3. MEMOCODE 2005:
Verona, Italy 3rd ACM & IEEE International Conference on Formal Methods and Models for Co-Design (MEMOCODE 2005), 11-14 July 2005, Verona, Italy, Proceedings.
Keynote Talk I
Hardware Languages and Semantics
Keynote Talk II
- Tuba Yavuz-Kahveci, Tevfik Bultan:
Verification of parameterized hierarchical state machines using action language verifier.
- Jan Jürjens:
Verification of low-level crypto-protocol implementations using automated theorem proving.
- Manfred Broy:
Automotive software and systems engineering (Panel).
- Ingolf Krüger:
Service-oriented software and systems engineering - a vision for the automotive domain.
- Wolfgang Pree:
From bold idea to product - a case study.
Keynote Talk III
Micro-Architectural Specification and Verification
Last update Fri May 24 13:25:58 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Nicola Bombieri, Andrea Fedeli, Franco Fummi:
Extended abstract: on the property-based verification in SoC design flow founded on transaction level modeling.
- Masahiro Fujita:
Extended abstract: a formal design approach from software oriented UML descriptions to hardware oriented RTL.
- Ralph D. Jeffords, Ramesh Bharadwaj:
Extended abstract: formal verification of architectural patterns in support of dependable distributed systems.
- Elizabeth I. Leonard, Myla Archer:
Extended abstract: organizing automaton specifications to achieve faithful representation.
- Gustaf Naeser, Johan Furunäs:
Extended abstract: evaluation of delay queues for a Ravenscar HW kernel.
- Lars Pareto:
Extended abstract: requirements modeling within iterative, incremental processes.
- Peter Poplavko, Twan Basten, Milan Pastrnak, Jef L. van Meerbergen, Marco Bekooij, Peter H. N. de With:
Extended abstract: estimation times of on-chip multiprocessor stream-oriented applications.
- Klaus Rothbart, Ulrich Neffe, Christian Steger, Reinhold Weiss, Edgar Rieger, Andreas Mühlberger:
Extended abstract: an environment for design verification of smart card systems using attack simulation in SystemC.
- Patrick Schaumont, Sandeep K. Shukla, Ingrid Verbauwhede:
Extended abstract: a race-free hardware modeling language.
- Iñigo Ugarte, Pablo Sanchez:
Extended abstract: polynomial model-based evaluation of the branch coverage metric for functional verification of hardware systems.
- Xingwen Xu, Shinji Kimura, Kazunari Horikawa, Takehiko Tsuchiya:
Extended abstract: transition traversal coverage estimation for symbolic model checking.