Delft, The Netherlands Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Networking, Sensing and Control, ICNSC 2011, Delft, The Netherlands, 11-13 April 2011.
IEEE 2011, ISBN 978-1-4244-9570-2
Last update Wed May 22 08:10:20 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Johannes G. Slootweg, Else Veldman, J. Morren:
Sensing and control challenges for Smart Grids.
- Rui Duan, Geert Deconinck:
Market mechanism of smart grids: Multi-agent model and interoperability.
- Remco A. Verzijlbergh, Zofia Lukszo, Johannes G. Slootweg, Marija D. Ilic:
The impact of controlled electric vehicle charging on residential low voltage networks.
- Remco A. Verzijlbergh, Zofia Lukszo:
System impacts of electric vehicle charging in an evolving market environment.
- Parvathy Chittur Ramaswamy, Geert Deconinck:
Relevance of voltage control, grid reconfiguration and adaptive protection in smart grids and genetic algorithm as an optimization tool in achieving their control objectives.
- Taede Weidenaar, Sipke Hoekstra, Mannes Wolters:
Development options for the Dutch gas distribution grid in a changing gas market.
- Ahmad Salehi-Dobakhshari, Sadegh Azizi, Ali Mohammad Ranjbar:
Control of microgrids: Aspects and prospects.
- Igor Nikolic, Amineh Ghorbani:
A method for developing agent-based models of socio-technical systems.
- Julian A. Padget, Harpreet Riat, Benedikt Forchhammer, Martijn Warnier, Frances M. T. Brazier, Sukumar Natarajan:
An agent-based infrastructure for energy profile capture and management.
- Julia Kasmire, Igor Nikolic, Wouter van den Berg, Luke Bergwerff:
Universal Darwinism in greenhouses: Proof of concept using an agent based model.
- Virginia Dignum, Yao-Hua Tan:
Multi agent simulation for control and autonomy in complex socio-technical systems.
- Catalin Bucura, Alfredas Chmieliauskas, Zofia Lukszo, Gerard P. J. Dijkema:
Modelling the new balancing regime of the natural gas market in the Netherlands.
- Keem Siah Yap:
A new multi agent system based on online sequential extreme learning machines and Bayesian Formalism.
- Peter-Jules van Overloop, Rudy R. Negenborn, Dirk Schwanenberg, Bart De Schutter:
Towards integrating water prediction and control technology.
- Hartmut Linke, Divas Karimanzira, Thomas Rauschenbach, Torsten Pfutzenreuter:
Flash flood prediction for small rivers.
- Jose-Vicente Aguilar-Marinosa, Pedro Langarita, Lorenzo Linares, Manuel Gómez, José Rodellar:
An adaptive predictive approach for river level forecasting.
- Dirk Schwanenberg, Arend van Breukelen, Stef Hummel:
Data assimilation for supporting optimum control in large-scale river networks.
- Ute Theobald, Stephan Theobald:
Central water resources management in a cascade of hydropower plants.
- Abhay Anand, G. M. Y. Joshua, S. Sundaramoorthy, L. Samavedham:
Coordinating multiple model predictive controllers for multi-reservoir management.
- Ming Yu, Wei Liu, Tian Xing:
Link availability modeling for routing algorithms to reduce the link break time in MANETs.
- Yufei Yuan, J. W. C. van Lint, Serge P. Hoogendoorn, Jos L. M. Vrancken, Thomas Schreiter:
Freeway traffic state estimation using extended Kalman filter for first-order traffic model in Lagrangian coordinates.
- Adriaan ter Mors:
Evaluating heuristics for prioritizing context-aware route planning agents.
- Baohong Feng, Zuren Feng, Qing-E. Wu, Shaozhu Shi, Baodong Feng, Qingsong Song:
Application of mathematical algorithm on equation of GPS satellite navigation and positioning.
- Tamás Máhr, Faith Jordan Srour, Mathijs de Weerdt:
Using simulation to evaluate how multi-agent transportation planners cope with truck breakdowns.
- Naiqi Wu, Feng Chu, Saïd Mammar, MengChu Zhou:
Interaction behavior modeling of advanced driving assistance systems by using Petri net.
- Sathish Natarajan, Kaushik Ghosh, Rajagopalan Srinivasan:
An evaluation of a hierarchical multi agent based process monitoring system for chemical plants.
- Behzad Behdani, Koen H. van Dam, Zofia Lukszo:
Agent-based modeling for disruption management in industrial networks and supply chains.
- Meirong Liu, Timo Koskela, Mika Ylianttila:
An efficient collaborative mechanism for enterprise cloud applications.
- Gina Tang, Sachin Shetty:
Adaptive virtual reality game system for personalized problem-based learning.
