Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems, PACIS 2006, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, July 6-9, 2006.
Last update Wed May 22 16:17:45 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Anne C. Rouse:
Explaining I.T. Outsourcing Purchasers' Dissatisfaction.
- Md. Mahbubur Rahim, Sherah Kurnia, Graeme G. Shanks, Robert B. Johnston:
Exploring Factors Affecting the Achievement of Different Types of Inter-Organisational Systems Benefits.
- Shari Shang, Kai-Hsiang Liao:
A Learning Path of Process Capital Development - A Case Study of an IC Distributor.
- Ainin Sulaiman, Suhana Mohezar, Josephine Wai Lin Ng:
E-Ticketing in Malaysia: Usage Trends.
- Norzalita Abd Aziz, Ainin Sulaiman, Ghazali Musa:
The Influence of Travel Web Sites Effectiveness on Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivations: Malaysian Travellers' Perspective.
- Ragnar Schierholz, Susanne Glissmann, Lutz M. Kolbe, Walter Brenner:
Mobile Systems for Customer Service Differentiation the Case of Lufthansa.
- Hsien-Chou Liao, Yun-Hsiang Chao, Yi-Chia Hsu:
A Novel Approach for Data Encryption Depending on User Location.
- Jianming Yong, Elisa Bertino, Mark Toleman, Dave Roberts:
Extended RBAC with Role Attributes.
- Jin-Cherng Lin, Yu-Hsin Kao:
Burglarproof WEP Protocol on Wireless Infrastructure.
- Liang-Chuan Wu, Chorng-Shyong Ong, Yao-Wen Hsu:
Knowledge-Based Organization Evaluation.
- Shih-Wei Chou, Yu-Chieh Chang:
A Contingency Model of Knowledge Creation.
- Huan Ying Teah, Loo Geok Pee, Atreyi Kankanhalli:
Development and Application of a General Knowledge Management Maturity Model.
- Mohammed Quaddus, Glenn Hofmeyer:
Factors Influencing the Adoption of B2B Trading exchanges in Small Businesses in Western Australia: A Field study Approach.
- Gimun Kim, Bongsik Shin, Ho Geun Lee:
Dynamics of Portal Email Switching: Attractive Alternatives and Switching Costs.
- Brian M. Harmer, Pak Yoong:
One day one deal - first in first served: Exploring an unusual B2C ecommerce model.
- Suparna Goswami, Hock Chuan Chan, Ai-Ling Chua:
Intranets and Organizational Learning: Impact of Metadata Filters on Information Quality, User Satisfaction and Intention to Use.
- Yan Lu, Michael Chau, Xiao Fang:
Mining the Query Logs of a Chinese Web Search Engine for Character Usage Analysis.
- William Lee, Mohammed Quaddus:
Buyer-Supplier Relationship in the Adoption of e-Purchasing in the Small and Medium Printing Industries in Singapore: An Empirical Test Using Structural Equation Modelling.
- Daniel Pfeiffer, Michael Schermann, Jörg Becker, Helmut Krcmar:
A Structural Framework for Analyzing Information Technology.
- Muhd Dzulkhiflee Hamzah, Shun'ichi Tano, Mitsuru Iwata, Tomonori Hashiyama:
A Video Analysis of Eye Movements during Typing: How Effective is Handwriting during Note-Taking Tasks?
- Semir Daskapan:
Computer Immunodeficiency: Analogy between Computer Security and HIV.
- Shivraj Kanungo:
Portfolio approach to information technology security resource allocation decisions.
- Tianjiao Chen, Cheng Zhang, Lihua Huang:
Technological and Community Factors that Influence Online Trust and Knowledge Sharing - - A Model Based on Virtual Community.
- Sabrina S. S. Fu, Matthew K. O. Lee:
Explaining IT-Based Knowledge Sharing Behavior with IS Continuance Model and Social Factors.
- Shun Ye, Huaping Chen, Xiaoling Jin:
Exploring the Moderating Effects of Commitment and Perceived Value of Knowledge in Explaining Knowledge Contribution in Virtual Communities.
- Chungtae Kim, Dongwook Lee, Soonhan Bae:
A Study on Effect of Online Word-Of-Mouth in Accordance With Customer Brand Relationship Quality.
- Jumin Lee, Do-Hyung Park, Ingoo Han:
The Effect of Site Trust on Trust in the Sources of Online Consumer Review and Trust in the Sources of Consumer Endorsement in Advertisement.
- Do-Hyung Park, Jumin Lee, Ingoo Han:
Information Overload and its Consequences in the Context of Online Consumer Reviews.
- Boon-Yuen Ng, Anqiang Eric Feng:
An Exploratory Study on Managerial Security Concerns in Technology Start-ups.
- Luning Xia, Jiwu Jing:
An Administrative Model for Role-Based Access Control Using Hierarchical Namespace.
