Vern Paxson (Ed.):
Proceedings of the 1st ACM SIGCOMM Workshop on Internet Measurement 2001, San Francisco, California, USA, November 1-2, 2001.
ACM 2001, ISBN 1-58113-435-5
Topology and routing
- Paul Barford, Azer Bestavros, John W. Byers, Mark Crovella:
On the marginal utility of network topology measurements.
- Balachander Krishnamurthy, Jia Wang:
Topology modeling via cluster graphs.
- T. S. Eugene Ng, Hui Zhang:
Towards global network positioning.
- Xiaoliang Zhao, Dan Pei, Lan Wang, Daniel Massey, Allison Mankin, Shyhtsun Felix Wu, Lixia Zhang:
An analysis of BGP multiple origin AS (MOAS) conflicts.
Application level performance
Timescales and stability
Dealing with high speed links and other measurement challenges
- Nick G. Duffield, Carsten Lund, Mikkel Thorup:
Charging from sampled network usage.
- Markus Peuhkuri:
A method to compress and anonymize packet traces.
- Jun Xu, Jinliang Fan, Mostafa H. Ammar, Sue B. Moon:
On the design and performance of prefix-preserving IP traffic trace anonymization.
- Gianluca Iannaccone, Christophe Diot, Ian Graham, Nick McKeown:
Monitoring very high speed links.
- Jörg Micheel, Stephen Donnelly, Ian Graham:
Precision timestepping of network packets.
Last update Fri May 24 04:58:59 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page