Gordon Davies, Elizabeth Stacey (Eds.):
Quality Education @ a Distance, IFIP TC3/WG3.6 Working Conference on Quality Education @ a Distance, February 3-6, Geelong, Australia.
IFIP Conference Proceedings 259 Kluwer 2003, ISBN 1-4020-7568-5
- Terry Evans:
Globalisation and reflexivity: some challenges for research into quality education mediated by ICTs.
- Jocelun Calvert:
Quality assurance and quality development: what will make a difference?
- Hermann A. Maurer:
Necessary aspects of quality in e Learning systems.
Quality of systems that support online learning
- Gordon Davies, Brian J. Garner:
Overview of stream A: Quality of systems that support online learning.
- Martín Llamas Nistal, Luis E. Anido-Rifón, Judith S. Rodríguez, Manuel J. Fernández Iglesias, Juan M. Santos, Manuel Caeiro:
What do we need to know about e-learning standards?
- Brian Garner:
Quality model for multi-level course specification and delivery.
- John A. N. Lee, John Impagliazzo, Lillian N. Cassel, Edward A. Fox, C. Lee Giles, Deborah Knox, Manuel A. Pérez-Quiñones:
Enhancing distance learning using quality digital libraries and CITIDEL.
- Thomas Ottmann, Stephan Trahasch, Tobias Lauer:
Systems support for virtualizing traditional courses in science and engineering.
- Antonio Pescapè, Stefano Russo, Vincenzo Vecchio, Giorgio Ventre:
A QoS-aware network supporting an E-learning framework.
- Robert McDougall, Margaret Flanders, R. Buchanan, Sue Lindsay:
Developing a local framework for quality in an online learning environment: a case study.
- Jo Coldwell, Jason Wells:
Students' perspective of online learning.
- John Impagliazzo, John A. N. Lee, Sue McKnight, Nicki McLaurin-Smith:
Digital libraries: quality resources for distance education.
Quality of teaching and learning experiences
evaluation and assessment
Administration and policy to support quality education @ a distance
Last update Sun May 26 02:28:19 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Anne Forster, Carolyn Dowling:
Overview of stream D: Administration and policy to support quality education @ a distance.
- Ian C. Reid:
Quality goes online: new challenges for Distance Education.
- Rowena Sinclair:
Components of quality in distance education: distance education guidelines from different countries.
- Carolyn Dowling:
Preserving the 'human quality' in education at a distance.
- Catherine McLoughlin:
Perspectives on the quality of online education: new conceptions of curriculum, student roles and learning?
- Mikko J. Ruohonen, Tarja Tiaine:
Knowledge networks and inter-organisational learning in the context of information industry: issues for quality management.
- Janine Epps, Elizabeth Stacey:
Establishing quality online: supporting productive academic teams.