17. ICAC 2011:
Huddersfield, United Kingdom 17th International Conference on Automation and Computing, ICAC 2011, Huddersfield, United Kingdom, September 10, 2011.
IEEE 2011, ISBN 978-1-4673-0000-1
Last update Sat May 25 03:26:19 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Rajkumar Sharma, Priyesh Kanungo:
An intelligent cloud computing architecture supporting e-Governance.
- Valentina Viduto, Wei Huang, Carsten Maple:
Toward optimal multi-objective models of network security: Survey.
- Tashi, Mohammad Shahidul Hasan, Hongnian Yu:
A complete planner design of microstrip patch antenna for a passive UHF RFID tag.
- Feng Li, Andrew Longstaff, Simon Fletcher, Alan Myers:
A fast and effective way to improve the merging accuracy of multi-view point cloud data.
- Simon Parkinson, Andrew Longstaff, Andrew Crampton, Simon Fletcher, G. Allen, Alan Myers:
Representing the process of machine tool calibration on first-order logic.
- Shuang Gu, Yong Yue, Carsten Maple, Chengdong Wu:
Localisation algorithm in wireless sensor networks.
- Yong Hee Jung, Shengeng Qin:
User-defined gesture sets using a mobile device for people with communication difficulties.
- A. O. Oluwajobi, X. Chen:
The effect of depth of cut on the Molecular Dynamics (MD) simulation of multi-pass nanometric machining.
- Haoyun Xue, Shengfeng Qin:
Mobile motion gesture design for deaf people.
- Md. Monzur Morshed, Anthony S. Atkins, Hongnian Yu:
An efficient and secure authentication protocol for RFID systems.
- Fang Yao, Shuang-Hua Yang:
Design of interference aware ZigBee building monitoring network.
- James Furze, Quan Min Zhu, Feng Qiao, Jennifer Hill:
Species area relations and information rich modelling of plant species variation.
- Omar Mohamed, Jihong Wang, Bushra Al-Duri:
Study of a multivariable coordinate control for a supercritical power plant process.
- M. R. B. Bahar, H. B. Bahar, F. Hashemzadeh:
Grid roadmap based real time path planning.
- Ashraf F. Khalil, Jihong Wang:
A New Method for Estimating the Maximum Allowable Delay in Networked Control of bounded nonlinear systems.
- Liming Gong, Z. Q. Zhu:
Saliency investigation of PM brushless AC motors for high-frequency carrier signal injection-based sensorless control.
- Hongbo Song, Li Yu, Guo-Ping Liu:
H∞ filter design of networked systems with uncertain accessing probabilities and quantisation.
- Jian Fu, Wen-Hua Chen, Qing-Xian Wu:
Sliding mode control for a miniature helicopter.
- Michael Short, Usama Abrar, Ian French, Fathi Abugchem:
Real-time implementation of a burst error compensator for wireless control systems.
- Hesham Abdel-Ghaffar, Sherif Hammad, Hazem Abbas, A. Z. Badr, Ahmed Hassan:
Neural Generalized Predictive Controller and internal model principle.
- Bakhtiar I. Saeed, Bruce Mehrdadi:
Zero overshoot and fast transient response using a fuzzy logic controller.
- J. H. A. Clarke, W.-H. Chen:
Trajectory generation for autonomous soaring UAS.
- Shaobo Li, Jinglei Qu, Guanci Yang:
Multi-objective optimization of constrained parallel Hybrid Electric Vehicles.
- Shan Lou, Xiangqian Jiang, Paul J. Scott:
Morphological filters based on motif combination for functional surface evaluation.
- M. Baqqar, M. Ahmed, F. Gu:
Data mining for gearbox condition monitoring.
- Tahsin Tecelli Opoz, Xun Chen:
Process monitoring and metrology for single grit grinding test performance.
- Andol X. Li, John V. H. Bonner:
Improving control panel consistency of Wizard-of-Oz design and evaluation studies.
- Shengfeng Qin, George Panayiotou, Pin Zhang:
Assessing customized product design using virtual human and imposed motion.
- Qian Xu, Duke Gledhill, Zhijie Xu:
Volume deformation based on model-fitting surface extraction.
