Moscow, Russia Proceedings of the International Conference on Ultra Modern Telecommunications, ICUMT 2010, 18-20 October 2010, Moscow, Russia.
Special Session RABAN
- Arkosnato Neogy, Tuhin S. Chakraborty, Saswat Chakrabarti:
Algorithm selection and hardware implementation for channel equalization in MB-OFDM Based UWB communications for indoor WPAN applications.
- Gregory Morozov, Alexei Davydov, Apostolos Papathanassiou:
A novel combined CSI feedback mechanism to support multi-user MIMO beamforming schemes in TDD-OFDMA systems.
- Alexander Maltsev, Alexey Khoryaev, Roman Maslennikov, Mikhail Shilov, Maxim Bovykin, Gregory Morozov, Andrey Chervyakov, Andrey Pudeyev, Vadim Sergeyev, Alexei Davydov:
Analysis of IEEE 802.16m and 3GPP LTE Release 10 technologies by Russian Evaluation Group for IMT-Advanced.
- Sergey D. Andreev, Olga Galinina, Andrey M. Turlikov:
Basic client relay model for wireless cellular networks.
Wireless Networks I
Information Processing I
Special Session RABAN (Continuation)
- Atoosa Hatefi, Raphaël Visoz, Antoine O. Berthet:
Joint network-channel distributed coding for the multiple access full-duplex relay channel.
- Behrad Mahboobi, MohammadAli Mohammadi, Mehrdad Ardebilipour, Armin Morattab:
QoS aware power allocation in multi-hop multi-relay network.
- Cristiano Tapparello, Stefano Tomasin, Michele Rossi:
On interference-aware cooperation policies for wireless ad hoc networks.
- Jens P. Elsner, Ralph Tanbourgi, Friedrich Jondral:
On the transmission capacity of wireless multi-channel ad hoc networks with local FDMA scheduling.
- Hessam Moussavinik, Wael Guibene, Aawatif Hayar:
Centralized collaborative compressed sensing of wideband spectrum for cognitive radios.
- Alexandru Popescu, David Erman, Markus Fiedler, Adrian Popescu, Demetres D. Kouvatsos:
A middleware framework for communication in cognitive radio networks.
Special Session P2P-DVE
Particle Swarm Optimization
- Ramin Zaeim, Asyieh Khoshkholgh:
Gain-scheduling adaptive control of the STATCOM for electrified railway systems using PSO.
- Saeid Fazli, Hamed Bouzari, Hamed M. Pour:
Complex PDE image denoising based on Particle Swarm Optimization.
- Xiao-ping Wang, Qin-ying Lin, Xin-min Dong:
Aircraft evasive maneuver trajectory optimization based on QPSO.
- Saeid Jalilzadeh, Seyed Hadi Hosseini, Mehdi Derafshian-Maram:
Optimal load shedding to prevent voltage instability based on multi-objective optimization using modal analysis and PSO.
- Saeid Jalilzadeh, Ali Kimiyaghalam, Amir Bagheri, Ahmad Ashouri:
Application of IDPSO approach for TNEP problem considering the loss and uncertainty in load growth.
Information Processing II
Channel Access Control
Wireless Sensor Networks
Autonomous Systems I
- Victor Budkov, Maria Prischepa, Andrey Ronzhin, Alexey Karpov:
Multimodal human-robot interaction.
- Reza Abbaspour:
Design and implementation of multi-sensor based autonomous minesweeping robot.
- Ashesh Vasalya, Pavan Harsha, Sushrith Piduru Reddy, K. P. Rishvanth, Shekhar Rai:
Low cost implementation of pseudo arm by poly-finger tactual interface.
- Alessandro Bardine, Stefano Campanelli, Pierfrancesco Foglia, Cosimo Antonio Prete:
NURBS interpolator with confined chord error and tangential and centripetal acceleration control.
- Zhitao Wan:
Sub-millisecond level latency sensitive Cloud Computing infrastructure.
Wireless Channels Issues
Autonomous Systems II
Applications and Services
Traffic modeling and analysis
Intelligent Computation and Control
- Vahid Rashtchi, Javad Gholinezhad, Peyman Farhang:
Optimal coordination of overcurrent relays using Honey Bee algorithm.
- Vahid Rashtchi, Alireza Jamshidi:
Improvement of Ant Colony System by using of narrowing of search domain and adaptive number of search nodes.
