Guilin, ChinaInternational Conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetics, ICMLC 2011, Guilin, China, July 10-13, 2011, Proceedings.
IEEE 2011, ISBN 978-1-4577-0305-8
Data Fusion and Ensemble Methods
- Liang-Ying Wei:
A fusion ANFIS model for forecasting EPS of leading industries in Taiwan.
- Yuejie Zhang, Wei Wu, Cheng Jin, Tao Zhang:
Chinese ner hybrid pattern based on multi-feature fusion.
- Wei Li, Xue-Ling Song, Yong-Wei Li:
Electrical equipment fault monitoring system based on temperature change information fusion technology.
- Zhiwen Yu, Jane You, Guihua Wen:
Neural gas based cluster ensemble algorithm and its application to cancer data.
- Zhiwen Yu, Jane You, Guihua Wen:
PSEFminer: A new probabilistic subspace ensemble framework for cancer microarray data analysis.
- Rung-Ching Chen, Jiun Yao Chiu, Cho Tsan Batj:
The recommendation of medicines based on multiple criteria decision making and domain ontology - An example of anti-diabetic medicines.
- Chien-Feng Huang, Bao Rong Chang, Dun-Wei Cheng:
Tracking extrema in dynamic environments using Probability Collectives Multi-agent Systems.
Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- Bin Liu, Shu-Gui Cao, Qing-Chun Li, Qi Li:
A hierarchical distributed data mining architecture.
- Yao-Tang Yu, Chien-Chang Hsu:
A structured ontology construction by using data clustering and pattern tree mining.
- Feng-Long Huang, Neng-Huang Pan, Ming-Shing Yu, Jun-Yi Wu:
Break prediction of prosody for Hakka'S TTS systems based on data mining approaches.
- Hui-Fang Ma:
Hot topic extraction using time window.
- Zhan-He Ou, Ling-Hwei Chen:
Hiding data in Tetris.
- Yea-Ru Tsai, Yu-Kon Chang, Chen-Sen Ouyang:
Mining error patterns of engineering studetns' English reading comprehension.
- Show-Jane Yen, Yue-Shi Lee, Yu-Ting Guo, Jia-Yuan Gu:
Mining frequent patterns from incremental databases.
- Chun-Ho Lee, Guan-Hong Chen, Hsien-Tsai Wu, Men-Tzung Lo, Cheuk-Kwan Sun, Chieh-Ju Tang:
Multiscale entropy indicates vascular abnormalities in the aged.
- Wing W. Y. Ng, Xin Ran, Patrick P. K. Chan, Daniel S. Yeung:
News story clustering using L-GEM based RBFNN.
- Shu-Qiang Wang, Han-Xiong Li:
Quantitative construction of regulatory networks using multiple sources of knowlege.
Feature Selection and Manifold Learning
Fuzzy Set Theories and Methods
- Zeng-Tai Gong, Ting Xie, Zhan-Hong Shi, Wen-Qing Pan:
A multiparameter group decision making method based on the interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy soft set.
- Shyi-Ming Chen, Cheng-Yi Wang:
A new method for fuzzy decision making based on ranking generalized fuzzy numbers and interval type-2 fuzzy sets.
- Shyi-Ming Chen, Wen-Chyuan Hsin, Yu-Chuan Chang:
A new method for fuzzy interpolative reasoning based on the slopes of fuzzy sets.
- Shyi-Ming Chen, Ming-Wey Yang, Li-Wei Lee:
A new method for fuzzy multiple attributes group decision making based on ranking interval type-2 fuzzy sets.
- Shyi-Ming Chen, Li-Wei Lee:
A new method for multiattribute decision making using interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy values.
- Shyi-Ming Chen, Ming-Wey Yang, Churn-Jung Liau:
A new method for multicriteria fuzzy decision making based on ranking interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy values.
- Eric C. C. Tsang, Suyun Zhao, Cai-Li Zhou:
A property of reductions in Fuzzy Variable Precision Rough Set model.
- Jia Wang, Chao-Ying Liu, Xue-Ling Song, Zhe-Ying Song:
A realization method for fuzzy decoupling control of the Circulating Fluidized Bed Boiler.
- Chen-Sen Ouyang, Chih-Chung Wang, Yung-Chih Chen:
A recursive SVD-based self-constructing rule generation for neuro-fuzzy system modeling.
- Wei-Xuan Shi, Ying Gao:
A research on quality evaluation of lexical cohesion based on Sugeno measure.
- Ming-Hseng Tseng, Hui-Ching Wu:
A two-dimensional fuzzy repertory grid approach for building medical expert systems.
- Kraimon Maneesilp, Boontee Kruatrachue, Pitikhate Sooraksa:
Adaptive parameter forecasting for FOREX automatic trading system using fuzzy time series.
- Chun-Lin Yang:
An evidence combination model based on variable-precision rough sets.
- Hsiang-Chuan Liu, Yen-Kuei Yu, Hsien-Chang Tsai, Tung-Sheng Liu, Bai-Cheng Jeng:
An extensional fuzzy c-means clustering algorithm based on intuitionistic extension index.
- Duo Pei, Mei-Zheng Li, Ju-Sheng Mi:
Attribute reduction in fuzzy decision formal contexts.
- Qing-Shui Qiao, Hai-Tao Wang, Zhen-Yu Wang, Jun-Hai Zhai:
CET4 passing rate analysis based on fuzzy decision tree induction and active learning.
- Feng Zhang, Ignatius Joshua, Chee-Peng Lim:
Comparison between interval type-2 fuzzy sets based on a fuzzy preference relation with probability degree.
- Chuen-Jyh Chen:
Development of a neuro-fuzzy system for structural vibration suppression.
- Yao-Chu Hsueh, Shun-Feng Su:
Direct adaptive fuzzy decoupled sliding control for a class of under-actuated uncertain systems.
- Yu Xu, Zhi-Ming Chen:
Evaluation of power supply capability in medium voltage distribution networks based on fuzzy theory.
- Su-Yun Zhao, Si Lin:
Granular structure of interval-valued fuzzy approximation space.
- Chao Wang, Minghu Ha, Yijun Fan, Jiqiang Chen:
Intuitionistic fuzzy random variables.
- Shih-Yen Huang, Yu-Sheng Huang:
Monitor and control the desk-top illumination based on fuzzy operation.
- Wang-Kun Chen, Guang-Jun Sui, Danling Tang:
Predicting the economic loss of typhoon by case base reasoning and fuzzy theory.
- Ruoqi Li, Zhengang Liang, Hongyun Huo:
Programming one's itinerary rationally based on the model of the fuzzy biorhythms.
- Shan-Huo Chen, Chien-Chung Wang:
Reasonings of fuzzy arithmetical operations with Second Function Principle under generalized trapezoidal fuzzy numbers.
