ICCD 2010: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 28th International Conference on Computer Design, ICCD 2010, 3-6 October 2010, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Proceedings. IEEE 2010
- Wolfgang Paul: Computational models for the age of multicore processing.
- Felix Eberli: Automotive embedded driver assistance: A real-time low-power FPGA stereo engine using semi-global matching.
- David Brash: Recent additions to the ARMv7-A architecture.
- Linwei Niu: Rate-monotonic scheduling for reducing system-wide energy consumption for hard real-time systems. 159-165