10. Middleware 2009:
Urbana, IL, USA - ARM Paul Grace, Frank Eliassen (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 8th Workshop on Adaptive and Reflective Middleware, ARM 2009, held at the ACM/IFIP/USENIX International Middleware Conference, December 1, 2009, Urbana Champaign, IL, USA.
ACM 2009, ISBN 978-1-60558-850-6
Last update Sat May 25 18:47:59 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- João Nuno Silva, Luís Veiga, Paulo Ferreira:
Mercury: a reflective middleware for automatic parallelization of Bags-of-Tasks.
- Vatsala Nundloll, Gordon S. Blair, Paul Grace:
A component-based approach for (Re)-configurable routing in VANETs.
- Leila Jalali, Nalini Venkatasubramanian, Sharad Mehrotra:
A reflective middleware architecture for simulation integration.
- Joe Hoffert, Daniel L. C. Mack, Douglas C. Schmidt:
Using machine learning to maintain pub/sub system QoS in dynamic environments.
- Gianpaolo Cugola, Alessandro Margara:
RACED: an adaptive middleware for complex event detection.
- Bholanathsingh Surajbali, Paul Grace, Geoff Coulson:
A semantic composition model to preserve (re) configuration consistency in aspect oriented middleware.