14. ICCE 2006:
Beijing, ChinaRiichiro Mizoguchi, Pierre Dillenbourg, Zhiting Zhu (Eds.):
Learning by Effective Utilization of Technologies: Facilitating Intercultural Understanding, Proceeding of the 14th International Conference on Computers in Education, ICCE 2006, November 30 - December 4, 2006, Beijing, China.
Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications 151 IOS Press 2006, ISBN 978-1-58603-687-4
Modeling and Representation
Science Education at School
ITS, et al.
- Khai Seng Hong, Ole C. Brudvik, Yam San Chee:
The Impact of Structured Discussion on Students' Attitudes and Dispositions toward Argumentation.
- Ole C. Brudvik, Khai Seng Hong, Yam San Chee, Libo Guo:
Assessing the Impact of A Structured Argumentation Board on the Quality of Students' Argumentative Writing Skills.
- Wenli Chen, Chee-Kit Looi:
Incorporating Online Discussion in Classroom Learning: A New Strategy.
- Yuejun Zhang, Kinshuk, Øyvind Smestad, Jingyu Yang, Lynn Jeffrey:
Using Agents for Enhancing Learning Effects in an Advanced Discussion Forum.
Emotion & Personality
- Qi Luo, Yanwen Wu, Liyong Wan, Ying Yu:
Research on Personality Mining System in E-Learning by Using Improved Association Rules.
- Shogo Kato, Yuuki Kato, Kanji Akahori:
Analysis on Relationships of Emotional Transmissions between Participants and Their Emotional Aspects in Communication Using Bulletin Board System.
- Zhen Liu:
Learning Nonverbal Emotion Interaction In 3D Intelligent Virtual Environment For Children.
- Kaoru Eto, Tatsunori Matsui, Yasuo Kabasawa:
Development of Know-how Information Sharing System in Care Planning Processes.
- Nobel Khandaker, Leen-Kiat Soh, Hong Jiang:
Student Learning and Team Formation in a Structured CSCL Environment.
- Seiji Isotani, Riichiro Mizoguchi:
An Integrated Framework for Fine-Grained Analysis and Design of Group Learning Activities.
- Pao-Ta Yu, Yen-Shou Lai, Chia-Ming Liu, Jenq-Muh Hsu:
The Development of a Grouping System in a Collaborative Learning Environment.
- Jianhua Zhao, David McConnell:
Students' Understandings and Attitudes toward Group learning: An Empirical Study.
- Wing Cheung Alex Tse, Fong Lok Lee, Yong Ou:
The Effectiveness of Knowledge Building through Computer Supported Collaborative Learning among Elementary Students: A Case Study.
- Jian Liao, Yanyan Li, Ying Zhou, Ronghuai Huang, Jingjing Wang:
Computer-Supported Content Analysis for Collaborative Knowledge Building in CSCL.
- Tian Chenyuan, Zuoliang Chen, Shigayeshi Watanabe:
A Novel Web-based Collaborative Learning Supporting System with Navigation Function.
- Jian Liao, Ronghuai Huang, Yanyan Li, Jingjing Wang, Jing Leng:
Towards Auto-Coding of Collaborative Interaction Texts Based on Maximum Entropy Approach.
- Lianguan Shen, Mujun Li, Xiaodong Wang, Wei Zhao, J. J. Zheng:
Web based Collaborative Environment for Engineering Graphics Education.
- Masahide Kakehi, Tomoko Kojiri, Toyohide Watanabe:
Time-based Self-learning Support Using Collaborative Learning Process.
- Siu Cheung Kong:
The Design of a Collaborative Learning Environment in a Mobile Technology Supported Classroom: Concept of Fraction Equivalence.
- Yau-yuen Yeung:
Scientific Modeling of Technology-Mediated Collaborative Learning Processes.
- I-Fan Liu, Meng Chang Chen, Yeali S. Sun:
Exploring the Learning Effect of a Web-based Learning Community on EMBA Students.
- Shigeru Sasaki, Hiroyoshi Watanabe:
Development of a Discussion Board System Designed for the Group Discussion that Includes Peer-Review Process.
Assessment and Evaluation
Mobile and Web-Based Learning
Social Networking & Blog
- Reiko Hishiyama, Toru Ishida:
Participatory Agent-based Gaming Methodology in Cross-cultural Education: Exploring Efficient and Sustainable Civil Society and Community.
- Wei Zhou, Takami Yasuda, Shigeki Yokoi:
Internet for Senior Citizens in China: Survey and Proposal.
- Zhenhong Zhang, Ronghuai Huang:
Why Do Students Engage in e-Learning: A Chinese Perspective.
- Yuri Nishihori, Keizo Nagaoka, Nozomu Nishinaga, Kenji Tanaka, Yuichi Yamamoto, Haruhiko Sato, Masahiro Harada, Ruimin Shen, Jinjin Feng, Myunghee Ju Kang:
Enabling a Multilateral Distance Class between China, Korea and Japan: Effective Utilization of Networking Technologies.
