Mehdi Khosrowpour (Ed.):
Challenges of Information Technology Management in the 21st Century, 2000 Information Resources Management Association International Conference, Anchorage, Alaska, USA, May 21-24, 2000.
IDEA Group Publishing 2000, ISBN 1-878289-84-5
- Marcia Perry, Deborah A. Agarwal:
Remote control for videoconferencing.
- Fons Wijnhoven, Kees van Slooten:
Three challenges of organizational memory information systems development.
- Graeme Altmann, Gweneth Norris, Matthew Pigdon:
Costing IS services - avoiding the sting in the tail.
- Kakoli Bandyopadhyay:
Disaster recovery planning by health maintenance organizations: the role of business impact analysis and testing.
- Stuart D. Galup, Ronald Dattero:
Client/server and the knowledge directory: a natural relationship.
- Ulric J. Gelinas, Janis L. Gogan:
Internet payment mechanisms: acceptance and control issues.
- Dorothy G. Dologite, Robert J. Mockler, Marc E. Gartenfeld:
Using expert system technology for new venture strategy planning.
- Marc N. Haines, Dale Goodhue:
ERP implementations: the role of implementation partners and knowledge transfer.
- Cecil Schmidt:
An advanced course in application programming and design.
- Surya Nepal, M. V. Ramakrishna:
An evaluation measure for query processing in CBIR systems.
- Reinhard Jung, Stefan Schwarz:
Deploying the business case to reduce the risk of large scale data warehousing.
- Reinhard Jung, Robert Winter:
Data warehouse schemas: a software engineering approach towards an efficient modeling of complex, dynamic conceptual schemas.
- Carla Wilkin, Bill Hewett, Rodney Carr:
Exploring the role of expectations in defining stakeholder's evaluations of IS quality.
- Freimut Bodendorf, Stefan Reinheimer:
Approaches to a decentralized architecture for an electronic market - a study for the air cargo business.
- David A. Banks:
Teachinginformation systems policy: electronic sophism?
- Damir Kalpic, Elizabeth Boyd:
The politics of IRM: lessons from communism.
- Hazel Chan:
Pre-teaching technical vocabulary in an introductory information systems course: an experiment involving non-native speakers of English.
- Michael W. Dixon, Tanya J. McGill, Johan M. Karlsson:
Using Lotus Learning Space to enhance student learning of data communications.
- Susan J. Harrington:
Software piracy: are Robin Hood and responsibility denial at work?
- William Hutchinson, Matthew J. Warren:
Deception and reality: a challenge for the information and knowledge management function.
- Anne Karjalainen, Airi Salminen:
Bridging the gap between hard and soft information genres.
- Hareton Leung, Vincent Li:
A process model for certification of product and process.
- Haider H. Madani:
Re-engineering the role of the internal auditor in ERP solutions.
- Tanya J. McGill:
User developed applications: can end users assess quality?
- Helen J. Mitchell:
The innovation link between organisation knowledge and customer knowledge.
- Tony Moynihan:
Coping with 'requirements-uncertainty': The theories-of-action of experienced IS project managers.
- Mehdi Owrang:
Handling large databases in data mining.
- Parag C. Pendharkar, Mehdi Khosrowpour, James A. Rodger:
Development and testing of an instrument for measuring the user evaluations of information technology in health care.
- Jacqueline Renée Reich:
Modelling molecular biological information: ontologies and ontological design patterns.
- Peter Rittgen:
EMC - A modeling method for developing web-based applications.
- Christian Segor, Martin Gaedke:
Crossing the gap from design to implementation in web-application development.
- Barry Shore:
Size and culture as determinants of IT strategy in international supply chain management.
- Fabien Costantini, Antoine Sgambato, Christian Toinard, Nicolas Chevassus, François Gaillard:
An internet based architecture satisfying the distributed building site metaphor.
- Dirk Trossen, Wolf-Christian Eickhoff:
Reconfiguration in tightly-coupled conferencing environments.
- Klement J. Fellner, Klaus Turowski:
Identifying business components using conceptual models.
- Kees van Slooten, Marcel Bruins:
Evaluating an ISD methodology for software packages.
- Bernhard Strauch, Robert Winter:
Conceptual modeling of large web sites.
- Dongsong Zhang, Ralph Martinez, Colin Cole, Lina Zhou:
Monitoring of DICOM patient cases using CORBA.
- Katja Reinhardt, Heidrun Schumann:
A flexible framework for the knowledge-based generation of multimedia presentations.
- Bishwajit Choudhary:
Organizational learning by "segmented networks": breeding variations and similarities together - what is optimum?
- Yogesh Malhotra:
Organizational controls as enablers and constraints in successful knowledge management systems implementation.
- Joseph McDonagh, Andrew Harbison:
Behind the Celtic Tiger: Key issues in the management of information technology in Ireland in the late 1990's.
- Elayne W. Coakes, Dianne Willis:
Computer mediated communication in universities and further education establishments - a comparison of use and utility.
- Andy Y. Cheung, Stephen L. Chan:
A systemic approach to define agents.
- Kay M. Nelson, Mari Buche, Mehdi Ghods:
The journey to IS organizational maturity: a case study of a CMM level 3 IS organization.
- H. James Nelson, Deborah J. Armstrong:
Old dogs and new tricks: retraining legacy programmers in object oriented technology.
- Mark Claypool, Tom Coates, Shawn Hooley, Eric Shea, Chris Spellacy:
Video performance in Java.
- Kanapaty Pelly Periasamy:
Business process reengineering is not just for businesses but is also for governments: Lessons from Singapore's reengineering experience.
