Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaCheeha Kim, Yongtae Shin (Eds.):
2011 International Conference on Information Networking, ICOIN 2011, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, January 26-28, 2011.
IEEE 2011, ISBN 978-1-61284-661-3
Last update Sat May 25 03:26:12 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Dirk Bradler, Lachezar Krumov, Max Mühlhäuser, Jussi Kangasharju:
BridgeFinder: Finding communication bottlenecks in distributed environments.
- Aymen Belghith, Bernard Cousin, Samer Lahoud, Siwar Ben Hadj Said:
Proposal for the configuration of multi-domain network monitoring architecture.
- Chamal Sapumohotti, Mohamad Yusoff Alias, Ho Chiung Ching, Wee Kuok Kwee:
Low cost network planning tool development using Google maps, SRTM data and MATLAB.
- Katsumi Sakakibara, Daichi Ito, Jumpei Taketsugu:
Performance of cooperative multi-hop networks with randomly relayed MDS codeword blocks.
- Jochen Kögel:
One-way delay measurement based on flow data: Quantification and compensation of errors by exporter profiling.
- Lili Gu, Mark A. Gregory:
Improved one-pass IP Multimedia Subsystem authentication for UMTS.
- Min Wei, Keecheon Kim, Ping Wang, Jongwon Choe:
Research and implementation on the security scheme of industrial wireless network.
- InKwan Yu, Bin Song, Jiseong Son, Doo-Kwon Baik:
Discovering credentials in the content centric network.
- Prawit Chumchu, Tanatal Saelim, Chunyamon Sriklauy:
A new MAC address spoofing detection algorithm using PLCP header.
- Seohyun Jeong, Eunji Lee, Sungju Lee, Yongwha Chung, Byoungki Min:
Slice-level selective encryption for protecting video data.
- Sandip Kumar Chaurasiya, Tumpa Pal, Sipra Das Bit:
An Enhanced Energy-Efficient Protocol with Static Clustering for WSN.
- Shohei Uchiyama, Hiroshi Yamamoto, Maki Yamamoto, Katsuichi Nakamura, Katsuyuki Yamazaki:
Sensor network for observation of seabirds in Awashima island.
- Md. Abdul Hamid, Mohammad Abdullah-Al-Wadud, Ilyoung Chong:
Multi-channel MAC protocol for wireless sensor networks: A schedule-based approach.
- Mohammad Masumuzzaman Bhuiyan, Iqbal Gondal, Joarder Kamruzzaman:
Cross layer modeling of contention-based MAC and deterministic routing protocols in multi-hop WSNs.
- Alessandra De Paola, Giuseppe Lo Re, Fabrizio Milazzo, Marco Ortolani:
Adaptable data models for scalable Ambient Intelligence scenarios.
- Gek Hong Sim, Yoong Choon Chang, Teong Chee Chuah:
Adaptive error protection for video transmission over ultra-wideband wireless multimedia sensor networks.
- Hugo Dias, Rui Neto Marinheiro:
Peer-to-peer collaboration in content delivery networks.
- HyunYong Lee, Akihiro Nakao, JongWon Kim:
Understanding of network operator-friendly P2P traffic control techniques in intra domain.
- Young Sik Hong, Tae-Gyu Kim:
Reducing IPTV channel zapping time for scrambled services.
- Alireza Montazeri, Behzad Akbari:
Mesh based P2P video streaming with a distributed incentive mechanism.
- Jun Wang, Victor C. M. Leung:
A survey of technical requirements and consumer application standards for IP-based smart grid AMI network.
- Dongmyung Lee, Jeonghoon Mo, Jinwoo Park:
Analysis of Paris Metro Pricing for Wireless Internet Services.
- Sung-Hee Lee, Young-Bae Ko, Yong-Geun Hong, Hyoung-Jun Kim:
A new MIMC routing protocol compatible with IEEE 802.11s based WLAN mesh networks.
- Tanatal Saelim, Prawit Chumchu:
A new algorithm for location-based access control using IAPP in WLANs.
