Singapore 2011 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM), Singapore, Singapore, December 6-9, 2011.
IEEE 2011, ISBN 978-1-4577-0740-7
Last update Sat May 18 18:55:55 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Hung-Tso Lin, Yin-Chi Huang:
Profitability analysis using data envelopment analysis-discriminant analysis: An empirical study.
- Usha A. Kumar, Mukta Paliwal:
Comparison of neural network and regression techniques for nonlinear prediction problems.
- Tyrone T. Lin, Mong-Tien Chan:
A decision analysis on flexible scale of green logistics under limited carbon emission with real options concept.
- Amir Hossein Azadnia, Muhamad Zameri Mat Saman, Kuan Yew Wong, Abdul Rahman Hemdi:
Integration model of Fuzzy C means clustering algorithm and TOPSIS Method for Customer Lifetime Value Assessment.
- Roghayeh Hemmatjou, Nasim Nahavandi, Behzad Moshiri, Isa Nakhai Kamalabadi:
A modified algorithm to find a representative capacity with evenness consideration for non-additive robust ordinal regression.
- Huey-hsi Lo, Pei-cheng Wen:
Established the evaluation structure of the investment benefit of the "Doubling Tourist Arrivals Plan" in Taiwan.
- Peijun Guo, Yating Yang:
Analyzing newsvendor problems by one-shot decision approaches with considering regret.
- Zhi Pei, Li Zheng:
Simplification of decision making matrix in fuzzy multiple attribute decision making.
- Hongwei Liao, Min Lu:
A Petri net approach to resource allocation in brand management systems.
- Fateme Fotuhi:
Optimal determination of simulated annealing parameters using TOPSIS.
- Tyrone T. Lin, Yi-Shun Huang:
Merger and acquisition decisions analysis with sustainability operation concept.
- Feng Y. Wang, Laura Xu, Ronald Lim, E. W. Lee, Michal Zarzycki:
Simulation-based operational decision analysis at decoupling point in MTS-MTO system.
- Tyrone T. Lin, Wei-Cheng Wu:
Applying green goodwill for project management on green economics concept.
- Henry C. W. Lau, Premaratne Samaranayake, Dilupa Nakandala:
A Fuzzy-based Integrated Framework for monitoring stochastic demand in a supply chain environment.
- Ana Carolina S. M. Campos, Adiel T. de Almeida:
A Multicriteria Decision model for managing business processes.
- Andre M. Gurgel, Caroline M. Mota, Dario J. Aloise:
Reducing violence: A proposal based on multicriteria SMARTS method.
- Renata Maciel de Melo, Denise D. Medeiros, Adiel T. de Almeida:
Selection and ranking of improvement approaches in construction companies: SMARTS method.
- Takayuki Suzuki, Taro Tezuka, Atsushi Aoyama, Fuminori Kimura, Akira Maeda:
Innovative support of creation by analogy-based searching of potential needs.
- Hong Mao, Krzysztof Ostaszewski:
Insurance pricing, reinsurance and investment decision based on the Mutual Benefit of the insurer and the customer.
- Anis Selaouti, Sven Baumgarten, Jens-Michael Potthast, Rouven Nickel:
Enhancing tool availability in the forging industry by adjusting PPC and tool maintenance.
- Roel Leus, Christian Artigues, Fabrice Talla Nobibon:
Robust optimization for resource-constrained project scheduling with uncertain activity durations.
- Mohamed K. Omar, Kumaran Ramakrishnan:
EPSO for solving non-oriented two-dimensional bin packing problem.
- Xue-Ming Yuan, Wee Meng Yeo, Joyce Mei Wan Low:
Equivalent relationships of problem formulations optimizing forecast accuracy.
- Nurhadi Siswanto, Daryl Essam, Ruhul A. Sarker:
Multi-heuristics based Genetic Algorithm for solving maritime inventory routing problem.
- Keisuke Murakami:
A heuristic algorithm for substrates testing in MCM.
- Tomoki Hamaguchi, Koichi Nakade:
Nash equilibrium retail prices in a linear duopoly market.
- Dwi Agustina, Carman Ka Man Lee, Rajesh Piplani:
Cross docking scheduling with delivery time window and temporary storage.
- Ompal Singh, P. K. Kapur, Adarsh Anand:
A stochastic formulation of successive software releases with faults severity.
- Arsham Atashi, Mostafa Abedzadeh:
Capacitated hub location problems with waiting time at hubs.
- Y. Zheng, X. D. Fu, Jia Hua Wei, Xiang Li:
Evaluation on operation management of cascade hydropower stations.
- Chuen Tse Kuah, Kuan Yew Wong:
A review of data envelopment analysis models for handling data variations.
- Li Pan, Joshua Zhexue Huang, Sydney C. K. Chu:
Order batching and picking in a synchronized zone order picking system.
- Mojahid F. Saeed Osman, Bala Ram:
Evacuation route scheduling using discrete time-based Capacity-Constrained model.
- Phongchai Jittamai, Thirapan Kangwansura:
A hospital admission planning model for emergency and elective patients under stochastic resource requirements and no-shows.
- Rong-Hwa Huang, Shun-Chi Yu:
Multi-processor job shop scheduling with due windows.
- Mohamed K. Omar:
Spreadsheet approach for solving complex flowshop scheduling problems.
- David Raz, Arik Sadeh:
A pseudo-efficient frontier method for solving two-phase packing problems.
- Takashi Matsuhisa:
Moral hazard resolved in communication for S4n-logic - Acyclic communication network case -.
- Noor Hasnah Moin:
Optimization of multi periods Inventory Routing Problem model with time varying demand.
- HuaXing Chen, Hoong Chuin Lau:
A math-heuristic approach for integrated resource scheduling in a maritime logistics facility.
- Anchalee Supithak:
A tabu search algorithm for integrated inventory and vehicle routing problem in one depot and multicustomers distribution system.
- Sataporn Amornsawadwatana:
Effective design of the construction supply chain: A case of small buildings in Thailand.
- Chia-Shin Chung, James Flynn:
Simply structured policies for a dynamic pricing problem with constant price elasticity demand.
- Qing Lu, Mark Goh, Robert de Souza:
Governance mode in reverse logistics: A research framework.
- Isa Nakhai Kamalabadi, Seyed Hessameddin Zegordi, Ali Hossein Mirzaei:
Developing an improved particle swarm optimization algorithm for solving the inventory routing problem with direct shipment.
- Gopal Agarwal, Piyush Singhal, Murari LaiMittal:
Risks assessment of lower tier suppliers using operational reliabilities and product availabilities.
- Narges Khanlarzade, Isa Nakhai Kamalabadi, Babak Yousefi:
EOQ model development for perishable items under stock dependent demand and time dependent partial backlogging by using intelligent packaging.
- Farzad Behrouzi, Kuan Yew Wong, Farshad Behrouzi:
A study on lean supply chain performance measures of SMEs in the automotive industry.
- Md. Mamun Habib, Veena Tewari, V. V. R. Raman:
An exploratory research on educational supply chain management.
