15. KDD 2009:
Paris, France - Workshop on Statistical and Relational Learning in Bioinformatics Christophe Costa Florêncio, Fabrizio Costa, Jan Ramon, Joost N. Kok (Eds.):
Proceedings of the ACM SIGKDD Workshop on Statistical and Relational Learning in Bioinformatics, Paris, France, June 28, 2009.
ACM 2009, ISBN 978-1-60558-667-0
Last update Mon May 20 23:57:33 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Jorge M. Arevalillo, Hilario Navarro:
Using random forests to uncover bivariate interactions in high dimensional small data sets.
- Tammy M. K. Cheng, Yu-En Lu, Pietro Liò:
Identification of structurally important amino acids in proteins by graph-theoretic measures.
- W. Hämäläinen:
Lift-based search for significant dependencies in dense data sets.
- Vlado Keselj, Haibin Liu, Norbert Zeh, Christian Blouin, Chris Whidden:
Finding optimal parameters for edit distance based sequence classification is NP-hard.
- Huma Lodhi, Stephen Muggleton, Michael J. E. Sternberg:
Multi-class protein fold recognition using large margin logic based divide and conquer learning.
- Uros Midic, A. Keith Dunker, Zoran Obradovic:
Protein sequence alignment and structural disorder: a substitution matrix for an extended alphabet.
- Jan Ramon, Fabrizio Costa:
Handling missing values and censored data in PCA of pharmacological matrices.
- Rabie Saidi, Mondher Maddouri, Engelbert Mephu Nguifo:
Comparing graph-based representations of protein for mining purposes.
- H. P. Shanahan:
Can we improve on the identification of transcription factor binding sites?