1. ICSDM 2011:
Fuzhou, China IEEE International Conference on Spatial Data Mining and Geographical Knowledge Services, ICSDM 2011, Fuzhou, China, June 29 - July 1, 2011.
IEEE 2011, ISBN 978-1-4244-8352-5
Last update Sun May 19 22:43:47 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Daniel A. Griffith:
Positive spatial autocorrelation, mixture distributions, and geospatial data histograms.
- Po-Hui Yu, Jinn-Guey Lay:
Exploring non-stationarity of local mechanism of crime events with spatial-temporal weighted regression.
- Sheng Liu, Genlin Ji, Wenjun Li:
A similarity measure for time series of spatial lines intersection relations.
- Kahina Ghidouche, M. Tahar Kechadi, AbdelKamel Tari:
Study and analysis of temporal data using Hidden Markov models.
- Rong-Kang Shang, Yi-Shiang Shiu, Kuo-Chen Ma:
Using geographically weighted regression to explore the spatially varying relationship between land subsidence and groundwater level variations: A case study in the Choshuichi alluvial fan, Taiwan.
- Ruth Miller, Chun-Sheng Chen, Christoph F. Eick, Abraham Bagherjeiran:
A framework for spatial feature selection and scoping and its application to geo-targeting.
- Jiangping Chen, Yanan Chen, Jie Yu, Zhaohui Yang:
Comparisons with spatial autocorrelation and spatial association rule mining.
- Kazuaki Iwamura, Keiro Muro, Nobuhiro Ishimaru, Manabu Fukushima:
4D-GIS (4 dimensional GIS) as spatial-temporal data mining platform and its application to managementand monitoring of large-scale infrastructures.
- Sheng Liu, Genlin Ji, Wenjun Li:
An algorithm for clustering spatial lines based on connectivity for GML data.
- I. S. Sitanggang, R. Yaakob, N. Mustapha, A. A. B. Nuruddin:
An extended ID3 decision tree algorithm for spatial data.
- You Wan, Chenghu Zhou:
QuCOM: K nearest features neighborhood based qualitative spatial co-location patterns mining algorithm.
- S. Ghanem, M. Tahar Kechadi, AbdelKamel Tari:
New approach for distributed clustering.
- Wei Sun, Shuliang Wang:
A new data mining method for early warning landslides based on parallel coordinate.
- S. Sabri, M. S. Radjef, M. Tahar Kechadi:
Evaluation of a clustering technique based on game theory.
- Xin Feng, Shihong Du, Hong Shu:
Spatial regression analysis in hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome (HFRS) in China.
- K. Polous, A. Farshad, M. Zarinkafsh, M. H. Roozitalab:
Evaluation of the spatio-temporal of soil salinity variation using data mining approach.
- Demin Liu, Daiyong Cao, Shangxian Yin, Yongjun Li, Huiqing Lian:
Water inrush dangerousness evaluation of coal floor from SDM.
- Yanwei Yu, Qin Wang, Jun Kuang, Jie He:
TGCR: An efficient algorithm for mining swarm in trajectory databases.
- Binbin He, Ying Cui, Jianhua Chen, Pingjing Xie:
A spatial data mining method for mineral resources potential assessment.
- Jin Soung Yoo, Mark Bow:
Mining top-k closed co-location patterns.
- Robert Gwadera:
MDL-based segmentation of multi-attribute sequences.
- Junhuan Peng, Kun Qin, Honglei Yang, Lei Cheng:
The study on the exploratory spatial data mining method based on partial random walk and its application in GPS TEC analysis.
- M. Celtic:
Discovering partial spatio-temporal co-occurrence patterns.
- Jiaxiang Lin, Chongcheng Chen, Xiaozhu Wu, Jianwei Wu, Weibin Wang:
GeoKSGrid: A geographical knowledge grid with functions of spatial data mining and spatial decision.
- Anirudh Kondaveeti, George C. Runger, Huan Liu, Jeremy Rowe:
Extracting geographic knowledge from sensor intervention data using spatial association rules.
- Phan Nhat Hai, Pascal Poncelet, Maguelonne Teisseire:
Moving objects: Combining gradual rules and spatio-temporal patterns.
- Lijun Zhan, Chengzhi Qin:
A graph-theory-based method for parallelizing the multiple-flow-direction algorithm on CUDA compatible graphics processing units.
- Haixiang Zou, Yang Yue, Qingquan Li:
An improved spatial process model for mining urban traffic state information from macroscopic view.
- Dirk Hecker, Christine Körner, Michael May:
Robustness analyses for repeated mobility surveys in outdoor advertising.
- Cuiping Wang, Xinhu Li, Long Dai, Guoqin Zhang, Liling Gao, Qianjun Zhao:
Analysis of lung cancer gender differences and age structure in the high prevalence areas of Xiamen.