Content and Knowledge Management
- Winnie So, Vincent Hung, Walker Yip:
Digital Video Database: Supporting Student Teachers' Learning about Teaching during Teaching Practice.
- Toshinobu Kasai, Haruhisa Yamaguchi, Kazuo Nagano, Riichiro Mizoguchi:
Building and Evaluation of a Semantic Web System that Provides Teachers with Lesson Plans.
- Liyong Wan, Chengling Zhao, Ming Zhao, Qi Luo, Libing Jiang:
An Improved Learning Content Management System Framework.
- Hongtao Sun, Lu Wang, Hongwei Dai:
Resource Based Solution to Teachers' Knowledge Management.
- Fei Yuan, Jing Yuan, Rong Wang, Hiroyuki Mitsuhara, Kazuhide Kanenishi, Yoneo Yano:
Collaborative Building of Japanese Kanji Pronunciation Database for Learning Japanese by Chinese.
- Wee-Meng Hoe, Irene Tan:
Using IT to Power and Support Problem-Based Engaged Learning.
IT at School & Teacher Training
- Shelley Shwu-Ching Young, Hsin-Ho Ku:
A Study of Innovative Uses of ICT in Primary Education.
- Yiu Fai Wong, Percy Lai Yin Kwok:
Impacts of Grade 7-9 Students' Computer Usage after School on Academic Achievement: A School Case Study.
- Fong-lok Lee, Sai-wing Pun, Sandy Siu-cheung Li, Siu Cheung Kong, Wai-hung Ip:
Using Interactive Whiteboards (IWB) to Enhance Learning and Teaching in Hong Kong Schools.
- Wan Zah Wan Ali, Hajar Mohd. Nor, Azimi Hamzah, Nor Hayati Alwi:
Conditions Facilitating The Implementation of Information Communication Technology Integration in Malaysian Smart School.
- GuiJing Huang, Yong Xu, JinBao Zhang, XiaoYuan Wang:
A Study of the Present Status of IT Teachers Training In Microsoft's 'Partners in Learning' Project - A Content Analysis Approach.
- Simon Hughes:
Reflection and Self-Directed Learning
Game and Edutainment
- Takanobu Umetsu, Tsukasa Hirashima, Akira Takeuchi:
Property Exchange Method for Automatic Generation of Computer-Based Learning Games.
- Huang-Ching Wu, Chun-Yen Chang:
Development and Validation of an Animation-Based Test in the Area of Earth Sciences.
- Yam San Chee, Yi Liu, Khai Seng Hong:
Weaving Pedagogy into Gaming: Learning Design Principles for Developers.
- Yuma Hanafusa, Takashi Inoue, Hiroyuki Tominaga, Toshihiro Hayashi, Toshinori Yamasaki:
VR Edutainment Material Interlude for Dynamics Experiment and the Development Platform Prelude.
- Junjie Shang, Morris Siu Yung Jong, Fong Lok Lee, Jimmy Ho-Man Lee, Marti K. H. Wong, Eric T. H. Luk, Kevin K. F. Cheung:
Using the "Record-Replay" Function for Elaboration of Knowledge in Educational Games.
Participation/Attitude Toward Learning
Sense-Making and Facilitation
PBL and Test
Doctor Student Consortium (DSC) Papers
Last update Tue May 21 16:53:58 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Alejandro Peña Ayala, Humberto Sossa, Agustin Gutiérrez:
Cognitive Maps-Based Student Model.
- Zhenhong Zhang, Ronghuai Huang:
Improving Quality of Online Forum Interactions in Distance Higher Education.
- Anh Nguyen Viet, Dam Ho Si:
Applying Weighted Learning Object to Build Adaptive Course in E-learning.
- Robert Charles, Amos David:
Annotation in Information Research for Decision Making.
- N. Mohd. Tajudin, R. Ahmad Tarmizi, W. Z. Wan Ali, M. M. Konting:
Effects of the Use of Graphic Calculators on Cognitive and Metacognitive Domains in Teaching and Learning of Mathematics.
- Jingyu Yang, Kinshuk:
Improve Effectiveness of Dialogue in Learning Communities.
- S. A. Noraidah, A. G. Abdul Azim, S. Hasan, M. Y. dan Aida Suraya:
Validation of the Mathematics Courseware Usefulness Evaluation Instrument.
- Xin Lu:
Expert Tutoring and Natural Language Feedback in Intelligent Tutoring Systems.
- Takahito Toumoto, Tomoya Horiguchi, Tsukasa Hirashima, Akira Takeuchi:
Learning Environment for Designing Physics Experiment: DEEP.
- Silvia Sanz-Santamaría, Julián Gutiérrez Serrano, José Ángel Vadillo Zorita:
Standards, Adaptation & Pedagogy: Quality Assessment in e-Learning.