- Shao-Pu Zhang, Xiao-Feng Wang, Tao Feng, Lin Feng:
Reduction of rough approximation space based on matroid.
- Hong-Yan Ma, Li Zhao:
Representation of interaction in different classifiers with fuzzy measure.
- Qiang He, Hong-Liang Li:
Separation theorem and maximal margin classification for fuzzy number spaces.
- Jun-Hai Zhai, Na Li, Meng-Yao Zhai:
The condensed fuzzy k-nearest neighbor rule based on sample fuzzy entropy.
- Fa-Chao Li, Yuan-Jian Lin:
The fuzzy rough programming model based on effect.
- Yan-Ju Chen:
The generalized expectations of the reductions for type-2 fuzzy variable.
- Hai Jia, Bin Ge, Wei Li, Ji-Yong Yuan, Jian-Xin Zhang:
The minimum risk Bayesian decision based on the distributed Bayesian rough set model and its applications in the management of Traditional Chinese Medicine Injections.
- Xue-Liang Li, Chang-Li Wu:
The study of fuzzy mathematics and AHP used in performance evaluation.
- Bing-Zhen Sun, Wei-Min Ma, Qin Liu:
Theory for intuitionistic fuzzy rough sets of two universes.
- Xin-Shun Ma, Xiao-Hong Kang:
Towards the stochastic farmer's problem and its L-shaped algorithm with fuzzy probability distribution.
- Tung-Kuan Liu, Yeh-Peng Chen, Zi-Jing Zheng, Chao-Chih Wang, Zone-Yuan Hou, Chiu-Hung Chen, Jyh-Horng Chou:
Using evolutionary rough sets on stress prediction model by biomedical signal.
- Wing W. Y. Ng, Li Lin, Patrick P. K. Chan, Daniel S. Yeung:
3D Goods allocation in warehouse with L-GEM based 3-D RFID positioning.
- Jian-Wen Cao, Ze-Ming Xie, Xiao-Zheng Lai:
A compact near field UHF RFID reader antenna using SRR.
- Chen Qiao, Guoli Zhang:
A comparison study on three load dispatch models in power system.
- Xiaoyu Ding, Jong-Hwan Lee, Seong-Whan Lee:
A constrained alternating least squares nonnegative matrix factorization algorithm enhances task-related neuronal activity detection from single subject's fMRI data.
- Qing-Qi Zhong, Wen-Hong Wei:
A credit model on P2P network based on comments group.
- Chu-Jiang Nie, Dong-Guo Feng, Zheng-Qing Han, Pu-Rui Su:
A distributional attack scenario monitoring system based on dynamic peer-to-peer overlay hierarchy.
- Jong-Yih Kuo, Yong-Yi Fanjiang, Shang-Pin Ma, Jia-Lin Syu:
A hybird approach to multi-agent pursuit-evasion game.
- Huxidan Jumahong, Wanquan Liu, Chong Lu:
A new rearrange modular two-dimensional LDA for face recognition.
- Chiao-Wen Kao, Che-Wei Yang, Kuo-Chin Fan, Bor-Jiunn Hwang, Chin-Pan Huang:
An adaptive eye gaze tracker system in the integrated cloud computing and mobile device.
- Hui-Yu Huang, Shih-Hang Hsu:
An efficient landmark localization for face occlusion.
- Shih-Hau Fang, Wei-Jia Lai, Yi-Chung Liang:
An encryption-based approach for protecting privacy in network-based location systems.
- Li-Wei Wang, Xiao-Song Jiang:
An improved radar detection range plotting method based on radar equation.
- Shou-Hsiung Cheng:
An indoor positioning system based on active RFID in conjunction with Bayesian network.
- Shou-Hsiung Cheng:
An intelligent location system based on active RFID.
- Shotj-Hsiung Cheng:
An intelligent method to forecast transparency of information disclosure of listed companies in Taiwan.
- Jian-Feng Yan, Yang Gao, Lu Yang:
Ant colony optimization for wireless sensor networks routing.
- Hong-Jhe Li, Chia-Wei Tien, Chin-Wei Tien, Chih-Hung Lin, Hahn-Ming Lee, Albert B. Jeng:
AOS: An optimized sandbox method used in behavior-based malware detection.
- Xian-Yu Bao, Qing Lu, Shao-Jing Wu, Yang Wang:
Application of mid-based RFID handset in food traceability.
- Ze-Ming Xie, Xiao-Zheng Lai, Ru-Jia Hu:
Compact UHF RFID reader antenna using bended fold dipole structure for mobile RFID system.
- Jui-Chen Huang:
Comparison between traditional method and fuzzy neural network: The effect of RFID on quality of life.
- Li-Bao An:
Cutting parameter optimization in milling operations by various solution methods.
- Wen-Ying Zhang, Jing Bi, Cheng Gong, Gang Guo, Yu Liu, Bao-ku Su:
D optimal design for inertial navigation systems self-demarcation test based on genetic algorithm and tabu search algorithm.
- Zhi-Hong Lan, Xiao-Zheng Lai, Jian Yu, Sheng-Li Lai:
Data structures in memory of Mobile RFID reader.
- Huei-Wen Ferng, Robby Tendean:
Design of an energy-efficient routing protocol for a corona-based wireless sensor network.
- Xiao-Meng Xie, Zhen-Hua Xie, Sheng-Li Lai, Peng Chen:
Dynamic adjustment algorithm for tag anti-collision.
- Wing W. Y. Ng, Hai-Lan Ding, Patrick P. K. Chan, Daniel S. Yeung:
Efficiency of applying virtual reference tag to neural network based RFID indoor positioning method.
- Albert B. Jeng, Li-Chung Chang, Hahn-Ming Lee, Te-En Wei, Szu-Yu Lin:
How to solve collision and authentication issues using RFID protocol technology.
- Wei Chen, Yan Zhang:
Influence of transport junction on market potential of logistics.
- Wing W. Y. Ng, Yi-Song Qiao, Li Lin, Hai-Lan Ding, Patrick P. K. Chan, Daniel S. Yeung:
Intelligent book positioning for library using RFID and book spine matching.
- Chung-Ming Own, Cheng Ya Teng, Jing-Ran Zhang, Wen-Yuan Yuan, Shang-Chun Tsai:
Intelligent pet monitor system with the internet of things.
- Po-Jen Chen, Shin-Pei Tsai, Shu-Pei Kao, Hsien-En Lin, Chun-Jung Lin:
Intelligent wireless sensor temperature monitoring system - A case study of regional hospital in Taiwan.
- Chin-Sheng Yang, Cheng-Hsiung Chen:
Learning a domain-independent classifier for effective sentiment classification: A gloss-based approach.