- Chamseddine Zaki, Myriam Servieres, Guillaume Moreau:
Implementing conceptual spatiotemporal model into object DBMS with semantic preserving.
- Degang Wang, Fujiang Han, Yiju Yang:
The integration of multi-beam and sub-bottom profile data based on GIS and 3D slicing technology.
- Yu Xia, Xinyan Zhu, Jun Gong:
A novel approach for proactive delivery of spatial information.
- Martin Treiblmayr, Karen H. L. Tso-Sutter, Antonio Krüger:
Interfacing business processes and spatial processes.
- Guosheng Wu, Huihua Lin, Ke Liao:
Diagnosis on region eco-environmental quality based on geo-informatic Tupu: Taking Fujian province as an example.
- Haining Jiang, Guangbin Li, Renxu Gu:
Research on accessibility pattern of China at city level based on land traffic network.
- Clio Andris, Samuel Halverson, Frank Hardisty:
Predicting migration system dynamics with conditional and posterior probabilities.
- Bingwen Qiu, Canying Zeng, Rong Long, Chongcheng Chen, Xiaoyang Tu:
Quantifying spatial heterogeneity of Coniferous trees in ATM, CASI and Eagle airborne images.
- Yang Jun:
Spatial data storage model based on map calculus for online map generalization.
- Guenther Sagl, Euro Beinat, Bernd Resch, Thomas Blaschke:
Integrated geo-sensing: A case study on the relationships between weather and mobile phone usage in Northern Italy.
- Cuihua Chen, Hongzhang Dai, Yue Liu, Binbin He:
Mineral prospectivity mapping integrating multi-source geology spatial data sets and logistic regression modelling.
- Yong Wang, Xi Chen:
Study on land use of changping district with spatial data mining method.
- Aura Cecilia Alegria, Hichem Sahli, Esteban Zimányi:
Application of density analysis for landmine risk mapping.
- Yong Wu, Xuejun Liu, Guangfa Lin:
The locatable video: Acquisition, segmentation, retrieval.
- Xue Zhang, Jun Xu:
Construction of geo-ontology knowledge base about spatial relations.
- Yanjun Wang, Xin Li, Gang Chen:
Research the spatial reference system sharing framework based on SOA.
- Sanphet Chunithipaisan, Soravis Supavetch:
A language design and implementation for geospatial information services chaining.
- Kushani Perera, Dileeka Dias:
An intelligent driver guidance tool using location based services.
- Jinsongdi Yu, Peter Baumann, Xia Wang:
RPRA: A novel approach to mastering geospatial web service testing complexity.
- Hayette Khaled, M. Tahar Kechadi, AbdelKamel Tari:
Ontology for knowledge management and improvement of data mining result.
- An Zhang, Qingwen Qi, Lili Jiang:
Design and implementation of a web-based disease control and emergency response system on CNGI for Mekong subregion.
- Shunkai Fu, Jiyang Zhang, Rong Mu:
Ranking factors in devising practical POI search model.
- George Shi, Ken Barker:
Thematic data extraction from Web for GIS and applications.
- Ladislav Hluchý, Ondrej Habala, Peter Krammer, Martin Seleng, Viet D. Tran:
Experiments in applying advanced data mining and integration to hydro-meteorological scenarios.
- Ranran Yang, Zhanqiang Chang, Tengfei Xue:
3D Terrain visualization for Mountain Taishan.
- Klaus Böhm, Anett Mehler-Bicher, Dennis Fenchel:
GeoVisualAnalytics in the public health sector.
- Zhen Zhu, Wuming Zhang, Ling Zhu, Jmg Zhao:
Research on different slicing methods of acquiring LAI from terrestrial laser scanner data.
- Haifeng Huang, Wei Liu:
Development of three dimensional digital tourism presentation system based on Google Earth API.
- Chaoying He, Gang Han, Bowen He:
Coordination of spatial opinion conflict in distributed collaborative GIS.
- Liyu Tang, Chongcheng Chen, Jie Zou, Yuxin Lin, Ding Lin, Jieguang Li:
OntoPlant: An integrated virtual plant software package for different scale applications.
- Shuai Yun, Chongcheng Chen, Jianwei Li, Liyu Tang:
Wildfire spread simulation and visualization in virtual environments.
- Lei Ge, Fang Wu, Haizhong Qian, Hang Lv:
Visualization of CityGML file based on DOM and spatiotemporal indexing tree.
- Tamas Jancso, Gabor Melykuti:
Comparison of Digital Terrain Models gained by different technologies.
- Huiying Hu, Feng Chen, Qicong Wang:
Estimating the effective wavelength of the thermal band for accurate brightness temperature retrieval: Methods and comparison.
- Yikun Li, Xiaoyuan Dong:
Boosting the semantics sensitive satellite image retrieval using a voting algorithm.