- Shien-Kuei Liaw, Yu-Sheng Huang, Hsin-Kai Hung, Nan-Kuang Chen, Kuei-Chu Hsu, Yi-Lin Yu, Ting Wang, Alina Manshina, Yuriy Tver'yanovic:
Dispersion management and gain flattened a hybrid EDFA/RFA with pumping recycling mechanism.
- Saeid Jalilzadeh, Arash Shabani, Alahverdi Azadru:
Multi-period generation expansion planning using Genetic Algorithm.
- Saeid Jalilzadeh, Amir Bagheri:
A new approach for Subtransmission System expansion planning with genetic alghorithm.
Wireless Networks II
- Azar Taheri, Bahman Abolhassani:
Optimized closed-form power allocation for outage restricted cluster-based cooperative networks over Nakagami-m channels.
- Azar Taheri, Bahman Abolhassani:
Energy-efficient cooperative routing for multi-hop networks over Nakagami-m and Rice channels.
Wireless Channels Issues II
Applied Problems in Theory of Probabilities and Mathematical Statistics Related to Modeling of Information Systems
- Alexey Kudryavtsev, Sergey Shorgin:
On the Bayesian approach to the analysis of queueing systems and reliability characteristics.
- Anna V. Korolkova, Ivan Zaryadov:
The mathematical model of the traffic transfer process with a rate adjustable by RED.
- Alexander Pechinkin, Rostislav Razumchik:
Waiting characteristics of queueing system Geo/Geo/1/∞ with negative claims and a bunker for superseded claims in discrete time.
- Evsey V. Morozov, Alexander S. Rumyantsev:
Moment properties of queueing systems and networks.
- Oleg Shestakov:
Reconstruction of probability distributions of stochastic SAR images.
- Konstantin Samouylov, Irina Gudkova:
Recursive computation for a multi-rate model with elastic traffic and minimum rate guarantees.
- Yaver Agalarov:
Algorithm of nodes load estimation in the network with repetitions from source and static buffer management scheme.
- Gely Basharin, Abel Konnon:
Analytical model of adaptive traffic carrying signal power control.
- Gely Basharin, Tatyana V. Aterekova:
Analytical model of streaming and elastic traffic with dynamic channel allocation scheme.
- Mikhail Luzgachev, Konstantin Samouylov:
The resource allocation problem in the design of virtual private networks with unicast and multicast connections.
- Alexander I. Zeifman, Anna Korotysheva, Yakov Satin:
On stability for Mt/Mt/N/N queue.
- Mitko Dimitrov:
Transform- free analysis of an MIGI1IK queue with exceptional service and queue length dependent service time.
- Alexander Grusho, Elena Timonina:
Consistency of statistical criteria and model transformation.
- Adamu Aminu, Yulia Gaidamaka, Andrey Samuylov:
Analytical modeling of P2PTV network.
- Mikhail Konovalov:
Multiagent model for jobs flows planning and pricing in distributed computing systems.
- Pavel O. Abaev:
On SIP session setup delay modeling in next generation networks.
- Ruslana S. Goricheva, Oleg V. Lukashenko, Evsey V. Morozov, Michele Pagano:
Regenerative analysis of a finite buffer fluid queue.
- Ciro D'Apice, Olga Galaktionova, Yury Khokhlov, Michele Pagano:
Modeling of network traffic.
- Yulia Nefedova, Irina Shevtsova:
On the constants in the uniform and non-uniform versions of the Berry-Esseen inequality for Poisson random sums.
- Dmitry Efrosinin, Olga V. Semenova:
Matrix-analytical approach to analysis of a single-server retrial queue with non-reliable removable server.
Fiber Optics in Access Networks
- Edvin Skaljo, Aljo Mujcic:
Measurement of optical power in the upstream of PON signal from a single ONU at the side of the central office by optical power meter.
- Jun-ichi Mizusawa:
Testbed design and implementation of HDMI based 3D broadcast CWDM access network.
- Nan-Kuang Chen, Kuei-Chu Hsu, Jim-Wein Lin, Shien-Kuei Liaw, Feng-Zhou Liu, Yi-Ning Chen, Jui-Ming Hsu, Alina Manshina, Yuriy Tver'yanovic:
Wavelength-tunable Er3+-doped fs mode-locked fiber laser using fundamental mode cutoff filters.
