Integrated Network Management, IM 2005. 9th IFIP/IEEE International Symposium on Integrated Network Management, 15-19 May 2005, Nice, France.
Last update Wed May 22 13:07:13 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Stylianos Gouveris, Sivapathalingham Sivavakeesar, George Pavlou, Apostolos Malatras:
Programmable middleware for the dynamic deployment of services and protocols in ad hoc networks.
- Remi Badonnel, Radu State, Olivier Festor:
Management of mobile ad-hoc networks: evaluating the network behavior.
- Leonardo B. Oliveira, Hao Cho Wang, Antonio Alfredo Ferreira Loureiro:
LHA-SP: secure protocols for hierarchical wireless sensor networks.
- X. Du, F. Lin:
Efficient energy management protocol for target tracking sensor networks.
- Sandeep Uttamchandani, Xiaoxin Yin, John Palmer, Gul A. Agha:
Monitormining: creating domain knowledge for system automation using a gray-box approach.
- Nikos Anerousis, Ann Black, Susan Hanson, Lily B. Mummert, Giovanni Pacifici:
Health monitoring and control for application server environments.
- Chang-Shing Perng, Sheng Ma, S. Lin, David Thoenen:
Data-driven monitoring design of service level and resource utilization.
- Mario Baldi, Elena Baralis, Fulvio Risso:
Data mining techniques for effective and scalable traffic analysis.
- Koon-Seng Lim, Rolf Stadler:
Real-time views of network traffic using decentralized management.
- Y. Al-Hammadi, Christopher Leckie:
Anomaly detection for Internet worms.
- Constantin Adam, Rolf Stadler:
Adaptable server clusters with QoS objectives.
- X. Liu, Xiaoyun Zhu, Sharad Singhal, Martin F. Arlitt:
Adaptive entitlement control of resource containers on shared servers.
- Ronghua Zhang, Yixin Diao, Shashi Parekh, Tarek F. Abdelzaher:
Control of fair queueing: modeling, implementation, and experiences.
- M. Matsuno, S. Nakai, M. Morimitsu, H. Ide, T. Ito:
Automatic tuning of ADSL circuits.
- S. J. Habib:
Redesigning network topology with technology considerations.
- Tamar Eilam, Michael H. Kalantar, Alexander V. Konstantinou, Giovanni Pacifici:
Reducing the complexity of application deployment in large data centers.
- Joseph L. Hellerstein, Kaan Katircioglu, Maheswaran Surendra:
A framework for applying inventory control to capacity management for utility computing.
- David Breitgand, Ealan Henis, Edya Ladan-Mozes, Onn Shehory, Elena Yerushalmi:
Root-cause analysis of SAN performance problems: an I/O path affine search approach.
- Sharad Singhal, Martin F. Arlitt, Dirk Beyer, Sven Graupner, Vijay Machiraju, Jim Pruyne, Jerry Rolia, Akhil Sahai, Cipriano A. Santos, Julie Ward, Xiaoyun Zhu:
Quartermaster - a resource utility system.
- Eduardo Grampín, Joan Serrat:
Cooperation of control and management plane for provisioning in MPLS networks.
- Barbara Martini, Fabio Baroncelli, Piero Castoldi:
A novel service oriented framework for automatically switched transport network.
- Frederic Van Quickenborne, Filip De Greve, Ingrid Moerman, Filip De Turck, Piet Demeester:
On the management of aggregation networks with rapidly moving traffic demands.
- Wenli Liu, Youssef Iraqi, Raouf Boutaba:
Zero-budget network dimensioning.
- M. H. Lin, C. C. Lo:
A location-based incentive pricing scheme for tree-based relaying in multi-hop cellular networks.
- Nicola Blefari-Melazzi, Dario Di Sorte, Mauro Femminella, Gianluca Reali:
A tariff model to charge IP services with guaranteed quality: effect of users' demand in a case study.
- Juong-Sik Lee, Boleslaw K. Szymanski:
Stabilizing markets via a novel auction based pricing mechanism for short-term contracts for network services.
- David Hausheer, Burkhard Stiller:
Decentralized auction-based pricing with PeerMart.
- Jin Xiao, Raouf Boutaba:
QoS-aware service composition in large scale multi-domain networks.
- Solange Rito Lima, Paulo Carvalho, Vasco Freitas:
Self-adaptive distributed management of QoS and SLSs in multiservice networks.
