5. IOPADS 1997:
San Jose, CA, USA Proceedings of the Fifth Workshop on I/O in Parallel and Distributed Systems, IOPADS 1997, November 17, 1997, San Jose, CA, USA. ACM, 1997
Last update Sat May 25 03:48:37 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Yong Cho, Marianne Winslett, Mahesh Subramaniam, Ying Chen, Szu-Wen Kuo, Kent E. Seamons:
Exploiting Local Data in Parallel Array I/O on a Practical Network of Workstations.
- Ian T. Foster, David R. Kohr Jr., Rakesh Krishnaiyer, Jace Mogill:
Remote I/O Fast Access to Distant Storage.
- Randal C. Burns, Darrell D. E. Long:
Efficient Distributed Backup with Delta Compression.
- Toni Cortes, Sergi Girona, Jesús Labarta:
Design Issues of a Cooperative Cache with no Coherence Problems.
- Rakesh D. Barve, Mahesh Kallahalla, Peter J. Varman, Jeffrey Scott Vitter:
Competitive Parallel Disk Prefetching and Buffer Management.
- Tara M. Madhyastha, Daniel A. Reed:
Input/Output Access Pattern Classification Using Hidden Markov Models.
- Thomas H. Cormen, Jake Wegmann, David M. Nicol:
Multiprocessor Out-of-core FFTs with Distributed Memory and Parallel Disks (extended abstract).
- Mahmut T. Kandemir, Alok N. Choudhary, J. Ramanujam, Meenakshi A. Kandaswamy:
A Unified Compiler Algorithm for Optimizing Locality, Parallelism and Communication in Out-of-core Computations.
- Tai-Sheng Chang, Sangyup Shim, David Hung-Chang Du:
The Scalability of Spatial Reuse Based Serial Storage Interfaces.
- Sunil Prabhakar, Divyakant Agrawal, Amr El Abbadi, Ambuj K. Singh, Terrence Smith:
Browsing and Placement of Multiresolution Images on Parallel Disks.