Montréal, Québec, Canada
part of IFIP World Congress 2002
Don Passey, Mike Kendall (Eds.):
TelE-Learning: the Challenge for the Third Millennium, IFIP 17th World Computer Congress - TC3 Stream on TelE-Learning, August 25-30, 2002, Montréal, Québec, Canada.
IFIP Conference Proceedings 230 Kluwer 2002, ISBN 1-4020-7219-8
Teacher education (TED) track - Invited Paper
Teacher education (TED) track - Papers
- Magdy M. Aly:
Developing technology competencies among Egyptian college of education students.
- Uzi Armon:
Co-operative parent-child learning: In computerised technological environments.
- Rosa Maria Bottino:
ICT-supported teaching and learning: Some priorities and objectives for the future.
- Torsten Brinda, Sigrid E. Schubert:
Learning aids and learners' activities in the field of object-oriented modelling.
- Anne Brygoo, Titou Durand, Pascal Manoury, Christian Queinnec, Michèle Soria:
Experiment around a training engine.
- Erik De Corte, Lieven Verschaffel, Joost Lowyck, Stijn Dhert, Luc Vandeput:
Collaborative learning of mathematics: Problem-solving and problem-posing supported by 'Knowledge Forum'.
- Yakov I. Fet:
Teaching historical truth: Pages from the history of Russian computer science.
- Catherine P. Fulford, Rachel A. Rivers, Gary Theal, Celia Main-Anakalea:
Creating technology mentor teachers through a digital sabbatical opportunity on-line.
- Ulla Gjørling:
Pedagogical ICT licences: A Danish national initiative to offer teachers technology literacy.
- Boyka Gradinarova, Ognjan Jelezov:
Electronic testing system.
- Leissa Kelly, Paul Nicholson:
Banjos on the Snowy: Implementing e-Activism in education.
- Anton Knierzinger, Caroline Weigner, Bernhard Collini-Nocker:
Streaming technology - How does it affect education? Report from a project using satellite-based communication.
- Valentina Kolos:
National strategy for teacher training in new ICT use: The Ukrainian case.
- Robert Kristöfl:
e-learning Portal@Austria: The innovative platform for education, science and culture in the Knowledge Society.
- Vittorio Midoro, Stefania Bocconi, Francesca Pozzi:
ULEARN: A project for building a European community of pioneer teachers.
- Paul Nicholson, Peter de Wacht:
City-to-Surf - A peer-to-peer model of on-line professional development: A collaborative mentoring model.
- Jyrki Pulkkinen, Trudi van Wyk:
The challenge of the information society for South African teachers.
- Teemupekka Virtanen, Ronja Addams-Moring, Sanna Liimatainen, Linda Staffans:
A computerised examination system.
Life-long learning - Professional development (LL-PD) track - Invited Paper
- Tom J. van Weert:
Life-long learning in virtual learning organisations: Designing virtual learning environments.
Life-long learning - Professional development (LL-PD) track - Papers
- Robert M. Aiken, Cheryl Sandås, Ned Kock, Munir Mandviwalla:
Using case studies to promote life-long learning.
- Sergio Cavalieri, Marco Garetti, Marco Macchi, Alessandro Campi, Francesca Collina, Alberto Colorni, Ignazio Locatelli, Tiziana Longeri, Gregor von Cieminski, Jens Lopitzsch, Maria di Mascolo, Yannick Frein, Botond Kádár, László Monostori, Elisabeta Ilie Zudor, Alberto Meroni, Nicoletta Santambrogio:
Virtual Institute for the Modelling of Industrial Manufacturing Systems: Integration of on-line and 'face-to-face' learning in an international platform for teaching and research.
- Klaus Fuchs-Kittowski, Frank Fuchs-Kittowski:
Quality of working life, knowledge-intensive work processes and creative learning organisations: Information processing paradigm versus self-organisation theory.
