6. ICUIMC 2012:
Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaSuk-Han Lee, Lajos Hanzo, Roslan Ismail, Dongsoo S. Kim, Min Young Chung, Sang-Won Lee (Eds.):
The 6th International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication, ICUIMC '12, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, February 20-22, 2012.
ACM 2012, ISBN 978-1-4503-1172-4
Radio resource management
- BeomSeok Kim, Jinsung Cho:
A novel priority-based channel access algorithm for contention-based MAC protocol in WBANs.
- Van-Duc Nguyen, Duyen Trung Ha, Van Tien Pham, Trung Dung Nguyen, Thu Nga Nguyen, Hyunseung Choo:
OFDMA-based MAC protocol for adhoc and multihop networks.
- Sangtae Lee, Chunsoo Ahn, Taemin Cho, Jiho Park, Jitae Shin:
Dynamic frequency allocation of femtocells for guaranteed macrocell throughput in OFDMA networks.
- Saransh Malik, Dahee No, Daejin Kim, Sangmi Moon, Se Young Kim, Intae Hwang, Bora Kim, Jin Lee:
Smart cooperative relay schemes in LTE-advanced system.
Web and social computing
Knowledge from information
Wireless sensor networks
A little bit of everything
Computer vision and machine learning
Smart communication in mobile device
- Kwanghwi Kim, Sora Kim, Hwan-Gue Cho:
A compact photo browser for smartphone imaging system with content-sensitive overlapping layout.
- Shoko Wakamiya, Ryong Lee, Kazutoshi Sumiya:
Crowd-sourced urban life monitoring: urban area characterization based crowd behavioral patterns from Twitter.
- Seon-Yeong Kim, Sung-Hwan Kim, Hwan-Gue Cho:
Developing a system for searching a shop name on a mobile device using voice recognition and GPS information.
- Pengyan Yao, Zheng Hu, Zhenzhen Zhao, Noël Crespi:
A study of social behavior in collaborative user generated services.
- Weiwei Yuan, Sungyoung Lee, Yongkoo Han, Donghai Guan, Young-Koo Lee:
Efficient routing on finding recommenders for trust-aware recommender systems.
System software I (next-generation wireless networks)
- Jaheon Gu, Sueng Jae Bae, Bum-Gon Choi, Min Young Chung:
Mode selection scheme considering transmission power for improving performance of device-to-device communication in cellular networks.
- Jun Lee, Sungwon Lee, Choong Seon Hong, Thant Zin Oo, Heeyoung Jung:
Design of handover scheme for IEEE 802.22 WRAN.
- Jun Suk Kim, Inshil Doh, Bum-Gon Choi, Min Young Chung:
Downlink scheduling scheme based on estimation of channel quality at the crossed timeslot for effective resource allocation in LTE-advanced system.
- InJae Song, Sungwon Lee:
Seamless link quality guaranteed handover scheme over experimental IEEE 802.21 MIH testbed.
- Jongho Park, Jaeyoung Lee, Heesun Han, Tae-Jin Lee:
Adaptive line code selection by identification efficiency for RFID systems.
- Youngjoo Han, Chan-Hyun Youn, Dong-Ki Kang:
Adaptive management framework for scientific workflow applications.
System software II (cloud computing and information management)
- Biao Song, Wei Tang, Eui-nam Huh:
Novel isolation technology and remote display protocol for mobile thin client computing.
- Junghoon Kim, Inhyuk Kim, Young Ik Eom:
Code-based cache partitioning for improving hardware cache performance.
- Jong-Phil Kim, Jang-Eui Hong, Jae-Young Choi, Young-Hwa Cho:
Dynamic service orchestration for SaaS application in web environment.
- Sunju Oh, Heon Young Yeom:
A social network extraction based on relation analysis.
- Seungmin Kang, Shin Gyu Kim, Hyeonsang Eom, Heon Young Yeom:
Towards workload-aware virtual machine consolidation on cloud platforms.
- Dongwoo Lee, Hyung Kook Jun, Won Tae Kim, Young Ik Eom:
DyKA: light-weight dynamic kernel analyzing framework based on binary translation method.