- A. Henning, Danny Raz:
Efficient management of transcoding and multicasting multimedia streams.
- S. Hinrichs:
Integrating changes to a hierarchical policy model.
- Dakshi Agrawal, Seraphin B. Calo, James Giles, Kang-Won Lee, Dinesh C. Verma:
Policy management for networked systems and applications.
- Arosha K. Bandara, Emil C. Lupu, Alessandra Russo, Naranker Dulay, Morris Sloman, Paris Flegkas, Marinos Charalambides, George Pavlou:
Policy refinement for DiffServ quality of service management.
- Nicolas Larrieu, Philippe Owezarski:
Measurement based networking approach applied to congestion control in the multi-domain Internet.
- Martin Karsten, Jens B. Schmitt:
Packet marking for integrated load control.
- M. Albaghdadi, K. Razvi:
Efficient transmission of periodic that follows a consistent daily pattern.
- Alina Beygelzimer, Mark Brodie, Sheng Ma, Irina Rish:
Test-based diagnosis: tree and matrix representations.
- Yongning Tang, Ehab S. Al-Shaer, Raouf Boutaba:
Active integrated fault localization in communication networks.
- Giorgio Nunzi, Jürgen Quittek, Marcus Brunner:
Scalable fault management for mobile networks beyond 3G.
- O. T. Satyanarayanan, J. Shiva Shankar:
Management of NAT-based private networks.
- Vincent Cridlig, Radu State, Olivier Festor:
An integrated security framework for XML based management.
- Tiago Fioreze, Lisandro Zambenedetti Granville, Maria Janilce Bosquiroli Almeida, Liane Margarida Rockenbach Tarouco:
Comparing Web services with SNMP in a management by delegation environment.
- Jürgen Schönwälder:
Characterization of SNMP MIB modules.
- Aaron B. Brown, Alexander Keller, Joseph L. Hellerstein:
A model of configuration complexity and its application to a change management system.
- Mohamed Khedr, Ahmed Karmouch, Mohamed Ganna, Eric Horlait:
Semantic techniques for reconfiguring adapting networks in pervasive environments.
- Munir Cochinwala, Hyong Sop Shim, John Wullert II:
A model-driven approach to rapid service introduction.
- Arun Kumar, Neeran M. Karnik, C. K. Ravindranath:
Moving from data modeling to process modeling in CIM.
- C. R. Gallen, J. S. Reeve:
Investigating the feasibility of open development of operations support solutions.
- Sean Rooney, Daniel Bauer, Paolo Scotton:
Distributed messaging using meta channels and message bins.
- Bharat Bhushan, Jane Hall, Pascal Kurtansky, Burkhard Stiller:
OSS functions for flexible charging and billing of mobile services in a federated environment.
- Karen Appleby, J. Faik, Gautam Kar, Anca Sailer, Manoj K. Agarwal, Anindya Neogi:
Threshold management for problem determination in transaction based e-commerce systems.
- Karen Appleby, Germán S. Goldszmidt:
Using automatically derived load thresholds to manage compute resources on-demand.
- Andrew Snow, Shweta Agarwal:
Towards an optimal network survivability threshold.
- Joseph L. Hellerstein:
Is policy-based management possible?
- F. Wu:
Should we share honeypot information for security management?
- M. Ejiri:
Service-level agreement - how to reach the practical agreement, not the announcement.
- Joseph L. Hellerstein:
Introduction to control theory for computer scientists.
- Raouf Boutaba:
Peer-to-peer networking and management.
- Jürgen Schönwälder:
Internet management: status and challenges.
- John Strassner:
Autonomic networking theory and practice.
- Managing network security policies: firewall and IPSec/VPN.
- Antonio Alfredo Ferreira Loureiro, José Marcos S. Nogueira, Linnyer Beatrys Ruiz:
Management of wireless sensor networks.
- T. D. Nadeau, M. J. Morrow:
MPLS operations and management.
- Zwi Altman, Peter Stuckmann:
Planning, management and auto-tuning techniques for UMTS and heterogeneous radio acess networks.
- A. Keller, Nikos Anerousis:
Management of enterprise web applications: problems, approaches, solutions.
- M. H. Behringer:
Integrated management of denial-of-service attacks.
- George Pavlou:
Traffic engineering and quality of service management for IP-based next generation networks.
- Gabi Dreo Rodosek, Heinz-Gerd Hegering:
Grid computing: fundamentals and management challenges.