30. INFOCOM 2011:
Shanghai, China INFOCOM 2011. 30th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications, Joint Conference of the IEEE Computer and Communications Societies, 10-15 April 2011, Shanghai, China.
- Salvatore Scellato, Ilias Leontiadis, Cecilia Mascolo, Prithwish Basu, Murtaza Zafer:
Understanding robustness of mobile networks through temporal network measures.
- Sukhyun Song, Peter J. Keleher, Bobby Bhattacharjee, Alan Sussman:
Decentralized, accurate, and low-cost network bandwidth prediction.
- Xingang Shi, Chi-Kin Chau, Dah-Ming Chiu:
Space-efficient tracking of network-wide flow correlations.
- Gonca Gürsun, Mark Crovella, Ibrahim Matta:
Describing and forecasting video access patterns.
- Yiming Zhang:
Exploiting Tag-based Path Diversity in the DLG-Kautz network.
Secure Wireless Networks
- Ping Xu, XiaoHua Xu, ShaoJie Tang, Xiang-Yang Li:
Truthful online spectrum allocation and auction in multi-channel wireless networks.
- Keren Tan, Guanhua Yan, Jihwang Yeo, David Kotz:
Privacy analysis of user association logs in a large-scale wireless LAN.
- Shaxun Chen, Kai Zeng, Prasant Mohapatra:
Hearing is believing: Detecting mobile primary user emulation attack in white space.
- Hossein Kaffash Bokharaei, Alireza Sahraei, Yashar Ganjali, Ram Keralapura, Antonio Nucci:
You can SPIT, but you can't hide: Spammer identification in telephony networks.
- Mahmoud Taghizadeh, Amir R. Khakpour, Alex X. Liu, Subir Biswas:
Collaborative firewalling in wireless networks.
- Yan Zhang, Nirwan Ansari:
On mitigating TCP Incast in Data Center Networks.
- Dan Li, Mingwei Xu, Ming-Chen Zhao, Chuanxiong Guo, Yongguang Zhang, Min-You Wu:
RDCM: Reliable data center multicast.
- Deke Guo, Tao Chen, Dan Li, Yunhao Liu, Xue Liu, Guihai Chen:
BCN: Expansible network structures for data centers using hierarchical compound graphs.
- Vivek Shrivastava, Petros Zerfos, Kang-Won Lee, Hani Jamjoom, Yew-Huey Liu, Suman Banerjee:
Application-aware virtual machine migration in data centers.
- Meng Wang, Xiaoqiao Meng, Li Zhang:
Consolidating virtual machines with dynamic bandwidth demand in data centers.
Spectrum Allocation and Channel Assignment
Resource Allocation in Cellular Networks
- Yu Jin, Nick G. Duffield, Alexandre Gerber, Patrick Haffner, Wen-Ling Hsu, Guy Jacobson, Subhabrata Sen, Shobha Venkataraman, Zhi-Li Zhang:
Making sense of customer tickets in cellular networks.
- Salah-Eddine Elayoubi, Louai Saker, Tijani Chahed:
Optimal control for base station sleep mode in energy efficient radio access networks.
- David López-Pérez, Ákos Ladányi, Alpár Jüttner, Hervé Rivano, Jie Zhang:
Optimization method for the joint allocation of modulation schemes, coding rates, resource blocks and power in self-organizing LTE networks.
- SeYoung Yun, Yung Yi, Dong-Ho Cho, Jeonghoon Mo:
Open or close: On the sharing of femtocells.
- Gyan Ranjan, Zhi-Li Zhang, Supranamaya Ranjan, Ram Keralapura, Joshua Robinson:
Un-zipping cellular infrastructure locations via user geo-intent.
- Peter Matray, Péter Hága, Sándor Laki, István Csabai, Gábor Vattay:
On the network geography of the Internet.
- Shiva Prasad Kasiviswanathan, Stephan Eidenbenz, Guanhua Yan:
Geography-based analysis of the Internet infrastructure.
- Mohit Chamania, Marcel Caria, Admela Jukan:
A comparative performance analysis of IP traffic offloading schemes over Dynamic Circuits.
- Onur Turkcu, Arun K. Somani:
Efficient multicasting approaches using collection-distribution networks.
- Ravish Khosla, Sonia Fahmy, Y. Charlie Hu:
BGP molecules: Understanding and predicting prefix failures.
- Kaustubh Nyalkalkar, Sushant Sinha, Michael Bailey, Farnam Jahanian:
A comparative study of two network-based anomaly detection methods.
- Jing Gao, Wei Fan, Deepak S. Turaga, Olivier Verscheure, Xiaoqiao Meng, Lu Su, Jiawei Han:
Consensus extraction from heterogeneous detectors to improve performance over network traffic anomaly detection.
- Zhen Ling, Xinwen Fu, Weijia Jia, Wei Yu, Dong Xuan:
A novel packet size based covert channel attack against anonymizer.
- Anh Le, Athina Markopoulou, Michalis Faloutsos:
PhishDef: URL names say it all.
- Yeim-Kuan Chang, Chun-I. Lee, Cheng-Chien Su:
Multi-field range encoding for packet classification in TCAM.
Cloud and Network Management
- Zixia Huang, Chao Mei, Li Erran Li, Thomas Woo:
CloudStream: Delivering high-quality streaming videos through a cloud-based SVC proxy.
- Upendra Sharma, Prashant J. Shenoy, Sambit Sahu, Anees Shaikh:
Kingfisher: Cost-aware elasticity in the cloud.
- Yousuk Seung, Terry Lam, Li Erran Li, Thomas Woo:
CloudFlex: Seamless scaling of enterprise applications into the cloud.
- Xavier León, Leandro Navarro:
Limits of energy saving for the allocation of data center resources to networked applications.
- Xin Sun, Sanjay G. Rao:
A cost-benefit framework for judicious enterprise network redesign.
- Chuan Han, Yaling Yang:
Information propagation speed study in multihop cognitive radio networks.
- Ying Zhu, Minsu Huang, Siyuan Chen, Yu Wang:
Cooperative energy spanners: Energy-efficient topology control in cooperative ad hoc networks.
