ICMLA 2005: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Stuart Harvey Rubin: A system of systems (SoS) design amplifier.
- Minoo Aminian: Active learning for reducing bias and variance of a classifier using Jensen-Shannon divergence.
- Christophe G. Giraud-Carrier: The data mining advisor: meta-learning at the service of practitioners.
- Ying Liu: Drug design by machine learning: ensemble learning for QSAR modeling.
- Shinichi Hamano: Equating interestingness of causal rules via graded response theory.
- Filip Zelezný: Efficient construction of relational features.
- Ryouei Takahashi: Solving the traveling salesman problem through genetic algorithms with changing crossover operators.