5. ICUIMC 2011:
Seoul, Korea Suk-Han Lee, Lajos Hanzo, Min Young Chung, Sang-Won Lee, Kwangsu Cho (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication, ICUIMC 2011, Seoul, Republic of Korea, February 21 - 23, 2011.
ACM 2011, ISBN 978-1-4503-0571-6
- Bernhard Scholz, Sang-Min Choi, Sang-Ki Ko, Hae-Sung Eom, Yo-Sub Han:
Analyzing category correlations for recommendation system.
- Joo-Young Lee, Gumwon Hong, Hae-Chang Rim, Young-In Song, Young-Sook Hwang:
Predicate-argument reordering based on learning to rank for English-Korean machine translation.
- Sangkeun Lee, Minsuk Kahng, Sang-goo Lee:
Flexible recommendation using random walks on implicit feedback graph.
- Donjung Choi, Taeyeon Kim, Moohong Min, Jee-Hyong Lee:
An approach to use query-related web context on document ranking.
- Weiwei Yuan, Yongkoo Han, Donghai Guan, Sungyoung Lee, Young-Koo Lee:
Initial training data selection for active learning.
- Eunsoo Shim, Krishna Kishore Dhara, Xiaotao Wu, Venkatesh Krishnaswamy:
Communication data based user activity recommendations.
Networks & applications
- Paolo Bellavista, Antonio Corradi, Damiano Fontana, Stefano Monti:
Off-the-shelf ready to go middleware for self-reconfiguring and self-optimizing ubiquitous computing applications.
- Biao Song, Mohammad Mehedi Hassan, Eui-nam Huh:
An IPTV service delivery model using novel virtual network topology.
- Krissada Maleewong, Chutiporn Anutariya, Vilas Wuwongse:
Automatically discovering quality-assured consensual knowledge in social web.
- Sunju Oh, Heon Young Yeom, Joongho Ahn:
A method to extract a social network based on semantic association.
- Alexey S. Rodionov, Hyunseung Choo, Kseniya A. Nechunaeva:
Framework for biologically inspired graph optimization.
Distributed intelligence & networking
- Bumkwi Choi, Tae-Jin Lee:
Opportunistic sub-carrier allocation algorithm for soft frequency reuse in OFDMA systems.
- Hyuk-In Kwon, Tae-Sun Chung:
Distribution log buffer scheme for NAND flash memory.
- Hai Thanh Mai, Myoung-Ho Kim:
Processing continuous top-k data collection queries in lifetime-constrained wireless sensor networks.
- Jaein Kim, Miyoung Kang, Buhyun Hwang:
A method for detecting arrhythmia using a RR interval from ECG data in U-Health system.
- Haidar Al-Khalidi, David Taniar, Maytham Safar:
Approximate static and continuous range search in mobile navigation.
- Irshad Ahmad, Muhammad Hameed Siddiqi, Iram Fatima, Sungyoung Lee, Young-Koo Lee:
Weed classification based on Haar wavelet transform via k-nearest neighbor (k-NN) for real-time automatic sprayer control system.
Multi-interface networks & mobility management
Secure information management
- Min Wei, Keecheon Kim, Ping Wang:
A mutual authentication scheme with key agreement for industrial wireless network.
- Jin-Su Lim, Jeong-Hoon Ji, Hwan-Gue Cho, Gyun Woo:
Plagiarism detection among source codes using adaptive local alignment of keywords.
- Hyunsang Youn, Cheolhyun Park, Eunseok Lee:
Security based survivability risk analysis with extended HQPN.
- Ebenezer A. Oladimeji, Lawrence Chung, Hyo Taeg Jung, Jaehyoun Kim:
Managing security and privacy in ubiquitous eHealth information interchange.
Security & cloud computing
- Sung-Hwan Kim, Jong-Woo Kim, Seon-Yeong Kim, Hwan-Gue Cho:
A new shoulder-surfing resistant password for mobile environments.
- Abedelaziz Mohaisen, Tamer AbuHmed, Hun Jeong Kang, Yongdae Kim, DaeHun Nyang:
Mistaking friends for foes: an analysis of a social network-based Sybil defense in mobile networks.
- Stefan G. Weber, Yulian Kalev, Sebastian Ries, Max Mühlhäuser:
MundoMessage: enabling trustworthy ubiquitous emergency communication.
- Zeeshan Pervez, Asad Masood Khattak, Sungyoung Lee, Young-Koo Lee:
CSMC: chord based session management framework for software as a service cloud.
- Feng Seng Chu, Kwang-Cheng Chen, Chen-Mou Cheng:
Toward green cloud computing.