- Qian Rao, Yan Zhang, Peng Yang:
Loan pricing model for SMEs based on credit risk adjustment.
- Chun-Dong Guo, Ai-Yan Wu, Xue-Feng Wang, Dong-Hua Zhu, Xiao-Fan Heng, Xiao-Guang Lu:
Multi-attribute cloud decision method based on linguistic assessment and its application in evaluation and selection of merging technology.
- Leian Liu, Xiao-Zheng Lai, Dashun Yan, Zhiqiang Chen, Ling Yang:
Mutual authentication protocol based on hash function of RFID systems.
- Xiao-Lei Tong, Yan Li, Wen-Liang Li, Lei Zhang:
Optimization methods for resources allocation in real-time strategy games.
- Feng-Ping Chen, Xiao-Zheng Yang, Hongqi Hui, Lei Zhou:
Pharmaceutical innovation talent forecast based on grey model.
- Te-En Wei, Zhi-Wei Chen, Chin-Wei Tien, Jain-Shing Wu, Hahn-Ming Lee, Albert B. Jeng:
RePEF - A system for Restoring Packed Executable File for malware analysis.
- Horng-Lin Shieh, Yi-Chun Liao:
RFID restaurant POS system.
- Guo-Xian Yu, Zhiwen Yu, Jing Hua, Xuan Li, Jane You:
Sparse representation based spectral regression.
- Wing W. Y. Ng, Xue-Ling Liang, Patrick P. K. Chan, Daniel S. Yeung:
Stock investment decision support for Hong Kong market using RBFNN based candlestick models.
- Chao Deng, Dan-Dan Wang:
Study and simulation of digital IF GPS signals.
- Yong-Qiang Zhang, Hui Zhang, Li-Jing Huang:
Study of a scenic spot tourist location system based on RFID technology.
- Shao-Dong Chen, Jin-Xing Liu, Fan-E. Kong, Xun-Zhong Shi:
Study on role adjusting strategy in joint Close Air Support.
- Lei Ren, Chaojian Shi, Xin Ran:
Target detection in maritime search and rescue using SVD and frequency domain characteristics.
- Zhuo Chang, Yan-Ling Zhu:
The design of wireless intrusion detection system based on immune algorithm.
- Tsui-Ying Wang, Shang-Liang Chen, Ho-Chuan Huang, Suang-Hong Kuo, Yu-Jia Shiu:
The development of an intelligent monitoring and caution system for pressure ulcer prevention.
- Wen-Yuan Chen, Chiou-Kou Tung, Chuin-Mu Wang, Dang-Yi Kuo:
The non-contact human-height measurement scheme.
- Yu-Xin Meng:
The practice on using machine learning for network anomaly intrusion detection.
- Chien-Nan Lee, Yiu-Tong Chu, Ling Cheng, Chia-Chen Wu, Chan-Yueh Yang:
Usage of smart mobile device at the telemedicine.
Man and Media Management
- Peng-Fei Shang, Tie-Ke Li, Qing-Gang Wei:
A reasearch of the evaluation index system in customer loyalty evaluation.
- Yu-Xiang Gao, De-Yu Qi:
Analyze and detect malicious code for compound document binary storage format.
- Ai-Lun Wu, Shun-Jyh Wu, Shu-Ling Lin:
Grey relational analysis of students' behavior in LMS.
- Sheng-Jie J. Hsu, Chun-Wei R. Lin, Ching-Hsin Lin, Min-Ya Tseng:
KSF for R&D bases positioning in Global Logistics Management - Taiwan's perspective.
- Wencheng Fang, Isao Takahashi, Yuichi Goto, Jingde Cheng:
Practical implementation of EPLAS: An Epistemic Programming Language for all scientists.
- Li-Jie Jiang, Wei Wang:
Reflections on performance assessment of Chinese university faculty.
- Quan-Le Liu, Li-Hong Han, Wei-Wei Zhuang:
Research on the efficiency of R&D resource allocation based on DEA approach.
- Duan-Yu Chen, Jeng-Tsung Tsai:
Resource-limited intelligent photo management on mobile platforms.
- Wing W. Y. Ng, Timothy Tian-Ming Zheng, Patrick P. K. Chan, Daniel S. Yeung:
Social relationship discovery and face annotation in personal photo collection.
- James N. K. Liu, Yu-Lin He, Xizhao Wang, Yan-Xing Hu:
A comparative study among different kernel functions in flexible naïve Bayesian classification.
Neural Networks and Support Vector Machines
- Ning Xu, Chun-Guo Li:
A comparison of sensitivity definitions based on expectation and variance.
- Ran Wang, Sam Kwong, Degang Chen:
A new method for multi-class support vector machines by training least number of classifiers.
- Kuei-Hsiang Chao, Meng-Huei Wang, Yu-Hsu Lee:
An extension neural network based incremental MPPT method for a PV system.
- Ting-Shiuan Wang, Teng-To Yu:
Application of neural network to identify the remote sensing data of hillslide.
- Fang Gao, Pu Han, Yong-Jie Zhai, Li-Xia Chen:
Application of support vector machine and ant colony algorithm in optimization of coal ash fusion temperature.
- Chao Geng, Hao-Ying Guan, Hai-Tao Liu:
Arranging a hybrid-weight for attribute in weighted naïve Bayesian classifier.
- Le Li, Zhiwen Yu, Zijian Feng, Xiaohang Zhang:
Automatic classification of uncertain data by soft classifier.
- Yubo Yuan, Jing Lu, Fei-Long Cao:
Baby formula classification based on forth order polynomial smoothing support vector machine.
- Chang-Huang Chen:
Bare bone particle swarm optimization with integration of global and local learning strategies.
- Haitao Xu, Hao Wu, Wanjun Zhang, Ning Zheng:
Busy stations recognition of Hangzhou public free-bicycle system based on sixth order polynomial smoothing support vector machine.
- Yaw-Huei Chen, Yi-Han Tsai, Yu-Ta Chen:
Chinese readability assessment using TF-IDF and SVM.
- Jun-Ying Gan, Yong-Hui Kuang:
Combinding KFLD-ISOMAP and SVM for face recognition.
- Tzu-Yen Wang, Chin-Hsiung Wu:
Detection of packed executables using support vector machines.
- Wing W. Y. Ng, Yao-Hong Chan, Patrick P. K. Chan, Daniel S. Yeung:
Empirical study on the architecture selection of RBFNN using L-GEM for multi-class problems.
- Gopal K. Dhondalay, Dong L. Tong, Graham R. Ball:
Estrogen receptor status prediction for breast cancer using artificial neural network.
- Jia-Yue Dai, Yan Li, Junfen Chen, Feng Zhang:
Evolutionary neural network for ghost in Ms. Pac-Man.