- Shi Tao Zhao, Xue-Ming Yuan, Shih Fu Ling:
Production and distribution planning model for hinterland supply chain.
- Yosi Agustina Hidayat, Ika Deefi Anna, Arlene Khrisnadewi:
The application of vendor managed inventory in the supply chain inventory model with probabilistic demand.
- Yuan-Kuei Huang, Wei-Jun Lu, Jun-Der Leu:
A logistics execution method for the regional distribution center.
- Ying Shuai, Xinping Wang, Lindu Zhao:
Research on measuring method of supply chain resilience based on biological cell elasticity theory.
- Kam-Choi Ng, Gerald Guan Gan Goh, Uchenna Cyril Eze:
Critical success factors of total productive maintenance implementation: A review.
- Nina Yan, Tian Tian:
Designing the optimal strategies for supply chain financing under warehouse receipt pledging with credit line.
- Farzad Dehghanian, Saeed Mansoor, Mahboobeh Nazari:
A framework for integrated assessment of sustainable supply chain management.
- Chia-Lin Hsieh:
A multiobjective evolutionary approach for integration of location-inventory and vendor selection decisions.
- Alireza Amini, Reza Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, Armand Baboli:
Selection of distribution centers with the time value of money and the loyal customer effect.
- Virgínia H. Machado, Ana Paula Barroso, Carolina S. Santos, Virgilio Cruz-Machado:
Coffee waste management. A case study.
- Wahyudi Sutopo, Senator Nur Bahagia, Andi Cakravastia, T. M. A. Arisamadhi:
A buffer stock model to ensure price stabilization and availability of seasonal staple food by empowering producer using warehouse receipt system.
- Majid Aarabi, Muhamad Zameri Mat Saman, Mohammad Reza Khoei, Kuan Yew Wong, Hooshang M. Beheshti, Norhayati Zakuan:
Conceptual model for information systems of sustainable supply chain management.
- Surached Thuankaewsing, Supachai Pathumnakul, Kullapapruk Piewthongngam:
Using an artificial neural network and a mathematical model for sugarcane harvesting scheduling.
- Mohammadal A. Pirayesh Neghab, Saeed Poormoaied:
Optimum quantities of make and buy in multi-item manufacturing firms with restriction in production capacity.
- Wei Weng, Shigeru Fujimura:
Study and application of scheduling method for just-in-time production in flexible job shops.
- Pachara Chatavithee, Kullapapruk Piewthongngam, Supachai Pathumnakul:
Order selection of processed chicken under production capacity constraints.
- Michel J. Anzanello, Flavio S. Fogliatto:
Clustering variables selection in Mass Customized scenarios affected by workers' learning.
- Peter Becker, Robert Schmitt:
Interactive online process management and quality control for cross-sited production process chains.
- Jannes Slomp, Dmitry Krushinsky, Rahul Caprihan:
Periodic Virtual Cell Manufacturing (P-VCM) - Concept, design and operation.
- Xingyu Y. Chen, Chun-Hsien Chen, Kah Fai Leong:
A novel virtual design platform for product innovation through customer involvement.
- Gunther Reinhart, Florian Geiger:
Adaptive scheduling by means of product-specific emergence data.
- Suksan Prombanpong, Waraporn Seenpipat:
A worker assignment for machine cluster in the manufacturing cell.
- Yogender Singh, Kuldeep Chaudhary, P. C. Jha:
Optimal production policy of production system with inventory-level-dependent demand in segmented market.
- Philipp Baumann, Norbert Trautmann:
Heuristic decomposition and LP-based scheduling in make-and-pack production.
- Jamshid Nazemi, Roja Zakeri:
Robust optimization model for fan coil production planning under supply uncertainty.
- Shamshuritawati Sharif, Maman A. Djauhari:
An application of network topology to understand the signal in process variability: A case study in petrochemical industry.
- Jan Pieter Clarys, Jonathan Tresignie, Aldo Scafoglieri, Erik Cattrysse:
Monitoring and classifying evidence-based workload for profiling manual handling occupations.
- Kai-Way Li:
Measurement of handgrip force of the dominant hand at pre-selected force levels for males.
- Sarbjeet Singh, Sunand Kumar:
Lumbosacral bending moment assessment and parameter optimization using Taguchi design during lifting task in a steel rolling mill.
- Annlize Marnewick, Jan-Harm Pretorius, Leon Pretorius:
A perspective on human factors contributing to quality requirements: A cross-case analysis.
- Aamir Amin, Shuib Basri, Mohd. Fadzil Hassan, Mubashir Rehman:
Occupational stress, knowledge sharing and GSD communication barriers as predictors of software engineer's creativity.
- Mohammed Aminu Sanda, Jan Johansson, Bo Johansson:
Miners' tacit knowledge: A unique resource for developing human-oriented lean mining culture in deep mines.
- Hsien-Yu Tseng, Bor-Shong Liu:
Identifying the meaning of information signs in traffic facilities.
- M. Yeasin Bhuiyan, A. I. Khan:
Analysis of design and purchase decision of central dust collection system.
- Abhijeet Digalwar, Kuldip Singh Sangwan:
Role of knowledge management in world class manufacturing: An empirical investigation.
- Laurence, Christine Puteri Utama, Jessica Hanafi:
Statistical quality control measurement on furniture manufacturer.
- N. Syahidah Yusoff, Maman A. Djauhari:
The influence of geothermal environment to the quality of porcelain insulator: A correlation analysis.
- Affandi Mohd-Zainal, Jane Goodyer, Nigel Grigg, Jafri Mohd Rohani:
Learning organization in New Zealand and Malaysian manufacturing companies.
- Bobby Kurniawan, Muhammad Hisjam, Wahyudi Sutopo:
Integration of production and supply chain strategic planning for renewable resources under sustainability considerations: Teakwood case study.
- Shin-Guang Chen:
On work performance for the labor-intensive manufacturing.
- S. K. Li, K. K. Lau, Vincent Li:
In house industrial training for mechanical engineering students: A multidisciplinary approach.
- Seng Fat Wong, W. I. Ho, Zhixin Yang, C. T. Kwok:
RFID-aided manufacturing training system and localization.
- Katja Lahenius, Salla Maatta:
Students' experiences in different forms of support during doctoral studies.
- Florian G. H. Behncke, Moritz King, Udo Lindemann:
Educational game concept for the transfer of results from the transdisciplinary research to the new scientific generation.
- Takao Furukawa, Nobuyuki Shirakawa, Kumi Okuwada, Kazuya Sasaki:
Quantitative analysis of international mobility of robotics researchers and characteristics of domestic robotics research.
- Md. Shahriar Jahan Hossain, Nafis Ahmad:
Green design principles and trends of using them among Bangladeshi consumer goods manufacturers.
- R. J. Kuo, C. M. Chen:
Evolutionary-based support vector machine.