- Tapio Frantti:
Intelligent power level definition for WLANs.
- Yoonyoung Sung, Meejeong Lee:
Road-based broadcast message dissemination approach in VANETs.
- Zhen Luo, Changjin Suh:
An improved shortest path bridging protocol for Ethernet backbone network.
- Jeong-Soo Kim, Sang-Hwa Chung, Yun-Sung Lee, Chang-Woo Ahn, Won-Suk Kim, Min-su Jung:
Design and implementation of a WLAN mesh router based on multipath routing.
- Yan Pu, Yilong Deng, Akihiro Nakao:
Cloud Rack: Enhanced virtual topology migration approach with Open vSwitch.
- Rong Xie, Fei Tong, Dong-Ki Kang, Young-Chon Kim:
A reconfigurable routing protocol for free space optical sensor network.
- Zeldy Suryady, Mohd Hafiz Md Shaharil, Khairina Abu Bakar, Reza Khoshdelniat, Gopinath Rao Sinniah, Usman Sarwar:
Performance evaluation of 6LoWPAN-based precision agriculture.
- Hamid Shokrzadeh, Abolfazl Toroghi Haghighat, Parastoo Saadatmandy, M. Hossein Goodarzi:
Rumor Routing by appointment in center of gravity in wireless sensor networks.
- Chiu-Kuo Liang, Chih-Hung Tsai, Meng-Chia He:
On area coverage problems in directional sensor networks.
- MyungHoon Ahn, YoungYong Kim:
Network coding-based multicast scheduling for throughput enhancement in wireless ad hoc network.
- Motoyuki Ohmori, Koji Okamura:
Implementation of Green Wireless LAN System by on-demand power supply.
- Rossi Kamal, Md. Abdur Razzaque, Choong Seon Hong:
Grid middleware for invivo sensor nodes.
- Majd Ghareeb, Adlen Ksentini, César Viho:
Scalable Video Coding (SVC) for multipath video streaming over Video Distribution Networks (VDN).
- Arash Asadi, Su Wei Tan:
An enhanced cross layer downlink scheduling algorithm for IEEE 802.16 networks.
- Nguyen Huu Thanh, Nguyen Van Duc, Le Thi Hang, Do Hanh, Nguyen Tai Hung, Tran Anh Tu:
On providing fairness, QoS support and spectral efficiency in OFDMA/TDD environments.
- Jerzy Konorski:
Multihomed wireless terminals: MAC configuration and network selection games.
- Jae-Yong Park, Choong Seon Hong, Sungwon Lee:
An efficient MAC scheme with modified RTS/CTS of IEEE P1901.
- Shih-Cheng Horng, Feng-Yi Yang:
Apply particle swarm optimization to maximize the service reliability of grid computing system.
- Bum-Gon Choi, Eun Sam Cho, Min Young Chung, Kyung-Yul Cheon, Aesoon Park:
A femtocell power control scheme to mitigate interference using listening TDD frame.
- Rui Prior, André Rodrigues:
Systematic network coding for packet loss concealment in broadcast distribution.
- Velio Tralli, Pol Henarejos, Ana I. Pérez-Neira:
A low complexity scheduler for multiuser MIMO-OFDMA systems with heterogeneous traffic.
- Yi-Ting Mai, Chun-Chuan Yang, Jeng-Yueng Chen, Kuo-Yang Chen:
A Zone-based bandwidth allocation protocol in WiMAX multi-hop relay networks.
- Guillaume-Jean Herbiet, Pascal Bouvry:
On the generation of stable communities of users for dynamic mobile ad hoc social networks.
- Yasusi Kanada, Toshiaki Tarui:
A "network-paging" based method for wide-area live-migration of VMs.
- Uthman Baroudi, Faisal A. Al-Nasser:
Performance evaluation study on a multiple-parameter handoff algorithm.
- Wei Xu, Yinlong Xu, Xiaohu Wu, Kaiqian Ou:
Modeling TCP Sack steady state performance in lossy networks.
