IRI 2008: Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration, IRI 2008, 13-15 July 2008, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society 2008
- Lotfi A. Zadeh: Computation with imprecise probabilities.
- Hojjat Adeli: Inventing the future of neurology: Integrated wavelet-chaos-neural network models for knowledge discovery and automated EEG-based diagnosis of neurological disorders.
- Gordon S. Novak Jr.: Coupling data understanding with software reuse. 110-115
- Éric Grégoire: Using default logic to enhance default logic: preliminary report. 336-340
- Seung-yun Kim: Modeling and analysis of a web-based collaborative enterprise using Petri nets. 422-428
- Sabah S. Al-Fedaghi: Integration of information needs and seeking. 473-478