Cavtat/Dubrovnik, Croatia Vesna Luzar-Stiffler, Iva Jarec, Zoran Bekic (Eds.):
Proceedings of the ITI 2009 31st International Conference on Information Technology Interfaces, Cavtat/Dubrovnik, Croatia, June 22-25, 2009.
IEEE 2009, ISBN 978-953-7138-15-8
- Ray Adams:
Cognitive science meets computing science: The future of cognitive systems and cognitive engineering.
- Simon de Lusignan:
Improving data quality and clinical records: Lessons from the UK National Programme about structure, process and utility.
- Michael Greenacre:
Dynamic graphics for research and teaching, with applications in the life sciences.
- Dieter Kranzlmüller:
The future European Grid Infrastructure - Roadmap and challenges.
- Lisa Neal Gualtieri:
The doctor as the second opinion and the internet as the first.
- Hugh J. Watson:
What's new and important in business intelligences.
- Ray J. Paul:
What an Information System is, and why is it important to know this.
- Alan Jovic, Nikola Bogunovic:
Feature set extension for heart rate variability analysis by using non-linear, statistical and geometric measures.
- Liepa Bikulciené, Zenonas Navickas, Alfonsas Vainoras, Jonas Poderys, Rimtautas Ruseckas:
Matrix analysis of human physiologic data.
- Marcus Bloice, Franz Wotawa, Andreas Holzinger:
Java's alternatives and the limitations of Java when writing cross-platform applications for mobile devices in the medical domain.
- Ligia Chiorean, Mircea-Florin Vaida:
Medical image fusion based on discrete wavelet transform using Java technology.
- Daniel-Ioan Curiac, G. Vasile, Ovidiu Banias, Constantin Volosencu, A. Albu:
Bayesian network model for diagnosis of psychiatric diseases.
- Dejan Dinevski, Andrea Poli:
Integration of e-Health systems with the Open Source approach and O3 example.
- Ivan Drnasin, Domagoj Vucica, Stanko Tonkovic:
Success of teleradiology as a confirmation of radiological excellence.
- Drasko Nakic, Suzana Loskovska:
Internet medical consultant - A knowledge-sharing system.
- Kay I. Penny, Graeme D. Smith:
The use of data-mining to identify indicators of health related quality of life in patients with irritable bowel syndrome.
- Ozren Polasek, Kristina Fister, Silvije Vuletic, Josipa Kern:
P2P in public health: From particles to populations.
- Liang Xiao, Bo Hu, Lucy Hederman, Paul H. Lewis, Borislav D. Dimitrov, Tom Fahey:
Towards knowledge sharing and patient privacy in a clinical decision support system.
Computing in Business and Finance
- Ana Curl, Kresimir Fertalj:
A review of enterprise IT integration methods.
- Branimir Dukic, Marcel Meler, Josip Mesaric:
Conceptual model for promotion of Croatian tourist product based on integration of CRM and Web technologies.
- Darko Dukic, Tomislav Pasalic, Ivana Sesar:
Stochastic sum-of-ratios fractional programming model in an agricultural decision support system.
- Gordana Dukic, Ivana Sesar, Tomislav Pasalic:
Library activities management based on a simulation queuing model and an aspiration level model using statistical methods.
- P. I. Kamyshanov, A. P. Kamyshanov:
Information data flows and interfaces in financial management domain.
- Adi Prananto, Emmanuel Arnody Setyawan, Joze Kuzic:
A tale of a web services initiative: What really matters in benefits realization.
Databases, Data Warehousing and Information Systems
- Stas Bevc, Iztok Savnik:
Using tries for subset and superset queries.
- Martin Böhringer, Peter Gluchowski, Christian Kurze, Christian Schieder:
On the role of social software techniques for the design of self-organising enterprise reporting portals.
- Marian Dardala, Adriana Reveiu, I. Smeureanu:
Semantics-driven multimedia data access.
- Blagoj Delipetrov, Dragan Mihajlov, Marjan Delipetrov, Todor Delipetrov:
Model of the hydro-information system of the Republic of Macedonia.