- Faruk Selmanovic, Edvin Skaljo:
GPON in Telecommunication Network.
- Erna S. Sugesti, Purnomo S. Priambodo, Kalamullah Ramli, Bagio Budiardjo:
Delay bound analysis for hybrid networks: Interoperable IEEE 802.11b/g WLAN over fiber.
- Ahmed Gharba, Philippe Chanclou, Meryem Ouzzif, Luiz Anet Neto, Rui Xia, Naveena Genay, Benoît Charbonnier, Jérôme Le Masson, Maryline Hélard, Emmanuel Grard, Victor Rodrigues:
Optical transmission performance for DML considering laser chirp and fiber dispersion using AMOOFDM.
- Tonny Bulega, Apollo Kyeyune, Paul Onek, Ronald Sseguya, Denis Mbabazi, Egrance Katwiremu:
Uganda's National Transmission Backbone Infrastructure project: Technical challenges and way forward.
- Gerd Keiser, Chu-Lin Chang, Zih-Rong Lin, Cheng-Kuang Liu:
Status monitoring concept for a WDM PON.
- Shien-Kuei Liaw, Yu-Sheng Huang, Hsin-Kai Hung, Nan-Kuang Chen, Kuei-Chu Hsu, Yi-Lin Yu, Ting Wang, Alina Manshina, Yuriy Tver'yanovic:
Dispersion management and gain flattened for a bridge-type hybrid amplifiers in a pumping recycling mechanism.
Optical Networking Technologies and Data Security
- Sergey Biryuchinskiy, Konstantin Melnikov:
Extra low weight FSO system aiming Laser.
- Avinash Kumar Jha, Supriya Narasimham, Sudheer Sreedhara Krishna, V. P. Mahadevan Pillai:
A neural network based approach for fingerprint recognition system.
- Renil Kumar, Prita Nair:
Design and analysis of a tunable optical channel drop filter based on high index contrast Si/Air broadband reflectors.
- Mema S. Mahesh, C. A. Prajith, K. Kochunarayanan, V. Krishnakumar:
Watermarking on PCAS compressed images.
- S. R. Anoop, K. K. Ajayan, M. R. Baiju, V. Krishnakumar:
Multiband behavioural analysis of a higher order fractal patch antenna.
- K. Mathan Kumar, Gaurav Sharma, A. Mohammed Iris, Sandhya Jayaraman:
Hardwired data security using smart-metric algorithm.
- Abraham Oommen Panicker, A. Jabeena, A. Hassan Mujeeb:
Advanced image encryption and decryption using sandwich phase diffuser and false image along with cryptographical enhancement.
- R. Vinolee, J. Vijayalakshmi:
Motion interpolation using interframe coding for block motion picture.
- A. P. Detty, J. R. Rani, K. J. Lethy, V. P. Mahadevan Pillai:
Laser ablated SiC nanorods for optoelectronics applications.
- S. L. Smitha, R. G. Abhilash Kumar, K. G. Gopchandran:
Surface plasmon resonance engineering of gold nanoparticles using off-axis PLD technique.
- S. Sujith, K. G. Gopchandran:
A simulation study on DCF compensated SMF using OptSim.
- K. G. Gopchandran, K. Gopakumar, B. Premlet:
Information encryption and decryption using hyperchaotic systems in delayed nonlinear feedback systems.
- M. Ratheesh Kumar, C. L. Linslal, V. P. Mahadevan Pillai, Sudheer Sreedhara Krishna:
Color image encryption and decryption based on jigsaw transform employed at the input plane of a double random phase encoding system.
- Sujitha Puthukodan, Sudheer Sreedhara Krishna, Dhruba J. Biswas, V. P. Mahadevan Pillai:
Modeling and simulation of photonic crystal fiber structure for single mode polarization for fiber laser applications.
The Workshop on Advanced Sensing, Networking and Control
- Xiaoping Ling:
A regional dangerous information service system using mobile communication and Web map delivery technology.
- Mark Sh. Levin, Alexander V. Fimin:
Configuration of alarm wireless sensor element.
- Hua Deng, Yao Xu:
3-D Localization Algorithm of Time-Changed Wireless Sensor Networks Based on Initial Topographical Information and its engineering application.
