2. ISEC 2009:
Pune, India Kiran Deshpande, Pankaj Jalote, Sriram K. Rajamani (Eds.):
Proceeding of the 2nd Annual India Software Engineering Conference, ISEC 2009, Pune, India, February 23-26, 2009.
ACM 2009, ISBN 978-1-60558-426-3
Research papers I
Research papers II
Research papers III
Research papers IV
Poster paper session
Last update Wed May 22 13:35:17 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ratneshwer Gupta:
A maturity model for CBSE.
- Frank Salger, Stefan Sauer, Gregor Engels:
Integrated specification and quality assurance for large business information systems.
- Ananya Kanjilal, Sabnam Sengupta, Swapan Bhattacharya:
Analysis of complexity of requirements: a metrics based approach.
- Kiran Kumar Vajja, Prabhakar TV:
Quality attribute game: a game theory based techniquefor software architecture design.
- Pushpendra Bahadur Singh, Banshi Dhar Chaudhary:
A formal model of design-patterns based design.
- Indranil Saha, Kuntal Chakraborty, Suman Roy, B. VishnuVardhan Reddy, Venkatappaiah Kurapati, Vishesh Sharma:
An approach to reverse engineering of C programs to simulink models with conformance testing.
- Kirti Garg, Vasudeva Varma:
An effective learning environment for teaching problem solving in software architecture.
- Pranith D. Kumar, Anchal Nema, Rajeev Kumar:
Hybrid analysis of executables to detect security vulnerabilities: security vulnerabilities.
- Mohsen Asadi, Raman Ramsin:
Method engineering process patterns.