- Saba Jalal, Brian King:
A pairing based cryptographic anonymous authentication scheme.
Object recognition & understanding
Communicative systems & interaction
- Van-Duc Nguyen, Quoc Khanh Dinh, Manh Hung Nguyen, Van Tien Pham, Claus Kupferschmidt, Thomas Kaiser, Truong Vu Bang Giang, Tien-Hoa Nguyen:
A synchronization method for implementing an OFDM system based on the TMS320C6416 DSP.
- Yong Cui, Hongyi Wang, Xiuzhen Cheng:
Wireless link scheduling for data center networks.
- Jea Hack Lee, Myung Hoon Sunwoo, Pansoo Kim, Dae-Ig Chang:
Low complexity soft-decision demapper for DVB-S2 using phase selection method.
- Xiem HoangVan, Jongbin Park, Byeungwoo Jeon:
A flexible side information generation scheme using adaptive search range and overlapped block motion compensation.
- Deuk Hyun Park, Hyoung Seok Ko, Jae-Gon Kim, Jun Dong Cho:
Real time rectification using differentially encoded lookup table.
Intelligent interaction systems
Wireless sensor networks
- Toshiaki Miyazaki, Daiki Shitara, Yuji Endo, Yuuki Tanno, Hidenori Igari, Ryouhei Kawano:
Die-hard sensor network: robust wireless sensor network dedicated to disaster monitoring.
- HyunSoo Cha, Ki-Hyung Kim, SeungHwa Yoo:
LBP: a secure and efficient network bootstrapping protocol for 6LoWPAN.
- Ruan Na, Yizhi Ren, Yoshiaki Hori, Kouichi Sakurai:
A generic evaluation method for key management schemes in wireless sensor network.
- Steve Saed, Lingxi Li, Dongsoo S. Kim:
Decentralized average consensus in wireless sensor networks with fading communication signals.
New frontiers in information technology
- Ji Won Yoon, Hyoung-joo Lee, Hyoungshick Kim:
Effective measurement selection in truncated kernel density estimator: Voronoi mean shift algorithm for truncated kernels.
- Stephen Ashmore, S. Kami Makki:
IMISSAR: an intelligent, mobile middleware solution for secure automatic reconfiguration of applications, utilizing a feature model approach.
- Xiaokang Zhou, Hong Chen, Qun Jin, Jianming Yong:
Generating associative ripples of relevant information from a variety of data streams by throwing a heuristic stone.
- Nhung Do, J. Wenny Rahayu, Torab Torabi:
Conflict detection method in adopting global XML standard for database systems.
- Heum Park, Dae-Won Park, Hyuk-Chul Kwon:
Two-phase prediction of protein functions from biological literature based on Gini-Index.
- Yu-Shiuan Li, Kwang-Cheng Chen:
Graph partition and identification of cluster number in data analysis.
Radio resource management
- Bum-Gon Choi, Mihui Kim, Min Young Chung, Ju Yong Lee:
Adaptive hybrid medium access control scheme for traffic concentration problem in the mesh portal of IEEE 802.11s-based wireless mesh networks.
- Feng Zou, Jiaofei Zhong, Weili Wu, Ding-Zhu Du, Junghoon Lee:
Energy-efficient roadside unit scheduling for maintaining connectivity in vehicle ad-hoc network.
- Nguyen Van Mui, Choong Seon Hong:
A cross-layer design for resource allocation and congestion control in multichannel multi-hop cognitive radio networks.
- Joonsoo Lee, Young-myoung Kang, Suchul Lee, Chong-kwon Kim:
Opportunities of MIM capture in IEEE 802.11 WLANs: analytic study.
- Min Lee, Seong Keun Oh:
Capacity-optimum mode switching strategies over a cooperative relay network.
Intelligence by clustering
- Inbeom Hwang, Minsuk Kahng, Sang-goo Lee:
Exploiting user feedback to improve quality of search results clustering.
- Wookey Lee, Justin JongSu Song, Nidhi R. Arora, Young Kuk Kim:
Fragmenting Steiner tree browsers based on Ajax.
- Sun Park, Dong Un An, Hyouckmin Yoo:
Document clustering using NMF and fuzzy relation.
- Seok-Ho Yoon, Suk-Soon Song, Sang-Wook Kim:
Efficient link-based clustering in a large scaled blog network.
- Jongwon Yoon, Jun-Ki Min, Sung-Bae Cho:
Enhancing hand gesture recognition using fuzzy clustering-based mixture-of-experts model.
Ubiquitous computation & interaction
- Yonghoon Chung, Ki-Hyung Kim, Seung-Wha Yoo:
Instant graph routing: lightweight graph generation scheme.