- Kaigui Bian, Jung-Min Park:
Asynchronous channel hopping for establishing rendezvous in cognitive radio networks.
- Chengzhi Li, Huaiyu Dai:
On the throughput scaling of Cognitive Radio ad hoc networks.
- Lei Sun, Wenye Wang:
On distribution and limits of information dissemination latency and speed in mobile cognitive radio networks.
Routing in Wireless Networks
- Alessandro Mei, Giacomo Morabito, Paolo Santi, Julinda Stefa:
Social-aware stateless forwarding in pocket switched networks.
- Yifan Li, Ping Wang, Dusit Niyato, Weihua Zhuang:
A dynamic relay selection scheme for mobile users in wireless relay networks.
- Riccardo Masiero, Giovanni Neglia:
Distributed subgradient methods for Delay Tolerant Networks.
- Suk-Bok Lee, Starsky H. Y. Wong, Kang-Won Lee, Songwu Lu:
Content management in a mobile ad hoc network: Beyond opportunistic strategy.
- Chi-Kin Chau, Richard J. Gibbens, Robert E. Hancock, Donald F. Towsley:
Robust multipath routing in large wireless networks.
Wireless Sensor Networks I
- Tao Chen, Zheng Yang, Yunhao Liu, Deke Guo, Xueshan Luo:
Localization in non-localizable sensor and ad-hoc networks: A Localizability-aided approach.
- XuFei Mao, ShaoJie Tang, XiaoHua Xu, Xiang-Yang Li, Huadong Ma:
iLight: Indoor device-free passive tracking using wireless sensor networks.
- Wenbo Zhao, Xueyan Tang:
Scheduling data collection with dynamic traffic patterns in wireless sensor networks.
- Ming Liu, Haigang Gong, Yonggang Wen, Guihai Chen, Jiannong Cao:
The last minute: Efficient Data Evacuation strategy for sensor networks in post-disaster applications.
- Cheng Wang, ShaoJie Tang, Xiang-Yang Li, Changjun Jiang:
SelectCast: Scalable data aggregation scheme in wireless sensor networks.
Routing and Forwarding
- Jin Zhao, Xinya Zhang, Xin Wang, Yangdong Deng, Xiaoming Fu:
Exploiting graphics processors for high-performance IP lookup in software routers.
- Kun Huang, Gaogang Xie, Yanbiao Li, Alex X. Liu:
Offset addressing approach to memory-efficient IP address lookup.
- Zhuo Huang, Jih-Kwon Peir, Shigang Chen:
Approximately-perfect hashing: Improving network throughput through efficient off-chip routing table lookup.
- Guner D. Celik, Long Bao Le, Eytan Modiano:
Scheduling in parallel queues with randomly varying connectivity and switchover delay.
- Qing Li, Dan Wang, Mingwei Xu, Jiahai Yang:
On the scalability of router forwarding tables: Nexthop-Selectable FIB aggregation.
Security and Privacy in Wireless Sensor Networks
- Sushmita Ruj, Amiya Nayak, Ivan Stojmenovic:
Fully secure pairwise and triple key distribution in wireless sensor networks using combinatorial designs.
- Daojing He, Jiajun Bu, Sencun Zhu, Mingjian Yin, Yi Gao, Haodong Wang, Sammy Chan, Chun Chen:
Distributed privacy-preserving access control in a single-owner multi-user sensor network.
- Chuang Wang, Guiling Wang, Wensheng Zhang, Taiming Feng:
Reconciling privacy preservation and intrusion detection in sensory data aggregation.
- Xiaoyan Li, Yingying Chen, Jie Yang, Xiuyuan Zheng:
Designing localization algorithms robust to signal strength attacks.
- Xiali Hei, Xiaojiang Du:
Biometric-based two-level secure access control for Implantable Medical Devices during emergencies.
RFID and WLAN
- Lei Kang, Kaishun Wu, Jin Zhang, Haoyu Tan:
Decoding the collisions in RFID systems.
- Wen Luo, Shigang Chen, Tao Li, Shiping Chen:
Efficient missing tag detection in RFID systems.
- Yong Cui, Wei Li, Xiuzhen Cheng:
Partially overlapping channel assignment based on "node orthogonality" for 802.11 wireless networks.
- Sriram Lakshmanan, Shruti Sanadhya, Raghupathy Sivakumar:
On link rate adaptation in 802.11n WLANs.
- Libin Jiang, Mathieu Leconte, Jian Ni, R. Srikant, Jean C. Walrand:
Fast mixing of parallel Glauber dynamics and low-delay CSMA scheduling.
- Wei Dong, Yunhao Liu, Chun Chen, Jiajun Bu, Chao Huang:
ℛ2: Incremental ℛeprogramming using ℛelocatable code in networked embedded systems.
- Jun Sun, Yonggang Wen, Lizhong Zheng:
On file-based content distribution over wireless networks via multiple paths: Coding and delay trade-off.
- Wai-Leong Yeow, Cédric Westphal, Ulas C. Kozat:
Highly available virtual machines with network coding.
- Dan Zhang, Narayan B. Mandayam:
Resource allocation for multicast in an OFDMA network with Random Network Coding.
- Shanshan Wang, Yalin Evren Sagduyu, Junshan Zhang, Jason Hongjun Li:
Spectrum shaping via network coding in cognitive radio networks.
- Matthieu Latapy, Clémence Magnien, Raphaël Fournier:
Quantifying paedophile queries in a large P2P system.
- Rafit Izhak-Ratzin, Hyunggon Park, Mihaela van der Schaar:
Reinforcement learning in BitTorrent systems.
- Brett Stone-Gross, Marco Cova, Christopher Kruegel, Giovanni Vigna:
Peering through the iframe.
- Jin Zhang, Wei Lou:
The digital rights management game in peer-to-peer streaming systems.
- Di Niu, Zimu Liu, Baochun Li, Shuqiao Zhao:
Demand forecast and performance prediction in peer-assisted on-demand streaming systems.
Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks
- Francesco Malandrino, Claudio Casetti, Carla-Fabiana Chiasserini, Marco Fiore:
Content downloading in vehicular networks: What really matters.
- Nianbo Liu, Ming Liu, Wei Lou, Guihai Chen, Jiannong Cao:
PVA in VANETs: Stopped cars are not silent.
- Emmanuel Baccelli, Philippe Jacquet, Bernard Mans, Georgios Rodolakis:
Information propagation speed in bidirectional vehicular delay tolerant networks.
- Fulong Xu, Shuo Guo, Jaehoon Jeong, Yu Gu, Qing Cao, Ming Liu, Tian He:
Utilizing shared vehicle trajectories for data forwarding in vehicular networks.
- Utku Günay Acer, Paolo Giaccone, David Hay, Giovanni Neglia, Saed Tarapiah:
Timely data delivery in a realistic bus network.
Energy Efficiency and Congestion Control
- Sourjya Bhaumik, David Chuck, Girija J. Narlikar, Gordon T. Wilfong:
Energy-efficient design and optimization of wireline access networks.
- Omur Ozel, Kaya Tutuncuoglu, Jing Yang, Sennur Ulukus, Aylin Yener:
Resource management for fading wireless channels with energy harvesting nodes.
- Miao He, Sugumar Murugesan, Junshan Zhang:
Multiple timescale dispatch and scheduling for stochastic reliability in smart grids with wind generation integration.
- Mario Marchese, Marco Cello, Giorgio Gnecco, Marcello Sanguineti:
Structural properties of optimal coordinate-convex policies for CAC with nonlinearly-constrained feasibility regions.
- Somayeh Sojoudi, Steven H. Low, John C. Doyle:
Effect of buffers on stability of Internet congestion controllers.
- Hao Jin, Deng Pan, Jason Liu, Niki Pissinou:
OpenFlow based flow level bandwidth provisioning for CICQ switches.
- Xiao Lei, Laura Cottatellucci, Konstantin Avrachenkov:
Equilibriums in slow fading interfering channels with partial knowledge of the channels.
- Boulat A. Bash, Dennis Goeckel, Donald F. Towsley:
Clustering in cooperative networks.
- Krishna P. Jagannathan, Shie Mannor, Ishai Menache, Eytan Modiano:
A state action frequency approach to throughput maximization over uncertain wireless channels.
- Saeed Moghaddam, Ahmed Helmy:
Spatio-temporal modeling of wireless users internet access patterns using self-organizing maps.
- Thanh Dang, Wu-chi Feng, Nirupama Bulusu:
Zoom: A multi-resolution tasking framework for crowdsourced geo-spatial sensing.
- Massimiliano Pierobon, Ian F. Akyildiz:
Information capacity of diffusion-based molecular communication in nanonetworks.
Wireless Ad Hoc Networks
- Peng-Jun Wan, Minming Li, Lixin Wang, Zhu Wang, Ophir Frieder:
Local pooling factor of multihop wireless networks.
- Greg Kuperman, Eytan Modiano, Aradhana Narula-Tam:
Analysis and algorithms for partial protection in mesh networks.
- Abhijeet Bhorkar, Tara Javidi, Alex C. Snoeren:
Achieving congestion diversity in wireless ad-hoc networks.
- Honghai Zhang, Yuanxi Jiang, Karthikeyan Sundaresan, Sampath Rangarajan, Baohua Zhao:
Wireless data multicasting with switched beamforming antennas.
- Hsiao-Chen Lu, Wanjiun Liao:
On cooperative strategies in wireless relay networks.
- Niels Karowski, Aline Carneiro Viana, Adam Wolisz:
Optimized asynchronous multi-channel neighbor discovery.
- Ruichuan Chen, Eng Keong Lua, Zhuhua Cai:
Bring order to online social networks.
- Ajay Sridharan, Yong Gao, Kui Wu, James Nastos:
Statistical behavior of embeddedness and communities of overlapping cliques in online social networks.
- Xiwang Yang, Yang Guo, Yong Liu:
Bayesian-inference based recommendation in online social networks.
- Bin Liu, Peter Terlecky, Amotz Bar-Noy, Ramesh Govindan, Michael J. Neely:
Optimizing information credibility in social swarming applications.
- Muhammad Usman Ilyas, Muhammad Zubair Shafiq, Alex X. Liu, Hayder Radha:
A distributed and privacy preserving algorithm for identifying information hubs in social networks.
- Felix Ming, Fai Wong, Peter Marbach:
"Who Are Your Friends?" - A Simple Mechanism that achieves perfect network formation.
Incentive and Economic Models
- Jaeok Park, Mihaela van der Schaar:
Incentive provision using intervention.
- Stefano Paris, Cristina Nita-Rotaru, Fabio Martignon, Antonio Capone:
EFW: A cross-layer metric for reliable routing in wireless mesh networks with selfish participants.
- MohammadHossein Bateni, Mohammad Taghi Hajiaghayi, Sina Jafarpour, Dan Pei:
Towards an efficient algorithmic framework for pricing cellular data service.
- Hong Xu, Baochun Li:
Seen as stable marriages.
- Gaoning He, Samson Lasaulce, Yezekael Hayel:
Stackelberg games for energy-efficient power control in wireless networks.
- Yuan Wu, Hongseok Kim, Prashanth Hande, Mung Chiang, Danny H. K. Tsang:
Revenue sharing among ISPs in two-sided markets.
Wireless Sensor Networks II
- Guohua Li, Jianzhong Li:
Global weighted fairness guaranteed congestion avoidance protocol for wireless sensor networks.
- Yongle Cao, Ziguo Zhong, Yu Gu, Tian He:
Safeguarding schedule updates in wireless sensor networks.
- Chul-Ho Lee, Do Young Eun:
Smart sleep: Sleep more to reduce delay in duty-cycled wireless sensor networks.
- Jun Luo, Ying He:
GeoQuorum: Load balancing and energy efficient data access in wireless sensor networks.
- Xiaokang Yu, Xiaomeng Ban, Wei Zeng, Rik Sarkar, Xianfeng Gu, Jie Gao:
Spherical representation and polyhedron routing for load balancing in wireless sensor networks.