Network management and applications
Modulation and coding
High performance data computing
- Jaeseok Myung, Sang-goo Lee:
Matrix chain multiplication via multi-way join algorithms in MapReduce.
- Tuan A. Trieu, Yoshitoshi Kunieda:
An improvement for dEclat algorithm.
- Min-hee Yoo, Bo-kyeong Kim, Dong-Ho Lee:
Hybrid hash index for NAND flash memory-based storage systems.
- Shariful Islam, Anna Fariha, Chowdhury Farhan Ahmed, Byeong-Soo Jeong:
EGDIM: evolving graph database indexing method.
- Vyacheslav V. Zalyubovskiy, Tatiana Aldyn-ool, Jaehyoun Kim, Hyunseung Choo:
Energy-efficient model for guaranteed area coverage in sensor networks with random deployed sensors.
- Aamir Shahzad, Shahrulniza Musa:
Securing SCADA communication using hybrid cryptography.
- Tran Khanh Dang, Chan Nam Ngo, Trong Nhan Phan, Nguyen Nhat Minh Ngo:
An open design privacy-enhancing platform supporting location-based applications.
- Mohammad Nauman, Sohail Khan, Abu Talib Othman, Shahrulniza Musa, Najeeb Ur Rehman:
POAuth: privacy-aware open authorization for native apps on smartphone platforms.
- Qi Zhang, Hai Jin, Xiaofei Liao, Dingding Li, Wei Deng:
FIOS: a flexible virtualized I/O subsystem to alleviate interference among virtual machines.
- Yu-Cheng Tso, Shiuh-Jeng Wang, Cheng-Ta Huang, Wei-Jen Wang:
iPhone social networking for evidence investigations using iTunes forensics.
- Vladimir V. Shakhov, Sangyep Nam, Seung-Jung Shin, Hyunseung Choo:
Potential intrusions in wireless networks.
Information management and collaboration
- Sayed Aziz Sayed Hussin, M. N. Ismail, Hannah Sofian:
Intelligent flood information system via SMS (IFIS).
- Hanjae Jeong, Seungjoo Kim, Dongho Won:
On the security of an novel protocol for downloadable CAS.
- Jae Yoel Yoon, Iee Joon Kim, Ji Yeon Lim, Seung Kwan Kim, Ung-Mo Kim:
Research to recommend influencially product group about interest through the TKMA (Transformed K-Means Algorithm).
- Sang-il Song, Sangkeun Lee, Sungchan Park, Sang-goo Lee:
Determining user expertise for improving recommendation performance.
- Muhammad Asif, John Krogstie:
Identifying problem frames for location-based services.
- Zafar Khaydarov, Teemu Henrikki Laine, Silvia Gaiani, Jinchul Choi, Chaewoo Lee:
Context-aware agriculture organizer.
- Marek Golinski, Magdalena Graczyk, Maciej Szafranski, Waldemar Prussak, Tomasz Skawinski:
Technological and organizational determinants of information management in the urban space (based on scientific research).
- Philip DePalo, Yeong-Tae Song:
Healthcare interoperability through enterprise architecture.
- Toan Nguyen Dinh, Jeong Hwan Kim, Gueesang Lee:
Automatic restoration of corrupted regions in images using object width transform.
- Heemoon Chae, Jooik Jung, Jong-Hyuk Lee, Kyong-Ho Lee:
An efficient access control based on role attributes in service oriented environments.
- Dong-Hyuk Im, Nansu Zong, Eung-Hee Kim, Seokchan Yun, Hong-Gee Kim:
A hypergraph-based storage policy for RDF version management system.
- Ming-Yen Lin, Cheng-Tai Fu, Sue-Chen Hsueh:
Incremental update on probabilistic frequent itemsets in uncertain databases.
- Ming-Yen Lin, Pei-Yu Lee, Sue-Chen Hsueh:
Apriori-based frequent itemset mining algorithms on MapReduce.
- Jaein Kim, Pilsun Choi, Buhyun Hwang:
Real-time pattern map mining for USN application.
- Peng Gao, Hao Han:
From toys to products: a step towards supporting the robust reuse and integration on the web.
- Muhammad Bilal Amin, Wajahat Ali Khan, Ammar Ahmad Awan, Sungyoung Lee:
Intercloud message exchange middleware.