- Cjuoreng Wang, Pengfei Song, Jiancheng Li, Yunling Zhang:
A united lαβ-contourlet method for remote sensing image fusion.
- Liang Hong, Zhaozhong Gao, Xianchun Pan, Kun Yang:
Segmentation of high resolution remote sensing image based on hierarchically multiscale object-oriented Markov random fields model.
- Mengmeng Li, Xiaocheng Zhou, Xiaoqin Wang, Bo Wu:
Genetic algorithm optimized SVM in object-based classification of quickbird imagery.
- Xiaojun Rao, Fang Miao, Rui Liu, Xing Deng:
DEM generation of typical mountain area based on InSAR technology.
- Shanshan Zhao, Hu Li, Wanli Huang:
Image-level simulation of spaceborne InSAR and analysis of influential parameters.
- Guofeng Wang, Yunling Zhang, Jiancheng Li, Pengfei Song:
3D Road information extraction from LiDAR data fused with aerial-images.
- Guifang Zhang, Xinjian Shan, Chao Ma, Xiaogang Song:
The surface coseismic deformation and source parameters research of the Xizang Gaize earthquake based on the InSAR technology.
- Yu Gang:
SAR image rapid co-registration based on RD model and coherence interpolation.
- Hongyu Huang, T. Link, A. Smith, Chongcheng Chen:
Accuracy of the LiDAR-derived DEM in dense shrub areas in mountainous NW US.
- Zhanqiang Chang, Xiaomeng Liu, Tengfei Xue, Ranran Yang:
Investigating ground subsidence in Beijing by using interferogram stacking InSAR.
- Yanping Huang, Feilong Ling, Bo Wu, Lina Bai, Xin Tian:
Forest/non-forest mapping using ENVISAT ASAR data in Northeast China.
- Yingjian Liu, Hui Ma, Yanming Yang, Yanyan Liu:
Automatic ship detection from SAR images.
- Wang Tao, Yan Lei, Peter Mooney:
Dense point cloud extraction from UAV captured images in forest area.
- Qingwu Hu, Mingyao Ai:
A Scale Invariant Feature Transform based matching approach to Unmanned Aerial Vehicles image geo-reference with large rotation angle.
- Ming Wang, Qingquan Li, Qingwu Hu, Hui Yuan:
A parallel interior orientation method based on lookup table for UAV images.
- Liuzhao Wang, Fang Chen, Zhilong Wang:
Key technologies of aerial photogrammetric drift angle automatic adjust-and-control system.
- Cheng Qiao, Jiancheng Luo, Zhanfeng Shen, Zhiwen Zhu, Wei Wu:
Spatial knowledge based complicated urban area classification from high-resolution remote sensing image.
- Mingming Zhu, Xiyong Hou, Xiao Lu, Mingjie Li:
Spatial-temporal characters of evapotranspiration in the Yellow River Delta.
- Weihua Pan, Chungui Zhang, Hui Chen, Yiyong Cai, Jiajin Chen, Lichun Li:
Application research of MODIS data in monitoring land use change in Fujian.
- Yan Sun, Qiuwen Zhang, Hongyan Yu, Tieping Yan:
Quality assessment for Human Settlement of Urban Community based on remote sensing technology.
- Feng Chen, Xiaofeng Zhao, Hong Ye, Huiying Hu:
Retrieving land surface temperature from Landsat TM using different atmospheric products as ancillary data.
- Kai Cao, Heng Lv, Bo Wu, Yong Xu:
Spatial-temporal analysis of land use and coverage change in Nanjing based on GIS/RS.
- Jinliang Huang, Yuan Feng, Ling Huang, Qinqin Sun:
A preliminary study on impervious surface area dynamics and water quality response at watershed scale.
- Luming Yan:
Models of regional agro-climatic resources survey and system assessment based on geo-spatial data mining.
- Xiaowei Zhao, Zhigang Gao:
Spatial externalities, environmental pollution and total factor productivity growth in China - Evidence from a spatial panel data set of provincial-level.
- Liang Deng, Xianfu Cheng, Mingzi Xiao, Jinhong Xie:
Study on the vegetation coverage dynamic change of Huoshan County based on remote sensing and GIS.
- Chunyan Qu, Guohong Zhang, Guifang Zhang, Xinjian Shan, Xiaogang Song, Yunhua Liu:
Study of coseimic displacement field of the YUSHU MS 7.1 earthquake derived from Envisat/Asar data.
- Li Zhao, Peixian Wang, Guihao Zhang:
Shape measurement of parabolic antenna using total station TCRA1102.
- Yongling Yao, Yao Li:
House vacancy at urban areas in China with nocturnal light data of DMSP-OLS.