- Ai Chen, Zhizhou Li, Ten-Hwang Lai, Cong Liu:
One-way barrier coverage with wireless sensors.
Mobile ad hoc networks (MANET) 1
Peer-to-peer Networks 1
Performance Analysis and Modeling 1
- Qiuyu Peng, Xinbing Wang, Huan Tang:
Heterogeneity increases multicast capacity in clustered network.
- Cheng Wang, Changjun Jiang, Xiang-Yang Li, ShaoJie Tang, Panlong Yang:
General capacity scaling of wireless networks.
- Abhigyan Sharma, Aditya Kumar Mishra, Vikas Kumar, Arun Venkataramani:
Beyond MLU: An application-centric comparison of traffic engineering schemes.
- Cheng-Shang Chang, Chin-Yi Hsu, Jay Cheng, Duan-Shin Lee:
A general probabilistic framework for detecting community structure in networks.
Network coding 1
- Guanfeng Liang, Nitin H. Vaidya:
Capacity of byzantine agreement with finite link capacity.
- Yuan Feng, Zimu Liu, Baochun Li:
GestureFlow: Streaming gestures to an audience.
- Jin Wang, Jianping Wang, Kejie Lu, Yi Qian, Bin Xiao, Naijie Gu:
Optimal Design of Linear Network Coding for information theoretically secure unicast.
- Tracey Ho, Sidharth Jaggi, Svitlana Vyetrenko, Lingxiao Xia:
Universal and robust distributed network codes.
Wireless sensor network design 1
- Jiliang Wang, Yunhao Liu, Mo Li, Wei Dong, Yuan He:
QoF: Towards comprehensive path quality measurement in wireless sensor networks.
- Hongbo Jiang, Shengkai Zhang, Guang Tan, Chonggang Wang:
CABET: Connectivity-based boundary extraction of large-scale 3D sensor networks.
- Hongbo Jiang, Jie Cheng, Dan Wang, Chonggang Wang, Guang Tan:
Continuous multi-dimensional top-k query processing in sensor networks.
Cloud/Grid computing and networks 1
- Jun Zhu, Zhefu Jiang, Zhen Xiao:
Twinkle: A fast resource provisioning mechanism for internet services.
- Clint Sparkman, Hsin-Tsang Lee, Dmitri Loguinov:
Agnostic topology-based spam avoidance in large-scale web crawls.
- Cong Wang, Kui Ren, Jia Wang:
Secure and practical outsourcing of linear programming in cloud computing.
- Ning Cao, Cong Wang, Ming Li, Kui Ren, Wenjing Lou:
Privacy-preserving multi-keyword ranked search over encrypted cloud data.
Wireless cross-layer design 1
- Peng-Jun Wan, Ophir Frieder, Xiaohua Jia, F. Frances Yao, XiaoHua Xu, ShaoJie Tang:
Wireless link scheduling under physical interference model.
- Peng-Jun Wan, Yu Cheng, Zhu Wang, F. Frances Yao:
Multiflows in multi-channel multi-radio multihop wireless networks.
- Fung Po Tso, Lin Cui, Lizhuo Zhang, Weijia Jia, Di Yao, Jin Teng, Dong Xuan:
DragonNet: A robust mobile Internet service system for long distance trains.
- Marjan A. Baghaie, Bhaskar Krishnamachari:
Delay constrained minimum energy broadcast in cooperative wireless networks.
Wireless network monitoring and measurement 1
- Yunhao Liu, Yuan He, Mo Li, Jiliang Wang, Kebin Liu, Lufeng Mo, Wei Dong, Zheng Yang, Min Xi, Jizhong Zhao, Xiang-Yang Li:
Does wireless sensor network scale? A measurement study on GreenOrbs.
- Utpal Paul, Anand Prabhu Subramanian, Milind M. Buddhikot, Samir R. Das:
Understanding traffic dynamics in cellular data networks.
- Biao Han, Jie Li, Jinshu Su:
Self-supported congestion-aware networking for emergency services in WANETs.
- Roy Friedman, Alex Kogan, Yevgeny Krivolapov:
On power and throughput tradeoffs of WiFi and Bluetooth in smartphones.
Mobile ad hoc networks (MANET) 2
Peer-to-peer networks 2
- Fangming Liu, Shijun Shen, Bo Li, Baochun Li, Hao Yin, Sanli Li:
Novasky: Cinematic-quality VoD in a P2P storage cloud.
- Yipeng Zhou, Tom Z. J. Fu, Dah Ming Chiu:
Statistical modeling and analysis of P2P replication to support VoD service.
- Raphael Eidenbenz, Thomas Locher, Roger Wattenhofer:
Hidden communication in P2P networks Steganographic handshake and broadcast.
- Rubén Cuevas Rumín, Nikolaos Laoutaris, Xiaoyuan Yang, Georgos Siganos, Pablo Rodriguez:
Deep diving into BitTorrent locality.
Performance analysis and modeling 2
Network coding 2
- Jin Wang, Jianping Wang, Chuan Wu, Kejie Lu, Naijie Gu:
Anonymous communication with network coding against traffic analysis attack.
- Arash Saber Tehrani, Alexandros G. Dimakis, Michael J. Neely:
SigSag: Iterative detection through soft message-passing.
- Peng Zhang, Yixin Jiang, Chuang Lin, Hongyi Yao, Albert Wasef, Xuemin Shen:
Padding for orthogonality: Efficient subspace authentication for network coding.
- Hulya Seferoglu, Athina Markopoulou, K. K. Ramakrishnan:
I2NC: Intra- and inter-session network coding for unicast flows in wireless networks.
Wireless sensor network design 2
- Dezun Dong, Yunhao Liu, Xiangke Liao, Xiang-Yang Li:
Fine-grained location-free planarization in wireless sensor networks.
- Hongyu Zhou, Hongyi Wu, Su Xia, Miao Jin, Ning Ding:
A distributed triangulation algorithm for wireless sensor networks on 2D and 3D surface.