- Ronnachai Sirovetnukul, Parames Chutima, Warin Wattanapornprom, Prabhas Chongstitvatana:
The effectiveness of hybrid negative correlation learning in evolutionary algorithm for combinatorial optimization problems.
- Slimane Abou Msabah, Ahmed Riadh Baba-Ali:
A new guillotine placement heuristic combined with an improved genetic algorithm for the orthogonal cutting-stock problem.
- Yoko Amano:
Intelligent system for wind generating plant.
- Elmir Babovic:
Collaborative and non-collaborative dynamic path prediction algorithm for mobile agents collision detection with dynamic obstacles in a two-dimensional space.
- Ludger Overmeyer, Lutz Rissing, Marc Christopher Wurz, Michael Dumke, Stefan Franke, Tim Griesbach, Alexander Belski:
Component-integrated sensors and communication for gentelligent devices.
- Ali Hajiha, Reza Radfar, Samira Sarafi Malayeri:
Data mining application for customer segmentation based on loyalty: An iranian food industry case study.
- Ika S. Windiarti, Timothy L. J. Ferris, Matthew J. Berryman:
Technology and knowledge sharing strategy in systems engineering practice performed by Indonesian expatriate engineers.
- Hoda Ghahremanloo, Mohammad Jafar Tarokh:
An integrated multi agent based model to find the most agile supplier.
- Fariza Kamran, Osman Babar, Muhammad Asim:
Measuring supply chain of packed milk from consumer perspective in Pakistan.
- Florian G. H. Behncke, Katrin Abele, Udo Lindemann:
Impact of product design decisions within product development on the supplier selection process at the automotive industry.
- Pingyuan Zou, Hao Zhang:
A measurement model for collaboration between suppliers and manufacturers.
- Ramzi Hammami:
An optimization model for global supplier selection.
- T. K. Hong, Suhaiza Zailani:
Service supply chain practices from the perspective of Malaysian tourism industry.
- Mahdiyeh Montazeri, Mohammad Saleh Owlia, A. Moghimi, Mohamad Kamalzadeh:
Optimal selection of location for Distributed Generations to ensure a competitive advantage using fuzzy analytical network process.
- Shiwang Hou, Yongjiang Liu, Haijun Wen, Yuepeng Chen:
A self-crossover Genetic Algorithm for job shop scheduling problem.
- Zhicong Zhang, Weiping Wang, Shouyan Zhong, Kaishun Hu:
A solution to the capacitated lot sizing problem.
- Ting Yang, Dinghua Zhang, Bing Chen, Shan Li:
Non-cooperative game decision for capacity evaluation under output demand uncertainty.
- Milton Vieira Junior, Jose Martinele A. Silva, Ivan Correr, Nivaldo L. Coppini, Elesandro A. Baptista:
Losses caused by the presetting of tools by the manual method.
- Mingxing Wu, Liya Wang:
Feature fatigue analysis based on behavioral decision making.
- Nivaldo L. Coppini, Luiz C. Bekesas, Elesandro A. Baptista, Milton Vieira Junior, Wagner C. Lucato:
Value stream mapping simulation using ProModel® software.
- Qiaolun Gu, Tiegang Gao:
Simulation for implementing RFID-EPC in reverse supply chain based on consumer market.
- Mehrdad Khamforoush, M.-Javad Rahi, Tahmas Hatami, Kourosh Rahimzadeh:
The use of artificial neural network (ANN) for modeling of diesel contaminated soil remediation by composting process.
- Adalberto Coelho Silva, Geilson Loureiro:
Integrated development of space systems - design for AIT - design for assembly, Integration and Testing of satellites - D4AIT.
- Harrys Daniilidis, David Hellenbrand, Wolfgang Bauer, Udo Lindemann:
Using structural complexity management for design process driven modularization.
- Jing Peng, Zehua Miao, Luoping Zheng:
Study on dynamical properties and simulation of a four-dimensional nonlinear discrete dynamics.
- Naseebullah, Shuib Bin Basri, P. D. D. Dominic, Muhammad Jehangir:
Organizational e-readiness impact on E-procurement implementation.
- Tianqi Wang, Peng Yuan:
Technological economic study for ocean energy development in China.
- Elesandro A. Baptista, Wagner C. Lucato, Nivaldo L. Coppini, Milton Vieira Junior, Luiz C. Bekesas:
Profit generation in a machining service provider - Optimization combining Theory of Constraints and contribution margin concept.
- Eskander M. Howsawi, David Eager, Ravindra Bagia:
Understanding project success: The four-level project success framework.
- Jui-Sheng Chou, Thanh-Son Le:
Probabilistic sustainable design using multiobjective optimization model.
- Nurul Izah Anuar, Poh Kiat Ng:
The role of time, cost and quality in project management.
- T. C. Wong, Shing-Chung Ngan, Felix T. S. Chan, Alain Yee-Loong Chong:
A study of measuring the impact of employee perception on business-IT alignment via neural network.
- Yang Yang Zhao, P. K. Wong, A. M. Subramanian, C. C. Hang:
New insight into technology licensing strategy and innovation performance: Evidence from Chinese latecomers in high-tech industries.
- Hongtao Wu, Jinling Zhang, Jianhong Ma, Runhua Tan:
Functional semantic retrieval for effects knowledge base.
- Chang-Lin Yang, Rong-Hwa Huang:
Constructing a dynamic evaluation model for corporate diversification - The thin-film solar cell.
- Zhigang Fan, Shuai Geng, Xiaoying Peng:
A study of inter-firm network and knowledge integration impact mechanism on absorptive capacity.
- Rozlini Mohamed, Junzo Watada:
Adoption of hierarchical structure for web document analysis in knowledge management system.
- Min-Sun Wuang, Shu-Min Chiang:
Activities and problems in new product development process in the networking industry - A case of different business models.
- Poh Kiat Ng, Nurul Izah Anuar:
A case study on the importance of knowledge management in creative product development.
- Alireza Sheikhzadeh, Hamed Heidari:
Improving a model for new service development.
- Hsiao-min Chuang, Chihpeng Chu, Yu-tzeng Lin:
HSR buying behavior modeling-Taiwan High Speed Railway case.
- Bingwen Yan, Li Zhang:
An approach of quality management in the small business environment of South Africa.
- Yilun Huang, Yongyi Shou, Lianfeng (Linda) Zhang:
Genetic algorithm for the project scheduling problem with fuzzy time parameters.
- Eugene Levner, Avishai Ceder, Amir Elalouf, Yuval Hadas, Dvir Shabtay:
Detection and improvement of deficiencies and failures in public-transportation networks using agent-enhanced distribution data mining.
- Tien-Chin Wang, Su-Hui Kuo, Hui-Chen Chen:
Forecasting the exchange rate between ASEAN currencies and USD.
- Hong Mao, Krzysztof Ostaszewski, Yuling L. Wang:
Pricing annuity insurance integrating mortality improvement risk, interest rate risk, insolvency risk and insurance demand.
- Nureize Arbaiy, Junzo Watada:
Possibilistic programming decision making in modality perspective.