- Arun Rana, Ojaswani Arora, Nidhi Syal, Prabhdeep Singh:
Holographic Versatile Disc: High speed information storage systems.
- Cuijiao Fu, Qinghua Cao:
Design and implementation of client agent in the Network Admission Control.
- Binbin Xiong, Wei Yan, Chuang Lin, Fengyuan Ren:
Cross-layer optimal policies for stochastic reliable transmission in Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Zhenquan Qin, Lin Li, Weifeng Sun, Lei Wang:
A window-based optimization of energy detection in time-varying channels.
- Kiyoshi Nakayama, Norihiko Shinomiya:
Distributed control based on tie-set graph theory for smart grid networks.
- Xinsheng Zhao, Zhiyi Guo, Qiang Guo:
A cognitive based spectrum sharing scheme for LTE advanced systems.
- Amir Mollanejad, Leili Mohammad Khanli, Mohammad Zeynali, Hadi Bahrbegi, Amir Azimi Alasti Ahrabi:
EHRP: Novel energy-aware hierarchical routing protocol in wireless sensor network.
- Maryam Kalantary, Mohammad Reza Meybodi:
Mobile sensor network deployment using cellular learning automata approach.
- Maria Kihl, Kaan Bür, Fredrik Tufvesson, Juan Luis Aparicio Ojea:
Simulation modelling and analysis of a realistic radio channel model for V2V communications.
- Hui Liu, Jun Zhang, L. L. Cheng:
Application examples of the network fixed point theory for space-air-ground integrated communication network.
- Javad Yazdani, Trevor Holden, Jonathan Francis:
Advanced vehicular sensor system.
The International Workshop on System of Systems
- Alexander Fridman, Olga Fridman:
Incremental coordination in collaborative networks.
- Alex Gorod, Alexander Fridman, Brian J. Sauser:
A quantitative approach to analysis of a system of systems operational boundaries.
- Hamid R. Darabi, Mo Mansouri, Nazanin Andalibi, Eileen Para:
A framework for decision making in extended enterprises: The FAA NextGen case.
- Vyacheslav A. Tsukerman, Igor V. Selin, Ludmila V. Ivanova:
The system of interests conciliation in the management of an enterprise within the vertically integrated structure.
- Babak Heydari, Mo Mansouri:
Utra-high speed wireless technology from a system of systems perspective.
- Robert M. Nizhegorodtsev:
Network effects and institutional filters: A piece of new reality for economic systems of systems.
- David R. Nowicki, Wesley S. Randall, Alex Gorod:
A framework for performance based logistics: A system of systems approach.
- Brian E. White:
A personal history in system of systems.
The 2nd International Workshop on Mobile Computing and Networking Technologies
- Bruno Sousa, Kostas Pentikousis, Marilia Curado:
REF: Resilience Evaluation Framework.
- Manuel Alvarez-Campana, Enrique Vázquez, Joan Vinyes:
Performance modeling of web access over HSPA networks.
- Hyun Seok Ryu, Jun-Seok Lee, Chung Gu Kang:
BER analysis of dual-carrier modulation (DCM) over Rayleigh fading channel.
- Constantine Coutras:
Modifying the HIPERLAN/1 CAC layer protocol for intermittent connectivity.
- Tyson Thedinger, Abdul Jabbar, James P. G. Sterbenz:
Store and haul with repeated controlled flooding.
- Jia Yu, Peng Zong:
Channel reservation and queuing in Low Earth Orbit mobile satellite system.
- Sai Anand Gopalan, Jong-Tae Park:
Energy-efficient MAC protocols for wireless body area networks: Survey.
- Luigi Pomante, Antonio Spinosi, Mohammad Mostafizur Rahman Mozumdar, Stefano Olivieri, Luciano Lavagno:
An extended framework for the development of WSN applications.
- Jong-Tae Park, Seung-Man Chun:
QoS-guaranteed local mobility management with dual tunnel in heterogeneous wireless networks.
- Daniel Câmara, Christian Bonnet:
Supply and demand, a dynamic topology control method for mesh networks.
- Panagiotis G. Sarigiannidis, Malamati D. Louta, Periklis Chatzimisios:
A novel fair mapping scheme for IEEE 802.16 downlink sub-frame.
- Dulce Selene Rosas Mendieta, Oclavio Ramirez Rojas:
Enabling roaming management in GPRS and WLAN networks based on SIP.