- Jin-Fang Han, Shu-Tian Wang, Qin Ma:
Exponential stability of stochastic interval neural networks with multi-delay.
- Yi-Yu Li, Ching-Chih Tsai, You-Zhu Chen:
Face detection, identification and tracking using support vector machine and fuzzy Kalman filter.
- Feng Yin, Guang-Xin Huang:
Improved density-induced support vector data description.
- Ruey-Maw Chen, Chun-Han Feng:
Intrusion detection analysis by integrating roulette wheel and pseudo-random into back propagation networks.
- Heng-You Wang, Yan-Fei Gao, Chang-Lun Zhang:
Multi-class support vector machines based on the mahalanobis distance.
- Yung-Cheng Yao, Chia-Hsin Cheng, Guo-Jun Wen, Jyh-Horng Wen:
Multiuser detection using simulated annealing Hopfield neural network for DS-UWB systems.
- Fan-Feng Zeng, Peng-Cheng Shi:
Neural network design based on isolated words.
- Guihua Wen, Jia Wei, Zhiwen Yu, Jun Wen, Lijun Jiang:
Relative nearest neighbors for classification.
- Jie Liu, Yalou Huang:
Semi-supervised training for conditional random fields with pseudo auxiliary task.
- Jinn-Tsong Tsai, Ping-Yi Chou:
Solving Japanese puzzles by genetic algorithms.
- Cheng-Hung Chuang, Yu-Hsiung Lin, Chih-Hu Wang, Chun-Fei Hsu:
Synchronization of two coupled neurons using CMAC neural networks.
- Wan-Ye Yao, Ling Su, Shi Yin:
The application of BP neural network in Coal analysis.
- Po-Fon Chen, Ya-Li Hsiao, Hsiang-Chuan Liu, Pei-Chun Chang:
Theoretical assessment of immunogenicity variation on the HA protein of H2N2 influenza virus by using fuzzy integral and SVM classifier.
- Le Li, Xiaohang Zhang, Zhiwen Yu, Zijian Feng, Ruiping Wei:
USOM: Mining and visualizing uncertain data based on self-organizing maps.
- Peng-Fei Li, Xi-Feng Tong:
A pre-processing hybrid algorithm for solving ill-conditioned linear equations.
- Li-Qin Jia, Hong-Min Liu, Zhi-Heng Wang, Hong Chen:
An effective non-HT circle detection for centers and radii.
- Jun-Li Fu, Wen-Xing Han, Bo Zhang:
An optimal stopping problem on the finite-step simple random walk with absorbent boundaries.
- Li-Hong Liu, Hai-Yun Zhou, Dong-Qing Chen:
Another iterative method for approximating a common element of sets in Banach spaces.
- Chang-Zhong Wang, Jia Zhao:
Approximation space mappings based on dominance relations.
- Ai-Xia Chen, Zhi-Yong Liang, Hui-Min Feng:
Classification based on upper integral.
- Li-Fang Li:
Existence of positive solutions for some boundary value problem with parameter.
- Xian-Fa Luo, Jin-Su He:
Generalized derivatives of generalized distance functions and the existence of generalized nearest points.
- Xufeng Shang, Yubo Yuan:
Homotopy perturbation method based on Green function for solving non-linear singular boundary value problems.
- Shu-Xin Fan, Li-Ling Duan, Wei Li:
Hybrid algorithm for maximal monotone operators, quasi-ϕ-nonexpansive mappings and equilibrium problems in banach spaces.
- Ru Tian, Yan-Ping Sheng:
Least-square solutions of the linear matrix equation over symmetric orthogonal symmetric matrices.
- Yan Su, Xiao-Kun Wu:
Smooth test for uniformity on the surface of a unit sphere.
- Yan-Ping Sheng, Ru Tian:
Solutions of the linear matrix equation over Hermitian self unitary similar matrices.
- Chuansheng Yang:
Some properties and computing inverses of tri-diagonal M-matrices.
- Peng Wang, Chun-Qin Zhang:
The bounds on the risk for sets of unbounded nonnegative functions on possibility space.
- Wei Song, Ying Jing, Zhi-Chen Tong, Fa-Chao Li:
The research about independence of random errors in quasi-linearity regression model.
Procedural Learning Methods
- Pei-Yi Hao, Yu-De Chen:
A novel associative classification algorithm: A combination of LAC and CMAR with new measure of weighted effect of each rule group.
Search Engines and Web Analytics
- Chien-Hung Liu, Shu-Ling Chen, Jong Yih Kuo, Teng-Yi Huang:
A flow graph-based test model for OWL-S web services.
- Yang Syu, Yong-Yi Fanjiang, Jong-Yih Kuo, Shang-Pin Ma:
An automated workflow composition to semantic web services.
- Yi-Hsing Chang, Kai-Xiang Chang:
An efficiently interactive social website based on web 3.0.
- Hai-Bing Ma, Yi-Bing Geng, Jun-Rui Qiu:
Analysis of three methods for web-based opinion mining.
- Qiong Chen, Ming Fang:
Community detection based on local central vertices of complex networks.
- Jian-Ming Lv, Zhiwen Yu, Tie-Ying Zhang:
iDetect: An immunity based algorithm to detect harmful content shared in Peer-to-Peer networks.
- Shang-Pin Ma, Chia-Hsueh Li, Chun-Ying Huang, Yong-Yi Fanjiang, Jong-Yih Kuo:
Semantic web service discovery based on business rule annotation.
- Hsiang-Chuan Liu, Yi-Ting Mai, Yu-Du Jheng, Wei-Ling Liang, Shih-Ming Chen, Shu-Juan Lee:
A novel discrimination index of Importance-Performance Analysis model.
- Hou-Ying Zhu, Yubo Yuan, Fei-Long Cao, Bo Liu:
A novel software reliability model with the decrease-rate of removing errors.
- Han-Xiao Shi, Xiao-Jun Li:
A sentiment analysis model for hotel reviews based on supervised learning.
- Jing Zou, Dongdai Lin, Guo-Cui Mi:
A universal distributed model for password cracking.
- Yee-Ming Chen, Wen-Chien Wang:
An adaptive rescheduling scheme based heuristic algorithm for cloud services applications.
- Jaw-Shyang Wu, Tsung-En Lee, Chun Lee, Chia-Pei Syu, Shung-Der Su:
An improved GA approach for distribution system outage and crew scheduling with Google maps integration.
- Qiao Li, Hui-Zhen Kong:
Analysis of industuial competetive power of high-tech industry of Baoding national hign-tech zone.
- Hon-Yi Shi, Jinn-Tsong Tsai, Wen-Hsien Ho, King-Teh Lee:
Autoregressive integrated moving average model for long-term prediction of emergency department revenue and visitor volume.