- Jinhee Park, Sungwoo Lee, Hye-Wuk Jung, Jee-Hyong Lee:
Topic word selection for blogs by topic richness using web search result clustering.
- Tsozen Yeh, Yenlin Pan:
Improving the performance of the web proxy server through group prefetching.
- Seung Hyun Yoon, Kyung Min Lee, Yong Seok Kim, Seong Jin Cho, Dong Won Choi, Key Ho Kwon, Kil Jae Kim, Jong Hyun Park, Jae Wook Jeon:
The profiling method in multicore processor for effective performance improvement.
- Peng Gao, Hao Han, Takehiro Tokuda:
IAAS: an integrity assurance service for web page via a fragile watermarking chain module.
- Lars Frank, A. V. Senthil Kumar:
Architecture for mobile control functions in supplier deliveries for distributed integrated ERP modules.
Intelligent information processing & social interaction
- Adidah Lajis, Normaziah Abdul Aziz:
NL scoring and Bloom competency test: an experimental result.
- Asmatullah Chaudhry, Mehdi Hassan, Asifullah Khan, Jin Young Kim, Tran Anh Tuan:
Image clustering using improved spatial fuzzy C-means.
- Jinka Parthasarathi, G. Subrahmanya Vrk Rao, Karthik Sundararaman:
ClaimPerfect: an application case study of machine learning techniques towards a fraud management system for warranty claims processing.
- D. W. Kang, J. S. Choi, H. S. Kim, H. S. Oh, J. W. Seo, J. W. Lee, G. R. Tack:
Wireless gait event detection system based on single gyroscope.
- Jaesung Yoo, Hanjae Jeong, Dongho Won:
A method for secure and efficient block cipher using white-box cryptography.
- Hamidah Jantan, Abdul Razak Hamdan, Zulaiha Ali Othman:
Intelligent DSS for talent management: a proposed architecture using knowledge discovery approach.
- Toshiaki Miyazaki, Yuki Kasama:
Estimation of the number of humans and their movement paths in a room using binary infrared sensors.
- Jong-hwan Kim, Jin Whan Kang, Sang Yun Shin, Min Jang, Vu Thi Trang, Sang-Hyo Kim:
Rate-adaptive polar codes for distributed source coding.
- Hao-Kuan Tso, Der-Chyuan Lou:
Medical image protection using secret sharing scheme.
- Akika Yamashita, Saeko Iwaki, Masato Oguchi:
An evaluation of input data quality of lifelog analysis application with a framework based on quantitative index.
- Do Yen, Soo-Hyung Kim, Sang-Cheol Park, Ha Le, Yan Juan Chen, Sun Hwa Jeong, In Seop Na:
Generation of training database using a noise model for OCR systems.
- Murlikrishna Viswanathan, Zhen-Xing Zhang, Xue-Wei Tian, Joon S. Lim:
Emotional-speech recognition using the neuro-fuzzy network.
- Qian Zhang, Sung-Jong Eun, Hyeonjin Kim, Taeg Keun Whangbo:
An object recognition method using the improved snake algorithm.
- Kulwadee Somboonviwat:
Web community analysis and its application to language specific crawling.
- Bernhard Scholz, Sang-Min Choi, Sang-Ki Ko, Hae-Sung Eom, Yo-Sub Han:
A recommendation system based on a subset of raters.
- Jong-Hyun Lee, Hyun-Tae Kim, Chang Wook Ahn:
Foraging swarm robots system adopting honey bee swarm for improving energy efficiency.
- Wajahat Ali Khan, Asad Masood Khattak, Sungyoung Lee, Maqbool Hussain, Muhammad Bilal Amin, Khalid Latif:
Achieving interoperability among healthcare standards: building semantic mappings at models level.
- Jungsik Hwang, Kwangsu Cho:
Designing vibrotactile devices for teaching English intonation.
- Hamzah Asyrani Sulaiman, Abdullah Bade, Mohd Harun Abdullah:
Development of real-time virtual environment with hierarchical construction.
- Iee Joon Kim, Jae Yoel Yoon, Ji Yeon Lim, Seung Kwan Kim, Ung-Mo Kim:
Integration of opinion mining service flow with anonymous information.
