2. NESEA 2011:
Perth, AustraliaProceedings of the 2nd IEEE International Conference on Networked Embedded Systems for Enterprise Applications, NESEA 2011, Perth, Australia, December 8-9, 2011.
IEEE 2011, ISBN 978-1-4673-0495-5
Last update Sat May 18 19:27:03 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Hamza Ijaz Abbasi, Abdul Jabbar Siddiqui:
Implementation of smart elevator system based on wireless multi-hop AdHoc sensor networks.
- Subayal Khan, Jukka Saastamoinen, Jyrki Huusko, Jari Nurmi:
Performance evaluation of distributed NoTA applications on multi-core platforms.
- Shan-Jung Miao, Yarsun Hsu:
Group allocation: A novel fairness mechanism for on-chip network.
- Hung-Jen Sun, Yarsun Hsu:
Implementation and analysis of speculative flow control for on-chip interconnection network.
- Heider Marconi G. Madureira, José Edil G. de Medeiros, José Camargo da Costa, Gilmar S. Beserra:
System-level power consumption modeling of a SoC for WSN applications.
- Boguslaw Cyganek:
Adding parallelism to the hybrid image processing library in multi-threading and multi-core systems.
- Chi-Hoon Shin, Myeong-Hoon Oh, Sung Nam Kim, Seongwoon Kim:
Fine-grained power gating of datapath using FSM.
- Seong-Won Kang, Jung-Hoon Chun, Young-Hyun Jun, Kee-Won Kwon:
A study on accelerated built-in self test of multi-Gb/s high speed interfaces.
- Mehdi Alipour, Kamran Moshari, Mohammad Reza Bagheri:
Performance per power optimum cache architecture for embedded applications, a design space exploration.
- Hsin-Chou Chi, Hsi-Che Tseng, Chih-Ling Yang:
Efficient diagnosable design of the IEEE P1500 architecture for SoC testing.
- Jae-Hyun Jun, Hyunju Oh, Sung-Ho Kim:
DDoS flooding attack detection through a step-by-step investigation.
- Wouter Horré, Danny Hughes, Ka Lok Man, Steven Guan, Binbin Qian, Tianlin Yu, Haofan Zhang, Zhun Shen, Michel P. Schellekens, Steve Hollands:
Eliminating implicit dependencies in component models.
- J. Suryaprasad, B. O. Praveen Kumar, D. Roopa, A. K. Arjun:
A Novel Low-Cost Intelligent Shopping Cart.
- Zhibin Yu, Gi-Beom Kil, Yong-Do Choi, Sung-Ho Kim:
Traffic classification based on visualization.
- Delano M. Beder, Jo Ueyama, Marcos Lordello Chaim:
A generic policy-free framework for fault-tolerant systems: Experiments on WSNs.
- Fahimeh Farahnakian, Masoumeh Ebrahimi, Masoud Daneshtalab, Pasi Liljeberg, Juha Plosila:
Q-learning based congestion-aware routing algorithm for on-chip network.
- Maryam Kamali, Luigia Petre, Kaisa Sere, Masoud Daneshtalab:
CorreComm: A formal hierarchical framework for communication designs.
- Eunkyu In, Jongju Park, Sangwoo Ahn, Cheoljon Jang, Jongwha Chong:
Design of one chip communication stack processor and MMS communication stack library based on IEC 61850.
- Hyuk-In Kwon, Rize Jin, Tae-Sun Chung:
AB-FTL: An alternative block Flash Translation Layer using locality-aware technique.
- Karami H. Fatemeh, Ali K. Horestani:
New structure for adder with improved speed, area and power.
- Reza Faghih Mirzaee, Mohammad Eshghi:
Design of an ASIP IDEA crypto processor.