- Livia Della Ragione, Giovanni Meccariello:
Development of an "easy module" tool based on the Kinematic Emission Model.
- Sandro Geric, Neven Vrcek:
Prerequisites for successful implementation of Service-Oriented Architecture.
- Marina Ivasic-Kos, Mile Pavlic, Patrizia Poscic:
The analysis and overview of semantic image interpretation.
- Nikita Mendkovich, Sergey Kuznetsov:
New algorithms for lexical query optimization.
- N. Milanovic, G. Soskic, A. Petkovic:
Data warehouse design for Croatian students' nourishment information system.
- Dzenana Muracevic, Haris Kurtagic:
Geospatial SOA using RESTful web services.
- H. Vranesic, L. Rovan:
Ontology-based data warehouse development process.
Data Mining, Statistics and Biometrics
- Sandra M. Aleixo, J. Leonel Rocha, Dinis D. Pestana:
Dynamical behaviour on the parameter space: New populational growth models proportional to beta densities.
- Neven Cukrov, Natasa Tepic, Dario Omanovic, Sonja Lojen, Elvira Bura-Nakic, Vjerocka Vojvodic, Ivanka Pizeta:
Anthropogenic and natural influences on the Krka River (Croatia) evaluated by multivariate statistical analysis.
- Blazenka Divjak, Dijana Oreski:
Prediction of academic performance using discriminant analysis.
- Rafal Doroz, Krzysztof Wrobel:
Method of signature recognition with the use of the mean differences.
- M. Ivette Gomes, M. Cristina Miranda:
Finite sample behaviour of the mixed moment estimator in dependent frameworks.
- M. Ivette Gomes, Dinis Pestana, Fernando Sequeira, Sandra Mendonca, Silvio Velosa:
Uniformity of offsprings from uniform and non-uniform parents.
- Ionel Haidu, Zsolt Magyari-Saska:
Animated sequential trend signal detection in finite samples.
- Christos P. Kitsos, Nikolaos K. Tavoularis:
New entropy type information measures.
- Atidel Lahouhou, Emmanuel Viennet, Azeddine Beghdadi:
Combining and selecting indicators for image quality assesment.
- Haris Memic:
Structure in online social networks: Bridging the micro-macro gap.
- Haris Memic:
Testing the strength of weak ties theory in small educational social networking websites.
- Dinis D. Pestana, Sandra M. Aleixo, J. Leonel Rocha:
Hausdorff dimension of the random middle third Cantor set.
Human Computer Interaction
- Andrea Bacic, Andrina Granic:
Intelligent interaction: A case study of web page prediction.
- Lynne Baillie, Lee Morton:
Designing quick & dirty applications for mobiles: Making the case for the utility of HCI principles.
- Darko Kovacevic, Anita Posa, Nikica Pribacic, Radovan Antonic, Asja Kovacevic:
Modeling human operator and process in different environments.
- Sanda Martincic-Ipsic, Miran Pobar, Ivo Ipsic:
Automatic evaluation of synthesized speech.
- Cecilia Sosa Arias Peixoto:
Human-computer interface expert system for agile methods.
- V. Shehu, A. Besimi, L. Abazi, M. Shaqiri:
Usability issues while building a new LMS.
- Christian Stickel, Karin Maier, Martin Ebner, Andreas Holzinger:
The modeling of harmonious color combinations for improved usability and UX.
- Hamed Taherdoost, Maslin Masrom:
An examination of smart card technology acceptance using adoption model.
ICT in Education
- Adrian Besimi, Visar Shehu, Lejla Abazi-Bexheti, Zamir Dika:
Managing security in a new Learning Management System (LMS).
- Vasile Paul Bresfelean, Nicolae Ghisoiu, Ramona Lacurezeanu, Dan-Andrei Sitar-Taut:
Towards the development of decision support in academic environments.
- R. Caput-Jogunica, S. Razbornik:
The role of distance learning study for the Croatian top level athletes.
- Ceraj Ivica, Justin T. Riley, Charles Shubert:
StarHPC - Teaching parallel programming within elastic compute cloud.
