34. ICSE 2012:
Zurich, Switzerland - CHASE 5th International Workshop on Co-operative and Human Aspects of Software Engineering, CHASE 2012, Zurich, Switzerland, June 2, 2012.
IEEE 2012, ISBN 978-1-4673-1823-5
Last update Mon May 20 23:42:58 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ulrike Abelein, Barbara Paech:
A proposal for enhancing user-developer communication in large IT projects.
- Jorge Aranda, Daniela Damian:
A redefinition of roles and collaboration under model-driven development.
- Arber Borici, Kelly Blincoe, Adrian Schröter, Giuseppe Valetto, Daniela Damian:
ProxiScientia: Toward real-time visualization of task and developer dependencies in collaborating software development teams.
- Fabio Calefato, Filippo Lanubile:
Augmenting social awareness in a collaborative development environment.
- Sridhar Chimalakonda, Kesav V. Nori:
What makes it hard to design instructional software? Towards a collaborative platform for stakeholders of instructional software.
- Broderick Crawford, Claudio León de la Barra, Ricardo Soto, Eric Monfroy:
Agile software engineering as creative work.
- Torgeir Dingsøyr, Tore Dybå:
Team effectiveness in software development: Human and cooperative aspects in team effectiveness models and priorities for future studies.
- Kevin Dullemond, Ben van Gameren, Rini van Solingen:
Supporting distributed software engineering in a fully distributed organization.
- Andrew Faulring, Brad A. Myers, Yaad Oren, Keren Rotenberg:
A case study of using HCI methods to improve tools for programmers.
- Mayara Figueiredo, Cleidson R. B. de Souza:
Wolf: Supporting impact analysis activities in distributed software development.
- Stefan Gärtner, Kurt Schneider:
A method for prioritizing end-user feedback for requirements engineering.
- Irit Hadar, Sofia Sherman:
Agile vs. plan-driven perceptions of software architecture.
- Anne Hoffmann:
REIM - An improvisation workshop format to train soft skill awareness.
- Tanjila Kanij, Robert Merkel, John Grundy:
Performance assessment metrics for software testers.
- Ruth Klendauer, Axel Hoffmann, Jan Marco Leimeister, Marina Berkovich, Helmut Krcmar:
Using the IDEAL software process improvement model for the implementation of Automotive SPICE.
- Benjamin Koehne, David F. Redmiles:
Envisioning distributed usability evaluation through a virtual world platform.
- Michael J. Lee, Andrew J. Ko:
Representations of user feedback in an agile, collocated software team.
- Sherlock A. Licorish, Stephen G. MacDonell:
What affects team behavior? Preliminary linguistic analysis of communications in the Jazz repository.
- Tamara Lopez, Marian Petre, Bashar Nuseibeh:
Getting at ephemeral flaws.
- Sebastian Muller, Michael Würsch, Thomas Fritz, Harald C. Gall:
An approach for collaborative code reviews using multi-touch technology.
- Sebastian Muller, Michael Würsch, Pascal Schoni, Giacomo Ghezzi, Emanuel Giger, Harald C. Gall:
Tangible software modeling with multi-touch technology.
- Emerson R. Murphy-Hill, Laurie Willaims:
How can research about software developers generalize?
- Nguyen Duc Anh, Daniela S. Cruzes, Reidar Conradi:
Competition on inter-organizational collaboration from an organizational-social-technical perspective.
- Aleksandra Pawlik, Judith Segal, Marian Petre:
Documentation practices in scientific software development.
- Marian Petre, Helen Sharp, Sallyann Freudenberg:
The mystery of the writing that isn't on the wall: Differences in public representations in traditional and agile software development.
- Laura Plonka, Janet van der Linden:
Why developers don't pair more often.
- Christian Prause, Markus Eisenhauer:
First results from an investigation into the validity of developer reputation derived from wiki articles and source code.
- Rien Sach, Marian Petre:
Feedback: How does it impact software engineers?
- Sofia Sherman, Irit Hadar:
Identifying the need for a sustainable architecture maintenance process.
- Yi Wang, Erik Trainer, Ban Al-Ani, Sabrina Marczak, David F. Redmiles:
Attitude and usage of collaboration tools in GSE: A practitioner oriented theory.
- YoungSeok Yoon, Brad A. Myers:
An exploratory study of backtracking strategies used by developers.