Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
Prabuddha De, Janice I. DeGross (Eds.):
Proceedings of the Twentieth International Conference on Information Systems, ICIS 1999, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA, December 13-15, 1999.
Association for Information Systems 1999
Last update Sat May 18 18:47:10 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Bin Zhu, Marshall Ramsey, Hsinchun Chen, Roslin V. Hauck, Tobun D. Ng, Bruce R. Schatz:
Support concept-based multimedia information retrieval: a knowledge management approach.
- Roslin V. Hauck, Hsinchun Chen:
Coplink: a case of intelligent analysis and knowledge management.
- William David Salisbury, Matthew J. Stollak:
Process restricted AST: an assessment of group support systems appropriation and meeting outcomes using participant perceptions.
- James T. C. Teng, Kenneth J. Calhoun, Myun Joong Cheon, Scott Raeburn, Willy Wong:
Is the east really different from the west: a cross-cultural study on information technology and decision making.
- Karma Sherif, Ajay S. Vinze:
A qualitative model for barriers to software reuse adoption.
- Vijayan Sugumaran, Mohan Tanniru, Veda C. Storey:
Identifying software components from process requirements using domain model and object libraries.
- Hemant K. Bhargava, Vidyanand Choudhary, Ramayya Krishnan, Kang Bae Lee:
Analysis of an intermediary's strategies in electronic markets for decision technologies.
- Rajiv M. Dewan, Bing Jing, Abraham Seidmann:
One-to-one marketing on the internet.
- Susan J. Harrington, Cynthia P. Ruppel:
Practical and value compatibility: their roles in the adoption, diffusion, and success of telecommuting.
- Jon Jasperson, V. Sambamurthy, Robert W. Zmud:
Social influence and individual IT use: unraveling the pathways of appropriation moves.
- Yehning Chen, I. P. L. Png:
Software pricing and copyright enforcement: private profit vis-a-vis social welfare.
- Moez Limayem, Mohamed Khalifa, Wynne W. Chin:
Factors motivating software piracy: a longitudinal study.
- Yaniv Vakrat, Abraham Seidmann:
Can online auctions beat online catalogs?
- Rajiv M. Dewan, Marshall L. Freimer, Pavan Gundepudi:
Evolution of Internet infrastructure in the twenty-first century: the role of private interconnection agreements.
- Parag C. Pendharkar, James A. Rodger:
An empirical study of non-binary genetic algorithm-based neural approaches for classification.
- Laurie B. Waisel, William A. Wallace, Thomas R. Willemain:
Visualizing modeling heuristics: an exploratory study.
- Abraham Bernstein, Mark Klein, Thomas W. Malone:
The process recombinator: a tool for generating new business process ideas.
- Mani R. Subramani, Eric Walden:
The Dot Com Effect: the impact of e-commerce announcements on the market value of firms.
- Sulin Ba, Andrew B. Whinston, Hang Zhang:
Building trust in the electronic market through an economic incentive mechanism.
- Andrew Burton-Jones, Ron Weber:
Understanding relationships with attributes in entity-relationship diagrams.
- Atish P. Sinha, Iris Vessey:
An empirical investigation of entity-based and object-oriented data modeling: a development life cycle approach.
- Jungpil Hahn, Jinwoo Kim:
Why are some representations (sometimes) more effective?
- Linda Dawson, Paul A. Swatman:
The use of object-oriented models in requirements engineering: a field study.
- Varghese S. Jacob, Ramayya Krishnan, Young U. Ryu, Ramaswamy Chandrasekaran, Sungchul Hong:
Filtering objectionable internet content.
- Pairin Katerattanakul, Keng Siau:
Measuring information quality of web sites: development of an instrument.
- Bill Doolin:
Information systems, power, and organizational relations: a case study.
- Marie-Claude Boudreau, Daniel Robey:
Organizational transition to enterprise resource planning systems: theoretical choices for process research.
- Kuldeep Kumar, Ellen Christiaanse:
From static supply chains to dynamic supply webs: principles for radical redesign in the age of information.
- M. Bensaou:
Electronically-mediated partnerships: the use of CAD technologies in supplier relations.
- Eli M. Snir, Lorin M. Hitt:
Vendor screening in IT contracting with a pilot project.
- Marshall W. van Alstyne:
A proposal for valuing information and instrumental goods.
- Marios V. Karahannas, Matthew Jones:
Interorganizational systems and trust in strategic alliances.
- Mani R. Subramani:
Linking IT use to benefits in interorganizational networks: the mediating role of relationship-specific intangible investments.
- Thomas Butler, Ciaran Murphy:
Shaping information and communication technologies infrastructures in the newspaper industry: cases on the role of IT competencies.
- Anandhi S. Bharadwaj, V. Sambamurthy, Robert W. Zmud:
IT capabilities: theoretical perspectives and empirical operationalization.
- Mark A. Serva, Mark A. Fuller:
The role of media use and active learning in higher education: the development of an instrument to determine the dimensions of teaching.
- Ahmed Al-Amayreh, Abdullah Mohd Zin:
Probe: a formal specification-based testing system.
- Ariela Caglio, Michael Newman:
Implementing enterprise resource planning systems: implications for management accounting.
- Carol V. Brown, Iris Vessey:
ERP implementation approaches: toward a contingency framework.
- Taeha Kim:
Information sharing and regulation effect in experimental insurance markets.