- Dongjin Oh, Minyeon Cha, Tae-Kyun Kim, Ickjin Kwon:
A fully integrated low-power 5-GHz CMOS RF receiver for WLAN applications.
- Jinkyung Lee, Chaetae Im, Hyuncheol Jeong:
A study of malware detection and classification by comparing extracted strings.
- Yong-Soo Kim:
Agile open multiclass performance simulation model for a web server system.
- Zhu Xian Cui, Han Ku Yoo, Jun Yeol Choi, Hee Yong Youn:
Multi-criteria group decision making with fuzzy logic and entropy based weighting.
- Chang Wook Ahn, Jong-Hyun Lee:
Wireless cooperative communication: a survey.
- Joo-Youp Shin, Jun-Hee Jang, Hyung-Jin Choi:
Beam-nulling based inter cell interference coordination for heterogeneous network.
- Taeyoung Lee, Hyuntai Kim, Jinhyun Park, Jitae Shin:
Dynamic fractional-frequency reuse for femtocells.
- Kun Chang Lee, Dae Sung Lee, Young Wook Seo:
Effects of shared leadership on team creativity through knowledge-sharing in an e-learning environment.
- Seungah Chae, Dong In Kim:
Hybrid inter-sector coordinated multi-point transmission scheme.
- Murlikrishna Viswanathan, Zhen-Xing Zhang, Xue-Wei Tian, Joon S. Lim:
A fatigue detection algorithm by heart rate variability based on a neuro-fuzzy network.
- Wei-Dian Lai:
Zigbee remote control interface for a robot dog design for older users.
- Haklin Kimm, Adam Engle, Fenglien Lee:
Broadcast analysis of spanning tree flooding algorithm for mobile ad hoc networks.
- Peng Gao, Takashi Nishide, Yoshiaki Hori, Kouichi Sakurai:
Integrity for the In-flight web page based on a fragile watermarking chain scheme.
- Masatoshi Takamiya, Toyohide Watanabe:
Planning high responsive police patrol routes with frequency constraints.
- Teemu Henrikki Laine, Anna Gimbitskaya, Erkki Sutinen, Jinchul Choi, Kitak Yong, Chaewoo Lee:
Environmental sensor network for a pervasive learning space in a Finnish biosphere reserve.
- Kyungtae Kim, Young-June Choi:
Performance comparison of various VoIP codecs in wireless environments.
- Junki Matsuo, Daisuke Kitayama, Ryong Lee, Kazutoshi Sumiya:
Modified map search engine: geographical features extraction for ranking of modified maps.
- Ekram Hossain, Jingyu Kim, Dong In Kim:
Partial information relaying with multiple relays and destination nodes.
- Alton Yeow-Kuan Chua, Radhika Shenoy Balkunje, Dion Hoe-Lian Goh:
Fulfilling mobile information needs: a study on the use of mobile phones.
- Vladimir V. Shakhov, Seung-Jung Shin:
Optimization problems in proportional differentiated admission control.
Distributed intelligence & networking
- Jisu Kim, Chan-Byoung Chae, Sunghyun Cho, Jae-Hyun Kim:
Channel asymmetry due to cell deployment and service in OFDMA/TDD systems.
- Iram Fatima, Muhammad Fahim, Donghai Guan, Young-Koo Lee, Sungyoung Lee:
Socially interactive CDSS for u-life care.
- Jin Zi Long, Choongyong Shin, Dae-Young Kim, Jinsung Cho:
On the optimal number of relay stations in two-hop relay cooperative cellular networks.
- Young June Sah, Duyoung Jeong, Kiseul Suh, Soyon You, Kwan Min Lee:
Advertising effect of additional information in panoramic view service on the online map.
- Kyoungju Kwak, Kwang-Woo Lee, Dongho Won, Seungjoo Kim:
Analysis and countermeasures of security vulnerability on portal sites.
Networks & applications
Distributed intelligence & networking
- Byungmin Ha, Hyun-jin Cho, Young Ik Eom:
A study on the block fragmentation problem of ssd based on NAND flash memory.
- Jongpil Jeong, Hyunseung Choo:
Cluster-based lookup service with global hashing in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Jinwook Shim, Myung-hoon Shim, Yoon-su Baek, Tack-Don Han:
The development of a detection system for seniors' accidental fall from bed using cameras.
- SangDae Moon, Mun-Suk Kim, SuKyoung Lee, David Cypher, Nada Golmie:
Fast handover with low latency for proxy MIPv6 in vehicular networks.
- Won Jong Jeon, Sunyoung Cho, Jaeseong Cha, Hyeran Byun:
Tag suggestion using visual content and social tag.