- Jih-Fu Tu:
Based on Petri net to describe the process of electronic-consumption devices.
- Jing-Yuan Han, Tao Wang:
Core competence evaluation based on AHP and grey evaluation method.
- Jun-Lin Li, Jian-Hua Zhao, Gui-Ying Xue:
Design of the index system of the college teachers' performance evaluation based on AHP approach.
- Ya-Ran Su, Yan-Ping Nie, Mei-Jiu Li:
Financial performance evaluation study of the listed power companies based on principal component.
- Li-Hong Han:
Innovation of Balanced Scorecard on the theory and practice.
- Tsan-Ming Choi, Chi-Leung Hui, Yong Yu:
Intelligent time series fast forecasting for fashion sales: A research agenda.
- Chang Yang:
Operations reference model for emergency logistics system: A case study on emergency logistics system in Shenzhen.
- Yan-Bo Yang, Xu Zhang, Bin Liu:
Optimization model of rural supermarket location based on AHP and Grey Clustering Model.
- Hsin Rau, Kuo-Hua Cho:
Particle swarm optimization with mutation for the inspection allocation in reentrant production systems.
- Rong-Ping Li, Hui-Dong Cui, Zheng Cui:
The evaluation and analysis of competitiveness in regional equipment manufacturing based on factor analysis.
- Shao-Hui Dong, Li-Na Tian, Rong-Ping Li:
Separating equilibrium of ordering process in supply chain under the presence of demand information leakage.
- Qing-Heng Li, Wei Song:
Service quality evaluation model for taxi industry based on entropy weight and TOPSIS method.
- Jing-Ru Wu, Li-Jun Liu:
Study on development strategy design of Shijiazhuang medicine manufacture industry.
- Ling Liu, Guo-Zhong Gao, Yu Pei:
Study on human resources distribution in Hebei Province.
- Shao-Zhen Yang:
The marketing chain in the mobile Internet era.
- Xiao-Xiao Li, Xiao-Hua Li:
The measurement of college instructors quality.
- Xue-Ning Yao, Jia-Yin Liu:
The potential of economic growth and technology advancement in the BRICs.
- Tien-Chin Wang, Shu-Chen Hsu, Hui-Chen Chen:
Using the group decision making matrix in the selection of business location.
- Wing W. Y. Ng, Qian-Cheng Wang, Rui-Jie Yang, Patrick P. K. Chan, Daniel S. Yeung:
A study on the effect of scaling functions to feature weighting performance.
- Chunru Dong, Patrick P. K. Chan, Wing W. Y. Ng, Daniel S. Yeung:
A survey of the initialization of centers and widths in radial basis function network for classification.
- Patrick P. K. Chan, Fei Zhang, Wing W. Y. Ng, Daniel S. Yeung, Jinshan Jiang:
A novel defend against good word attacks.
- Patrick P. K. Chan, Qin-Qin Zhang, Wing W. Y. Ng, Daniel S. Yeung:
Dynamic base classifier pool for classifier selection in Multiple Classifier Systems.
- Xiao-Meng Kang, Xiao-Peng Liu, Jun-Hai Zhai, Meng-Yao Zhai:
Instances selection for NN with fuzzy rough technique.
- Hsiang-Chuan Liu, Shih-Neng Wu, Hsien-Chang Tsai, Yih-Chang Ou:
Polytomous ordering theory algorithm based on empirical distribution critical value.
- Patrick P. K. Chan, Xi-Rong Wu, Wing W. Y. Ng, Daniel S. Yeung:
Sensitivity based Growing and Pruning method for RBF network in online learning environments.
Symbolic, Structural and Syntactic Learning
- Tong-Jun Li, Zhao-Zhi Wu, Yan-Ling Jing:
A hierarchical structure of formal context.
- Ling Wei, Jing Zhang, Hong-Ying Zhang:
Comparison of concept lattice reduction based on discernbility matrixes.
- Jian-Jun Qi, Ling Wei, Hui-Yan Hong:
Concept lattice construction about many-valued contexts.
- Ming-Jong Tsai, Hung-Fei Kuo, Cheng-Yu Peng, Ming-Fu Yang, Chao-Hung Cheng:
Optimization of an Epoxy-based solar cell module structure by using Grey Relational Analysis.
- Li-Na Tian, Shao-Hui Dong, Lei Wang:
Research on cost information divulgence mechanism in supply chain.
- Xiao-Jing Sun, Chao Wang, Minghu Ha, Da-Zeng Tian:
The key theorem of learning theory based on hybrid variable.
Systems and Controls
- Shi-Xin Luo, Feng-Mei Liu, Chuan-Lun Ren:
A hierarchy attribute-based access control model for cloud storage.
- Shou-Yu Cheng, Xin-Kai Liu:
A new control strategy based on fuzzy-PID and water mass inventory for Nuclear Steam Generators.
- Chih-Min Lin, Chih-Hsuan Chen, Ming-Hung Lin:
A novel intelligent control system design for a humanoid robot.
- Bore-Kuen Lee, Jui-Lin Peng, I.-Ping Chang:
A switching adaptive VSS/fuzzy control.
- Wang Ruliang, Li Jie, Zhang Jing Jing, Gao Xiao Ran:
Adaptive neural control design for a class of perturbed nonlinear time-varying delay and input delay systems.
- Chun-An Chung, Tsu-Tian Lee, Ching-Cheng Tien, Chun-Fei Hsu:
Adaptive wavelet neural network control for dc motors via second-order sliding-mode approach.
- Chia-Lin Lee, Jih-Gau Juang:
Aircraft landing control in wind shear condition.
- Jing Deng:
An improved algorithm based on Radial Basis Function for temperature fields reconstruction in furnaces.
- Jin-Xia Yu, Yong-Li Tang, Xian-Cha Liu, Qian Zhao:
An improved particle filter based on diversity guidance.
- Feng-Zih Wu, Li-Ming Chen, Chih-Ju Chou, Ying Lu:
Analysis of switching surge characteristics of 345kV GIS and their affections assessments.
- Chia-Hong Chen, Jong-Hann Jean, Dao-Xiang Xu:
Application of fuzzy control for self-balancing two-wheel vehicle.
- Patrick P. K. Chan, Jing Zhu, Zhi-Wei Qiu, Wing W. Y. Ng, Daniel S. Yeung:
Comparision of different classifiers in fault detection in microgrid.
- Chi-Hua Wang, Yu-Hsiang Lin, Kun-Shu Huang, Bore-Kuen Lee, Kuo-Bin Lin, Chi-Kuang Hwang:
Constant speed VSC of a spherical robot driven by Omni wheels.
