Honolulu, Hawaii, USA David Raffo, Dietmar Pfahl, Li Zhang (Eds.):
International Conference on Software and Systems Process, ICSSP 2011, Honolulu, HI, USA, May 21-22, 2011, Proceedings.
ACM 2011, ISBN 978-1-4503-0730-7
- Barry W. Boehm:
Software and systems engineering process implications of evolutionary development of evolutionary development.
- D. Ross Jeffery:
Ubiquitous process: an opportunity or temptation?
Software and systems process analysis
Software process in MDE
Knowledge mining in software process
Software process improvement
- Martin Kowalczyk, Ove Armbrust, Masafumi Katahira, Tatsuya Kaneko, Yuko Miyamoto, Yumi Koishi:
Requirements for process management support: experience from the Japanese aerospace industry.
- Thomas Birkhölzer, Hesam Chiniforooshan Esfahani, Christoph Dickmann, Jürgen Vaupel, Stefan Ast:
Goal-driven evaluation of process fragments using weighted dependency graphs.
- Joseph R. Wirthlin, Daniel X. Houston, Raymond J. Madachy:
Defense acquisition system simulation studies.
- Xu Bai, LiGuo Huang, He Zhang, Alexander Egyed:
GoPoMoSA: a goal-oriented process modeling and simulation advisor.
- Jan Friedrich, Klaus Bergner:
Formally founded, plan-based enactment of software development processes.
- Ilenia Fronza, Alberto Sillitti, Giancarlo Succi, Jelena Vlasenko:
Understanding how novices are integrated in a team analysing their tool usage.
- Jason Tsay, Hyrum K. Wright, Dewayne E. Perry:
Experiences mining open source release histories.
- Marcos Silva, Toacy Cavalcante de Oliveira:
Towards detailed software artifact specification with SPEMArti.
- Jonathan L. Krein, Patrick Wagstrom, Stanley M. Sutton Jr., Clay Williams, Charles D. Knutson:
The problem of private information in large software organizations.
- Stanley M. Sutton Jr.:
Concepts in the definition of an enterprise development process.
towards a rich process manifesto
Last update Sat May 18 19:09:10 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page