- Shouling Ji, Yingshu Li, Xiaohua Jia:
Capacity of dual-radio multi-channel wireless sensor networks for continuous data collection.
- Matthew P. Johnson, Amotz Bar-Noy:
Pan and scan: Configuring cameras for coverage.
CloudlGrid computing and networks 2
Wireless cross-layer design 2
- Honghai Zhang, Yuanxi Jiang, Sampath Rangarajan, Baohua Zhao:
Multicast video delivery with switched beamforming antennas in indoor wireless networks.
- Guanhong Pei, V. S. Anil Kumar, Srinivasan Parthasarathy, Aravind Srinivasan:
Approximation algorithms for throughput maximization in wireless networks with delay constraints.
- Shyamnath Gollakota, Dina Katabi:
Physical layer wireless security made fast and channel independent.
- Sungro Yoon, Injong Rhee, Bang Chul Jung, Babak Daneshrad, Jae H. Kim:
Contrabass: Concurrent transmissions without coordination for ad hoc networks.
Wireless network monitoring and measurement 2
Mobile ad hoc networks (MANET) 3
- Ryad Ben-El-Kezadri, Giovanni Pau, Thomas Claveirole:
TurboSync: Clock synchronization for shared media networks via principal component analysis with missing data.
- Gjergji Zyba, Geoffrey M. Voelker, Stratis Ioannidis, Christophe Diot:
Dissemination in opportunistic mobile ad-hoc networks: The power of the crowd.
- Bruno Nardelli, Jinsung Lee, Kangwook Lee, Yung Yi, Song Chong, Edward W. Knightly, Mung Chiang:
Experimental evaluation of optimal CSMA.
Peer-to-peer networks 3
Performance analysis and modeling 3
- Ting He, Animashree Anandkumar, Dakshi Agrawal:
Index-based sampling policies for tracking dynamic networks under sampling constraints.
- Yashar Ghiassi-Farrokhfal, Jörg Liebeherr, Almut Burchard:
The impact of link scheduling on long paths: Statistical analysis and optimal bounds.
- Shreeshankar Bodas, Sanjay Shakkottai, Lei Ying, R. Srikant:
Scheduling for small delay in multi-rate multi-channel wireless networks.
- Jian Tan, Yang Yang, Ness B. Shroff, Hesham El Gamal:
Delay asymptotics with retransmissions and fixed rate codes over erasure channels.
Network Quality of Service
Wireless sensor network design 3
- Yunbo Wang, Mehmet C. Vuran, Steve Goddard:
Analysis of event detection delay in wireless sensor networks.
- Lei Tang, Yanjun Sun, Omer Gurewitz, David B. Johnson:
PW-MAC: An energy-efficient predictive-wakeup MAC protocol for wireless sensor networks.
- Yang Peng, Zi Li, Daji Qiao, Wensheng Zhang:
Delay-bounded MAC with minimal idle listening for sensor networks.
- Shuguang Xiong, Jianzhong Li, Mo Li, Jiliang Wang, Yunhao Liu:
Multiple task scheduling for low-duty-cycled wireless sensor networks.
Energy-efficient networks 1
- Brian Guenter, Navendu Jain, Charles Williams:
Managing cost, performance, and reliability tradeoffs for energy-aware server provisioning.
- Canming Jiang, Yi Shi, Y. Thomas Hou, Sastry Kompella:
On optimal throughput-energy curve for multi-hop wireless networks.
- Yi Shi, Liguang Xie, Y. Thomas Hou, Hanif D. Sherali:
On renewable sensor networks with wireless energy transfer.
- Matthew Andrews, Spyridon Antonakopoulos, Lisa Zhang:
Energy-aware scheduling algorithms for network stability.
Data center networking 1
- Dan Li, Jiangwei Yu, Junbiao Yu, Jianping Wu:
Exploring efficient and scalable multicast routing in future data center networks.
- Jiao Zhang, Fengyuan Ren, Chuang Lin:
Modeling and understanding TCP incast in data center networks.
- Chao-Chih Chen, Lihua Yuan, Albert G. Greenberg, Chen-Nee Chuah, Prasant Mohapatra:
Routing-as-a-Service (RaaS): A framework For tenant-directed route control in data center.
- Yong Cui, Hongyi Wang, Xiuzhen Cheng:
Channel allocation in wireless data center networks.
Wireless network security 1
- Nam Tuan Nguyen, Guanbo Zheng, Zhu Han, Rong Zheng:
Device fingerprinting to enhance wireless security using nonparametric Bayesian method.
- Qian Wang, Ping Xu, Kui Ren, Xiang-Yang Li:
Delay-bounded adaptive UFH-based anti-jamming wireless communication.
- Qian Wang, Hai Su, Kui Ren, Kwangjo Kim:
Fast and scalable secret key generation exploiting channel phase randomness in wireless networks.
- Udi Ben-Porat, Anat Bremler-Barr, Hanoch Levy, Bernhard Plattner:
On the vulnerability of the proportional fairness scheduler to retransmission attacks.
Peer-to-peer networks 4
Performance analysis and modeling 4
- Yang Wang, Xiaojun Cao, Yi Pan:
A study of the routing and spectrum allocation in spectrum-sliced Elastic Optical Path networks.
- Matthew Johnston, Hyang-Won Lee, Eytan Modiano:
A robust optimization approach to backup network design with random failures.
- Pankaj K. Agarwal, Alon Efrat, Shashidhara K. Ganjugunte, David Hay, Swaminathan Sankararaman, Gil Zussman:
The resilience of WDM networks to probabilistic geographical failures.
- Lin Liu, Zhenghao Zhang, Yuanyuan Yang:
Packet scheduling in a low-latency optical switch with wavelength division multiplexing and electronic buffer.
Wireless sensor network design 4
- Kebin Liu, Qiang Ma, Xibin Zhao, Yunhao Liu:
Self-diagnosis for large scale wireless sensor networks.
- Xin Miao, Kebin Liu, Yuan He, Yunhao Liu, Dimitris Papadias:
Agnostic diagnosis: Discovering silent failures in wireless sensor networks.