- Thomas R. Gulledge, Jennifer Sherwin:
Public and private partnerships for intense e-Business training.
- Gerald Quirchmayr, Jill Slay:
Adaptive context-aware learning environments: Live spaces as a basis for life-long learning in computer science.
- Marijke Hezemans, Magda Ritzen:
Learning environments and responsibility: Three types of learning environments.
- Murray Saunders, Joël Bonamy, Bernadette Charlier:
Issues in the organisational and change context for innovations using ICT in higher education.
- Britta Schinzel:
Cultural differences of female enrolment in tertiary education in computer science.
- Peter Serdiukov, Steve Wheeler:
Towards a cyclical model of distance education.
- Michael Szabo, Daylene J. Lauman, Sonia A. C. K. Sobon:
A qualitative study of change and reform through professional development and innovation diffusion: One university's experience.
- Arthur Tatnall, Bill Davey:
Understanding the process of information systems and ICT curriculum development: Three models.
- Arthur Tatnall, Allan Pitman:
Issues of decentralisation and central control in educational management: The enabling and shaping role of technology.
- Diane-Gabrielle Tremblay:
Informal learning communities in the knowledge economy: Informal knowledge development in the multimedia sector.
Learning technologies (LT) track - Invited Paper
- Gilbert Paquette:
Modelling and delivering distributed learning environments.
Learning technologies (LT) track - Papers
Last update Mon May 20 23:45:13 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ana Margarida P. Almeida, Fernando M. S. Ramos:
A distributed and co-operative environment to help the rehabilitation of childen with Down's syndrome.
- Marie-Noëlle Bessagnet, Christophe Marquesuzaà, Thierry Nodenot, Christian Sallaberry, Pierre Laforcade:
Information systems and educational engineering: Bridging two concepts through meta modelling.
- Rakesh Mohan Bhatt, Krishnamurthy Subramanian:
Emerging base for telE-learning in India.
- Maria Aparecida M. Souto, Mariano Nicolao, Rosa Maria Vicari, José Palazzo M. de Oliveira, Regina Verdin, Karine Beschoren, Milton Madeira, Renata Zanella:
Web-adaptive training system based on cognitive student style.
- Aude Dufresne, France Henri, Richard Hotte:
A methodological and physical instrumentation to support experimentation in telE-learning.
- R. Robert Gajewski:
How to change the unchanging? Restructuring Polish universities for the XXI century.
- Svetlana Kudrjavtseva:
The long-term trends in changing educational organisation in the Ukraine.
- Sanna Liimatainen, Teemupekka Virtanen:
Distributed learning and management system for university courses.
- Rafael G. Orbolato, Vânia P. de Almeida, Júnia C. A. Silva:
An editing tool based on cognitivism theory to support distance learning.
- Pedro S. Rodríguez-Hernández, Alfonso Fernández, Luis E. Anido-Rifón, Juan M. Santos, Judith S. Rodríguez, Manuel Caeiro:
Learning high level programming in a virtual laboratory using the SimulNet educational platform.
- Juan M. Santos, Manuel Caeiro, Judith S. Rodríguez, Luis E. Anido-Rifón:
Standardisation in telE-learning: A critical analysis.
- M. Tarek Shalaby, Ashley Tucker, Beng Yong Tang:
e-PhD: A new approach for post-graduate studies in developing countries.
- Elizabeth Stacey, Faye Wiesenberg:
Educational partnerships on-line: Global collaborative learning through an on-line student exchage programme.
- Mathura Prasad Thapliyal, Manmohon M. S. Rauthan:
LearnNet: VSAT-based interactive distance learning network to upgrade distance education in India.
- Isabella M. Venter, J. Dewald Roode:
Using multiple perspectives to interpret empirical results: Does it add value to the interpretation?
- Janet Wesson:
Usability evaluation of web-based learning: An essential ingredient for success.
- Tung-Xiung Wu:
Gold Peach 1996-2001: Series research on developing a learning web community.