- Wilfred S. J. Geerlings, Alexander Verbraeck, John van Beusekom, Ron P. T. deGroot, Gino Damen:
Strategic human resource allocation for an internal labor market: a human resource forecasting model for the Royal Netherlands Navy.
- Helen Kaikova, Vagan Y. Terziyan, Borys Omelayenko:
Recognizing bounds of context change in on-line learning.
- George E. M. Ditsa, Joseph Davis:
Activity theory as a theoretical foundation for information systems research.
- Virpi Lyytikäinen, Pasi Tiitinen, Airi Salminen, Laurent Mercier, Jean-Luc Vidick:
Visualizing legal systems for information retrieval.
- Anand Balachandran, P. Venkat Rangan:
Rapid video browsing on a VCR using a TV set-top box.
- Mohan P. Rao:
Linking IT impact on productivity to the bottom line with a simple model.
- France Belanger, Kelly McNamara Hilmer:
Use of collaborative technologies in distributed work: a case study.
- Akhilesh Chandra:
The supply side of knowledge management.
- M. L. Hines, J. Pang, C. Butterfield:
Artificial intelligence in an ecological application.
- Norbert Ritter, Hans-Peter Steiert:
Enforcing modeling guidelines in an ORDBMS-based UML-repository.
- Han T. M. van der Zee:
The BtripleE framework - measuring the value of information technology.
- Richard Potger, Graham Pervan:
The practice of information resource management in Australian government organisations.
- Xavier Franch, Jordi Marco:
Adding alternative access paths to abstract data types.
- Youngjin Kim, Yongbeom Kim:
A conceptual model toward a flexible GSS coordination structure.
- Qiyang Chen, John Wang, Qiang Tu:
Connectionist models for tracing user-task profiles.
- Andrew S. Targowski, Omar Khalil:
The ideology of the Information Wave (IW).
- Ardis Hanson:
Overcoming barriers in the planning of a virtual library: recognising organisational and cultural change agents.
- Jihye Jung, Dongkyu Kim, Sang-goo Lee, Chisu Wu, Kapsoo Kim:
EE-CAT: extended electronic catalog for dynamic and flexible electronic commerce.
- Ketil Perstrup:
A method to determine the fraction of the scientific literature within a domain that is available on the World Wide Web.
- Andrew Doswell, Vivien Reid:
An empirical study of knowledge and organisations.
- Urs Hengartner, Elisabeth Maier, Christos Kefos, Lutz Richter, Reinhard Riedl, Martina Klose, Ulrike Lechner, Olga Miler, Beat Schmid:
Organization on intranet - An agent based approach.
- Rolf Grütter, Katarina Stanoevska-Slabeva, Walter Fierz:
The knowledge medium - a conceptual framework for the design and implementation of a platform supporting the community of AIDS researchers and practitioners.
- Prashant Pai, Leslie L. Miller, Vasant Honavar, Johnny Wong, Sree Nilakanta:
Supporting organizational knowledge management with agents.
- Åke Grönlund:
European electronic service infrastructure building - drifting into the future?
- James E. LaBarre, E. Vance Wilson:
Development of a distant education internet-based foundationcourse for the MBA program.
- Patrick Doran, M. Khristian McAlister, James Floody:
A comparative assessment of the costs, benefits and risks of tracking stock prices with intelligent agents as compared to traditional investing.
- Du-Seok Jin, Jeong-Jae Lee, Jaewoo I. Chang:
A structure- and content-based multimedia information retrieval system for XML documents.
- Aryya Gangopadhyay, Zhensen Huang:
Designing multilingual electronic catalogs.
- Kathryn A. Marold, Gwynne Larsen, Abel Moreno:
Web-based learning: is it working? A comparison of student performance and achievement in web-based courses and their in-classroom counterparts.
- Wendy T. Lucas:
The noise factor: irrelevant search results on the World Wide Web.
- Chad Lin, Graham Pervan, Donald McDermid:
Research on IS/IT investment evaluation and benefits realization in Australia.
- Alexey Bulatov, Atakan Kurt:
Modeling of coordinated planning and allocation of resources.
- Alessandro Antonelli, Aurelio Ravarini, Marco Tagliavini:
Evaluation of electronic commerce adoption within SMEs.
- Giacomo Buonanno, Stefano Gramignoli, Aurelio Ravarini, Marco Tagliavini, Donatella Sciuto:
ICT diffusion and strategic role within Italian SMEs.
- Nandish V. Patel:
Evaluating evolutionary information systems.
- Predrag Sidjanin, Waltraud Gerhardt:
Outline of a design tool for analysis and visual quality control of urban environments.
- Daniel L. Moody:
Measuring information health: a planning and evaluation tool to support IRM practice.
- Ric Jentzsch, Paul Prekop:
A conceptual model of collaborative information seeking.
- Eugene G. McGuire, Karen A. McKeown:
Implementing practical metrics in an outsourcing environment.
- Shirley Bode, Janice M. Burn:
The web, the spider and the fly: a cautionary tale for SMEs going online.
- Emmanuel Tetteh, Janice M. Burn:
SM e-business - strategies for success.
- Juergen Seitz, Eberhard Stickel, Krzysztof Woda:
Impacts of software agents in eCommerce systems on customer's loyalty and on behavior of potential customers.
- Julie R. Mariga:
Establishing a telecommunications and networking technology B.S. degree.
- Yining Chen, Hao Lou:
Toward an understanding of the behavioral intention to use a groupware application.
- Lex Wedemeijer:
A method to ease schema evolution.
- Richard Morse:
Knowledge management systems: using technology to enhance organizational learning.
- Gyeung-min J. Kim, Rohae Myung:
Automatic generation of requirement scenarios.