- Ling Ding, Weili Wu, James Willson, Hongjie Du, Wonjun Lee:
Construction of directional virtual backbones with minimum routing cost in wireless networks.
- Dijun Luo, Xiaojun Zhu, Xiaobing Wu, Guihai Chen:
Maximizing lifetime for the shortest path aggregation tree in wireless sensor networks.
Energy-efficient networks 2
Data center networking 2
Wireless network security 2
- Jin Tang, Yu Cheng, Weihua Zhuang:
An analytical approach to real-time misbehavior detection in IEEE 802.11 based wireless networks.
- Wei Dong, Vacha Dave, Lili Qiu, Yin Zhang:
Secure friend discovery in mobile social networks.
- Kanthakumar Pongaliur, Li Xiao:
Maintaining source privacy under eavesdropping and node compromise attacks.
- Hao Han, Fengyuan Xu, Chiu Chiang Tan, Yifan Zhang, Qun Li:
Defending against vehicular rogue APs.
Performance analysis and modeling 5
Cyber-physical systems and networks
- Cheng Wang, Changjun Jiang, Yunhao Liu, Xiang-Yang Li, ShaoJie Tang, Huadong Ma:
Aggregation capacity of wireless sensor networks: Extended network case.
- Aniket Pingley, Nan Zhang, Xinwen Fu, Hyeong-Ah Choi, Suresh Subramaniam, Wei Zhao:
Protection of query privacy for continuous location based services.
- Matthew Keally, Gang Zhou, Guoliang Xing, Jianxin Wu:
Exploiting sensing diversity for confident sensing in wireless sensor networks.
Network algorithms and calculus 1
- Michael J. Neely:
Opportunistic scheduling with worst case delay guarantees in single and multi-hop networks.
- Hongwei Du, Qiang Ye, Weili Wu, Wonjun Lee, Deying Li, Ding-Zhu Du, Stephen Howard:
Constant approximation for virtual backbone construction with Guaranteed Routing Cost in wireless sensor networks.
- Yan Qiao, Tao Li, Shigang Chen:
One memory access bloom filters and their generalization.
- Rachit Agarwal, Philip Brighten Godfrey, Sariel Har-Peled:
Approximate distance queries and compact routing in sparse graphs.
Wireless sensor network design 5
Internet monitoring and measurement 1
Firewalls and network intrusion detection 1
Wireless network security 3
- Fengyuan Xu, Zhengrui Qin, Chiu Chiang Tan, Baosheng Wang, Qun Li:
IMDGuard: Securing implantable medical devices with the external wearable guardian.
- Zhuo Lu, Wenye Wang, Cliff Wang:
From jammer to gambler: Modeling and detection of jamming attacks against time-critical traffic.
- Kai Zeng, Kannan Govindan, Daniel Wu, Prasant Mohapatra:
Identity-based attack detection in mobile wireless networks.
- Zhichao Zhu, Guohong Cao:
APPLAUS: A Privacy-Preserving Location Proof Updating System for location-based services.
- Sushant Sharma, Yi Shi, Y. Thomas Hou, Hanif D. Sherali, Sastry Kompella:
Optimizing network-coded cooperative communications via joint session grouping and relay node selection.
- Xi Fang, Dejun Yang, Guoliang Xue:
Consort: Node-Constrained Opportunistic Routing in wireless mesh networks.
- Yi Shi, Jia Liu, Canming Jiang, Cunhao Gao, Y. Thomas Hou:
An optimal link layer model for multi-hop MIMO networks.
- Jianping Wang, Chunming Qiao, Hongfang Yu:
On progressive network recovery after a major disruption.
- Xu Li, Nathalie Mitton, Isabelle Simplot-Ryl, David Simplot-Ryl:
A novel family of geometric planar graphs for wireless ad hoc networks.
- Abedelaziz Mohaisen, Nicholas Hopper, Yongdae Kim:
Keep your friends close: Incorporating trust into social network-based Sybil defenses.
- Yi-Ruei Chen, J. D. Tygar, Wen-Guey Tzeng:
Secure group key management using uni-directional proxy re-encryption schemes.
- Sastry Kompella, Gam D. Nguyen, Jeffrey E. Wieselthier, Anthony Ephremides:
Stable throughput tradeoffs in cognitive shared channels with cooperative relaying.
Network algorithms and calculus 2
- Jens B. Schmitt, Nicos Gollan, Steffen Bondorf, Ivan Martinovic:
Pay bursts only once holds for (some) non-FIFO systems.
- Florin Ciucu, Jens Schmitt, Hao Wang:
On expressing networks with flow transformations in convolution-form.
- Florin Ciucu, Oliver Hohlfeld, Lydia Y. Chen:
On the convergence to fairness in overloaded FIFO systems.
- Zengfeng Huang, Ke Yi, Yunhao Liu, Guihai Chen:
Optimal sampling algorithms for frequency estimation in distributed data.
Wireless sensor network design 6
- Shibo He, Jiming Chen, Fachang Jiang, David K. Y. Yau, Guoliang Xing, Youxian Sun:
Energy provisioning in wireless rechargeable sensor networks.
- Khuong Vu, Rong Zheng:
Robust coverage under uncertainty in wireless sensor networks.
- Michael M. Groat, Wenbo He, Stephanie Forrest:
KIPDA: k-indistinguishable privacy-preserving data aggregation in wireless sensor networks.
- Robert Sauter, Olga Saukh, Oliver Frietsch, Pedro José Marrón:
TinyLTS: Efficient network-wide Logging and Tracing System for TinyOS.
Wireless mesh networks
- Xin Zhao, Jun Guo, Chun Tung Chou, Archan Misra, Sanjay Jha:
A high-throughput routing metric for reliable multicast in multi-rate wireless mesh networks.
- Yong Ding, Yang Yang, Li Xiao:
Multi-path routing and rate allocation for multi-source video on-demand streaming in wireless mesh networks.
- Weiyi Zhang, Shi Bai, Guoliang Xue, Jian Tang, Chonggang Wang:
DARP: Distance-aware relay placement in WiMAX mesh networks.