- Ahmet Yasin Yazicioglu, Xiaoli Ma, Yucel Altunbasak:
Evolution of mixed strategies for social dilemmas on structured networks.
- Ahmad Fakharian, Thomas Gustafsson, M. Mehrfam:
Adaptive Kalman filtering based navigation: An IMU/GPS integration approach.
- Michael Kearney, Michael Cantoni, Peter M. Dower:
Model predictive control for systems with scheduled load and its application to automated irrigation channels.
- Guanghua Guan, Changde Wang, Albert J. Clemmens:
Optimizing indicator choosing for canal control system and simulation study.
- Xavier Litrico, Gilles Belaud, Ophelie Fovet:
Adaptive control of algae detachment in regulated canal networks.
- Nadia Bedjaoui, Erik Weyer:
Testing of global control performance for open water channels.
- Eelco Nederkoorn, J. Schuurmans, Wytze Schuurmans:
Continuous nonlinear model predictive control of a hybrid water system - Application of DNPC to a Dutch polder.
- Huub van Ekeren, Rudy R. Negenborn, Peter-Jules van Overloop, Bart De Schutter:
Hybrid model predictive control using time-instant optimization for the Rhine-Meuse Delta.
- Paul E. Mendez, Héctor Benítez-Pérez:
Codesign strategy based upon fuzzy control for networked control systems and a scheduling algorithm.
- Jose Maria Maestre, David Muñoz de la Peña, Eduardo F. Camacho:
Wireless sensor network analysis through a coalitional game: Application to a distributed Kalman filter.
- Mohammad Bsoul:
A framework for replication in Data Grid.
- Ahmed Akl, Thierry Gayraud, Pascal Berthou:
An investigation of self-organization in ad-hoc networks.
- Azwirman Gusrialdi, Risvan Dirza, Sandra Hirche:
Information-driven distributed coverage algorithms for mobile sensor networks.
- Katerina Stankova, Bart De Schutter:
Stackelberg equilibria for discrete-time dynamic games part I: Deterministic games.
- Katerina Stankova, Bart De Schutter:
Stackelberg equilibria for discrete-time dynamic games part II: Stochastic games with deterministic information structure.
- Andrea Castelletti, Francesca Pianosi, Marcello Restelli:
Multi-objective fitted Q-iteration: Pareto frontier approximation in one single run.
- Long Luo, Fei Luo, Li You Zhou, Hongtao Ye, Yuge Xu:
Predicting wastewater sludge recycle performance based on fuzzy neural network.
- Guoqiang Liu, Guanghua Guan, Changde Wang:
Transition mode of the middle route of South-to-North Water Transfer Project before freezing.
- Luc J. J. Wismans, Eric C. Van Berkum, Michiel C. J. Bliemer:
Comparison of evolutionary multi objective algorithms for the dynamic network design problem.
- Zhifeng Qiu, Geert Deconinck:
Smart Meter's feedback and the potential for energy savings in household sector: A survey.
- Layla AlAbdulkarim, Zofia Lukszo:
Impact of privacy concerns on consumers' acceptance of smart metering in the Netherlands.
- Melanie Bicking, Maria Wimmer:
Future Internet for collaborative governance: Closing gaps in ICT for governance and policy modelling.
- Marco Grassi, Michele Nucci, Francesco Piazza:
Towards a semantically-enabled holistic vision for energy optimisation in smart home environments.
- Yunfei Fang, Feng Chu, Saïd Mammar, Ada Che:
Iterative algorithm for lane reservation problem on transportation network.
- Run-yang Zhong, George Q. Huang, Qingyun Dai, Ke Zhou, Ting Qu, Guojin Hu:
RFID-enabled real-time manufacturing execution system for discrete manufacturing: Software design and implementation.
- Bas Kolen, Bart Thonus, Kasper M. Van Zuilekom, Erik de Romph:
Evacuation a serious game for preparation.
- Francesco Corman, Andrea D'Ariano, Ingo A. Hansen, Dario Pacciarelli, Marco Pranzo:
Dispatching trains during seriously disrupted traffic situations.
- Raymond Hoogendoorn, Serge P. Hoogendoorn, Karel Brookhuis, Winnie Daamen:
Psycho-spacing models and adverse conditions: A close look at incidents.
- Olga Huibregtse, Andreas Hegyi, Serge P. Hoogendoorn:
Robust optimization of evacuation instructions, applied to capacity, hazard pattern, demand, and compliance uncertainty.
- Lei Song, ZongXiao Yang, GuanQiang Dong, ShuGuang Yu, WenLi Yang:
Construction of expressway emergency rescue information management system using Browser/Server framework.