- Yanan Yu, Carlo Ferri, Qingping Yang, Xiangjun Wang:
Numerical simulation of natural frequencies in the design of micro air vehicle structures.
- Qiang Xu, Chulin Jiang, Dezheng Liu, Yongxin Pang, Simon Hodgson:
Finite element investigation of nano-indentation of coated stainless steel.
- Qiang Xu, Mark Wright, Qihua Xu:
The development and validation of multi-axial creep damage constitutive equations for P91.
- Liu Jin, Yu Jilai:
Short-term load forecasting system using data mining.
- Sugiono, Mian Hong Wu, Ilias Oraifige:
Applying the design of experiment (DoF) to optimise the NN architecture in the car body design system.
- Lavinia Ferariu, Bogdan Burlacu:
Multiobjective design of evolutionary hybrid neural networks.
- Alina Patelli, Lavinia Ferariu:
A regressive schema theory based tool for GP evolved nonlinear models.
- Jianlin Wei, Alexandros Mouzakitis, Jihong Wang, Hao Sun:
Vehicle windscreen wiper mathematical model development and optimisation for model based hardware-in-the-loop simulation and control.
- M. Ahmed, S. Abdusslam, M. Baqqar, F. Gu, A. D. Ball:
Fault classification of reciprocating compressor based on Neural Networks and Support Vector Machines.
- Ioan Sorin Comsa, Mehmet Aydin, Sijing Zhang, Pierre Kuonen, Jean-Frédéric Wagen:
Reinforcement learning based radio resource scheduling in LTE-advanced.
- Junbiao Fei, Xianzhang Zuo, Yunze He, Guiyun Tian, Tao Zhang:
The extraction of characteristic quantity of shallow defects in pulsed magnetic flux leakage signal.
- Sumin Qian, Xianzhang Zuo, Yunze He, Guiyun Tian, Hong Zhang:
Detection technology to identify money based on pulsed eddy current technique.
- Jafar Ali, Abdullah Abuhabaya, John Fieldhouse:
Infrared thermography study of thermal plume.
- Jasleen K. Notay, Ghazanfar Ali Safdar:
A Wireless Sensor Network based Structural Health Monitoring system for an airplane.
- Dong Chang, Xianzhang Zuo, Yunze He, Guiyun Tian, Hong Zhang:
Modelling and experimental investigation of ferromagnetic material for angular defect detection.
- Hong Zhang, Guiyun Tian, Yunze He, Xianzhang Zuo:
Defect depth effects in Pulsed Eddy Current thermography.
- Yunze He, Guiyun Tian, Liang Cheng, Hong Zhang, Paul Jackson:
Parameters influence in steel corrosion evaluation using PEC thermography.
- Chencho, Justin Champion, Hongnian Yu:
The effect of metallic substance on the read range of UHF passive RFID system.
- Xiandong Ma:
Electromagnetic NDT and condition monitoring - A personal view.
- Jian Ruan, Sheng Feng Qin:
A constraint-based Design Risk Management tool for design collaboration.
- Jiaxiang Luo, Jiyin Liu:
Mixed integer linear programming models for scheduling the LED planting operation on PCBs.
- Arthur Anyakwo, Crinela Pislaru, Andrew Ball, Fengshou Gu:
A novel approach to modelling and simulation of the dynamic behaviour of the wheel-rail interface.
- S. Abdusslam, M. Ahmed, P. Raharjo, F. Gu, A. D. Ball:
Time Encoded Signal Processing and Recognition of incipient bearing faults.
- Bala Boyi Bukata, Yun Li:
Reviewing DSTATCOM for smart distribution grid applications in solving power quality problems.
- Maria Aina, Yang Dai, Dobrila Petrovic:
Analysis of interrelationships between Suppliers configuration and performance within the supply network: A simulation approach.
- Lutz-Christoph Schoning, Yun Li:
Review electromagnetic field ignition system for Internal Combustion Engine.
- Abdullah Abuhabaya, Jafar Ali, John Fieldhouse, Rob Brown, Eko Andrijanto:
The optimisation of bio-diesel production from Sunflower oil using RSM and its effect on engine performance and emissions.
- Hammad Iqbal Sherazi, Yun Li:
Homogeneous Charge Compression Ignition engine: A technical review.