- Arik Motskin, Ian Downes, Branislav Kusy, Omprakash Gnawali, Leonidas J. Guibas:
Network warehouses: Efficient information distribution to mobile users.
Internet monitoring and measurement 2
Firewalls and network intrusion detection 2
- Yaxuan Qi, Kai Wang, Jeffrey Fong, Yibo Xue, Jun Li, Weirong Jiang, Viktor K. Prasanna:
FEACAN: Front-end acceleration for content-aware network processing.
- Hrishikesh B. Acharya, Mohamed G. Gouda:
Firewall verification and redundancy checking are equivalent.
- Tingwen Liu, Yifu Yang, Yanbing Liu, Yong Sun, Li Guo:
An efficient regular expressions compression algorithm from a new perspective.
Wireless network security 4
- Xu Li, Xuegang Yu, Aditya Wagh, Chunming Qiao:
Human factors-aware service scheduling in Vehicular Cyber-Physical systems.
- Yuchen Wu, Yanmin Zhu, Bo Li:
Trajectory improves data delivery in vehicular networks.
- Hongzi Zhu, Shan Chang, Minglu Li, Kshirasagar Naik, Sherman X. Shen:
Exploiting temporal dependency for opportunistic forwarding in urban vehicular networks.
- Bo Yu, Fan Bai:
ETP: Encounter Transfer Protocol for opportunistic vehicle communication.
Cognitive radio and software defined radio 1
- Wentao Huang, Xinbing Wang:
Throughput and delay scaling of general cognitive networks.
- Lara B. Deek, Xia Zhou, Kevin C. Almeroth, Haitao Zheng:
To preempt or not: Tackling bid and time-based cheating in online spectrum auctions.
- Lei Yang, Hongseok Kim, Junshan Zhang, Mung Chiang, Chee-Wei Tan:
Pricing-based spectrum access control in cognitive radio networks with random access.
- Miao Pan, Chi Zhang, Pan Li, Yuguang Fang:
Joint routing and link scheduling for cognitive radio networks under uncertain spectrum supply.
Wireless sensor network design 7
- Zhenjiang Li, Mo Li, Jiliang Wang, Zhichao Cao:
Ubiquitous data collection for mobile users in wireless sensor networks.
- Bowu Zhang, Xiuzhen Cheng, Nan Zhang, Yong Cui, Yingshu Li, Qilian Liang:
Sparse target counting and localization in sensor networks based on compressive sensing.
- Zuoming Yu, Jin Teng, Xiaole Bai, Dong Xuan, Weijia Jia:
Connected coverage in wireless networks with directional antennas.
- Shengbo Chen, Prasun Sinha, Ness B. Shroff, Changhee Joo:
Finite-horizon energy allocation and routing scheme in rechargeable sensor networks.
Online social networks
- Nam P. Nguyen, Thang N. Dinh, Ying Xuan, My T. Thai:
Adaptive algorithms for detecting community structure in dynamic social networks.
- ShaoJie Tang, Jing Yuan, XuFei Mao, Xiang-Yang Li, Wei Chen, Guojun Dai:
Relationship classification in large scale online social networks and its impact on information propagation.
- Michael Sirivianos, Kyungbaek Kim, Xiaowei Yang:
SocialFilter: Introducing social trust to collaborative spam mitigation.
- Youngsang Shin, Minaxi Gupta, Steven A. Myers:
Prevalence and mitigation of forum spamming.
Scheduling, flow, and congestion control 1
- Krishna P. Jagannathan, Mihalis G. Markakis, Eytan Modiano, John N. Tsitsiklis:
Queue length asymptotics for generalized max-weight scheduling in the presence of heavy-tailed traffic.
- Peng-Jun Wan, Chao Ma, Zhu Wang, Boliu Xu, Minming Li, Xiaohua Jia:
Weighted wireless link scheduling without information of positions and interference/communication radii.
- V. J. Venkataramanan, Xiaojun Lin:
Low-complexity scheduling algorithm for sum-queue minimization in wireless convergecast.
- Ching-Ming Lien, Cheng-Shang Chang, Jay Cheng, Duan-Shin Lee:
Maximizing throughput in wireless networks with finite internal buffers.
Internet monitoring and measurement 3
- Myungjin Lee, Mohammad Y. Hajjat, Ramana Rao Kompella, Sanjay G. Rao:
RelSamp: Preserving application structure in sampled flow measurements.
- Joel Sommers, Rhys Alistair Bowden, Brian Eriksson, Paul Barford, Matthew Roughan, Nick G. Duffield:
Efficient network-wide flow record generation.
- Angela Wang, Cheng Huang, Jin Li, Keith W. Ross:
Estimating the performance of hypothetical cloud service deployments: A measurement-based approach.
Future Internet architectures
- Sourabh Jain, Yingying Chen, Zhi-Li Zhang:
VIRO: A scalable, robust and namespace independent virtual Id routing for future networks.
- Talmai Oliveira, Srisudha Mahadevan, Dharma P. Agrawal:
Handling network uncertainty in heterogeneous wireless networks.
- Mikko Särelä, Christian Esteve Rothenberg, Tuomas Aura, András Zahemszky, Pekka Nikander, Jörg Ott:
Forwarding anomalies in Bloom filter-based multicast.
Network privacy and trustworthiness
Cognitive radio and software defined radio 2
Wireless sensor network design 8
- Ziguo Zhong, Pengpeng Chen, Tian He:
On-demand time synchronization with predictable accuracy.
- Pu Wang, Rui Dai, Ian F. Akyildiz:
Visual correlation-based image gathering for wireless multimedia sensor networks.
- Xiaole Bai, Ziqiu Yun, Dong Xuan, Biao Chen, Wei Zhao:
Optimal multiple-coverage of sensor networks.
- Qing Cao, Xiaorui Wang, Hairong Qi, Tian He:
r-Kernel: An operating system foundation for highly reliable networked embedded systems.
Wireless resource/spectrum management 1
- Mingyi Hong, Alfredo Garcia, Jorge Barrera:
Joint distributed access point selection and power allocation in cognitive radio networks.
