12. ISWC 2008:
Pittsburgh, PA, USA12th IEEE International Symposium on Wearable Computers (ISWC 2008), September 28 - October 1, 2008, Pittsburgh, PA, USA.
IEEE 2008, ISBN 978-1-4244-2637-9
Mobile Phones and Human Interface
- Kristof Van Laerhoven, Marko Borazio, David Kilian, Bernt Schiele:
Sustained logging and discrimination of sleep postures with low-level, wrist-worn sensors.
- Brian French, Divya Tyamagundlu, Daniel P. Siewiorek, Asim Smailagic, Dan Ding:
Towards a Virtual Coach for manual wheelchair users.
- Maja Stikic, Kristof Van Laerhoven, Bernt Schiele:
Exploring semi-supervised and active learning for activity recognition.
Power and System Integration
- Ross T. Smith, Benjamin Avery, Bruce H. Thomas:
Lightweight hand and arm tracking for mobile augmented reality.
- Matthew L. Lee, Anind K. Dey:
Wearable experience capture for episodic memory support.
- Daniel Spelmezan, Adalbert Schanowski, Jan O. Borchers:
Rapid prototyping for wearable computing.
- Nwanua Elumeze, Michael Eisenberg:
Scheming textiles: End-user programming for wearables.
- Stephen Cuzzort, Thad Starner:
AstroWheelie: A wheelchair based exercise game.
- Seungyon Claire Lee, Thad Starner:
Stop burdening your eyes: A wearable electro-tactile display.
- Helene Day-Fraser, Sidney Fels, Robert Pritchard:
Walk the Walk, Talk the Talk.
- Geeta Shroff, Asim Smailagic, Daniel P. Siewiorek:
Wearable context-aware food recognition for calorie monitoring.
- Moonsoo Sung, Keesam Jeong, Gilsoo Cho:
Suggestion for optimal location of textile-based ECG electrodes on an elastic shirts considering clothing pressure of the shirt.
Tutorials and Workshop
Last update Mon May 20 23:56:07 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page