- Alfredo Matteo, Christiane Metzner:
Design patterns in architectures based on use cases.
- Qing Cao, Keng Siau:
Modeling the bullwhip effect in supply chains using group problem solving approach.
- Fiona Fui-Hoon Nah:
A study of web users' waiting time.
- Pieter J. Blignaut, Theo McDonald, Janse Tolmie:
The influence of experience, culture and spatial visualization ability on users' attitudes and anxiety towards computer use.
- Katarina Stanoevska-Slabeva:
The Swiss telecommunication market after liberalization.
- Maria Lee, Kwang Mong Sim, Paul Kwok:
Concept acquisition modeling for E-commerce ontology.
- Beverley G. Hope, Kenneth Cody:
Dimensions of service quality in the virtual world: implications for extranets.
- Ned Kock, Camille Auspitz, Brad King:
Using collaboration technologies to enable industry-university course partnerships: an action research study.
- Michelle W. L. Fong:
Information technology for knowledge management in China.
- J. Judah Buchwalter:
Knowledge management in U.S. Federal government organizations: can it work?
- Leszek A. Maciaszek:
Process model for round-trip engineering with relational database.
- Leszek A. Maciaszek, Kin-Shing Wong:
UML dialect for designing object-relational databases.
- Lilac A. E. Al-Safadi, Janusz R. Getta:
Semantic video modeling & view transformation.
- Ho Leung Tsoi, Terry Rout:
Applying the concurrence concept for solving re-scheduling problems in software project development.
- Karine Zeitouni:
A survey of spatial data mining methods databases and statistics point of views.
- A. C. Leonard:
The importance of having a multidimensional view of IT-end user relationships for the successful restructuring of IT departments.
- Nasrin Rahmati:
Group decision making, technology and national culture - a qualitative approach.
- Paloma Martínez, Adoración de Miguel Castaño, Dolores Cuadra, Carlos Nieto, Elena Castro:
Data conceptual modelling through natural language: identification and validation of relationship cardinalities.
- Jennifer Croud, Michael Manning, Janine Schmidt:
From lackey to leader: the evolution of the librarian in the age of the internet.
- Paul Darbyshire, Glenn Lowry:
An overview of agent technology and its application to subject management.
- Andrew Wenn:
Virtuality - real or imagined? the messy boundaries of cyberspace.
- Stephen Burgess, Don Schauder:
Interacting with customers on the internet: developing a model for small businesses.
- Hans-Knud Arndt, Mario Christ, Oliver Günther:
Environmental management information systems - EMS records and metadata-based environmental information management.
- Charles A. Snyder, Larry T. Wilson:
Implementing knowledge management: issues for managers.
- Ruidong Zhang:
Web-based knowledge management.
- Shirley A. Becker, Alan A. Jorgensen:
A recursive approach to software development.
- Shirley A. Becker, Anthony H. Berkemeyer, Natalie A. Roberts:
A web usability assessment model and automated toolset.
- Richard L. Peterson:
An action learning approach for the development of technology skills.
- E. Vance Wilson, Kris H. Larsen, Steven D. Sheetz:
Supporting at-distance students through an internet-based advising system.
- Ellen R. Foxman, William T. Schiano:
Inspecting spam: unsolicited communications on the internet.
- Linda V. Knight, Susy S. Chan:
A conceptual model for e-commerce curriculum design and development.
- Gregory B. Newby:
Information security for libraries.
- Meng Su, Qing Hu:
An exploratory study of internet auction business models.
- Holger Günzel, Jens Albrecht, Wolfgang Lehner:
Use and reuse of association rules in an OLAP environment.
- Mahesh S. Raisinghani, Christopher Klassen, Lawrence L. Schkade:
Intelligent software agents in electronic commerce: a socio-technical perspective.
- Toshio Mitsufuji:
The implementation of electronic network systems in Japanese firms.
- Lech J. Janczewski:
Current information security protocols and an outlook for the future.
- Guy Paré, Line Dubé:
Ad hoc virtual teams: a multi-disciplinary framework and a research agenda.
- Luisa Mich, Mariangela Franch:
2QCV2Q: a model for web sites design and evaluation.
- Ying Shu, Michael A. Arbib, Jim-Shih Liaw:
Supporting connections between simulators and databases.
- Sherif Kamel:
Towards an information society in Egypt.
- Syed Zahoor Hassan:
Software development in developing countries: framework for analysis of quality initiatives.
- Bjørn Erik Munkvold:
Alignment of collaboration technology adoption and organizational change findings from five case studies.
- Steve Clarke, Brian Lehaney:
Human-centred methods in information systems: boundary setting and methodological choice.
- Salvatore Valenti, Alessandro Cucchiarelli, Maurizio Panti:
Some guidelines to support the selection of a test management tool for web-based assessment.
- Dusan Lesjak, Miroslav Rebernik:
Real-world learning of information resource management.
- Sooyong Park, Vijayan Sugumaran:
From object-oriented modeling to agent-oriented modeling: an electronic commerce application.
- Manal M. Elkordy:
An integrated model of EIS use.
- David Tucker, Pascale de Berranger:
Nurturing trust and reactive training: essential elements in ICT diffusion projects.
- Elaine Ferneley:
Information retrieval using collaborating multi-user agents.
- R. Brent Gallupe, Felix B. Tan:
Emerging research themes in global information management.
- Syed M. Rahman, Vincent Goh Boon Yew:
MD5 hash function in image based smart card security.
- Hans Lehmann:
An object oriented architecture model for international information systems?: an exploratory study.
- Jay Liebowitz:
Knowledge mapping: an essential part of knowledge management.
- R. K. Jha, K. K. Mallik, R. N. Mukherjee:
Knowledge management system: a case study of RDCIS laboratories.
