2. IEA/AIE 1989, Volume 1:
Tullahoma, TN, USA IEA/AIE '89:
Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Industrial & Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence & Expert Systems, June 6-9, 1989, Tullahoma, TN, USA, Volume 1. ACM, 1989
Last update Thu May 23 00:07:26 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Shin-ichi Wada, Yoshiyuki Koseki:
An assumption-based localization technique for switching system.
- Graham F. Forsyth, Michael D. Larkin:
Concept demonstration of the use of interactive fault diagnosis and isolation for TF30 engines.
- Thomas H. Schmidt:
Model-based fault diagnosis: knowledge acquisition and system design.
- Yoshio Endo, Michitaka Oshima, Tomohiro Miyazaki, Shiro Haihara:
A prototype of fault diagnostic system for robots.
- James A. Kavicky, George D. Kraft:
An expert system for diagnosis and maintaining the AT&T 3B4000 computer: an architectural description.
- M. T. Lin, I. Chen, J. Lao:
ESUDL: an expert system for monitoring unclassified data link (UDL) communication systems protocols.
- Jeffrey L. Dawson, Hal Shubin:
SPA: a systems for diagnosis of computer performance problems.
- Cathleen Wharton, Patricia J. Shiroma, Karen E. Simmons:
PVDaCS: a prototype knowledge-based expert system for certification of spacecraft data.
- Patrick W. Daley, Osama K. Eyada:
An expert system for maintenance of riveting machines, vol. 1.
- J. E. Bowen, B. A. Bowen:
EMIR: an expert system for electromagnetic interference resolution.
- Scott Bublin, Rangasami L. Kashyap:
Diagnosing electronics systems by integrating models of normal and abnormal functioning.
- David W. Tong, Kevin C. Zalondek, Christopher H. Jolly:
Automated diagnosis of analog circuits.
- Gautam Biswas, Kenneth A. Debelak, Kazuhiko Kawamura:
Applications of qualitative modeling to knowledge-based risk assessment studies.
- Nadine Happell, Steven G. Miksell:
Expanding the domain of a prototype expert system with an eye on future maintenance - the FIESTA case study.
- A. K. Ray, M. S. S. N. Murty:
Artificial intelligence techniques applied to maintenance management.
- N. Serdar Uckun, Benoit M. Dawant, Kazuhiko Kawamura:
NetGraph: an object-oriented graphical toolset for risk assessment.
- Franca Garzotto, Paolo Paolini:
Expert dictionaries: knowledge based tools for explanation and maintenance of complex application environments.
- U. K. Gupta, Moonis Ali:
LEADER - An integrated engine behavior and design analyses based real-time fault diagnostic expert system for space shuttle main engine (SSME).
- Suhayya Abu-Hakima, Philippe L. Davidson, Mike Halasz, Sieu Phan:
Jet engine technical advisor (JETA).
- John A. Smith, Gautam Biswas:
Utilizing multilevel models and reasoning for diagnosis of a complex electro-mechanical system.
- Muralidhar Sitaram, George W. Ernst, John Marcuse:
Knowledge based system to diagnose faults in discrete event systems.
- Osama Eyada, Yiannakis A. Ioannou, Jin B. Ong:
An interactive tolerance system.
- Gerhard Fleischanderl, Gerhard Friedrich, Wolfgang Nejdl, Johannes Retti:
Integrating logic, object-oriented and procedural paradigms in a fault diagnosis and monitoring system.
- David Pearce, E. Grant:
A qualitative modelling environment for design & diagnosis of automation.
- Eckart Walther, Vivek V. Badami, James B. Comly, Paul Nielsen, Van-Duc Nguyen:
Real-time temporal and causal reasoning for intelligent control.
- Terry L. Janssen:
Network expert diagnostic system for real-time control.
- Jean-Claude Heudin, Jean-Pierre Courrier, Christophe Metivier:
Toward embedded controllers for real-time applications of artificial intelligence.
- C. Batur:
Application of a self tuner using fuzzy control technique.
- Takahiko Murayama, Kazuhiko Kushima, Shoichiro Ishigaki:
An inference mechanism suited for real-time control.
