6. ICDCIT 2010:
Bhubaneswar, India Tomasz Janowski, Hrushikesha Mohanty (Eds.):
Distributed Computing and Internet Technology, 6th International Conference, ICDCIT 2010, Bhubaneswar, India, February 15-17, 2010. Proceedings.
Lecture Notes in Computer Science 5966 Springer 2010, ISBN 978-3-642-11658-2
Grid Computing and Web Services
- Debajyoti Mukhopadhyay, Anirban Kundu, Sukanta Sinha:
Introducing Dynamic Ranking on Web Pages Based on Multiple Ontology Supported Domains.
- Oliver Skroch:
Multi-criteria Service Selection with Optimal Stopping in Dynamic Service-Oriented Systems.
- Cheng Zhu, Hao Yu, Hongming Cai, Boyi Xu:
Template-Based Process Abstraction for Reusable Inter-organizational Applications in RESTful Architecture.
- Mustafa Kaiiali, Rajeev Wankar, C. Raghavendra Rao, Arun Agarwal:
Enhancing the Hierarchical Clustering Mechanism of Storing Resources' Security Policies in a Grid Authorization System.
- Hrushikesha Mohanty, Rajesh Kurra, R. K. Shyamasundar:
A Framework for Web-Based Negotiation.
Internet Technology and Distributed Computing
- Yesuf Obsie Mussa, P. Vijaya Laxmi:
Performance Analysis of a Renewal Input Bulk Service Queue with Accessible and Non-accessible Batches.
- Swapnil Ghike, Krishnendu Mukhopadhyaya:
A Distributed Algorithm for Pattern Formation by Autonomous Robots, with No Agreement on Coordinate Compass.
- Sruti Gan Chaudhuri, Krishnendu Mukhopadhyaya:
Gathering Asynchronous Transparent Fat Robots.
- William B. Hurst, Srini Ramaswamy, R. B. Lenin, D. Hoffman:
Development of Generalized HPC Simulator.
- C. Misra, P. K. Swain:
Performance Analysis of Finite Buffer Queueing System with Multiple Heterogeneous Servers.
- J. R. Mohanty:
Finite Buffer Controllable Single and Batch Service Queues.
- Sirish Kumar Balaga, K. Haribabu, Chittaranjan Hota:
Enhanced Search in Peer-to-Peer Networks Using Fuzzy Logic.
- Jayeeta Chanda, Ananya Kanjilal, Sabnam Sengupta:
UML-Compiler: A Framework for Syntactic and Semantic Verification of UML Diagrams.
- Kakali Chatterjee, Daya Gupta:
Evolution of Hyperelliptic Curve Cryptosystems.
- Mitrabinda Ray, Durga Prasad Mohapatra:
Reliability Improvement Based on Prioritization of Source Code.
- Sandeep K. Sood, Anil Kumar Sarje, Kuldip Singh:
Secure Dynamic Identity-Based Remote User Authentication Scheme.
- Sanket Patil, Srinath Srinivasa:
Theoretical Notes on Regular Graphs as Applied to Optimal Network Design.
- Juanhua Kang, Qin Li, Huibiao Zhu, Wenjuan Wu:
Formal Approaches to Location Management in Mobile Communications.
- Sapna P. G., Hrushikesha Mohanty:
Automated Test Scenario Selection Based on Levenshtein Distance.
Last update Wed May 22 23:52:03 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page