- Constantin Siriteanu, Yoshikazu Miyanaga:
Realistic performance and complexity of multi-antenna wireless communications systems.
- Václav Linkov:
Projection of one's own personality to perceived personality of a likeable stranger in instant messenger communication in the Czech Republic and People's Republic of China.
- Jun-Li Kuo, Chen-Hua Shih, Yaw-Chung Chen:
A comprehensive study of delivery strategies with chunk scheduling for mesh P2P live streaming.
- S. Aparajith, M. L. Naarayan, S. Vinodh:
Wireless/mobile communication aegis taciturn: "an automatic call detection & notification system".
- Wenzheng Xu, Yongmin Zhang, Weifa Liang:
Overhead analysis of query localization optimization and routing.
- Qian Zhang, Jungil Jung, Jongkil Won, Jinsoo Cho:
Object panorama creation based on a general photographing environment.
- Belén Torrente, Santiago J. Barro Torres, Adriana Dapena, Carlos J. Escudero:
Defining an XML format for sound synthesis.
- Kazuma Minoura, Noritaka Sekiyama, Toyohide Watanabe:
Estimation of blind spot based on driver's view.
- Shinyoung Lim, Lawrence Chung, Oakyoung Han, Jae-Hyun Kim:
An interactive cyber-physical system (CPS) for people with disability and frail elderly people.
- María Elizabeth Aldana Díaz, Eui-nam Huh:
Cost analysis on IPTV hosting service for 3rd party providers.
Intelligent information processing & communication
Last update Mon May 20 23:43:38 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Choong-Hee Lee, Jae-Hyun Kim, Hyung-Deug Bae:
Analysis of service interruption time due to system information measurement in 3GPP LTE femtocell.
- Huy Le Phat, Toan Nguyen Dinh, Sang-Cheol Park, Gueesang Lee:
Text localization in natural scene images by mean-shift clustering and parallel edge feature.
- Yun-Seok Lee, Eun Kim, Min-Soo Jung:
A smart card based user authentication scheme for multi-server environment.
- Tae Houn Song, Key Ho Kwon, Jae Wook Jeon:
Intelligent user interface for cleaning robots based on optimal user experience.
- Dongju Bae, Wook Choi, Hyunseung Choo:
Multihop ACK-based greedy forwarding using expected transmission cost in wireless sensor networks.
- Jin Whan Kang, Won-Seok Park, Sang-Hyo Kim:
Adaptive modulation and coding for MIMO-OFDM systems using LMS channel prediction and CQI table adaptation.
- Dong Hee Shin, Tae Yang Kim:
Analysis of MVNO diffusion.
- Dahae Chong, Jinho Choi, Youngpo Lee, Seokho Yoon:
A novel ultra-wideband signal acquisition scheme using multiple correlator outputs jointly.
- Murlikrishna Viswanathan, Myung-Kyu Yi, Sung-Yeol Yun, Seok-Cheon Park, Young-Kyu Yang:
Performance analysis of dynamic mobility management for proxy mobile IPv6 networks.
- Siyuan Liu, Lei Chen, Lionel M. Ni, Jianping Fan:
CIM: categorical influence maximization.
- Lingxi Li, Dongsoo S. Kim:
Least-cost path estimation in wireless ad hoc sensor networks using Petri nets.
- Rika Kotera, Daisuke Kitayama, Kenta Oku, Kazutoshi Sumiya:
Geographical recommendation method using user's interest model based on map operation and category selection.
- Liangbao Jiao, Jiao Chen, Rui Chen, Xuehong Cao:
A hierarchical block matching algorithm in depth extraction for binocular vision.
- Sanam Shahla Rizvi, Tae-Sun Chung:
A reliable storage management framework for flash based embedded and multimedia systems experiencing diverse data nature.
- Kun-You Cai, Shin-Shian Wang, Pei-Feng Shiu, Chia-Chen Lin:
A verifiable secret sharing scheme based on AMBTC.
- Peng Liu, Il-Min Kim:
BER analysis for hard MMSE detection in MIMO systems.
- Chih-Ming Hsiao, Yi-Pin Liao:
Domain-based causal ordering group communication in wireless hybrid networks.
- Qian Zhang, Sung-Jong Eun, Taeg Keun Whangbo:
Comparison of two algorithms for 3D skin reconstruction.
- Sangwon Hyun, Mihui Kim:
An efficient code dissemination mechanism for building automation and industrial control networks.
- Vyacheslav V. Zalyubovskiy, Dae-Joon Hwang:
Energy-efficient area coverage by sensors with two sensing ranges.
- Mikhail S. Tarkov:
Mapping semigroup array operations onto multicomputer with torus topology.