21. ICDE 2005: Tokyo, Japan
This year ICDE received a record-breaking 521 submissions to the research track. The program committee has selected 67 of these as full papers for the 2005 conference. Following the tradition of recent ICDE conferences, a further 33 submissions have been invited for poster presentation.
- Message from the General Chairs.
- Welcome from the Program Chairs.
- Conference Officers.
- Program Committee.
- Demo Program Committee.
- External Reviewers.
- Patricia G. Selinger: Top Five Data Challenges for the Next Decade. 12
- Yannis Kotidis: Snapshot Queries: Towards Data-Centric Sensor Networks. 131-142
- Apurva Kumar: Filter Based Directory Replication and Caching: Algorithms and Performance. 326-327
- Markus Schneider: Evaluation of Spatio-Temporal Predicates on Moving Objects. 516-517
- Yangjun Chen: On the Signature Trees and Balanced Signature Trees. 742-753
- Bruce E. Martin: Uncovering Database Access Optimizations in the Middle Tier with TORPEDO. 916-926
- Anastassia Ailamaki: Database Architectures for New Hardware. 1148