Monterey, CA, USA Massoud Pedram, Charles J. Alpert (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 2003 International Symposium on Physical Design, ISPD 2003, Monterey, CA, USA, April 6-9, 2003.
ACM 2003, ISBN 1-58113-650-1
Welcome and Keynote
Placement and Physical Synthesis Deep Dive (invited)
- Paul Villarrubia:
Important placement considerations for modern VLSI chips.
- Ravi Varadarajan:
Convergence of placement technology in physical synthesis: is placement really a point tool?
Issues in Timing
- Ting-Yuan Wang, Yu-Min Lee, Charlie Chung-Ping Chen:
3D thermal-ADI: an efficient chip-level transient thermal simulator.
- Masanori Hashimoto, Yuji Yamada, Hidetoshi Onodera:
Capturing crosstalk-induced waveform for accurate static timing analysis.
- Chandramouli V. Kashyap, Charles J. Alpert, Frank Liu, Anirudh Devgan:
Closed form expressions for extending step delay and slew metrics to ramp inputs.
- Muzhou Shao, Martin D. F. Wong, Huijing Cao, Youxin Gao, Li-Pen Yuan, Li-Da Huang, Seokjin Lee:
Explicit gate delay model for timing evaluation.
- Murat R. Becer, Ravi Vaidyanathan, Chanhee Oh, Rajendran Panda:
Signal integrity management in an SoC physical design flow.
From the Trenches (invited)
Partitioning & Placement
Power Grid Design (invited)
Lithography and Routing:
What's Next? (invited)
- Lars Liebmann:
Layout impact of resolution enhancement techniques: impediment or opportunity?
- Hardy Kwok-Shing Leung:
Advanced routing in changing technology landscape.
- Andrew B. Kahng:
Research directions for coevolution of rules and routers.
Routing and Clocking
Regular Circuit Fabrics (invited)
Last update Sat May 18 19:09:01 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Chetan Patel, Anthony Cozzie, Herman Schmit, Lawrence T. Pileggi:
An architectural exploration of via patterned gate arrays.
- Jason Cong, Yiping Fan, Xun Yang, Zhiru Zhang:
Architecture and synthesis for multi-cycle communication.
- Bo Hu, Hailin Jiang, Qinghua Liu, Malgorzata Marek-Sadowska:
Synthesis and placement flow for gain-based programmable regular fabrics.
- Fan Mo, Robert K. Brayton:
Fishbone: a block-level placement and routing scheme.