- Xiaohui Su, Xiaodong Zhang, Sanchao Liu, Siquan Yang, Jianyu Yang, Yanqing Chen, Jingyu Xu:
Allocation and scheduling of relief materials based on GIS.
- Chunqiao Mi, Xiaodong Zhang, Shaoming Li, Jianyu Yang, Dehai Zhu, Yang Yang, Zhe Liu:
Assessment of wind-induced environmental lodging stress for maize based on GIS.
- Ting Zhang, Rui Liu, Zhirong Zheng, Yuelong Chi:
Mine environmental monitoring and evaluation using RS&GIS in Chongqing.
- Changming Zhu, Jiancheng Luo, Zhanfeng Shen, Junli Li, Xi Cheng:
Coastal wetland automatic extraction based on remote sensing spatial - Spectral (Tupu) coupled information.
- Di Hu, Guonian Lv, Yongning Wen, Jing Jia, Yiru Feng, Qian Gong:
GIS-based family tree system integration.
- Rnixiang Liao, Shimei Wang, Haifeng Huang, Feifei Xu:
Landslide hazard evaluation of Zigui based on GIS information model in three gorges reservoir.
- Feng Guo, Xiubin He, Dongchun Yan, Yuhai Bao:
Online monitoring system for soil erosion and non-point source pollution in the Three-gorge Reservoir Area.
- Xian Luo, Youpeng Xu, Feng Zhou:
Research on the integration of data warehouse, virtual reality and geographical information system in water resources management.
- Jianxi Huang, Jingyu Xu, Xiaohui Su, Xiaodong Zhang, Wei Su, Yanqing Chen:
Optimization the relief materials allocation of the central reserve system based on assessment of China earthquake disaster risk.
- Jau-Ming Su, Cheng-Chen Kou, Wen-Chi Ho, Mei-Hui Shen, Chih-Hung Chang:
A spatial decision support system for analyzing the spatial-temporal transit service gap.
- Wenbin Huang:
Using tuned LS-SVR to derive normal height from GPS height.
- Yigang Li:
Earthquake disaster estimation based on open source global scale geographic data.
- Michael Whelan, Nhien-An Le-Khac, M. Tahar Kechadi:
Comparing two density-based clustering methods for reducing very large spatio-temporal dataset.
- Zhuan Chen, Yiyong Luo, Xudan Sun, Lingquan Zeng:
Precision analysis and visualize calculation of stripping and mining engineering volume of surface mine based on surfer.
- Xueying Zhang, Chunju Zhang, Chaoli Du, Shaonan Zhu:
SVM based extraction of spatial relations in text.
- Xiaozhu Wu, Haisheng Yang, Chongcheng Chen:
Study of the extension to BPEL4Grid for grid service composition.
- Tengfei Xue, Zhanqiang Chang, Ranran Yang:
Location selection of ecological zone based on Geoprocessing server.
- Jin Chen, Xiancheng Mao, Jianjun Zhu:
Application of 3D morphological analysis in geological interfaces based on TIN model.
- Guixiang Zheng, Ling Peng, Gang Tao, Chunhong Wang:
Remote sensing analysis of Bohai Bay West Coast shoreline changes.
- Weixiu Qu, Ying Zhang, Yanchun Liu:
Reclamation impact on coastal topography in Sheyang estuary.
- Lifan Chen, Ying Zhang:
Analysis of the evolution on tidal flat and their reasons in Dongsha based on remote sensing.
- Jing Li, Ying Zhang:
The change and analysis of coastline based on remote sensing measurement.
- Wei Wu, Jiancheng Luo, Cheng Qiao, Zhanfeng Shen:
Ship recognition from high resolution remote sensing imagery aided by spatial relationship.
- Xingzheng Zhao, Zhe Zhang, Xiaolan Liu, Wei Wang, Wenjie Wang:
Impact of excessive drought on regional sensitivity of Eupatorium adenophorum invasion in Yunnan province.
- Yanzhen Qiao, Zhouai Zhang:
The application of Transient Electromagnetic Method in detection of coal mine goaf.
- JinYu Ye, MingFeng Zhang, GuangFa Lin, Fen Chen, Shan Yu:
The application of entropy weight theory in typhoon disaster vulnerability assessment.
- Huihua Lin, Guosheng Wu, Hejian Zhu:
On quantifying the ecological effects of land use/cover changes in red soil erosion area on integrated geo-spatial information techniques: A case study in Changting county, Fujian.
- Jiabing Chen, Hui Li:
On simulating the spatial distribution of mean annual air temperature at regional scale based on statistical technology and GIS - A case study of Fujian Province in subtropical moist region during 1961-1990.
- Xiangwei Gao, Xianyun Fei, Hongquan Xie:
Forest fire risk zone evaluation based on high spatial resolution RS image in Liangyungang Huaguo Mountain Scenic Spot.