IEEE IA 2009:
Nashville, TN, USA Proceedings of the IEEE Symposium on Intelligent Agents, IA 2009, part of the IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence 2009, Nashville, TN, USA, March 30, 2009 - April 2, 2009.
Autonomous Knowledge and Information Agents
- Vincenzo Loia, Giuseppe Fenza, Sabrina Senatore:
Fuzzy agents for semantic web services discovery: experiences in medical diagnostic systems.
- Faiyaz Doctor, Hani Hagras, Dewi Roberts, Victor Callaghan:
A Fuzzy Based Agent for Group Decision Support of Applicants Ranking within Recruitment Systems.
- Chang-Shing Lee, Mei-Hui Wang, Giovanni Acampora, Vincenzo Loia, Chin-Yuan Hsu:
Ontology-based Intelligent Fuzzy Agent for Diabetes Application.
- Usef Faghihi, Philippe Fournier-Viger, Roger Nkambou, Pierre Poirier, André Mayers:
How Emotional Mechanism Helps Episodic Learning in a Cognitive Agent.
- Dominik Fisch, Martin Jänicke, Edgar Kalkowski, Bernhard Sick:
Learning by Teaching versus Learning by Doing: Knowledge Exchange in Organic Agent Systems.
Agents for Smart Environments
Learning and Adaptivity in Agent Applications
Last update Wed May 22 11:10:32 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page