- Yum Wang:
A general analysis of the impact of electronic commerce on small businesses and entrepreneurships in the U.S.
- Yun Wang:
A comprehensive approach to teaching CS238 (visual basic programming).
- Shaila M. Miranda:
Facilitating workgroup reliance in virtual teams: the relative advantage of two communications technologies.
- Andrew G. Kotulic:
Security risk management (SRM) program effectiveness: the realities of information security research.
- Alexandra Tisma:
DeltaM: a decision support system for individual opinion forming about spatial plans.
- Ook Lee:
A simple answer to IT productivity paradox.
- Mathias Göbelt, Wolf Fichtner, Martin Dreher, Martin Wietschel, Otto Rentz:
A decision support tool for electric utility planning in liberalised energy markets under environmental constraints.
- Sanjeev Phukan, Ashok Ranchhod, T. Vasudavan:
IS education in the new millennium: determining the 'right' curriculum.
- I. T. Hawryszkiewycz:
Supporting learning as a process of knowledge creation within communities of knowing.
- Nancy Tsai, Thomas E. Hebert:
Measurement of college computer literacy course.
- Lora Robinson, Karen Thoms:
College student research strategies in an electronic age.
- Uma G. Gupta, Randy W. Butler, Thomas D. Milner:
Leading without bleeding: an information technology case study at Union Pacific Railroad.
- Eli B. Cohen, Elizabeth C. Boyd:
Structured apprenticeship: solution to the management information technology labor shortage.
- Bonnie Rubenstein-Montano:
Clarifying roles: the use of intelligent agents in knowledge management.
- Heidi R. Perreault:
Ethical perceptions regarding the use of workplace technology.
- Camilla Kolsen de Wit:
Critical success factors for action in innovative IT-projects.
- Bonn-Oh Kim, Ted Lee:
Component-based ERP design in a distributed object environment.
- Christian Wagner:
A course in virtual work.
- Charles K. Davis, Charlene A. Dykman:
Sticking to the basics: information technology at the glue factory.
- S. D. Scott, S. T. Leong, N. M. Brooke:
Combining expressions and speech in talking head models.
- Kristina Wagner, Ilja Hauss:
Evaluation and measurement of R&D knowledge in the engineering sector.
- Rimvydas Skyrius, Charles R. Winer:
IT management decision support in two different economies: a comparative study.
- George Ballester:
Will Asian-Pacific information technologists develop a new way to manage international banking swift messages?
- Stephen K. Probert:
Ethics, authenticity and emancipation in information systems development.
- Jodi Vosburg, Anil Kumar:
Managing dirty data in organizations: an exploratory case study.
- Han T. M. van der Zee:
Designing and implementing an IT evaluation program.
- Barbara D. Klein:
Development and implementation of an MBA course on information management.
- Barbara D. Klein:
Undergraduate versus graduate perceptions of Internet information quality.
- Eugene Kaluzniacky:
Work stress among information systems professionals.
- Robert Winter:
Focus on IT-enabled change - St. Gallen's master of business engineering program.
- John Lamp, Carmen Lockwood:
Creating a realistic experience of an IS project: the team of teams approach.
- Liliane Esnault, Romain Zeiliger:
Navigating the Web: from information to knowledge.
- Laurence Fond-Harmant:
Uses of new information and communication technologies in corporate networking: what are the organizational patterns?
- Menno H. Nagel:
Environmental supply-chain management as cost driver: more than the environmental performance of the material flow.
- Hans Scholten, Pierre G. Jansen:
Home telematics, or the information super highway at home.
- Victoria C. Johnson, Sherwood R. Wang:
Promoting collaboration among trainers in the National Weather Service.
- Anthony David Stiller:
Challenging students to live e-business.
- Daniel Brandon Jr.:
An object oriented approach to user interface standards.
- Henry H. Emurian, Jingli Wang, Ashley G. Durham:
Design of a Web-based tutoring system for Java.
- Per Oscarson:
Managing information security in a small IT-service company: a case study.
- Pascal Gijsen, Ajantha Dahanayake:
A key action plan for introducing component based development.
- Mahesh S. Raisinghani:
Distance learning strategy for academia: a transnational perspective.
- Mary Elizabeth Brabston:
IT vision 2000: the state of the art in the new millennium.
- Thang N. Nguyen, David Brady:
A practical approach to designing EAI-enabled applications.
- Tatsumi Shimada, Sho Hanaoka:
An empirical study of excellent information system in Japanese firms.
- M. Gordon Hunter:
Factors that influence information systems professionals' career path: reflective career biographies.
- Danny Brash, Nikos Prekas, Georges Grosz, Farida Semmak:
Evaluating organizational patterns for supporting business knowledge management.
- Magne Jørgensen, Dag I. K. Sjøberg:
Empirical studies on effort estimation in software development projects.
- John Mingers:
Information systems: the case of the missing body.
- Fred K. Augustine Jr., Gary C. Oliphant:
Marketing in the e-commerce model: the state of the art in marketing the enterprise web site.
- Richard Chbeir, Youssef Amghar, André Flory:
A three layered approach for general image retrieval.
- Linda V. Knight, Diane M. Graf:
Business to consumer e-commerce growth patterns: analysis and projections.
- Marisa C. G. Balas, Paul A. H. M. Mantelaers:
Problems in the education of ICT professionals in Mozambique: a case study.
- France Belanger, Craig Van Slyke:
Perceptions of business-to-consumer electronic commerce: a comparison of two cultures.
- Irv Englander, William T. Schiano:
Meeting the e-commerce challenge in the undergraduate curriculum.