- Patrick P. K. Chan, Bo Peng, Wing W. Y. Ng, Daniel S. Yeung:
Disturbance rejection using error estimation in neural network controller design.
- Haw-Yun Shin, Shin-Min Wu, Jen-Yang Chen:
Energy-efficient algorithm to improve the performance of wireless data broadcasting.
- Shu-Xin Luo, Yan-Rong Niu, Ji-Qing Qiu, Ying Yang, Wen-Jie Lu, Rui-Qing Liu:
Fault-tolerant guaranteed cost control based on T-S fuzzy systems with the sensor fault and time-delay.
- M. Shahjahan, F. Y. Xu, L. L. Lai:
Feasibility study of a smart car.
- Yong-Hui He, Hsi-Chuan Huang, Feng Lin:
Fuzzy control applied to the bath room ventilation system.
- Xijian Chen, Yi Xie, Chengyan Wang:
Implementation and analysis of IEEE 802.11 PSM in NS-2.
- Chia-Wen Wu, Zhong-Wei Qiu, Yen-Hsiang Wang, Po-Hsiang Hsu, Chi-Kuang Hwang:
Modeling of a spherical robot driven by Omni wheels.
- Sheng Bi, Zhong-Jie Zhuang, Tuo Xia, Hua-Xi Mo, Huaqing Min, Ronghua Luo:
Multi-objective optimization for a humanoid robot walking on slopes.
- Patrick P. K. Chan, Wei-Chun Chen, Wing W. Y. Ng, Daniel S. Yeung:
Multiple classifier system for short term load forecast of Microgrid.
- Fei-Hu Hsieh, Hen-Kung Wang, Po-Lun Chang, Hsuan-Chiang Wu:
Nonlinear dynamic behaviors in voltage-mode controlled single-phase half-bridge inverters via varying proportional gain.
- Yan Zhang, Wei Chen, Peng Yang:
OFDI impact on domestic investment efficiency: Based on China's experience.
- Bore-Kuen Lee, Chun-Fu Ko, Reymond Tai:
On adaptive VSS control.
- Yu Zhou, Xian-Guo Zhang, Chuan-Lun Ren, Xiang-Gen Wang, Jia Jia, Yun-Ling Su:
On cryptography properties of algebraic thickness.
- Hong Jiang, Yantao Tian, Hong-Shuai Chen, Limei Liu:
Realization of the adaptive excitation control method with biped walking robot simulation system.
- Chang-Jie Zhou, Wen-Jie Lu, Lian-Qing Su, Ying Yang, Yan-Rong Niu, Rui-Qing Liu:
Robust L2-L∞ guaranteed cost filter for a class of uncertain systems with distributed delays.
- Ying Yang, Yan-Jun Wang, Ji-Qing Qiu, Yan-Rong Niu:
Robust H∞ passive fault-tolerant control for uncertain singular systems.
- Chao Li, Quan-Bo Ge:
SCKF for MAV attitude estimation.
- Fang-Yuan Xu, Loi Lei Lai:
Simple intelligent 3-phase power quality detecting framework for microgrid.
- Chi-Man Vong, Pak-Kin Wong, Weng-Fai Ip:
Simultaneous faults diagnosis for automotive ignition patterns.
- Jun Ren, Yuan-Hao Zhang, Dong-Li Zhang:
The network information system security comprehensive evaluation method applied search.
- Ling-Ling Qiao, Guo-Rui Ji, Zhi-Gang Tian:
Voltage reactive power control based on Pub/Sub for DFIG wind farm.
Systems Modeling and Analysis
- Wei-Ming Yeh:
A new trend of high tech and exquisite DSC.
- Hsing-Lung Chen, Fu-Hui Cheng, Shu-Hua Hu:
A reconfigurable embedded system for sequence alignment problem.
- Jie Zhu, Xiaoping Li:
An efficient metaheuristic for the blocking job shop problem with the makespan minimization.
- Na Han, Hong-Qi Hui, Bao-Zhen Guo:
Analysis on talent demand of medicine industry in Hebei province based on grey forecast model.
- Hai-Li Liang, Xian-Min Shen:
Applying particle swarm optimization to determine the bandwidth parameter in probability density estimation.
- Cheng-Feng Li, Zong-Chun Liu, Yantao Tian:
Traffic in cooperative consensus behavior of swarm robots.
- Dan-Dan Zheng, Tao Zhang:
Comparison study on flow fields in vortex flow sensors with circular cylinder and trapezoidal cylinder bluff bodies.
- Ruey-Nan Yeh, Po-Yi Sung, Chia-Hung Yeh, Wen-Yu Tseng, Jin-Wei Yeh, Yen-Hao Chang:
Development of laser speckle metrology and its identification techniques.
- Yu Huang, Deli Zhang, Yongling Li, Pu Han, Changliang Liu:
Economic load dispatch using a novel niche quantum genetic algorithm for units with valve-point effect.
- Rong-Su Li, Xiao Wang:
Implementation of open access environment.
- Jing Lin, Fangjiong Chen, Bensheng Chen:
Interleave-division-multiple-access based intercell interference cancellation for cellular OFDM system.
- Lei Wang, Pei Wang:
Multi-machines communication mechanism and load balancing design on peer-to-peer structure.
- Yu-Xue Sun, Chang Xiao, Jing-Yuan Zhao:
New method for predicating reservoir sensitivity rapidly.
- Ming-Chang Zheng, Jyh-Horng Chou, Shinn-Horng Chen:
Optimal prediction model using improved differential evolution algorithm.
- Yung-Cheng Yao, Ho-Lung Hung, Jyh-Horng Wen:
PAPR reduction in OFDM system using differential evolution-based partial transmit sequences scheme.
- Xia Liu, Hong-Yan Luo, Shang-Ping Liu, Defeng Wang:
Pilot study of SMA-based expansion device for transanal endoscopic microsurgery.
- Wu Zeng, Zhi-Guo Hong:
SPN-based performance analysis of LEO Satellite Networks with multiple users.
- Wei Du, Yang-He Feng, Zhong Liu, Bao-Xin Xiu, Shidong Qiao:
The measure of critical path in C2 organization information exchange network.
Text and Multimedia Information Retrieval
- Yue Li, Chia-Hung Wei:
Medical image retrieval: Multiple regression models for user's search target.
- Yuan-Dong Lan, Huifang Deng, Tao Chen:
A new method of distance measure for graph-based semi-supervised learning.
- Weizhong Zhao, Huifang Ma, Ning Li:
A new non-negative matrix factorization algorithm with sparseness constraints.
- Xue-Chao Li, Cuihua Li, Yi Xie:
A retrieval system of vehicles based on recognition of license plates.
- Jung-Yi Jiang, Wen-Hao Cheng, Yu-Shu Chiou, Shie-Jue Lee:
A similarity measure for text processing.
