8. Middleware 2007:
Newport Beach, CA, USA - MNCNA Proceedings of the Workshop on Middleware for Next-Generation Converged Networks and Applications, MNCNA 2007, Newport Beach, California, USA, November 26, 2007.
Last update Thu May 23 02:43:37 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Jatinder Pal Singh, Tansu Alpcan, Xiaoqing Zhu, Piyush Agrawal:
Towards heterogeneous network convergence: policies and middleware architecture for efficient flow assignment, rate allocation and rate control for multimedia applications.
- Noëmie Simoni, Chunyang Yin, Rhéa Berberi, Ghislain Du Chéné:
An NGN middleware based on an enhanced IMS.
- Michael Sutterer, Olaf Droegehorn, Klaus David:
Making a case for situation-dependent user profiles in context-aware environments.
- Tiziana Margaria, Bernhard Steffen:
Middleware: just another level for orchestration.
- Martin Strohbach, Martin Bauer, Ernö Kovacs, Claudia Villalonga, Nils Richter:
Context sessions: a novel approach for scalable context management in NGN networks.
- Eduardo Ribeiro, Rui J. Lopes:
An architecture for the provision of content networks based on IMS, metadata, presence and P2P technologies.
- Dipanjan Chakraborty, Sunil Goyal, Sumit Mittal, Sougata Mukherjea:
On the changing face of service composition in telecom.
- Patrick Stuedi, Gustavo Alonso:
Wireless ad hoc VoIP.
- Michael T. Hunter, Russell J. Clark, Frank S. Park:
Security issues with the IP multimedia subsystem (IMS).
- Eric W. Burger, Sharath Rajasekar, Phelim O'Doherty, Anders Lundqvist, Thomas Grönberg:
A telecommunications web services platform for third party network access and SOA-based service delivery.
- Nilanjan Banerjee, Koustuv Dasgupta, Sougata Mukherjea:
Providing middleware support for the control and co-ordination of telecom mashups.
- Niklas Blum, Thomas Magedanz, Horst Stein:
Service creation & delivery for SME based on SOA / IMS.