- Emmanuelle Vaast:
Knowledge management as structuration of IT and organization.
- Renee Dschida, Marianne Elmer, Kim Groshek, Anil Kumar:
Web based systems development: characteristics of winning solutions.
- Leopoldo E. Colmenares:
Developing an expert system to software selection for small business.
- John R. Leavins, Margaret Shelton, Pat Hogan:
New development in accounting for computer science.
- Victor J. Perotti, Valarie S. Perotti:
Recruiting the best in these very tough times: a study of recruiter behaviors preferred by MIS graduates.
- Henry B. Wolfe:
Offensive and defensive computer forensics.
- Clayton A. Looney, Debabroto Chatterjee:
Measuring nature and extent of organizational of the World Wide Web: development of a coding scheme.
- A. Stander:
A view of the future: using wireless devices as a support mechanism for distance education.
- Manju K. Ahuja, Florence Rodhain:
The effects of work-family conflict on IT workers' careers: a gender-based analysis.
- Y. H. Chen:
Building global information systems capabilities: a resource-based approach.
- Oliver Wendt, Falk von Westarp:
Determinants of diffusion in network effect markets.
- Karl Kurbel:
Automatic classification of electronic commerce applications in the World Wide Web - a neural network based approach.
- Mario A. Bochicchio, Roberto Paiano:
Software reuse in hypermedia applications.
- Thomas Hilton, David Olsen:
The object pattern concept applied to the entity-relationship data model.
- Geoffrey Mitchell, Beverley G. Hope:
Educational technology and emergent forms of education.
- Alden C. Lorents:
Enterprise system / e-business integration - the next wave.
- Matthew Swinarski, H. Raghav Rao:
An examination of perceived value of secondary knowledge sources for IT projects.
- Saonee Sarker, Suprateek Sarker:
The relationship among planning, implementation, and performance in the context of information systems.
- David A. Vance:
On the effects of exogenous and endogenous variables on information privacy concerns: a preliminary comparative study.
- Minh Q. Huynh, Jae-Nam Lee, Ron Chi-Wai Kwok, Shih-Ming Pi:
An exploratory study of teaching a case method online.
- Manzur M. Murshed, Gour C. Karmakar, Syed M. Rahman, M. H. Rahman:
A computer mediated teaching and learning scheme for Bangladesh Open University.
- Dorrie DeLuca, Ned Kock:
Improving business processes asynchronously.
- Lina Zhou, Dongsong Zhang:
A KM-enabled architecture for collaborative systems.
- Sury Ravindran, Sumit Sarkar:
Incentives and mechanisms for intra-organizational knowledge sharing.
- Rong Zhu, Dong Xie, Richard Chernock, David I. Seidman:
XML based interactive video and data services over cable.
- Mehdi Ghods, Christoph W. Klomp:
IT initiatives: the influences of management practices and organizational factors in large complex organizations.
- Engbert O. de Brock:
Integrating IT education and the world outside.
- Zoonky Lee, Jinyoul Lee, Tim Sieber:
ERP-based knowledge transfer.
- Eugene J. Rathswohl:
Using community service-learning in an information systems course.
- Norman Pendegraft, Joseph Geiger:
Use of SBIDA cases for IS projects.
- Norman Pendegraft:
Spread sheet simulation of CDMA.
- Hilary J. Kahn, Andrew F. Carpenter:
Using information models to support web-based search.
- Joseph G. Van Matre, Donna J. Slovensky:
Hospital information initiatives in the digital environment.
- André Scholz:
Performance specifications of software components.
- Lakshmi Mohan, Matthew D. Pelish:
Critical success factors for infomediaries.
- Laura C. Rivero, Jorge Horacio Doorn:
Managing referential integrity and non key-based dependencies in a denormalized context.
- Gary Schmidt, Donna E. LaLonde:
Designing web-based courses with a case-based reasoning component.
- Hilary J. Kahn, Nick Filer:
Supporting the maintenance and evolution of information models.
- Jean-Pierre Kuilboer, Noushin Ashrafi:
Adoption of object oriented analysis and design in the mainstream IS curriculum.
- Antonio Carlos Gastaud Maçada, Mo Adam Mahmood, João Luiz Becker:
Development and validation of an instrument to evaluate the impact of information technology investments: a cross-country analysis.
- Robert A. Rademacher:
Analysis of learning outcomes for web-based instruction.
- Michael D. Kull, Kristin E. Goodwin:
Using digital video to enable the learning experience: transformational leadership in the US Air Force.
- Sherry D. Ryan, Lawrence L. Schkade:
Employee-related costs and benefits in IT investment decisions: an empirical investigation.
- Wai Yin Mok:
Logical designs of object-relational databases.
- Michael D. Kull:
The state of the knowledge industry: an interpretive exploration.
- Babita Gupta, Lakshmi S. Iyer:
Knowledge management systems: an imperative for supporting the e-commerce customer.
- Gordana Jovanovic-Dolecek:
An efficient method for narrowband bandpass fir filter design.
- Andrew Ward, Brian Prosser:
Kierkegaard and the internet: the role and formation of community in education.
- Girija Krishnaswamy:
Intelligent transport systems for electronic commerce: a preliminary discussion in the Australian context.
- J. Dewald Roode:
How real is the virtual university?
- Liisa von Hellens, Craig Van Slyke, Marcy L. Kittner:
A comparison of Australian and American students' perceptions of IT job skills.
- Joan Mann:
Undergraduate global IT education: An experiential approach using the concept of fit.
- Thomas Lee:
Managing internet access services: competition, market share and profitability.
- Denise R. McGinnis, Gayla Jo Slauson, Chad Grabow:
A CIS curriculum planning model for a four-year CIS program.
