1. IHCI 2009:
Allahabad, India Uma Shanker Tiwary, Tanveer J. Siddiqui, M. Radhakrishna, M. D. Tiwari (Eds.):
Proceedings of the First International Conference on Intelligent Human Computer Interaction, IHCI 2009, January 20-23, 2009, Organized by the Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad, India.
Springer India 2009, ISBN 978-81-8489-404-2
Signal and Vision Processing
Human Computer Interaction
- Manoj Kumar Mukul, Fumitoshi Matsuno:
Extraction of Rhythmic Information from Non-invasively Recorded EEG Signal Using IEEE Standard 1057 Algorithm.
- Mahua Bhattacharya, Arpita Das:
Registration of Multimodality Medical Imaging of Brain using Particle Swarm Optimization.
- Bakul Gohel, Uma Shanker Tiwary, T. Lahiri:
Relative Amplitude based Features of characteristic ECG-Peaks for Identification of Coronary Artery Disease.
- Rajesh Bhasin, Abhishek Kumar:
ProVis: An Anaglyph based Visualization Tool for Protein Molecules.
- Sabeen Durrani, Qaiser S. Durrani:
Applying Cognitive Psychology to User Interfaces.
- Hazarath Munaga, Lucio Ieronutti, Luca Chittaro:
CAST: A Novel Trajectory Clustering and Visualization Tool for Spatio-Temporal Data.
- Rajen Bhatt:
Vote Stuffing Control in IPTV-based Recommender Systems.
- R. Rajavel, P. S. Sathidevi:
Static and Dynamic Features for Improved HMM based Visual Speech Recognition.
- Rahul Parsani, Karandeep Singh:
A Single Accelerometer based Wireless Embedded System for Predefined Dynamic Gesture Recognition.
- Rajen Bhatt:
What Combinations of Contents is Driving Popularity in IPTV-based Social Networks?
- Manoj Kumar Singh, Yong-Hoon Kim, Uma Shanker Tiwary, Rajkishore Prasad, Tanveer Siddique:
Adaptive Acceleration of MAP with Entropy Prior and Flux Conservation for Image Deblurring.
- M. Shoaib Jameel, Anubhav, Nilesh Singh, Nitin Kumar Singh, Chingtham Tejbanta Singh, M. K. Ghose:
An Intelligent Automatic Text Summarizer.
- R. C. Balabantaray, S. Mohanty, R. K. Das:
A Hybrid Approach for Transliteration of Name Entities.
- Ravindra Dastikop, G. A. Radder, Jaydevi C. Karur:
Information Uptriever: A system for Content Assimilation and Aggregation for Developing Regions.
- Niladri Chatterjee, Sumit Bisai, Prasenjit Chakraborty:
Ranking of Products through Blog Analysis.
- Krishnan Ramanathan, Yogesh Sankarasubramaniam, Nidhi Mathur, Ajay Gupta:
Document Summarization using Wikipedia.
- Anurag Seetha, Sujoy Das, M. Kumar:
Improving Performance of English-Hindi CLIR System using Linguistic Tools and Techniques.
- Kamal Sarkar:
Improving Multi-document Text Summarization Performance using Local and Global Trimming.
- C. V. Krishnakumar, Krishnan Ramanathan:
STAIR: A System for Topical and Aggregated Information Retrieval.
- Santosh Kumar Ray, Shailendra Singh, Bhagwati P. Joshi:
Exploring Multiple Ontologies and WordNet Framework to Expand Query for Question Answering System.
- Sujoy Das, Anurag Seetha, M. Kumar, J. L. Rana:
Disambiguation Strategies for English-Hindi Cross Language Information Retrieval System.
- Amaresh Kumar Pandey, Tanveer J. Siddiqui:
Evaluating Effect of Stemming and Stop-word Removal on Hindi Text Retrieval.
- Neetu Mishra, Shashi Yadav, Tanveer J. Siddiqui:
An Unsupervised Approach to Hindi Word Sense Disambiguation.
- Hussam M. Dahwa Abdulla, Václav Snásel:
Search Result Clustering using a Singular Value Decomposition (SVD).
- Rashid Ali, Mirza Mohd. Sufyan Beg:
Automatic Performance Evaluation of Web Search Systems using Rough Set based Rank Aggregation.
Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining
Last update Sun May 19 22:49:34 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page