- Klaas Friso, Kasper M. Van Zuilekom, Bas Kolen:
Evaluation of the National Concept Traffic Management for mass evacuation in the Netherlands.
- Christian Doerr:
Parallelized network-driven analysis of network systems on commodity hardware.
- GuanJun Liu, Changjun Jiang, MengChu Zhou:
Improved condition for controllability of strongly dependent strict minimal siphons in Petri nets.
- Qikai Zhuang, Telli E. Van der Lei, Dhiradj Djairam, Johan J. Smit:
Interdependencies at the strategic asset management level: A systems analysis of the utility sector.
- Petra W. Heijnen, Rob M. Stikkelman, Andreas Ligtvoet, Paulien M. Herder:
Using Gilbert networks to reveal uncertainty in the planning of multi-user infrastructures.
- YuXi Sun, Naiqi Wu, MengChu Zhou:
Closed-form solution for cycle time of revisiting processes in single-arm cluster tool scheduling with atomic layer deposition.
- Zhanguo Zhu, Feng Chu, Linyan Sun, Ming Liu:
Scheduling with resource allocation and past-sequence-dependent setup times including maintenance.
- Hong-wei Li, Li Yan Jing, Wenyan Wu, Lu Mou:
Research on water leakage prediction of urban water supply network based on grey GM (0, N) model.
- Mohamed Ibrahim Mohamed, Wenyan Wu, Mansour Moniri:
Power harvesting for smart sensor networks in monitoring water distribution system.
- Jinliang Gao, Kui Chang, Lizhi Chen, Kaifeng Pang, Haipeng Zhao, Chengzhi Zheng:
Subatmospheric pressure protection for large diameter long distance pipeline system: A case study.
- Chengzhi Zheng, Jinliang Gao, Wenyan Wu, Jichang Zhang, Wenjie He:
Research on water supply pipeline failure consequence assessment model.
- Wenyan Wu, Jinliang Gao, Yixing Yuan, Hongbin Zhao, Kui Chang:
Water distribution network real-time simulation based on SCADA system using OPC communication.
- Mostafa Abdel-Aleem, Claude C. Chibelushi, Mansour Moniri:
Multisensor data fusion for the simultaneous location and condition assessment of underground water pipelines.
- Hong-wei Li, Zhou-jian Yu, Wenyan Wu, Lu Mou:
The application of PLC in SBMBR sewage treatment automatic control of the system.
- Evangelia Kolega, Vassilios Vescoukis, Dionissios Voutos:
Assessment of network simulators for real world WSNs in forest environments.
- Joris Sijs, Zoltan Papp, Paul Booij:
Nonlinear estimation with a network of heterogenous algorithms.
- José Manuel Cano-García, Eduardo Casilari:
An empirical evaluation of the consumption of 802.15.4/ZigBee sensor motes in noisy environments.
- Azwirman Gusrialdi, Lu Zeng:
Distributed deployment algorithms for robotic visual sensor networks in non-convex environment.
- Kumar Shashi Prabh:
Bandwidth allocation in hexagonal wireless sensor networks for real-time communications.
- Hamed Yousefi, Mohammad Hossein Yeganeh, Ali Movaghar:
Long lifetime routing in unreliable wireless sensor networks.
- Jenny Lundberg, Rune Gustavsson:
Challenges and opportunities of sensor based user empowerment.
- Geert Deconinck, Wouter Vriens:
Intelligent alarm processing and alarm elimination in a CHP installation.
- Mohohlo Samuel Tsoeu, Thabo Koetje:
Unconstrained MPC tuning for prediction accuracy in Networked Control Systems.
- Sergio Ledesma, Jose Ruiz, Guadalupe García, Gabriel Aviña, Donato Hernández:
Analysis of self-similar data by artificial neural networks.
- Pan Gun Park, José Araujo, Karl Henrik Johansson:
Wireless networked control system co-design.
- Allaa R. Hilal, Alaa M. Khamis, Otman A. Basir:
HASM: A hybrid architecture for sensor management in a distributed surveillance context.
- Lichuan Liu, Zaihan Jiang:
A hybrid localization method in wireless sensor networks.
- Phu Hung Le, Guy Pujolle, Thi Mai Trang Nguyen:
An interference-aware multi-path routing protocol for mobile ad hoc network.
- Kitisak Osathanunkul, Ning Zhang:
A countermeasure to black hole attacks in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Chakib Baouche, Antonio Freitas, Michel Misson:
Routing mechanism for a DTN using WSN nodes for localization applications.
- Wei Vivien Shi, MengChu Zhou:
Recent advances of sensors for pacemakers.
- Ismail Mansour, Gérard Chalhoub, Alain Quilliot:
Security architecture for wireless sensor networks using frequency hopping and public key management.