- Sebastian A. Schenkl, Robert Orawski, Fatos Elezi, Udo Lindemann:
Towards a Lifecycle-oriented planning of a platform portfolio.
- Manuel de la Sen:
About combined non-expansive and potentially expansive properties of a class of self-maps in metric spaces.
- Renaud Sarrazin, Yves De Smet:
A preliminary study about the application of multicriteria decision aid to the evaluation of the road projects' performance on sustainable safety.
- Chathura Withanage, Taezoon Park, Truong Ton Hien Duc, Hae-Jin Choi:
Exploration of product Value - Characteristic relationship: Partial least squares path modeling for product design and development.
- Oludolapo A. Olanrewaju, Adisa A. Jimoh, Pulek A. Kholopane:
Comparison between regression analysis and artificial neural network in project selection.
- Maliheh Hashemi, Mehdi Amiri-Aref:
Application of TOPSIS method for evaluating the temporal dimensions of Marand City in urban design.
- Wei Xu, Dongping Song, Michael Roe:
Production and raw material ordering management for a manufacturing supply chain with uncertainties.
- Chia-Ching Lin, Chin-Chih Chang, Feng-Chia Li, Tzu-Chin Chao:
Features selection approaches combined with effective classifiers in credit scoring.
- Dhamodharan Raman:
Integrated optimisation of facilities layout and material handling system.
- Dida D. Damayanti, Isa Setiasyah Toha:
Model of spine configuration assembly line design for a Product family.
- Nima Hamta, Seyyed M. T. Fatemi Ghomi, Mehrdad Hakimi-Asiabar, P. Hooshangi Tabrizi:
Multi-objective assembly line balancing problem with bounded processing times, learning effect, and sequence-dependent setup times.
- R. Jeyapaul, S. Sivasankar:
Optimization and modeling of turning process for aluminium - silicon carbide composite using Artificial Neural Network Models.
- Diogo Aurelio, António Grilo, Virgilio Cruz-Machado:
A framework for evaluating lean implementation appropriateness.
- Sahar Abbasi, Hadi Shirouyehzad:
Measuring efficiency of production lines based on maintenance factors; using DEA.
- Wathavana Vithanage Randika Kosala, P. P. G. Nimesha Vilasini, Janaka R. Gamage:
Comfort study of work environment of apparel industry.
- J. Behnamian, Seyyed M. T. Fatemi Ghomi, M. Zandieh:
Hybrid solving algorithm for complex machine scheduling problem.
- Ayon Chakraborty, Michael Leyer:
Developing a framework for Six Sigma in financial service institutions - empirical evidence from expert interviews.
- Jianjun Wu, Yizhen Wang, Qizhong Zhang, Pengpeng Huang:
Improve burnishing formation yield applying Design for Six Sigma.
- Rohayu Mohd Salleh, Maman A. Djauhari:
Robust monitoring of process mean vector in female shrouded connector production: An experience in Malaysia.
- Jiping Lu, Shuiyuan Tang, Guanghe Lu, Hao Song:
Research of relationship between tolerance allocation and machine movement chain.
- Ratapol Wudhikarn:
Implementation of overall equipment effectiveness in wire mesh manufacturing.
- C. Jurie Van Wyngaard, H. C. Pretorius, Leon Pretorius:
Strategic management of the triple constraint trade-off dynamics - a polarity management approach.
- Kam-Choi Ng, Gerald Guan Gan Goh, Uchenna Cyril Eze:
Total productive maintenance in a semiconductor manufacturing firm: an empirical analysis.
- Sergey Filippov, Herman G. Mooi:
Innovation Project Portfolio Management: the case of Philips Research.
- Stefan Creemers, Erik Demeulemeester, Stijn Van de Vonder:
Project risk management: A new approach.
- Christos Kiriklidis, Konstantinos Kirytopoulos, Elena Rokou:
Exploring close-optimal solutions for the Time Constrained Scheduling Prolem in project management.
- Chengchao Wang, Yongyi Shou:
Application of real options in project portfolio selection.
- Chidambaram Ramanathan, Narayanan Sambu Potty, Arazi Bin Idrus:
Risk factors influencing time and cost overrun in multiple D&B projects in Malaysia: A case study.
- Tomasz Blaszczyk:
Do project managers need an operations research support indeed? (A survey on polish project managers attitude towards operations research methods and tools).
- Yunna Wu, Yong Huang, Wenjun Chen:
Dynamic fuzzy comprehensive evaluation of contract management in project department.
- Fei Li, Changtao Lai, Yongyi Shou:
Particle swarm optimization for preemptive project scheduling with resource constraints.
- Egon Müller, Ralph Riedel, Manuela Krones, Henrik Vay:
An optimization model for the control of complex turnkey projects in plant engineering.
- Chia-Liang Hung, Jerome Chih-Lung Chou, Shan-Jan Kuo:
Team communications and academic R&D performance: A case of National Telecommunication Program of Taiwan.
- Luciana H. Alencar, Adiel T. Almeida, Caroline M. M. Mota:
Prioritizing activities on a building site project.
- Ebrahim Rezaee Nik, Seyed Hessameddin Zegordi, Ahad Nazari:
A multi-objective optimization and fuzzy prioritization approach for project risk responses selection.
- Norbert Trautmann, Gianluca Brandinu:
A serial scheme for minimizing the duration of resource-constrained projects within Microsoft Project.
- Arun Kumar, Christian Veloz, Roesfiansjah Rasjidin:
Reverse logistics: Implementation in the industrial sector of Ecuador.
- Niak Wu Koh, Roland Y. G. Lim:
Performance-based MRO service contracts with two customer classes.
- Mingkun Li, Shiying Li:
An effective heuristic for yard template design in land-scarce container terminals.
- Yung-Hsin Chen, Shuo-Chang Tsai, Yi-Shuang Wu, Shu-Min Li:
How the effect of country-of-origin on store brand moderates customer's affection-conation link toward multinational retailers.
- Akshay A. Pujara, Ravi Kant, M. D. Singh:
Information sharing in supply chain: Modeling the barriers.
- Rasul Jamshidi, Seyyed M. T. Fatemi Ghomi:
Service impact on customer demand and member profit in a supply chain.
- Ana Paula Barroso, Virgínia H. Machado, Virgilio Cruz-Machado:
The resilience paradigm in the supply chain management: A case study.
- Umang Soni, Vipul Jain:
Minimizing the vulnerabilities of supply chain: A new framework for enhancing the resilience.
- Richard Lackes, Markus Siepermann:
Reducing risk in supply chains with forecasting - an analysis.
- Reza Hasani, Farid Khoshalhan:
A supply chain coordination mechanism with credit option contract considering backordered demand of customer.
- Weidong Lin:
An effective lean supply inventory management model using VMI hub.
- M. Pazoki, Seyyed M. T. Fatemi Ghomi, Fariborz Jolai:
A new approach in supply chain modeling.
- Mohammad Shahriari, Lennie Edman, K. Hamdani, Pedro Arezes:
Management process quality and safety at organizational level (A case study at an international airport).