- Ahmed H. Kandil, Ahmed El-Bialy, Khaled Wahba:
Towards an automatic massive course generation system.
- Fred K. Augustine Jr., Theodore J. Surynt:
An enterprise approach to the CIS curriculum.
- Shirley Fedorovich:
Student competencies: computer skills for business majors; standards, assessment, and instructional issues.
- Sylvie Guillaume, Ali Khenchaf:
Generalizing association rules with ordinal intensity of implication.
- Lizette Crafford, J. Dewald Roode:
Developing a model to understand the contribution of IT-related interventions to sustainable socio-economic development in rural communities: a grounded theory approach.
- Hyeon-Kon Kim:
Strategic information resources management in government: Lessons from international benchmarking.
- Heidi Arndt, Herna L. Viktor:
Dynamic knowledge-base construction through knowledge discovery.
- Michael J. Savoie:
IT, e-commerce, and the knowledge workers of the future.
- Mauritz Oberholzer:
A view on ICT policy forming initiatives in South Africa: the social constitution of ICT policies in developing countries.
- Andrey Naumenko, Alain Wegmann:
Application of information management with meeting automation tool.
- Kresimir Fertalj, Damir Kalpic, Nikola Hadjina:
On-the-scene education of information technology staff.
- Jingde Cheng:
Designing, developing, and maintaining concurrent systems based on self-measurement principle.
- R. J. L. M. Maas, R. Maghnouji, Gert-Jan de Vreede, Henk G. Sol:
Getting grip on knowledge management.
- Marisa C. G. Balas, Paul A. H. M. Mantelaers:
Problems in the implementation and utilisation of IT in Mozambique: the MIS-Modum case.
- Jingde Cheng:
Temporal relevant logic as the logical basis of autonomous evolutionary information systems.
- Mikael Wiberg, Åke Grönlund:
A distributed cognition analysis of mobile CSCW.
- Krisztián Monostori, Arkady B. Zaslavsky, Heinz W. Schmidt:
MatchDetectReveal: finding overlapping and similar digital documents.
- Katherine Blashki:
Bending the paradigm: the use of the studio as an essential component of the structure of the bachelor of multimedia.
- Arno Scharl:
Adaptive web representation.
- Dinesh A. Mirchandani, Albert L. Lederer:
Predictors of strategic information systems planning autonomy in U.S. subsidiaries of foreign firms.
- Lianfu Wu, Bruce Rocheleau:
Formal vs. informal end user training.
- Vincent C. Yen:
Knowledge management and electronic commerce.
- Susan Athey, John A. Hoxmeier:
Where have all the women gone?
- Lisa Mullin, Michael J. MacDonald:
Experimental results - teaching programming with/without technology.
- Virginia A. Taylor, William Paterson, Caroline M. Coughlin:
Value-added measurement: a business perspective on budgeting & resource allocation applied to the non-profit world of libraries.
- Freddie E. Beaver:
Comparative case study of multiple "schools of thought" in microcomputer applications teaching.
- Vivekanand Gopalkrishnan, Qing Li, Kamalakar Karlapalem:
Efficient query processing with structural join indexing in an object relational data warehousing environment.
- Nancy S. Eickelmann:
Integrating the balanced scorecard and software measurement frameworks.
- W. Jansen, G. C. A. Steenbakkers, H. P. M. Jagers:
Knowledge management and virtual communities.
- Wilfried Lemahieu:
An object-oriented approach to conceptual hypermedia modeling.
- Sue Newell, Jacky Swan, Maxine Robertson:
Contextualising knowledge management for innovation.
- James Perotti:
Turmoil in the telecommunications industry.
- Katia Passerini, Mary J. Granger, William Koffenberger, Kemal Cakici:
The pros and cons of web-based teaching: who wins? Faculty perceptions of the advantages/disadvantages of the World Wide Web.
- Catherine K. Murphy:
Improving inductive accuracy by classifying errors.
- André Scholz:
Problems and conflicts while developing an executive information system - an experience report.
- Robert D. Childs, Gerry Gingrich:
Can your University learn?
- Christian Bauer, Arno Scharl:
Conceptual foundations of tool-based evolutionary web development.
- Wendy T. Lucas, Mark Frydenberg:
Enhanced learning with personalized course pages.
- Tony Richardson:
Computer technology - keeping students honest.
- David Mayrhofer, Mag Andrea Polterauer:
Data models supporting knowledge management: what can a general data model do for knowledge management?
- Peter Busch, Christopher N. G. Dampney:
Tacit knowledge acquisition and processing within the computing domain: an exploratory study.
- Ric Jentzsch:
Teaching e-commerce backoffice.
- M. Khris McAlister, Julio C. Rivera, Stephen F. Hallam:
Tweleve questions to answer before offering a web based curriculum.
- Grigoris Antoniou, M. Arief:
Modelling business rules using defeasible logic.
- Bill Morgan, Bob Godfrey:
The place of homework in an information systems tutorial.
- Soo Kyoung Lim, Moo-Jung Kang, Byung-Wook Lee, Myung-Sun Jeong:
The development of a framework to evaluate the organizational informatization level.
- Mark A. Serva, Mark A. Fuller:
Making the systems analysis and design class more realistic: managing vendors, politics, and technology.
- Brent Auernheimer, Nicole Lampe-Nalchajian:
An informal study of visual depictions of workflows.
- George Easton, Annette Easton, Michael Belch:
GSS: old dog, new tricks applying GSS to marketing research.
- Kevin D. Reilly, Norman W. Bray:
Human learning models and data collection over the long haul.
- Kevin D. Reilly, Norman W. Bray:
Prolegomenon to computer-based great epistemologies education.