- Xing He, Jiabing Wang, Zhong-Xian Zhang, Yi-Rong Cai:
Clustering web documents based on Multiclass spectral clustering.
- Fai Wong, Francisco Oliveira, Sam Chao, Fan Sun:
CSG-Tag: Constraint based Synchronous Grammar Tree Annotation System.
- Jimeng Chen, Jie Liu, Yalou Huang, Min Lu:
Efficient top-k support documents for expert search using relationship in a social network.
- Li-Xing Xie, Ya-Bin Zheng, Zhi-Yuan Liu, Mao-Song Sun, Can-Hui Wang:
Extracting Chinese abbreviation-definition pairs from anchor texts.
- Chun-Xiang Zhang, Xue-Yao Gao, Kun Liu, Da-Song Sun, Yong Liu, Hong-Li Lv:
Extracting Chinese-English phrase translation pairs based on tree-tree alignment.
- Wen-Bin Zheng, Hua Zhang, Yun-Tao Qian:
Fast text categorization based on collaborative work in the semantic and class spaces.
- Sio-Long Lo, Liya Ding, Yuan Chen:
Incremental learning on background net to capture changing personal reading preference.
- Chun-Ming Tsai:
Intelligence thresholding for degraded text-photo document images.
- Yuejie Zhang, Yanxia Su, Cheng Jin, Tao Zhang:
Multi-feature representation for Web-based English-Chinese OOV term translation.
- Yuan-Kai Wang, Ching-Tang Fan, Ke-Yu Cheng, Peter Shaohua Deng:
Real-time camera anomaly detection for real-world video surveillance.
- Shyi-Ming Chen, Li-Wei Lee, Victor R. L. Shen:
Similarity measures between intervals of linguistic 2-tuples and the intervals of linguistic 2-tuples weighted average operator.
- Luis A. Trindade, Hui Wang, William Blackburn, Niall Rooney:
Text classification using word sequence kernel methods.
- Shen Lu, Yanyun Qu, Xiao-Feng Du, Yi Xie:
Text detection in images based on Multiple Kernel Learning.
- Wigrai Thanadechteemapat, Lance Chun-Che Fung:
Thai word segmentation for visualization of Thai Web sites.
- Duan-Yu Chen, Jun-Jhe Wang, Chia-Hsun Chen, Yung-Sheng Chen:
Video-based intelligent vehicle contextual information extraction for night conditions.
- Su-Qi Zhang, Jian-Fu Teng, Jun-Hua Gu:
A new cluster method using rough set theory.
- Yun-Dong Gu, Jin-Zeng Cheng, Zi-Yi Wang:
An fuzzy forecasting algorithm for short term electricity loads based on partial clustering.
- Xiao-hua Xu, Zhou-Jin Pan, Ping He, Ling Chen:
Constrained ant clustering.
- Cai Chen, Yan Li, Tie-Song Li:
KM-A∗ pathfinding algorithm based on hierarchical clustering and strengthened DB Index criteria.
- Zhiwen Yu, Jane You, Guihua Wen:
Penalty-based cluster validity index for class discovery from cancer data.
- Yinglong Ge, Liming Tu, Haitao Xu:
Rank of Hangzhou Public Free-Bicycle System rent stations by improved k-means clustering.
- Hao Wu, Xujian Fang, Haitao Xu:
Station segmentation of Hangzhou public free-bicycle system based on improved randomized algorithm.
- Dong-Mei Li, Bin Liu, Ying Qu:
Study on method for public traffic network optimization and adjustment based on cluster analysis.
- Dong-Fang Cao, Hai-Tao Liu, Jie Zhang:
The evaluation study of common technical service platform for small and medium enterprises in Hebei Province based on K-means cluster analysis.
Visual and Audio Information Processing
- You-Yong Kong, Defeng Wang, Tian-Fu Wang, Winnie C. W. Chu, Anil T. Ahuja:
3D Diffusion tensor magnetic resonance images denoising based on sparse representation.
- Kui Fang, Defeng Wang, Lok Ming Lui, Shou-Jun Zhou, Winnie C. W. Chu, Anil T. Ahuja, Pheng-Ann Heng:
3D Model-based method for vessel segmentation in TOF-MRA.
- Yuh-Rau Wang, Wei-Hung Lin, Ling Yang:
A blind PSO watermarking using wavelet trees quantization.
- Sumet Pongphankae, Chun-Che Fung:
A comparison study on the reduction of search space using frame node technique for simulation and computer games.
- Fang-Hsuan Cheng, Yu-Wei Chang, Yea-Shuan Huang:
A hardware architecture for real-time stereoscopic image generation from depth map.
- Shung-Fu Yang, Chin-Pan Huang, Bor-Jiunn Hwang:
A multiple description coding method based on 3-D SPIHT for videos.
- Er-Hu Zhang, Yong-Wei Zhao:
A novel 3D human action reconstruction method.
- Patrick P. K. Chan, Hui Yu, Wing W. Y. Ng, Daniel S. Yeung:
A novel method to reduce redundancy in adaptive threshold clustering key frame extraction systems.
- Chih-Chin Lai, Hsin-Chih Chen, Geng-Ming Yeh, Chen-Sen Ouyang:
A robust digital image watermarking using transformation domain and evolutionary computation techniques.
- Yea-Shuan Huang, Shun-Hsu Chuang, Fang-Hsuan Cheng:
An AdaBoost-based facial expression recognition method.
- Chin-Hung Teng:
An analysis of recovering three-dimensional points from image correspondences using surface curvature.
- Jie Lu, Lin Shi, Min Deng, Simon Chun-Ho Yu, Pheng-Ann Heng:
An interactive approach to liver segmentation in CT based on deformable model integrated with attractor force.
- Jong-Hann Jean, Chia-Hong Chen, Hsiu-Li Lin:
Application of an image processing software tool to crack inspection of crystalline silicon solar cells.
- Chuin-Mu Wang, Chio-Tan Kuo, Da-Peng Yang:
Application of color spaces fusion approach in MRI classification.
- I.-Te Chen, Jer-Min Tsai, Jengnan Tzeng:
Audio random number generator and its application.
- Sam Chao, Fai Wong, Heng-Leong Lam, Mang I Vai:
Blind biosignal classification framework based on DTW algorithm.
- Wing W. Y. Ng, Zhi-Min He, Patrick P. K. Chan, Daniel S. Yeung:
Blind steganalysis with high generalization capability for different image databases using L-GEM.
- Pearl P. Guan, Hong Yan:
Blood cell image segmentation based on the Hough transform and fuzzy curve tracing.
- I-Cheng Chang, Ruei-Min Cheng:
Caricaturation for human face pictures.