- Hui Cui:
Emergency Exposure Limits for toxic chemicals in Major hazard installations of China.
- Amnon Gonen:
Optimal Risk Response plan of project risk management.
- Jian Ruan, Sheng Feng Qin:
Modeling a constraint-based Design Risk Management tool: An empirical study for collaborative product design.
- Masanori Akiyama, Atsushi Koshio:
IT can improve healthcare management for patient safety - minimizing risk of blood transfusion with Point-of-Act-System.
- Enrico Cagno, Guido Jacopo Luca Micheli, Celeste Jacinto, Donato Masi:
Occupational Safety & Health (OSH) performance of SMEs: A structured framework.
- Paolo Trucco, David Ward:
A clustering approach to the operational resilience analysis of key resource supply chains (KRSC): The case of fast Moving Consumer Goods.
- K. S. Choi, K. T. Moon, J. H. Chung, X. Bi, J. R. Grace:
Electrostatic hazards of polypropylene powders in the fluidized bed reactor.
- Shieu-Hong Lin:
Coordinating time-constrained multi-agent resource sharing with fault detection.
- Marne de Vries, Alta van der Merwe, Paula Kotzé, Aurona Gerber:
A method for identifying process reuse opportunities to enhance the operating model.
- Martin Grund, Jens Krüger, Jürgen Müller, Alexander Zeier, Hasso Plattner:
Dynamic partitioning for enterprise applications.
- Raj Siriram:
Pitfalls of information technology management systems.
- YaQiong Lv, Carman Ka Man Lee:
Fuzzy hierarchical clustering based on fuzzy dissimilarity.
- Siou-Zih Lin, Ssu-Han Chen, Chun-Chieh Wang, Dar-Zen Chen:
A comparison of technology trajectories between the global and the United States in smart grid.
- R. Kant, A. Anand, D. P. Patel, M. D. Singh:
Knowledge management implementation: Analytic hierarchy process methodology.
- Yilin Fan, Guowei Wan:
Shared resources, capabilities and inclusive growth of clustered SMEs: A multiple case study in China.
- Chin-Yuan Fan, M. F. Lai, T. Y. Huang, C. M. Huang:
Applying K-means clustering and technology map in Asia Pacific-semiconductors industry analysis.
- Yuan Zhou, Guannan Xu, Jun Su, Tim Minshall, Qiang Zhi:
Roadmapping an emerging technology in clean energy industry: A case study of dimethyl ether development in China.
- Ichiro Sakata, Hajime Sasaki, Toshihiro Inoue:
Structure of international research collaboration in wind and solar energy.
- Nattawut Janthong:
A methodology for tracking the impact of changes in (re)designing of the industrial complex product.
- Ken Hashimoto, Shuzo Fujimura:
Dynamic interactions between knowledge creation and resource mobilization in R&D management: A case of the inkjet innovation in Japan.
- Hongtao Yang, Huiling Huang:
Evaluation of the sci-tech service industry based on Factor Analysis - a demonstration study of 30 provinces in China.
- Younes Benslimane, Zijiang Yang:
Using methodologies to embed knowledge into the information systems development process: An investigation into the IT sector in China.
- Xiaoting Zhao, Liang Liang:
The impact of openness on innovation performance of China's firms: From the perspective of knowledge attributes.
- Chui Young Yoon, Byung Hwan Kim:
Measurement and improvement of individual e-Business capability.
- Xueying Tian:
Relations between corporate philanthropy and antecedent variables: Based on the empirical data.
- Elita Amrina, Shari Mohd Yusof:
Key performance indicators for sustainable manufacturing evaluation in automotive companies.
- Rashed Sahraeian, Mohammad Sadeq Kazemi:
A fuzzy set covering-clustering algorithm for facility location problem.
- Mahdi Bashiria, Amir Moslemia:
The scenario based regret and Min-max regret approach for location-allocation model of distribution center, with uncertain parameters.
- Chompoonoot Kasemset, C. Rinkham:
Warehouse storage assignment: The case study of camera and lense manufacturer.
- Reza Kia, Reza Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, Nikbakhsh Javadian, Mohammad Kazemi, Javad Khorrami:
A simulated annealing for solving a group layout design model of a dynamic cellular manufacturing system.
- Mehdi Amiri-Aref, Nikbakhsh Javadian, Reza Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, Mir-Bahador Aryanezhad:
A multi-period facility location-relocation problem in the presence of a probabilistic line barrier.
- Günther Schuh, Achim Kampker, Peter Burggraf, Carsten Nee:
Production system with respect for variable quantities for an economical electric vehicle production.
- Egon Müller, Markus Buschmann, Kai-Uwe Wonneberger:
Cost-effective planning of energy-measurement-systems.
- Enrico Cagno, Guido Jacopo Luca Micheli, Donato Masi, Celeste Jacinto:
A review on models and practical methods for economic evaluation of Occupational Safety And Health (OSH).
- Christian Prasse, Andreas Kamagaew, Sebastian Gruber, Kathrin Kalischewski, Stefan Soter, Michael ten Hompel:
Survey on energy efficiency measurements in heterogenous facility logistics systems.
- Corrado Lo Storto:
Benchmarking in the public service industry: The Italian water service management sector.
- Q. Z. Yang, Y. Z. Sheng, Z. Q. Shen:
Agent-based simulation of economic sustainability in waste-to-material recovery.
- Hung Chih Lai, Kae Kuen Hu, Li Wei Chen:
The activities and typologies in service innovation design and deployment: A socio-technical perspective on university based Living Lab.
- Chi-Chuan Wu, Shu-Hsien Liao, Yin-Ju Chen, Wei-Lun Hsu:
Service quality, brand image and price fairness impact on the customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Ville Ojanen, Samuli Kortelainen, Sakari Hyppanen:
The feasibility of system dynamic modeling in value assessment of industrial services.
- Shu Wang, Jin Chen, Fang Xie:
Intermediating R&D and marketing value creation by open innovation.
- D. Chien-Liang Kuo, Chien Chiang Lin, Yen-Kwan Wu:
The connection between customer value creation and innovation strategy: A proposed framework and its implication in fashion products.
- Girish Krishnan, Sanjay Kumar, C. R. Jithin, Vinay V. Panicker, R. Sridharan:
Service innovation for the user interface of an ATM catering to the needs of the student community.
- Dayu Jin, Kah-Hin Chai, Kay-Chuan Tan:
Adoption of new service development tools in the financial service industry.
- Alfonso Bastias, Patricio Cortes:
Identification of best practices to achieve innovation, corporate entrepreneurship and spinoff in Chilean companies.
- Fardin Ahmadizar, Mehdi Zeynivand:
Application of fuzzy mathematical programming to optimize an integrated production-distribution system.
- Zahra Sharafi, Jamshid Parvizian:
Supplier development: A decision making problem.
- Mohammad Mahmudur Rahman, Kazi Badrul Ahsan:
Application of fuzzy-AHP extent analysis for supplier selection in an apparel manufacturing organization.
