2. ICETE 2005: Reading, UK
- Mohammad S. Obaidat: Trends and challenges in wireless networks.
- Yin Leng Theng: Usability, perceived credibility and trust: Users' perspectives to security and privacy.
- David Wood: Real world threats and opportunities with smartphones.
- Susanne Wetzel: Biometrics and cryptography.
- Mark d'Inverno: Agents, emergence and modelling: What value for communication networks?
- Paulo T. de Sousa: Mobile and wireless communications.
- Rohit Dhamankar: The evolution of security: Network intrusion prevention.
- Mohammad S. Obaidat: Fundamentals of wireless networks systems.
- Daniel A. Nagy: On digital cash-like payment systems. 66-73
- Markus W. Schranz: Nedine: An intelligent global news publishing and distribution service based on web services and peer-to-peer technologies. 169-172
- Michael Höding: Design and implementation aspects of management systems for application service providing. 372-375