- Hiroya Takano, Ryuji Kohno:
A study on collaborative type of spatial multiplexing for virtual MIMO system.
- Anthony Lo, Peng Guan:
Performance of in-band full-duplex Amplify-and-Forward and Decode-and-Forward relays with spatial diversity for next-generation wireless broadband.
- Jung Min Park, Young Jin Sang, Young Ju Hwang, Kwang Soon Kim, Seong-Lyun Kim:
An overlaid Hybrid-Duplex OFDMA system with partial frequency reuse.
- Yazan A. Alqudah, Ashraf A. Tahat:
Path loss and propagation models at 3.5 GHz using deployed WiMAX network.
- Wahidah Hashim, Nordin Bin Ramli, Azmi Yaacob:
Multiple symbol differential detection for differential cyclic delay diversity system in slow frequency selective fading channel.
- Pallapa Venkataram, M. Bharath:
Context based service discovery for ubiquitous applications.
- Prawit Chumchu, Somphol Sirisaingkarn, Thawatchai Mayteevarunyou:
Performance analysis and improvement of mobile MPLS.
- Miyuru Dayarathna, Yasuhito Tsukahara, Kazunori Sugiura:
MEXARC: Media Content Expression Architecture.
- Shu-Hao Wu, Yao-Liang Chung, Zsehong Tsai:
A study of dynamic network selection for HSPA dual-network users.
- Megat Zuhairi, David Harle:
A simulation study on the impact of mobility models on routing protocol performance with unidirectional link presence.
- Minyi Xie, Farzad Safaei:
Performance comparison of Hierarchical coding and multiple description coding over lossy networks.
- Phuong Luu Vo, Nguyen H. Tran, Choong Seon Hong, Kijoon Chae:
A joint congestion control, routing, and scheduling algorithm in multihop wireless networks with heterogeneous flows.
- Ji In Kim, Seok Joo Koh:
Proxy Mobile IPv6 with partial bicasting for seamless handover in wireless networks.
- Mohammad Masumuzzaman Bhuiyan, Iqbal Gondal, Joarder Kamruzzaman:
CODAR: Congestion and Delay Aware Routing to detect time critical events in WSNs.
- Yongsu Gwak, Jinsoo Ahn, Young Yong Kim:
Network coding-based bridge routing in wireless mesh network.
- Moneeb Gohar, Sang-Il Choi, Seok Joo Koh:
Fast handover using multicast handover agents in PMIPv6-based wireless networks.
- Khong Neng Choong, Cheng Suan Lee:
Prototype implementation of a presence-based multimedia session sharing system.
- Seung Hwan Lee, Yong-Hoon Choi, Suwon Park, Seung Hyong Rhee:
An energy efficient power control mechanism for base stations in mobile communication systems.
- Daein Choi, Jong-tak Park, Su-Yeon Kim, Hyun-Kook Kahng:
IPv6 global connectivity for 6LoWPAN using short ID.
- David Chieng, Alvin Ting:
Design and analysis of WiMAX-WiFi multi-tier network.
- Young-Man Kim, Anh-Duy Vu, Jea-Il Han:
Tracking a moving target in wireless sensor networks using PDR sensors.
- Sueng Jae Bae, Min Young Chung, Jungmin So:
Handover triggering mechanism based on IEEE 802.21 in heterogeneous networks with LTE and WLAN.
- Joon-Suk Kang, Koji Okamura:
Mobility support through locator/ID split architecture.
- Kwanghyun Lee, Hyungkeuk Lee, Sanghoon Lee:
A cross-layer scheduling technique for maximizing end-to-end video quality.
- Ahmed Galib Reza, Hyotaek Lim:
Throughput and delay performance analysis of feed-forward and feedback shared fiber delay line based hybrid buffering optical packet switch.
- Junghwi Jeon, Ki-seok Lee, Cheeha Kim:
Fast route recovery scheme for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks.