- Pedro Espadinha-Cruz, António Grilo, Rogerio Puga-Leal, Virgilio Cruz-Machado:
A model for evaluating Lean, Agile, Resilient and Green practices interoperability in supply chains.
- Kunal Patil, Kai Jin, Hua Li:
Arena simulation model for multi echelon inventory system in supply chain management.
- Narthan Cemal Saadet, Ali Fuat Ergenc:
Stability of production lines with multiple delays.
- Omar Kallel, Inès Ben Jaâfar, Lionel Dupont, Khaled Ghédira:
Fuzzy guidance strategies for fair multi-agent negotiation of wholesale price contracts.
- Maria Grazia Gnoni, Gianni Lettera, Alessandra Rollo:
A simulation comparison analysis of effective pallet management scenarios.
- Satoru Yamamoto, Yuya Kajikawa:
Does topology matter? land price and road network.
- Suxiu Xu, Qiang Lu, Xiaoming Hu:
Market information, scope economies, and make-or-buy decision under information asymmetry.
- Ching-Yu Lien, Shu-Hwa Hsiao:
Developing a new consumption experience scale for Taiwanese fine foods culture.
- Chia-Wei Hsu, S. H. Chen, Cherng-Ying Chiou:
A model for carbon management of supplier selection in green supply chain management.
- Lizhi Wang, Xiaoyang Li, Tongmin Jiang, Xiaotian Zhuang:
The ADT evaluation method based on MCMC.
- Chun-Yuan Cheng, Min Wang, Bee Leng Lee:
The impacts of common cause failures for two-unit parallel systems from RAMS+C point of view.
- Ola Tannous, Liudong Xing, Rui Peng, Min Xie, Szu Hui Ng:
Redundancy allocation for series-parallel warm-standby systems.
- Ke Sun, Songlin Chen, Zhang Wu:
Simulation-assisted estimation of failure models with stochastic hazard rates.
- Alireza Amini, Reza Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, Fardad Niakan:
A multi-objective identical parallel machine scheduling with setup and removal times with deteriorating and learning effects.
- C. H. Wang:
A novel approach to conduct risk analysis of FMEA for PCB fabrication process.
- Roohollah Milimonfared, Romeo M. Marian, Zeinab Hajiabolhasani:
A Genetic Algorithm Approach for Modelling and Optimisation of MAJSP- Part II: GA operators and results.
- Jiang Hang Chen, Stephen X. Zhang, Der-Horng Lee:
Examination of the effectiveness and robustness of the heuristics for bay-based quay crane scheduling problem in port container terminals.
- Laura Paulin Lara Avila, Fatos Elezi, Maria Caridi, Udo Lindemann:
Improving dispatch operations in complex courier organizations.
- Marcello Fera, Roberto MacChiaroli, Salvatore Miranda:
Project management for small wind turbines: An experimental survey on activities, lead times and risks.
- Ying Guo, Xuefeng Wang, Donghua Zhu:
Composing a technology delivery system for an emerging energy technology: The case of dye-sensitized solar cells.
- Ying Guo, Xuefeng Wang, Donghua Zhu:
Innovation risk-utility pathway method applied to dye-sensitized solar cells.
- Alan Pilkington, Luciano Ciravegna:
Full service vehicle manufacturing: Rise and fall.
- Xinwei Zhang, Guillaume Auriol, Claude Baron:
A prescriptive approach to understand customer needs using value-focused thinking.
- Romeo G. Manalo, Marivic V. Manalo:
Investment center framework.
- Xiaotian Zhuang, Rong Pan, Lizhi Wang:
Robustness and reliability consideration in product design optimization under uncertainty.
- Mohammad Dehghani Saryazdi, Kazem Noghondarian, Mohammad Saleh Owlia, Jamal Hosseini Azabadi:
System dynamics modeling for EFQM excellence model: Case study of a regional electricity company in Iran.
- Tsen-I. Kuo, Cheng-Shih Lin, Tung-Tsan Chen, Hsin-Hua Hung:
Control chart for monitoring dependent binomial processes.
- Adalberto Coelho Silva, Geilson Loureiro:
System integration issues - Causes, consequences & mitigations.
- Markus Kohlbacher, Doris Weitlaner:
Process cascade- and segmentation-based organizational design: A case study.
- Ismail Al-Me'raj, Yahya Cinar, Salih O. Duffuaa:
Determining economic manufacturing quantity, the optimum process parameters based on Taguchi quadratic quality loss function under rectifying inspection plan.
- Stanley Fore:
Identifying quality improvement opportunities in a manufacturing enterprise.
- Hamidreza Izadbakhsh, Rassoul Noorossana, Marzieh Zarinbal, Amir Zarinbal, Mohammad Reza Safaian, Majid Chegeni:
An EWMA -based method for monitoring polytomous logistic profiles.
- Jishnu Hazra, B. Mahadevan:
A procurement model in an electronic market with coordination costs.
- Charles Mbohwa, Batanai Sammie:
E-business and e-commerce applications and trends in the retailing sector in Zimbabwe.
- Pei-Lee Teh, Pervaiz Khalid Ahmed:
MOA and TRA in social commerce: An integrated model.
- Shu-Hsien Liao, Yu-Chun Chung:
The effects of psychological factors on online consumer behavior.
- Yiming Xiang, Lili L. Li, Xin Zhong:
The research on relationships between customers' perceived value and repurchase intention.
- G. Rajesri, P. Laras Ayutirta:
Information Architecture for Online Review System.
- Wen Jing Yan, Chong Minsk Goh, Puay Siew Tan, Valliappan Ramasamy:
DMTT - An approach for business Document Mapping and Transformation in B2B collaboration.
- Guobiao Xie, Jie Zhu, Qiang Lu, Suxiu Xu:
Influencing factors of consumer intention towards web group buying.
- Zhaotong Lian, Ning Zhao:
A two-stage M/G/1 queue with discretionary priority.
- Xiaofeng Hu:
Heuristic algorithm for two-sided assembly line balancing problem with multi-objectives.
- Fahimeh Tanhaie, Nasim Nahavandi:
Considering decision maker ideas in product mix problems by goal programming.
- A. Brown, Fazleena Badurdeen:
Optimization of queuing theory wait time through multi-skilled worker assignments.
- Yongjin (James) Kwon, Yongmin Park, Jungwan Hong:
Application of data mining techniques to monitor the network-controllable robot's performance.
- Jannes Slomp, Jos A. C. Bokhorst, Rahul Caprihan:
Average flow time estimation of jobs in a Flexible Manufacturing Cell consisting of a number of identical machines.
- M. Senthil Kumar, B. Dhanasekar, G. Ranga Janardhana, S. Paramasivam, K. S. Jaya Kumar:
Numerical simulation and experimental verification of electrode life for different coolants and its flow in plasma cutting torch.
- Xin Li, Richard Y. K. Fung, Hongyi Sun:
An events-driven scheduling algorithm for two-cluster tools with processing time windows.
