15. KDD 2009:
Paris, France - Workshop on Knowledge Discovery from Sensor Data Olufemi A. Omitaomu, Auroop R. Ganguly, João Gama, Ranga Raju Vatsavai, Nitesh V. Chawla, Mohamed Medhat Gaber (Eds.):
Proceedings of the Third International Workshop on Knowledge Discovery from Sensor Data, Paris, France, June 28, 2009.
ACM 2009, ISBN 978-1-60558-668-7
- Aurelie C. Lozano:
A data modeling approach to climate change attribution.
- Alessandro Donati:
Space missions & sensor networking: challenging scenarios.
- Carlos Guestrin:
How optimized environmental sensing helps address information overload on the web.
Full research papers
- Jorn Bakker, Mykola Pechenizkiy, Indre Zliobaite, Andriy Ivannikov, Tommi Kärkkäinen:
Handling outliers and concept drift in online mass flow prediction in CFB boilers.
- Karsten Steinhaeuser, Nitesh V. Chawla, Auroop R. Ganguly:
An exploration of climate data using complex networks.
- Cody L. Moser, Oubeidillah Aziz, Glenn A. Tootle, Venkat Lakshmi, Greg Kerr:
A comparison of SNOTEL and AMSR-E snow water equivalent datasets in western U.S. watersheds.
- Marwan Hassani, Emmanuel Müller, Thomas Seidl:
EDISKCO: energy efficient distributed in-sensor-network k-center clustering with outliers.
- Ranga Raju Vatsavai:
Phenological event detection from multitemporal image data.
- Sean McRoskey, James Notwell, Nitesh V. Chawla, Christian Poellabauer:
Mining in a mobile environment.
Short research papers
- Shivam Tripathi, Rao S. Govindaraju:
On the identification of intra-seasonal changes in the Indian summer monsoon.
- Vladan Radosavljevic, Slobodan Vucetic, Zoran Obradovic:
Reduction of ground-based sensor sites for spatio-temporal analysis of aerosols.
- Chen Li, Yang Zhang, Xue Li:
OcVFDT: one-class very fast decision tree for one-class classification of data streams.
- Li Wan, Jianxin Liao, Xiaomin Zhu:
A frequent pattern based framework for event detection in sensor network stream data.
- Esteban García-Cuesta, Inés María Galván, Antonio J. de Castro:
Supervised clustering via principal component analysis in a retrieval application.
- Yosr Naïja, Kaouthar Blibech Sinaoui:
A novel measure for validating clustering results applied to road traffic.
- Jongwuk Lee, Seung-won Hwang:
SkyTree: scalable skyline computation for sensor data.
- Mennan Güder, Nihan Kesim Cicekli, Özgül Salor, Isik Çadirci:
Clustering of power quality event data collected via monitoring systems installed on the electricity network.
Last update Mon May 20 23:57:33 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page