Mike Anderson, Tim Oates (Eds.):
2005 AAAI Spring Symposium on Metacognition in Computation, March 21-23 2005, Stanford, California, USA.
AAAI Technical Report SS-05-04 AAAI Press 2005, ISBN 1-57735-230-0
Last update Tue May 21 17:43:36 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Michael T. Cox:
Metacognition in computation: A selected history.
- Eric Aaron:
Hybrid dynamical systems, dynamical intelligence, and meta-intelligence in embodied agents.
- Zippora Arzi-Gonczarowski:
Metacognition the mathematical way: Trying to nest constructs.
- Mikael Asker, Jacek Malec:
On reasoning and planning in real-time: An LDS-based approach.
- Marvin S. Cohen, Bryan B. Thompson:
Metacognitive processes for uncertainty handling: Connectionist implementation of a cognitive model.
- Michael T. Cox:
Perpetual self-aware cognitive agents.
- Jerry R. Hobbs, Andrew S. Gordon:
Toward a large-scale formal theory of commonsense psychology for metacognition.
- Eva Hudlicka:
Modeling interactions between metacognition and emotion in a cognitive architecture.
- Darsana P. Josyula, Michael L. Anderson, Donald Perlis:
Metacognition for dropping and reconsidering intentions.
- Jihie Kim:
Memory based meta-level reasoning for interactive knowledge capture.
- Jenny Eriksson Lundström, Andreas Hamfelt, Jørgen Fischer Nilsson:
Argumentation as a metacognitive skill of passing acceptance.
- Melanie Mitchell:
Self-awareness and control in decentralized systems.
- Kasia Muldner, Cristina Conati:
Providing adaptive support for meta-cognitive skills to improve learning.
- J. William Murdock, Paulo Pinheiro da Silva, David A. Ferrucci, Christopher A. Welty, Deborah L. McGuinness:
Encoding extraction as inferences.
- David J. Musliner, Robert P. Goldman, Kurt D. Krebsbach:
Deliberation scheduling strategies for adaptive mission planning in real-time environments.
- Lenhart K. Schubert:
Some KR&R requirements for self-awareness.
- Reid Swanson, Andrew S. Gordon:
Automated commonsense reasoning about human memory.
- Scott A. Wallace:
Abstract behavior representations for self-assessment.