- M. Cuupic, Marin Golub, Domagoj Jakobovic:
Exam timetabling using genetic algorithm.
- Darko Dukic, Gordana Dukic, Mate Sesar:
Analysis of differences in student opinions as e-learning management support.
- Audrone Dumciene, Irena Valantiniene:
The aspects of e-learning products quality estimation.
- Majlinda Fetaji, Bekim Fetaji:
Analyses of mobile learning software solution in education using the task based learning approach.
- Patrick Halloran:
An evaluation of teaching: Observations across three culturess.
- Marija Hornis, Josipa Forjan, Jasna Horvat:
Establishing online dialogue in teaching statistics.
- Masatoshi Ishikawa, Keiichi Kaneko, Haruko Miyakoda, Norihide Shinagawa:
Automatic creation of materials for vocabulary learning based on pictures by mobile phones of learners.
- Mario Jadric:
Profile of students accessing online courses.
- Nenad Jukic, Boris Jukic:
Bridging the knowledge gap between operational databases and data warehouses.
- Mario Konecki, Tihomir Orehovacki, Alen Lovrencic:
Detecting computer code plagiarism in higher education.
- Zdena Lustigova, Frantisek Lustig:
Remote and open laboratory in science education - Technological, educational and psychological issues.
- Olivera Marjanovic:
Teradata university network: Creating opportunities for teaching leadership in emerging business disciplines.
- N. Milanovic, Tanja Milicevic:
Model of data exchange between heterogeneous systems using mule.
- Jelena Nakic, Andrina Granic:
Adapting to student's individual differences: A step to better learning performance.
- V. Novosel, I. Oresic:
Patrons' expectations on new technologies: Faculty of humanities and social sciences library case.
- Tihomir Orehovacki, Goran Bubas, Mario Konecki:
Web 2.0 in education and potential factors of Web 2.0 use by students of information systems.
- Andreja Rojko, Karel Jezernik:
E-training for adult education in mechatronics.
- Minna Silvennoinen, Liisa Kuparinen:
Usability challenges in surgical simulator training.
- Dejan Sraka, Branko Kaucic:
Source code plagiarism.
- Milojka Molan Stiglic, Mateja Verlic, Petra Povalej, Ales Strmecki, Dejan Dinevski:
E-learning for SME employees - A case study on e-learning quality.
- Mojca Tomazin, Miro Gradisar:
Cost-benefit analysis of free/open source software in education.
- Marta Zuvic-Butorac, Zoran Nebic:
Institutional support for e-learning implementation in higher education practice: A case report of University of Rijeka, Croatia.
Knowledge Management and Collaboration Systems
Modeling, Simulation and Optimization
Networking, Grids, Middleware and Distributed Platforms
- Maria Chtepen, Bart Dhoedt, Filip De Turck, Piet Demeester, Filip H. A. Claeys, Peter A. Vanrolleghem:
Adaptive checkpointing in dynamic grids for uncertain job durations.
- Bekim Cilku, Aksenti Grnarov:
New algorithms for efficient scheduling in Grid Ad-Hoc networks.
- Leonardo Corbalán, Laura Lanzarini, Armando De Giusti:
Resources NeuroSearch in Peer-to-Peer networks.
- Florije Ismaili, Xhemal Zenuni, Bujar Raufi:
A novel approach for efficiently finding Web Services on the Web.
- Ruta Jankuniene, Ieva Jankunaite:
Route creation influence on DMVPN QoS.
- Tobias Kruessmann, Arne Koschel, Martin Murphy, Adrian Trenaman, Irina Astrova:
High availability: Evaluating open source enterprise service buses.
- Anastas Misev, Emanouil I. Atanassov:
ULMon - Grid nonitoring from user point of view.
- A. B. Mohamed, A. Kandil:
Strengthening and securing the TCP/IP stack against SYN attacks.
- Cosmin Striletchi, Mircea-Florin Vaida:
A Web 3.0 solution for restraining the web-bots access to the on-line displayed content.
Theory of Computing and Computing Methodologies
Last update Thu May 23 17:33:21 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page