- Chia-Ching Lin, Chin-Chih Chang, Feng-Chia Li:
An efficient tabu search approach to determine cell formation problem with consideration of cell layout.
- Amirhossein Amiri, Mahdi Bashiri, Hamed Mogouie:
Optimization of multiresponse problems using process capability index for batch manufacturing processes.
- Elmar Furst, Peter Oberhofer:
Implementation of environmental management in the Austrian transport sector - do manager's attitudes matter?
- Hisato Tashiro, Antonio Lau, Junichiro Mori, Nobuzumi Fujii, Yuya Kajikawa:
Email network analysis for leadership.
- Kiyoshi Suzuki, Hisato Tashiro, Nobuzumi Fujii, Masayoshi Ushikubo, Ichiro Sakata:
TQM organizational development for a global manufacturer.
- Duygu Korkusuz, Hendry Raharjo, Bo Bergman:
Process capability analysis for non-normal distribution with lower specification limit.
- Salah Haridy, Zhang Wu:
Synthetic-np chart for attributes.
- Valerie Fiegenwald, Samuel Bassetto, Michel Tollenaere:
Controlling non-conformities propagation in manufacturing. Case study in an electromechanical assembly plant.
- Amirhossein Amiri, Mehdi Koosha, Armaghan Azhdari:
Profile monitoring for Poisson responses.
- Maman A. Djauhari:
The effect of an additional observation on covariance structure.
- Sasadhar Bera, Goutam Barman, Indrajit Mukherjee:
Effect of seemingly unrelated regression-based modeling approach on solution quality for correlated multiple response optimization problems.
- Mahdi Bashiri, Farshid Samaei:
Heuristic and metaheuristic structure of response surface methodology in process optimization.
- Mohamed K. Omar, Sharmeeni Murugan, Rohana Abdullah:
The impact of tolerance limit on cost of quality.
- Wei Dai, Jun Yang:
Decision-making in process design based on failure knowledge.
- FengChia Li, PengKai Wang, LiLon Yeh, ShengWen Hong:
Economic process control for multivariate quality characteristics with Hotelling's T2 charts under Gamma shock model.
- N. K. K. Prasanna, Shakti Akula, Tushar N. Desai:
Integration of maintenance strategies for improved asset reliability and availability.
- Majid Bazrafshan, Shahrzad Nikghadam, Shaomin Wu:
Increasing availability of production systems in robust layouts via assignment of maintenance resources.
- Jihong Yan, Dingguo Hua, Zimo Wang:
Reuse oriented group maintenance scheduling based on Hybrid Genetic Algorithm and Tabu Search.
- Faping Zhang, Aiqing Chen, Hong Jing, Yan Yan, Hanbo Qian:
State space model based reliability and sensitivity analysis for multistage manufacturing process.
- Qingpei Hu, Rui Peng, Min Xie, Szu Hui Ng, Gregory Levitin:
Software reliability modelling and optimization for multi-release software development processes.
- Amir Hossein Soleiman Garmabaki, Anu G. Aggarwal, P. K. Kapur:
Multi up-gradation software reliability growth model with faults of different severity.
- Zhisheng Ye, Loon Ching Tang, Min Xie:
Performance-based Burn-in for products sold with warranty.
- Dhimas W. Handani, Kenji Ishida, Shintaro Nishimura, Surya Hariyanto:
System dynamics simulation for constructing maintenance management of ship machinery.
- Kien Ming Ng, Jun Jiang, Rui Peng, Kim-Leng Poh, Kwong Meng Teo:
Reliability of surveillance mission with unmanned aerial vehicles.
- Vijay Rathod, Om Prakash Yadav, Ajay Pal Singh Rathore, Rakesh Jain:
Reliability-based robust design optimization: A comparative study.
- Nan Cen, Irene Eusgeld:
Exploring impacts of single failure propagation between SCADA and SUC.
- Diego Galar, Christer Stenstrom, Aditya Parida, Rupesh Kumar, Luis Berges:
Human factor in maintenance performance measurement.
- Hennie Husniah, Udjianna S. Pasaribu, Abdul Hakim Halim, Bermawi P. Iskandar:
A maintenance service contract for a warranted product.
- Milton Kumar Das, Subhash Chandra Panja, Sunetra Chowdhury, Shyamapada P. Chowdhury, Andreas I. Elombo:
Expert-based FMEA of wind turbine system.
- Liangpen Chen, Zhisheng Ye, Boray Huang:
Condition-based maintenance for systems under dependent competing failures.
- Afarin Akhavan, Mohammad Saleh Owlia, Mostafa Jafari, Yahya Zare:
A model for linking knowledge management strategies, critical success factors, knowledge management practices and organizational performance; the case of Iranian universities.
- Linda L. Zhang, Roger Jianxin Jiao:
Identifying mapping relationships between functions and technologies: An approach based on association rule mining.
- Khashayar Yazdani, Kourosh Yazdani Rashvanlouei, K. Ismail:
Ranking of technology transfer barriers in developing countries; case study of Iran's biotechnology industry.
- Marianna Marra, William Ho, John S. Edwards:
Managing supply chain knowledge in the new product development process: A social network analysis approach.
- Yu-N. Cheah, Soo Beng Khoh, Ghee Beng Ooi:
An ontological approach for Program Management Lessons Learned: Case study at Motorola Penang Design Centre.
- Armin Azarian, Ali Siadat, Patrick Martin:
Optimization of a knowledge-based system by a meta-heuristic approach for the automotive diagnosis.
- Markus Spiegel, Christian Marxt:
Defining Technology Entrepreneurship.
- Mohammed Aminu Sanda, Jan Johansson:
Towards the integration of technological, organizational and human subsystems of organizations to enhance productivity.
- Alexander Nielen, Denise Költer, Susanne Mütze-Niewöhner, Christopher M. Schlick:
Identification and classification of Human Error in process model development.
- Suli Zheng, Zengyuan Wu:
Technological capability building in network environments: The moderating effects of governance structure.
- Fang Liu, Gang Zheng:
Open innovation in Chinese high-tech enterprises: An empirical research based on Zhejiang province.
- J. Ajith Kumar:
The paradoxical property of knowledge in organizations.
- Chung-Huei Kuan, Huei-Ru Dong, Mu-Hsuan Huang, Dar-Zen Chen:
Technology manager's radar screen: Monitoring competitors' innovation performance.
- Bouchaib Bahli, Younes Benslimane, Zijiang Yang:
The impact of absorptive capacity on the ex-post adoption of agile methods: The case of Extreme Programming model.
- Kayla Lopuch, Laura Syrett, John Conrad, Harm-Jan Steenhuis:
Technology, quality and trade in the apple industry.
- Abdul-Wahid A. Saif, Muneeb A. Akram:
A Robust-Gain-Scheduled methodology for process parameter design and control with application to a carbonated beverage filling process.
- Laura Xiao Xia Xu, Chin Wei Gan, Feng Yu Wang, Ma Bin, Roland Lim:
Design and modeling of Roll-to-Roll manufacturing system using simulation techniques.
