4. MSWiM 2001:
Rome, Italy Michela Meo, Teresa A. Dahlberg, Lorenzo Donatiello (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 4th International Symposium on Modeling Analysis and Simulation of Wireless and Mobile Systems, MSWiM 2001, Rome, Italy, 2001.
ACM 2001, ISBN 1-58113-378-2
Last update Tue May 21 17:46:17 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Cesare Mossotto:
System and process modelling for design, management and performance evaluation of present and future mobile networks.
- Nada Golmie, Robert E. Van Dyck, A. Soltanian:
Interference of bluetooth and IEEE 802.11: simulation modeling and performance evaluation.
- Christian Bettstetter:
Smooth is better than sharp: a random mobility model for simulation of wireless networks.
- Almudena Konrad, Ben Y. Zhao, Anthony D. Joseph, Reiner Ludwig:
A Markov-based channel model algorithm for wireless networks.
- Patrick A. Hosein:
Capacity model for the CDMA/HDR high-speed wireless data service.
- José Merseguer, Javier Campos, Eduardo Mena:
Performance analysis of internet based software retrieval systems using Petri Nets.
- Dirk Staehle, Kenji Leibnitz, Konstantin Tsipotis:
QoS of internet access with GPRS.
- James Jobin, Michalis Faloutsos, Satish K. Tripathi:
Performance evaluation of mobile wireless networks: a new perspective.
- Ilenia Tinnirello, Giuseppe Bianchi:
A simulation study of load balancing algorithms in cellular packet networks.
- Ljubica Blazevic, Silvia Giordano, Jean-Yves Le Boudec:
Self organized terminode routing simulation.
- Hossam S. Hassanein, Audrey Zhou:
Routing with load balancing in wireless Ad hoc networks.
- William D. Ivancic, David H. Stewart, Terry L. Bell, Brian A. Kachmar, Dan Shell, Kent Leung:
Mobile router technology development.
- Azzedine Boukerche, Sajal K. Das, Alessandro Fabbri:
Message traffic control capabilities of the R-DSDV protocol in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Sven Buchholz, Alexander Schill, Thomas Ziegert:
A simulation study of update techniques for cyclic data broadcast.
- Yufei Guo, Sajal K. Das, Maria Cristina Pinotti:
A new hybrid broadcast scheduling algorithm for asymmetric communication systems: push and pull data based on optimal cut-off point.
- Aslihan Celik, Anindya Datta:
A scalable approach for broadcasting data in a wireless network.
- Weiwei Sun, Weibin Shi, Bole Shi, Wenyun Ji, Yijun Yu:
A self-adaptive scheduling algorithm of on-demand broadcasts.