- Dong Hee Shin, Tayang Kim:
Enabling the smart city: the progress of u-city in Korea.
- Dahlan Bin, Abdul Ghani:
Dissemination of "Seri Rama" Shadow Play puppet as a cultural heritage through Capcom's Street Fighter IV.
- Alton Yeow-Kuan Chua:
Social computing in tourism websites.
Networking & distributed computing
Last update Sat May 25 03:29:48 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Zilong Jin, Jinsung Cho:
An analysis on adaptive cluster ratio in wireless sensor networks.
- Daegil Yoon, Jihoon Kim, Sungho Hwang, Chunghee Lee:
Adaptive ED scan for 802.15.4 based wireless personal area networks.
- A. Muhammad, M. S. Mazliham, Patrice Boursier, Shahrulniza Musa, Jawahir Che Mustapha Yusuf:
Terrain/clutter based location prediction by using multi-condition Bayesian decision theory.
- Kyung-Hoon Lee, Won-Joon Hwang, Hyung-Jin Choi:
An enhanced ranging algorithm for fixed wireless communication system.
- Dongyul Lee, Hyunchul Shin, Chaewoo Lee:
Game theory-based resource allocation strategy for clustering based wireless sensor network.
- Klaithem Al Nuaimi, Mariam Al Nuaimi, Nader Mohamed, Imad Jawhar, Khaled Shuaib:
Web-based wireless sensor networks: a survey of architectures and applications.
- Jong-Tae Park, Seung-Man Chun:
Simple mobility management protocol based on P2P for global IP mobility support.
- Dmitry Podkorytov, Alexey S. Rodionov, Hyunseung Choo:
Agent-based simulation system AGNES* for networks modeling: review and researching.
- Sangdeok Kim, Seong-Hyun Jang, Jong-Wha Chong:
Hybrid RSS/TOA wireless positioning with a mobile anchor in wireless sensor networks.
- Usman Mansoor, Taekkyeun Lee, Usman Mehmood, Ki-Hyung Kim:
Cluster-based AAA architecture for wireless sensor and WiMax networks.
- Md. Ali-Al-Mamun, Md. Motaharul Islam, Seung-Un Choe, Eui-nam Huh:
SCTP based protocol architecture for multihomed thin client.
- Saeko Iwaki, Tutomu Murase, Masato Oguchi:
Throughput analysis and measurement on real terminal in multi-rate wireless LAN.
- Tamal Adhikary, Amit Kumar Das, Md. Abdur Razzaque, Md. Obaidur Rahman, Choong Seon Hong:
A distributed wake-up scheduling algorithm for base stations in green cellular networks.
- Youngpo Lee, Jong In Park, Seokho Yoon:
Pilot-assisted IFO estimation schemes for DVB-T systems.
- P. N. Ali Fahmi, Vo Quang Viet, Deokjai Choi:
Semi-supervised fall detection algorithm using fall indicators in smartphone.
- Sung-Yeol Yun, Seok-Cheon Park:
Design and implementation of quality measurement tools in wireless data services.
- Seong Jin Cho, Kyung Min Lee, Yong Seok Kim, Seung Hyun Yoon, Dong Won Choi, Key Ho Kwon, Kil Jae Kim, Jong Hyun Park, Jae Wook Jeon:
Real user-environment migration between heterogeneous ISA platforms.
- Xinmiao Zhang, Jea Hack Lee, Myung Hoon Sunwoo:
Phase recovery for QPSK transmission without using complex multipliers.
- Shin-Hun Kang, Jae-Hyun Kim:
Multi-connection selection scheme in heterogeneous wireless networks.
- Ju-Yeon Jo, Yoohwan Kim, Kyu-Hwan Lee, Sung Hyun Cho, Jae-Hyun Kim:
The energy saving strategy using the network coding in the wireless mesh network.
- Taha Khalaf, Young Jin Chun, Dong In Kim:
MIMO relaying in random linear coded multiple-access relay network.
- Ekram Hossain, Dong In Kim:
Constrained weighted sum rate maximization for multicast service in downlink OFDMA.
- Denis A. Migov, Olga K. Rodionova:
Calculating two-terminal reliability in a diameter constrained network with cutnodes.