- Dimitris Fragoudis, Spiridon D. Likothanassis:
Retriever: an agent for intelligent information recovery.
- Amir Parssian, Sumit Sarkar, Varghese S. Jacob:
Assessing data quality for information products.
- Erman Coskun, Martha Grabowski:
Complexity in embedded intelligent real time systems.
- Chris Sauer, Li Liu, Kim Johnston:
Enterprise-level project management capabilities: a comparison of the construction and IT services industries.
- Virginia Franke Kleist, Irene Hanson Frieze, William R. King:
Information technology and information goods producing firms: vertical and horizontal boundary change.
- Evelyn J. Barry, Sandra Slaughter, Chris F. Kemerer:
An empirical analysis of software evolution profiles and outcomes.
- Katherine J. Stewart:
Transference as a means of building trust in World Wide Web sites.
- Kumar Mehta, Byungtae Lee:
An empirical evidence of winner's curse in electronic auctions.
- Anna H. Nöteberg, Ellen Christiaanse, Philip Wallage:
The role of trust and assurance services in electronic channels: an exploratory study.
- Guy Paré, Line Dubé:
Virtual teams: an exploratory study of key challenges and strategies.
- Paul J. Hart:
Understanding colocation requirements and refining expectations about computer network use: a field study of engineering design environments.
- Eric L. Santanen, Robert O. Briggs, Gert-Jan de Vreede:
A cognitive network model of creativity: a renewed focus on brainstorming methodology.
- Chrysanthos Dellarocas, Mark Klein:
Designing robust, open electronic marketplaces of contract net agents.
- Youngjin Yoo, Michael J. Ginzberg, Joong Ho Ahn:
A cross-cultural investigation of the use of knowledge management systems.
- Ramiro Montealegre:
The contents of resource decisions in the diffusion of Internet strategies in less-developed countries: lessons from Bolsa de Valores de Guayaquil.
- Christine Koh, Cheryl Tay, Soon Ang:
Managing vendor-client expectations in IT outsourcing: a psychological contract perspective.
- Amit Das, Christina Soh, Patrick Chang Boon Lee:
Client satisfaction with outsourced IT services: a transaction-cost approach.
- Radha K. Mahapatra, Vincent S. Lai:
Evaluation of Intranet-based end-user training.
- Paul S. Wang, Chee-Leong Chong:
Applying the hypercube model of electronic commerce strategies to the case of MP3.
- Arno Scharl, Christian Bauer:
Explorative analysis and evaluation of commercial web information systems.
- Frank Meng:
A natural language interface for information retrieval from forms on the World Wide Web.
- Kyung Kyu Kim, Narayan S. Umanath:
An empirical investigation of electronic integration in a supply chain relationship.
- Nirup M. Menon, Prabhudev Konana, Glenn J. Browne, Sridhar Balasubramanian:
Understanding trustworthiness beliefs in electronic brokerage usage.
- Jai-Yeol Son, Sridhar Narasimhan, Frederick J. Riggins:
Factors affecting the extent of electronic cooperation between firms: economic and sociological perspectives.
- Michael H. Zack, Maryam Alavi, Tom Davenport, David Smith, Karen Ughetta:
Aligning knowledge management research and practice (panel session).
- Ramesh Sharda, H. C. Chen, John Leslie King, Rob Kling:
Research opportunities in knowledge networking (panel session).
- Robert E. Kraut, France Belanger, Dianne H. Jordan, Larry Shumpert, Mary Beth Watson-Manheim:
A research agenda for virtual work: are we asking the right questions? (panel session).
- V. Sambamurthy, Robert W. Zmud, Gerry C. Jacobs, John Cross, Edward Levine:
Visions of the IT enterprise in the 21st century: managerial issues and research opportunities (panel session).
- Cynthia Mathis Beath, Ritu Agarwal, Suzanne Iacono, Ann Majchrzak, Charles Reiger, Madeline Weiss:
Getting Grant$ (panel session).
- Kalle Lyytinen, Varun Grover, Jane Linder, Haim Mendelson, James A. Senn, John J. Sviokla:
Making information systems research more relevant: academic and industry perspectives (panel session).
- Michael Gurstein, Peter Day, Gert-Jan de Vreede, Michael Miller, Celia T. Romm, Vanessa Whitehead:
Community informatics: international experiences and case studies (panel session).
- Ned Kock, David E. Avison, Richard Baskerville, Michael D. Myers, A. T. Wood-Harper:
IS action research: can we serve two masters? (panel session).
- Raymond Papp, Izak Benbasat, Robert D. Galliers, Hans Oppelland, Joseph Williams:
The efficacy of information systems journals (panel session).
- Robert M. Price, Gerardine DeSanctis:
- Susan J. Winter, T. Grandon Gill:
OFFICETECH: a new paradigm in office services?
- Sid L. Huff, Michael R. Wade:
First virtual holdings incorporated.
- Tim Sieber, Keng Siau, Fiona Fui-Hoon Nah, Michelle Sieber:
Implementing SAP R/3 at the University of Nebraska.
- Michel Avital, Betty Vandenbosch:
SAP implementation at Metalica: an organizational drama.
- Ron Craig:
Laurier enterprise system upgrade.
- Susan L. Carter, T. Grandon Gill:
Bethesda Healthcare Systems: physician information system.