- Chee-Kit Looi, S. L. Tan, P. C. Teow, H. S. Chan:
A knowledge-based approach for internal control evaluation.
- Hans W. Guesgen:
Towards a compiler for a constraint language.
- B. Burg, Dominique Luzeaux, Bertrand Zavidovique:
CANDIDE: a learning system for process control.
- Lefteri H. Tsoukalas, G. W. Lee, M. Ragheb:
Anticipatory monitoring and control in a process environment.
- Yasuyuki Miyajima, Shuichiro Kobayashi, Ryuichi Inaba, Kiichiro Ito:
A knowledge-based water purification plant control system.
- Nigel Shadbolt, B. D. Robinson, Robert Stobart:
Knowledge representation for closed loop control.
- M. E. Ulug:
A hybrid expert system combining AI techniques with a neural-net.
- Tag Gon Kim, Bernard P. Zeigler:
Hierarchical scheduling in an intelligent environmental control system.
- R. Acerbi, P. O. Simoni, E. Cardoso:
An intelligent interface for the design of optimal control systems.
- Jean-Pierre H. Laurent, Agnes Lanusse, Bernard Pierre Panet:
Distributed artificial intelligence: a necessary paradigm for supervising production management activities.
- Paolo Calvo, T. Carminati, Piero Fraternali, S. Miriello:
CIBELE: a knowledge based system for short-term production scheduling.
- Yuan-geng Huang, Laveen N. Kanal, Satish K. Tripathi:
Scheduling N jobs on one machine with insert-idle-time constraints.
- William Kaminsky, Bruce A. Westergren:
Plant scheduling expert system for batch processing.
- W. E. Dietz, H. J. Ferber, Moonis Ali:
Space shuttle main engine component assembly, assignment, and scheduling expert system.
- A. McBrien, J. Madden, Nigel Shadbolt:
Artificial intelligence methods in process plant layout.
- J. Mills, Y. Sekine, E. Wysocki, W. Furth, K. Otwell, S. Jameson, A. Burzio:
Planning as feedback to designers.
- M. Lizotte, Bernard Moulin:
SAIRVO: a temporal planning system.
- Douglas H. Norrie, R. Fauvel, Brian R. Gaines, M. Mowchenko:
A knowledge-based decision support system for flexible manufacturing.
- James R. Slagle, Ashim Bose, P. Busalacchi, C. Wee:
Enhanced simulated annealing for automatic reconfiguration of multiprocessors in space.
- G. Pearson:
A blackboard system for planning space missions.
- G. S. Sohal, O. K. Eyada:
An expert system for the selection of indexable inserts and tool holders.
- G. L. Lovegrove, G. J. Curtis, R. A. Farrar:
Welding advisory system for process selection "WASPS".
- S. Ulug, B. A. Bowen, A. Acheson:
DORUS: an architecture for dynamic optimal resource utilization systems.
- Richard Farenci, Doreen Vorce, Elizabeth Hahn, Jeffrey Hogan, John S. Kaminski:
ASSIGN: a qualitative approach to outside plant design engineering.
- Bruno M. Franck:
Qualitative engineering at various levels of conception design and evaluation of structures.
- Enrique Tuason, William D. Cleaveland:
BPSES: a knowledge-based system for the design of nuclear power plant penetration seals.
- T. Ichiko:
An expert system for conceptual design.
- Agustin A. Araya:
Handling contingencies in planned office activities.
- Diana C. Fischer, Tu D. Nguyen:
Design and analysis aid for evaluating aircraft structures.
- Robert E. Phillips, W. W. Wison, K. Parmenter:
Applying qualitative knowledge to aircraft engine system design.
- Keith D. Baker, L. J. Ball, Phil F. Culverhouse, Dennis J. Evans, A. P. Jagodzinski:
A process oriented approach to an intelligent design aid.
- Nikitas J. Dimopoulos, Kin F. Li, Eric G. Manning:
DAME: a rule based designer of microprocessor based systems.
- C. C. Martin, K. K. Hutchison:
Computer aided concurrent design for printed wiring boards.
- W.-J. Lue, L. D. McNamee:
VLSI leaf cell design by understanding circuit structures.
- Costas Tsatsoulis:
Case-based design and learning in telecommunications.