- Yuanyuan Ma, Matthias Pätzold:
Modeling and statistical characterization of wideband indoor radio propagation channels.
- Nicolas Letor, Chris Blondia:
Cross-layer tuning of the neighbor sensing mechanism in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Maria Chondronasiou, Polyxeni Papadia, Eirini Karapistoli, Fotini-Niovi Pavlidou:
An in-depth study of asynchronous MAC protocols with Low Power Listening.
- Vladimir Vishnevsky, Andrey A. Larionov:
GWM-MAC protocol for high-throughput backbone wireless mesh networks operating within 60-80 GHz.
The 2nd International Workshop on Reliable Networks Design and Modeling
Last update Fri May 24 19:15:12 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Jacek Rak, Krzysztof Walkowiak:
Survivability of anycast and unicast flows under attacks on networks.
- Matin Bagherpour, Øivind Kure:
A mixed integer programming model for multicast routing with multipath delay jitter reduction.
- Adam Smutnicki, Krzysztof Walkowiak:
Optimal results for Anycast-Protecting p-Cycles problem.
- Khalid Al-Begain, Alexander N. Dudin, Valentina I. Klimenok:
Survivability of the MAP/PH/N queue with propagated failures.
- Ehab Mahmoud Mohamed, Daisuke Kinoshita, Kei Mitsunaga, Yukinori Higa, Hiroshi Furukawa:
IEEE 802.11n based wireless backhaul enabled by Dual Channel IPT (DCH-IPT) relaying protocol.
- Ming-Lee Gan, Soung-Yue Liew:
An optimum paths-finding algorithm for ±+1 path protection.
- Egemen K. Çetinkaya, Dan Broyles, Amit Dandekar, Sripriya Srinivasan, James P. G. Sterbenz:
A comprehensive framework to simulate network attacks and challenges.
- Gayan de Silva, Petr Matousek, Ondrej Rysavy, Miroslav Svéda:
Formal analysis approach on networks with dynamic behaviours.
- Peera Pacharintanakul, David Tipper:
Link availability mapping in infrastructure-based overlay networks.
- Ryutaro Matsumura, Masayuki Tsujino, Haruhisa Hasegawa:
Linear programming approach to link capacity design for shared protection.
- Eugene S. Myakotnykh, Bjarne E. Helvik, Jon Kåre Hellan, Olav Kvittem, Trond Skjesol, Otto Wittner, Arne Øslebø:
Analyzing causes of failures in the Global Research Network using active measurements.
- Sujung Yoo, Sangho Lee, Kiseon Kim:
Adaptive rate network coding using raptor codes for large wireless relay networks.
- Sergio Pompei, Marco Teodori, Alessandro Valenti, Silvia Di Bartolo, Gabriele Incerti, Donato Del Buono:
Experimental implementation of an IPTV architecture based on Content Delivery Network managed by VPLS technique.
- Teresa Gomes, Luis Fernandes:
Obtaining a SRLG-disjoint path pair of min-sum cost.
- Dimitri Staessens, Konstantinos Manousakis, Didier Colle, Uri Mahlab, Mario Pickavet, Emmanouel A. Varvarigos, Piet Demeester:
Failure localization in Transparent Optical Networks.
- Aubin Jarry:
On the complexity of computing shortest fast reroute paths.
- Ahmed Haddad, Elias A. Doumith, Maurice Gagnaire:
A meta-heuristic approach for monitoring trail assignment in WDM optical networks.
- Pawel Rózycki, Andrzej Jajszczyk:
The weighted graphs approach for the GMPLS network reliability enhancement.
- János Szigeti, Tibor Cinkler:
Inaccuracy of availability metrics estimated by the Serial-Parallel model.
- Korn Vajanapoom, David Tipper, Sira Akavipat:
A risk management approach to resilient network design.
- Wouter Tavernier, Dimitri Papadimitriou, Didier Colle, Mario Pickavet, Piet Demeester:
Using AR(I)MA-GARCH models for improving the IP routing table update.
- Catarina Francisco, Lúcia Martins, João Redol, Paulo Monteiro:
Dynamic alternative routing with local protection paths in MPLS networks.
- Fernando Solano Donado, Michal Pióro:
WDM network re-optimization avoiding costly traffic disruptions.