NIPS 2007: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Jean-Yves Audibert: Progressive mixture rules are deviation suboptimal.
- Brian Fischer: Optimal models of sound localization by barn owls.
- Peter Hoff: Modeling homophily and stochastic equivalence in symmetric relational data.
- Sergey Kirshner: Learning with Tree-Averaged Densities and Distributions.
- Luis E. Ortiz: CPR for CSPs: A Probabilistic Relaxation of Constraint Propagation.
- Tatyana Sharpee: Better than least squares: comparison of objective functions for estimating linear-nonlinear models.
- Michalis K. Titsias: The Infinite Gamma-Poisson Feature Model.