- Zhi-Feng Wang, Gang Wei, Qian-Hua He:
Channel pattern noise based playback attack detection algorithm for speaker recognition.
- Bin Dong, Yan-Xun Li:
Chaos modeling using HMM-NRBF hybrid model approach and its application in EEG.
- Ming-Jong Tsai, Shu-Huai Chang, Chia-Liang Lee, Chia-Te Chou:
Color quality inspection and compensation for color LED display modules.
- Hee-Deok Yang, Seong-Whan Lee:
Combination of manual and non-manual features for sign language recognition based on conditional random field and active appearance model.
- Patrick P. K. Chan, Bing-Zhong Jing, Wing W. Y. Ng, Daniel S. Yeung:
Depth estimation from a single image using defocus cues.
- Yung-Sheng Chen, Kun-Li Lin:
Display region segmentation from a computer screen image using closed-contour tracking.
- Patrick P. K. Chan, Zhi-Chun Huang, Wing W. Y. Ng, Daniel S. Yeung:
Dynamic hierarchical semantic network based image retrieval using relevance feedback.
- Da-Zeng Tian, Chao Wang, Zhi-Ming Zhang:
Dynamic threshold algorithm for removal of Back-to-Front noises of visual document image.
- Akram Rashid, Zahooruddin, Ijaz Mansoor Qureshi, Aamer Saleem:
Electrocardiogram signal processing for baseline noise removal using blind source separation techniques: A comparative analysis.
- Xian-Fa Cai, Guihua Wen, Jia Wei, Jie Li:
Enhanced supervised locality preserving projections for face recognition.
- Iqbal Nouyed, Bruce Poon, M. Ashraful Amin, Hong Yan:
Face recognition accuracy of Gabor phase representations at different scales and orientations.
- Guan-Chun Luh:
Face recognition using PCA based immune networks with single training sample per person.
- Xi-Feng Tong, Peng-Fei Li:
Fingerprint image segmentation based on Fingerprint Ridge Intensity.
- Chun-Chieh Lee, Chi-Hung Chuang, Jun-Wei Hsieh, Ming-Xuan Wu, Kuo-Chin Fan:
Frame difference history image for gait recognition.
- Wei Zhao, Jeong-Sun Park, Sang-Woong Lee:
Fully automatic face detection and facial feature points extraction using local Gabor filter bank and PCA.
- Guan-Nan Hu, Chen-Chung Liu, Kai-Wen Chuang, Shyr-Shen Yu, Ta-Shan Tsui:
General Regression Neural Network utilized for color transformation between images on RGB color space.
- An-Zen Shih, Sie Jheng-Huei, Peng Kaiyang:
Image classification by using a hybrid fractal-based method.
- Weifeng Zhang, Zengchang Qin, Tao Wan:
Image scene categorization using multi-bag-of-features.
- Y. X. Duan, J. Z. Cao, Z. L. Luo:
Intelligent GIS system of forest fire alarm and it's controlling strategy design.
- Chin-Fu Tsai, Tsung-Ju Wu, Yen-Miao Chao:
Labview based bowel-sounds monitoring system in realtime.
- Yu-Hong Li, Defeng Wang, L. M. Lui, Anil T. Ahuja, Pheng-Ann Heng:
Medical image reconstruction based on Bayesian compressed sensing.
- Wing W. Y. Ng, Xian-Heng Ma, Patrick P. K. Chan, Daniel S. Yeung:
Multi-object tracking in video using Localized Generalization Error model based RBFNN.
- M. Zahid Hossain, M. Ashraful Amin, Hong Yan:
Rapid feature extraction for Bangla handwritten digit recognition.
- Ching-Lin Wang, Ching-Te Wang, Meng-Lin Chiang:
The image multiple secret sharing schemes without pixel expansion.
- Ching-Te Wang, Ching-Lin Wang, Lin-Chun Li, Ming-Yuan Hsieh:
The image tampered detection and restoration using the characteristic values.
- Guo-Quan Jiang, Cui-Jun Zhao, Jun-Yan Qi:
The research of image segmentation based on color characteristic.
- Cheng-Liang Lai, Chien-Lun Chiu:
Using image processing technology for water quality monitoring system.
- Seksan Sangsawad, Rapeeporn Chamchong, Chun Che Fung:
Using local maxima profile and Piece-Wise technique for line segmentation on Thai handwritten historical documents.
- Yong-Juan Zhao, Lin Shi, Jia-Chun Li, James F. Griffith, Anil T. Ahuja, Pheng-Ann Heng:
Vertebra segmentation of spine MRI with improved GVF snake based on shape knowledge.
Web Information Processing
Last update Fri May 24 19:09:36 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Lan Liu, Yun-Dong Ge, Zhenxiang Yan, Jian-Min Yao:
A CLIR-oriented OOV translation mining method from bilingual webpages.
- Qingcai Chen, Xiao-Hong Yang, Xiaolong Wang:
A peer-to-peer based passive web crawling system.
- Yan Wu, Xiukun Li, Ruifeng Xu, Lin Yao:
An improved sentence polishing model used in automatic extraction.
- Cheng-Zhi Zhang:
Bilingual topic taxonomy generation based on bilingual documents clustering.
- Sujian Li, Wei Wang, Wenjie Li:
Exploring strategies for developing link analysis based question-oriented multi-document summarization models.
- Wen-Feng Xuan, Bingquan Liu, Chengjie Sun, Deyuan Zhang, Xiao-Long Wang:
Finding main topics in blogosphere using document clustering based on topic model.
- Tao Liu, Biao Fan, He Hu, Xiaoyong Du:
Lawyer information integration and recommendation by multi-source information validation.
- Wen Zhang, Yuxin Ding, Yan Tang, Bin Zhao:
Malicious web page detection based on on-line learning algorithm.
- Claudio Felicioli, Filippo Geraci, Marco Pellegrini:
Medium sized crawling made fast and easy through Lumbricus webis.
- Hua-Ping Zhang, Huan-Ping Wu, Jian Gao, Yan-Ping Zhao, Zhong-Liang Lv:
Meteorological bulletin automatic generation based on spatio-temporal reasoning.
- Ruifeng Xu, Wei-Hua Peng, Jun Xu, Xiao Long:
On-line new event detection using time window strategy.
- Chenglong Yu, Xuan Wang:
Pedestrian detection based on combinational holistic and partial features.
- Neng Wen, Shengchun Ding, Ting Jiang:
Research on Ontology building of product reviews in Chinese.
- Chengjie Sun, Lin Yao, Lei Lin, Xue-Jun Sha, Xiaolong Wang:
Semi-supervised biomedical relation classification using generalized expectation criteria.
- Pu Han, Dong-Bo Wang, Qing-Guo Zhao:
The research on Chinese document clustering based on WEKA.