4. OSDI 2000:
San Diego, California, USA
4th Symposium on Operating System Design and Implementation (OSDI 2000), San Diego, California, USA, October 23-25, 2000.
USENIX Association 2000, ISBN 1-880446-16-2
Monday, October 23, 2000
Applying Language Technology to Systems
- Christopher R. Lumb, Jiri Schindler, Gregory R. Ganger, David Nagle, Erik Riedel:
Towards Higher Disk Head Utilization: Extracting "Free" Bandwidth from Busy Disk Drives.
- Rodney Van Meter, Minxi Gao:
Latency Management in Storage Systems.
- Jong Min Kim, Jongmoo Choi, Jesung Kim, Sam H. Noh, Sang Lyul Min, Yookun Cho, Chong-Sang Kim:
A Low-Overhead, High-Performance Unified Buffer Management Scheme That Exploits Sequential and Looping References.
Tuesday, October 24, 2000
- John Linwood Griffin, Steven W. Schlosser, Gregory R. Ganger, David Nagle:
Operating System Management of MEMS-based Storage Devices.
- Xiang Yu, Benjamin Gum, Yuqun Chen, Randolph Y. Wang, Kai Li, Arvind Krishnamurthy, Thomas E. Anderson:
Trading Capacity for Performance in a Disk Array.
- Darrell C. Anderson, Jeffrey S. Chase, Amin Vahdat:
Interposed Request Routing for Scalable Network Storage.
Wednesday, October 25, 2000
Last update Tue May 21 17:49:00 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Steven D. Gribble, Eric A. Brewer, Joseph M. Hellerstein, David E. Culler:
Scalable, Distributed Data Structures for Internet Service Construction.
- Godmar Back, Wilson C. Hsieh, Jay Lepreau:
Processes in KaffeOS: Isolation, Resource Management, and Sharing in Java.
- Alastair Reid, Matthew Flatt, Leigh Stoller, Jay Lepreau, Eric Eide:
Knit: Component Composition for Systems Software.