- Zvi Lotker, Merav Parter, David Peleg, Yvonne Anne Pignolet:
Distributed power control in the SINR model.
- Haiping Liu, Xiaoling Qiu, Dipak Ghosal, Chen-Nee Chuah, Xin Liu, Yueyue Fan:
Traffic-tracing gateway (TTG).
- Sundeep Rangan, Ritesh Madan:
Belief propagation methods for intercell interference coordination.
Wireless cellular networks 1
- Chee Wei Tan:
Optimal power control in Rayleigh-fading heterogeneous networks.
- Yingsong Huang, Shiwen Mao:
Downlink power control for variable bit rate videos over multicell wireless networks.
- Wei Yu, Taesoo Kwon, Changyong Shin:
Multicell coordination via joint scheduling, beamforming and power spectrum adaptation.
Scheduling, flow, and congestion control 2
Internet monitoring and measurement 4
Wireless LAN/MAN 1
- Giusi Alfano, Michele Garetto, Emilio Leonardi:
New insights into the stochastic geometry analysis of dense CSMA networks.
- Yinjie Chen, Zhongli Liu, Benyuan Liu, Xinwen Fu, Wei Zhao:
Identifying mobiles hiding behind wireless routers.
- Yan Gao, Chee Wei Tan, Ying Huang, Zheng Zeng, P. R. Kumar:
Feasibility and optimization of delay guarantees for non-homogeneous flows in IEEE 802.11 WLANs.
- Zheng Zeng, Yan Gao, Kun Tan, P. R. Kumar:
CHAIN: Introducing minimum controlled coordination into random access MAC.
Network economics and pricing
Cognitive radio and software defined radio 3
Wireless sensor network design 9
- Zhen Ren, Gang Zhou, Andrew J. Pyles, Matthew Keally, Weizhen Mao, Haining Wang:
BodyT2: Throughput and time delay performance assurance for heterogeneous BSNs.
- Miao Zhao, Yuanyuan Yang:
A framework for mobile data gathering with load balanced clustering and MIMO uploading.
- Xuefeng Liu, Jiannong Cao, Steven Lai, Chao Yang, Hejun Wu, Youlin Xu:
Energy efficient clustering for WSN-based structural health monitoring.
- Yaling Yang, Yujun Li, Mengshu Hou:
Many-to-one deliverability of greedy routing in 2-D wireless sensor networks.
Wireless resourcelspectrum management 2
Wireless cellular networks 2
Scheduling, flow, and congestion control 3
- Hyungsoo Jung, Shin Gyu Kim, Heon Young Yeom, Sooyong Kang, Lavy Libman:
Adaptive delay-based congestion control for high bandwidth-delay product networks.
- Jingyuan Wang, Jiangtao Wen, Jun Zhang, Yuxing Han:
TCP-FIT: An improved TCP congestion control algorithm and its performance.
- Fei Chen, Bezawada Bruhadeshwar, Alex X. Liu:
A cross-domain privacy-preserving protocol for cooperative firewall optimization.
- Shruti Sanadhya, Raghupathy Sivakumar:
Adaptive flow control for TCP on mobile phones.
Wireless LAN/MAN 2
- Gábor Rétvári, János Tapolcai, Gábor Enyedi, András Császár:
IP fast ReRoute: Loop Free Alternates revisited.
- Marco Chiesa, Luca Cittadini, Giuseppe Di Battista, Stefano Vissicchio:
Local transit policies and the complexity of BGP Stability Testing.
- Martin Suchara, Alex Fabrikant, Jennifer Rexford:
BGP safety with spurious updates.
- Alex Fabrikant, Umar Syed, Jennifer Rexford:
There's something about MRAI: Timing diversity can exponentially worsen BGP convergence.
Cognitive radio and software defined radio 4
Wireless resource/spectrum management 3
Scheduling, flow, and congestion control 4
- Wenzhuo Ouyang, Sugumar Murugesan, Atilla Eryilmaz, Ness B. Shroff:
Exploiting channel memory for joint estimation and scheduling in downlink networks.
- Ruogu Li, Atilla Eryilmaz:
Scheduling for end-to-end deadline-constrained traffic with reliability requirements in multi-hop networks.
- Hyunseok Chang, Murali S. Kodialam, Ramana Rao Kompella, T. V. Lakshman, Myungjin Lee, Sarit Mukherjee:
Scheduling in mapreduce-like systems for fast completion time.
- Lin Liu, Zhenghao Zhang, Yuanyuan Yang:
Pipelining packet scheduling in a low latency optical packet switch.
Wireless communications - Short-range (UWB, RFID, ...)
Delay tolerant networks
- Wei Gao, Guohong Cao:
User-centric data dissemination in disruption tolerant networks.
- Kyunghan Lee, Yoora Kim, Song Chong, Injong Rhee, Yung Yi:
Delay-capacity tradeoffs for mobile networks with Lévy walks and Lévy flights.
- Esa Hyytiä, Jorma T. Virtamo, Pasi E. Lassila, Jussi Kangasharju, Jörg Ott:
When does content float? Characterizing availability of anchored information in opportunistic content sharing.
- Eitan Altman, Veeraruna Kavitha, Francesco De Pellegrini, Vijay Kamble, Vivek S. Borkar:
Risk sensitive optimal control framework applied to delay tolerant networks.
- Junxing Zhang, Sneha Kumar Kasera, Neal Patwari, Piyush Rai:
Distinguishing locations across perimeters using wireless link measurements.
- Miao Jin, Su Xia, Hongyi Wu, Xianfeng Gu:
Scalable and fully distributed localization with mere connectivity.
- Sándor Laki, Peter Matray, Péter Hága, Tamas Sebok, István Csabai, Gábor Vattay:
Spotter: A model based active geolocation service.
- Jun-geun Park, Dorothy Curtis, Seth J. Teller, Jonathan Ledlie:
Implications of device diversity for organic localization.
Router and switch design
Overlay networks and distributed computing
Last update Wed May 22 13:43:27 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page