- Mo Adam Mahmood, Mark Dubrow, Gary J. Mann:
Amerireal corporation: information technology and organizational performance.
- Vicky Wilson:
Looking at leadership in information service teams: a new approach.
- Sujit Attavar, Gerald Grant:
Developing an architecture for global remote network access: one organization's approach.
- Daniel L. Moody:
Strategies for improving the quality of entity relationship models: a toolkit for practitioners.
- Paola Bielli:
Automating libraries in developing countries: the experience at Almaty State University (Kazakhstan).
- Sven Verstrepen, Dirk Deschoolmeester, Roelof van den Berg:
Servitization in the automotive sector: creating value and competitive advantage through service after sales.
- Alain Bedecarrats, Frederic Berger, Françoise Dinger, Danielle Hirsch, Rogier Wilms, Jeroen C. J. H. Aerts:
Developing an environmental management information system for the sustainable development of the ski resort of Les Arcs (French Alps).
- Vikram Sethi, Tonya B. Barrier, Ruth C. King:
Leveraging the information architecture to support strategy.
- David H. Olsen, Jeff Johnson:
Database usage in municipal information systems: a case study.
- David H. Olsen, James Todd Cochrane, Teresa M. Visser:
Accounting database design and SQL implementation revisited.
- Selwyn Piramuthu:
Electronic commerce and data mining: minimum degree ordering for identifying association rules.
- Laura Felice:
Using formal specifications in object oriented design.
- Kai Bartlmae:
An experience factory for knowledge discovery in databases: representing KDD-experience.
- Elayne W. Coakes, Gill Sugden:
Knowledge management in the university sector: some empirical results.
- Vicky Wilson:
The situation is flexible: experimentation with problem-based learning at an Australian University.
- Marijn Janssen, Henk G. Sol:
Simulation for business engineering of electronic markets.
- Morgan Jennings:
What do good designers know that we don't?
- Gamze Seckin, Forouzan Golshani:
A new cell mapping model for multipriority video over ATM.
- Dennis Drinka:
User capabilities as a variable in model-based DSS design: a case study.
- Choong-Ho Yi:
Representing and reasoning with scenarios within information systems modeling.
- C. Sophie Lee:
Yet another productivity paradox? CRM and customer satisfaction.
- C. Sophie Lee:
To team or not to team? A pedagogical perspective.
- K. Nageswara Rao, K. H. Babu:
Information management/librarian to knowledge manager: change of role.
- Karen S. Nantz, Marilyn Wilkins:
Relationship of computer anxiety and the computer operating environments among collegiate business students.
- Georg Disterer:
Social barriers for knowledge databases in professional service firms.
- Tracey Neil, Pak Yoong:
Information systems project management: managing beyond the comfort zone.
- G. Harindranath:
Information technology in Hungary: a study of IT industry and policy in the context of economic transition.
- Thomas W. Jackson, Ray Dawson, Darren Wilson:
The cost of email within organizations.
- Hung-Bin Ding, Yi-Kuan Lee:
The impact of technology/product discontinuity to inter-departmental interfaces.
- Kyungkoo Jun, Ladislau Bölöni, David K. Y. Yau, Dan C. Marinescu:
Intelligent QoS support for an adaptive video service.
- Keiichi Yamada:
Knowledge generating system: a mechanism that generates generated knowledge.
- Sorel Reisman:
An IT approach to faculty development.
- Ashu Guru, Fiona Fui-Hoon Nah, Patricia M. Hain:
Effect of hypertext and animation on learning.
- Minnie Yi-Miin Yen:
Assurance service: the trust builder of electronic commerce.
- K.-Y. R. Li, T. Ong, R. J. Willis:
A collaborative design-by-sketching conception design tool for multimedia application development.
- Anne P. Massey, Mitzi M. Montoya-Weiss, Kent Holcom:
Inside IBM: redefining the customer relationship via a knowledge maangement system.
- David T. Croasdell, William L. Fuerst:
Task oriented organizational memory for efficient product assortment.
- Soongoo Hong, Pairin Katerattanakul:
Impacts of data warehousing implementation on retailer's marketing performances.
- Gillian M. Mallalieu, Stephen K. Probert:
Power perspectives of process modelling.
- Gerd Frick, Eric Sax, Klaus D. Müller-Glaser:
Knowledge sharing across organizational boundaries with application to distributed engineering processes.
- Håkan Enquist, Thanos Magoulas:
Towards a model for architectural co-ordination of business and IT perspective.
- Ming Wang:
Establishing a bridge from academia to industry: the faculty internship.
- Wim Van Grembergen:
The balanced scorecard and IT governance.
- Nozar Hashemzadeh:
Predictability of exchange rate dynamics: a review of the evidence.
- Ruihong Si, Guixiang Su:
Design and implementation of an MIS of telecom service.
- Joseph S. Morrell, Charles H. Mawhinney:
Distance learning methodologies in the information systems curriculum: clusters as an Internet delivery correlative.
- Kong Gui Lan, Yang Yue Xiang, Zhang Yin Fu:
Putting knowledge management technologies into distance education.
- Thekla Rura-Polley, Igor Hawryszkiewycz, Ellen Baker:
Facilitating sensemaking in knowledge integration within geographically dispersed cross-functional teams.
- Ashok Ranchhod, Ray Hackney:
Marketing the IT function: furthering in-house knowledge elicitation.
- Murugan Anandarajan, Milton Silver, Claire A. Simmers, Magid Igbaria:
Website access behavior in the workplace: a structural equation approach.
- Y. M. Liow, Tony K. Y. Chan, Francis B. S. Lee:
A continuous media file system.