- Samson Mhlanga, Jabulani Ndlovu, Charles Mbohwa, Michael Mutingi:
Design of comminution circuits for improved productivity using a multi-objective evolutionary algorithm (MOEA).
- Abhijeet Ghadge, Samir Dani, Roy Kalawsky:
Systems thinking for modeling risk propagation in supply networks.
- Hossam S. Ismail, Voon S. Tey, Lina Wang, Jenny Poolton:
A UML approach for the design of reconfigurable manufacturing simulation models.
- Jun Yuan, Szu Hui Ng:
Bayesian calibration of stochastic computer models.
- Khaled S. El-Kilany:
Wafer lot release policies based on the continuous and periodic review of WIP levels.
- Takuya Suganuma, Hiroyuki Goto:
A framework for solving the optimal display quantities with equality constraint.
- Antonie van Rensburg:
Principles for modelling business processes.
- Shotaro Yoshida, Hirotaka Takahashi, Hiroyuki Goto:
Resolution of resource conflict in a Max-Plus Linear representation-case of a single project.
- Carlos Arturo Delgado, Ann van Ackere, Erik R. Larsen:
A queuing system with risk-averse customers: sensitivity analysis of performance.
- Murugappan Elango, Subramanian Nachiappan:
Balancing multi-robot prioritized task allocation: A simulation approach.
- M. Xu, T. C. Wong, K. S. Chin, S. Y. Wong, K. L. Tsui:
Modeling patient visits to Accident and Emergency Department in Hong Kong.
- Isabel L. Nunes, Sara Figueira, Virgilio Cruz-Machado:
Evaluation of a supply chain performance using a Fuzzy Decision Support System.
- Mohit Singh, I. A. Khan, Sandeep Grover, S. C. Gupta:
Assessing quality of manufacturing organizations - a Graph Theoretic Approach.
- Xuan Qiu, George Q. Huang:
On storage capacity pooling through the Supply Hub in Industrial Park (SHIP): The impact of demand uncertainty.
- Budtree Limwanich, Rati Wongsathan:
Efficiency improvement of job scheduling by using Genetic Algorithm: A case study in electronic industry.
- Lianfeng (Linda) Zhang, Qianli Xu:
Process family planning: A methodology integrating Petri nets and knowledge-based systems.
- Junqiang Wang, Jian Chen, Shuo Wang, Yingfeng Zhang, Shudong Sun:
Shifting economic bottleneck identification.
- Bingyin Bao, Suxiu Xu, Qiang Lu:
Coordination policies in product development with rework.
- Minghai Jiao, Xueying Hong, Ping Yan, Long Ren:
Research of supplier fuzzy evaluation based on customer satisfaction.
- Xin Li, Xiaobo Zhu:
A study on audit fees decision making: Evidence from China Stock Market.
- Chih-Fong Tsai, Jui-Sheng Chou:
Data pre-processing by genetic algorithms for bankruptcy prediction.
- Bing Wang, Xiaotian Yao:
To form a smaller world in the research realm of hierarchical decision models.
- Li-ying Feng, Qing Xue, Minxia Liu:
Threat evaluation model of targets based on information entropy and fuzzy optimization theory.
- Chia-Hui Tang, Ching-Feng Chang, Tsair-Rong Chen:
Study of deformation and compensation for Ram-Quill type spindle.
- Sh. Hematyar:
Fuzzy classification of gas power plant spare parts by combination statistical classification technique, SAW, ABC analysis.
- P. P. G. Nimesha Vilasini, Udaya P. Kahangamage, Janaka R. Gamage, Wathavana Vithanage Randika Kosala:
Impact of work design concept on manufacturing performance: A process sector case study.
- Lianfeng (Linda) Zhang, Qianli Xu:
Designing an integrated order fulfillment system for configure-to-order production.
- Lianfeng (Linda) Zhang, Qianli Xu, Yongyi Shou:
Planning process families with a knowledge-based system.
- Youlong Lv, Jie Zhang:
Performance evaluation of knowledgeable manufacturing systems using Petri nets considering dynamic events.
- Shubin Si, Guanmin Liu, Zhiqiang Cai, Peng Xia:
Using Bayesian networks and importance measures to indentify tumour markers for breast cancer.
- Mohamad Aghdasi, S. Ehsan Malihi, Fatemeh Ghorbani:
Identifying Critical Business rules using rough set theory.
- Ching-Tsung Hung:
Apply HLM to analyze government policies influence the accessibility of sidewalks.
- Chih-Chiang Fang, Chun-Wu Yeh:
Confidence interval estimation of software reliability growth models derived from stochastic differential equations.
- Roohollah Milimonfared, Romeo M. Marian, Zeinab Hajiabolhasani:
A genetic algorithm approach for modelling and optimisation of MAJSP- Part I: Modelling.
- P. C. Jha, Kuldeep Chaudhary, Anshu Gupta:
On the development of adoption of newer successive technologies using stochastic differential equation.
- Vu Pham, Tien Dinh:
A framework algorithm for a real-world variant of the vehicle routing problem.
- Temel Öncan, Dilek Tuzun Aksu, Guvenc Sahin, Mustafa Sahin:
A branch and cut algorithm for the Multi-vehicle One-to-one Pickup and Delivery Problem with Split Loads.
- Han Yu, Qing Xue, Minxia Liu:
Research on rapid design plan for engine based on Human Factors Engineering.
- Philippe Richard, Vincent Benard, Frédéric Vanderhaegen, Patrice Caulier:
Towards human stability in transport systems.
- Panagiotis Trivellas:
Work motivation and job performance of frontline employees: The mediating role of organizational commitment.
- Tingting Dai, Haiyan Wang:
The human factors analysis of marine accidents based on Goal Structure Notion.
- D'oria Islamiah Rosli, Azizah Abdul Rahman, Rose Alinda Alias:
Situational Awareness needs for system interaction design.
- Pangli Zuo, Yi Zhao:
A design of 3D modeling virtual fitting project for online shopping.
- Jerome Chih-Lung Chou, Chia-Liang Hung, W. T. Li:
Achieving platform leadership: Application of inverting and porting in system development.
- Guanquan Chu, Jinhui Wang:
Uncertainty analysis on number of fatalities in building fires.
- Hua Guo, Lin Zhang, Fei Tao, Zhiyun Ren, Yongliang Luo:
Composable correlation mining of cloud service in cloud manufacturing.
- Yuanjun Laili, Lin Zhang, Fei Tao:
Energy adaptive immune genetic algorithm for collaborative design task scheduling in Cloud Manufacturing system.
- Uwe Dombrowski, Thimo Zahn:
Design of a lean development framework.
- Jie Hou, Qiang Lu, Yongjiang Shi:
Study on the variation and survival factors in the business evolution process based on Organizational Ecology.
- Zhou Jiang, Li Zheng, Fujiang Liu, Qing Xiang:
A new practical conformance testing method based on standard.