- Young-myoung Kang, Joonsoo Lee, Chong-kwon Kim:
An opportunistic MIM-aware concurrent transmission protocol in IEEE802.11 WLANs.
- Jia Jan Ong, Li-Minn Ang, Kah Phooi Seng, Fong Tien Ong:
Implementation of (255, 251) Reed Solomon Minimal Instruction Set Computing using Handel-C.
- Moonshik Choi, Hyunseung Choo:
Bypassing Hole Scheme Using Observer Packets for Geographic Routing in WSNs.
- Suparna Biswas, Sarmistha Neogy:
A handoff based checkpointing and failure recovery scheme in mobile computing system.
- Asrul H. Yaacob, Nazrul M. Ahmad, Ridza Fauzi, M. Shahir A. Majed Shikh:
IKE authentication using certificateless signature.
- Inhye Park, Hyungkeun Lee, Hyukjoon Lee:
A relay selection scheme based on link states for cooperative communication.
- Keunmo Park, Chongkwon Kim:
Minimal sensor density for small-scale primary detection in cognitive radio networks.
- Dongchil Kim, Jahon Koo, Jinpyo Hong, Seoungjun Oh, Kwangsue Chung:
A Priority-based Differentiated Streaming scheme to guarantee the media quality in mobile WiMAX.
- Gunwoo Lee, Woongsoo Na, Sungrae Cho, Eungha Kim:
Complex context information for video streaming service.
- Jia Hao Kong, Li-Minn Ang, Kah Phooi Seng, Fong Tien Ong:
Low-complexity Two Instruction Set Computer architecture for sensor network using Skipjack encryption.
- Hyung-Jun Yim, Dong-Ho Ryu, Hyun-Woo Lee, Kyu-Chul Lee:
A Bluetooth Adaptor for interoperability between Bluetooth and heterogeneous networks.
- Woongsoo Na, Gunwoo Lee, Sungrae Cho, Youngil Choi:
Automatic intelligence application for office environment.
- Hyeopgeon Lee, Kyounghwa Lee, Seunghak Ryu, Sanghong Lee, Kwanho Song, Yongtae Shin:
An efficient slotted CSMA/CA algorithm for the IEEE 802.15.4 LR-WPAN.
- Jinhong Yang, Hyo-Jin Park, Jun Kyun Choi:
A Web-based content syndication platform for IPTV.
- German Castignani, Lucien Loiseau, Nicolas Montavont:
An evaluation of IEEE 802.11 community networks deployments.
- Ki Jong Koo, Dong Yuep Ko, Do Young Kim, Byung-Sun Lee, Seong-Ho Jeong:
A codec-based QoS control mechanism for voice over IEEE 802.11 WLAN.
- Rim Haw, Choong Seon Hong, Chul-Hee Kang:
A social P2P networking based on interesting keywords.
- Jinsub Sim, Tuan Hao Tieu, Younghan Kim:
Conferencing service interworking between overlays and IMS networks.
- Shin'ichiro Higashi, Shingo Ata, Akihiro Nakao, Ikuo Oka:
Server selection for equalizing of performance in distributed cooperative system.
- Namgon Kim, JongWon Kim:
Building NetOpen networking services over OpenFlow-based programmable networks.
- Ho-Young Han, Yeon-Seok Kim, Kyong-Ho Lee:
Semantic service discovery based on parametric dependency relations.
- Kenko Ota, Hideaki Matsue, Satoru Miyazawa, Satoshi Nanamatsu, Yukihiro Hirata, Akio Hasui, Masahiro Yamazaki, Hiroshi Fukui, Matthew Harvey, Hajime Miyajima, Yoshiaki Yazawa, Shunzo Yamashita, Yoshihiro Kainuma, Takuma Yui:
Practical application of ZigBee-based life recording and management system on mobile WiMAX network in Azumino city.
- Sang Eun Ha, Sukwon Choi, Byunghoon Song, Hyung Su Lee:
A new data propagation scheme for WSN network reprogramming in a noise-full environments.