- Andrew S. Targowski, Gurpreet Dhillon:
What is information? A review of different perspectives.
- Robert D. Galliers, Sue Newell:
Advancing information management: reveling in information rather than knowledge.
- Dennis Bialaszewski:
Active learning, teamwork, and IT technology.
- Steven Wyman, Verne E. McFarland:
Digitization as adaptation: the evolution of the superfund document management system.
- Urban Nulden, Christian Hardless, Malin Nilsson, Charlotta Bohrn, Charlotte Ljungblad, Bodil Ward, Louice Nilsson:
Multimedia scenarios and role-playing.
- Roberta M. Roth:
The use of Kaizen in information systems requirements definition: a case study at Pella Corporation.
- John Carlo Bertot, Colleen Ostiguy, Charles R. McClure, Francis Eppes:
Developing national library network statistics and performance measures: issues, findings, and recommendations.
- Colleen Ostiguy, John Carlo Bertot:
Developing national library network statistics and performance measures: measuring online database usage.
- Aryya Gangopadhyay:
Extending electronic catalogs for supply chain management.
- Theodoros Lantzos, Gillian M. Mallalieu, Helen M. Edwards:
ORION: supporting the management of business IT.
- Leigh Ellen Potter:
Usability: changes in the field: A look at the system quality aspect of changing usability practices.
- Celia T. Romm, Wal Taylor:
Community informatics: the next frontier.
- Celia T. Romm, Wal Taylor:
Thinking creatively about on-line education.
- Khalid S. Soliman:
The pros and cons of adopting internet technology to conduct interorganizational electronic commerce.
- Khalid S. Soliman:
Critical success factors in implementing software reuse: a managerial prospective.
- Jürgen Hesselbach, Karsten V. Westernhagen:
Designing recycling systems using closed queueing networks.
- Vijay K. Khandelwal:
Effective management of information technology: critical success factors approach for Australian CEOs.
- Alexander Huber, Jorge Marx Gómez:
Disassembly planning in conventional PPC-systems: problems and suggestions.
- Jean Bézivin:
New trends in model engineering.
- Chang Liu, Gary Armstrong, Daniel Lee, June Lu:
Web survey design with active server pages: a new research method.
- Chittibabu Govindarajulu:
End-user types and end-user support: a study.
- Vikram Sethi, David Meinert:
Systems development and implementation in RCL, Inc.
- Uma G. Gupta, Jack McGraw, Joan McGraw:
Two decades of project management research: lessons learned.
- Tania Fatima Calvi Tait, Roberto C. S. Pacheco:
An information systems architecture model for public sector: from data processing state enterprises.
- Heather E. Hudson, Theda S. Pittman:
Rural telecommunications for development: lessons from the Alaskan experience.
- Mehdi Ghods, Kay M. Nelson, Mari Buche, Jody A. Lynn:
An investigation of the factors that motivate IT personnel to accept transitions to new technologies and environments.
- Ghazi AlKhatib:
Information systems re-engineering strategies.
- Reiner R. Dumke:
Metrics-integrated case tools.
- Abdulridha Alshawaf:
Critical issues of information systems management in Kuwait.
- B. Lavi, A. Armoni, Z. Rotstein, U. Gabay:
Data warehousing and data mining as a tool to gain a competitive edge in healthcare institutes.
- Merza Hasan, Salem M. Al-Yakoob:
Fleet management mathematical programming model for routing and scheduling an ocean transportation petroleum problem.
- Keri E. Pearlson:
Building telecommuting theory from paradoxes.
- Jeffrey H. Smith:
A decision support system for managing a diverse portfolio of technology resources: automated resources allocation of deep space network equipment.
- Dennis C. Guster, David Robinson, Anthony Juckel:
Differences in the interarrival rate distributions between ATM and high speed ethernet and their implications on computer network performance.
Panels, Workshops and Tutorials
Last update Sun May 26 02:35:00 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Jan Duffy:
Panels, workshops and tutorials.
- Samir Chatterjee:
Quality-of-service management in the next-generation internet.
- William H. Money, Lionel Q. Mew, Fred Sencindiver, Dennis M. Maguire:
Decision support and information system tools for effective team project planning.
- Mary J. Granger, Joyce Currie Little, Susan K. Lippert:
Professionalism in the computer information systems curriculum.
- Yogesh Malhotra:
Integrating knowledge management in e-business.
- Ramesh Subramanian, Stephen Colt:
Environmental information systems modeling: current practices and emerging approaches.
- Andrew Wenn, Steve Clarke, Elayne W. Coakes, M. Gordon Hunter, Bill Hutchinson, Eric Perotti, Valerie Perotti:
Human centred computing: interests, issues, expectations and results.
- Eugene Kaluzniacky:
The influence of personality type on systems work.
- Eli Cohen, Daphyne Saunders, Jamil Chaudri, James C. Criner, Dusan Lesjak, Susan E. Conners, Nagib Callaos:
Global diversity in IRM education.
- Mehdi Khosrowpour:
Forum on information security education.
- A. K. Aggarwal, Harbhajan Kehal, Morgan Jennings, Pekka Makkonen, Liliane Esnault, Minnie Yi-Miin Yen, Paul Darbyshire:
Web-based education diffusion across disciplines and boundaries.
- Dessa David:
Doctoral symposium abstracts.
- M. Pamela Neely:
A methodology for the evaluation of source database quality in a decision support system or data warehouse: development and testing.
- José Luís Pereira, João Alvaro Carvalho:
Cooperative information systems based on workflow: development issues.
- Will Foster:
Business to business e-commerce success factors in China.
- Andrew G. Kotulic:
The security of the IT resource and management support: security risk management (SRM) program effectiveness.