- Madihah Mohd Saudi, Shaharudin Ismail:
An Efficient Control of Virus Propagation.
- Xiaodan Wu, Yunfeng Wang, Chao-Hsien Chu, Fengli Liu, Ping Chen, Dianmin Yue:
A Close Look at Privacy Preserving Data Mining Methods.
- Liang-Chuan Wu, Chorng-Shyong Ong, Yao-Wen Hsu:
Management of ERP implementation.
- Heinz-Theo Wagner:
The Role of Alignment and IS Usage for Business Process Performance: An Empirical Survey among German Banks.
- Samuel Shu Kin Kwan, Jeevan Jaisingh, Kar Yan Tam:
Risk of Using Pirated Software and its Impact on Software Protection Strategies.
- Robert M. Davison, Douglas R. Vogel, Henry W. H. Lo:
Low-Tech Virtuality: Evidence from SMEs in Hong Kong.
- Keanu Biqian Liu, Lesley Pek Wee Land, Vic Edwards:
Knowledge Sharing in Financial Credit Reporting: An Exploratory Case Study in an Australian Context.
- Qian Huang, Robert M. Davison, Hefu Liu, Jibao Gu:
The Impact of Management Style on the Intention to Share knowledge in China.
- K. Pelly Periasamy, Wei-Fang Ng, Dorothy H. L. Lu, Mun-Leong Wong:
What's Happening to Linux in Singapore?
- Sebastian F. Martin, Stefan Blumenberg:
Connecting Credit Grantors and Credit Requestors: Towards the Electronic Exchange of Rating-Relevant Information.
- One-Ki Daniel Lee, Kai H. Lim, Kwok Kee Wei:
IT-Enabled Dynamic Capability Creation: A Perspective on Exploitative vs. Explorative IT Utilization.
- Mohamad Noorman Masrek, Nor Shahriza Abdul Karim, Ramlah Hussein:
Measuring Corporate Intranet Effectiveness: A Conceptual Framework.
- Lois Fitz-Gerald, Jennie Carroll:
A Good Fit? Implementing Enterprise Resource Planning Systems in Loosely Coupled Organisational Systems.
- Sayyen Teoh, Shan Ling Pan:
The Use of Enterprise Systems in a Malaysian Company: A Social Integration Perspective.
- Othman Ibrahim, Norafida Ithnin, Noor Awanis Muslim:
The Acceptance Behavior of Online Recruitment Users in Malaysia.
- Juhani Heikka, Mikko T. Siponen:
Abuse Cases Revised: An Action Research Experience.
- Stephen Smith, Deborah Bunker, Vincent Pang:
Does Agency Size Affect IS Security Compliance for e-Government?
- Mikko T. Siponen, Seppo Pahnila, M. Adam Mahmood:
A New Model for Understanding Users' IS Security Compliance.
- Darshana Sedera, Guy G. Gable:
Identifying the Knowledge Management Structures in Enterprise Systems Projects.
- Chih-Ping Wei, Chin-Sheng Yang, Chun-Neng Huang:
Turning Online Product Reviews to Customer Knowledge: A Semantic-based Sentiment Classification Approach.
- Mohammed Quaddus, Jun Xu:
Examining a Model of On-Line Auction Adoption: A Cross-Country Study.
- Rong-An Shang, Chen-Yu Kao, Mei-Ching Cheng:
An Empirical Classification of Bidders in Online Auctions.
- Syed Nasirin, Sonali Morar, T. Ramayah:
Managing User's Resistance to Technological Change: A Case of GIS Implementation and its Implications to Malaysian Retailers.
- Dong Li, Shaobo Ji, Wei Li:
Information Management Environment, Business Strategy, and the Effectiveness of Information Systems Strategic Planning.
- Jyotirmoyee Bhattacharjya, John Venable:
The Mutual Influence of Organizational Culture and SSM Applied to SISP - An Action Research Study in a Non-Profit Organization.
- Nadianatra Musaa, Syahrul Nizam Junaini, Yanti R. Bujang:
Improving Usability of E-recruitment Website: A Preliminary Study on Sarawak Government Website.
- Jochen Malinowski, Daniel J. Hinz:
Diffusion of Helpdesk Systems - The Influence of Personal Networks on the Level of Adoption.
- Yanqiu Hu, Cheng Zhang, Chenghong Zhang:
A Resource-Based Model of IT Usage in Shanghai Higher Education Institutions.
- Elizabeth Koh, John Lim:
A Review of the Development of Information Technology and Education: The Role of Culture.
- Michael Chau, Jennifer Jie Xu:
A Framework for Locating and Analyzing Hate Groups in Blogs.
- Indranil Bose, Chen Xi:
Applying Kohonen Vector Quantization Networks for Profiling Customers of Mobile Telecommunication Services.
- Tsang-Hsiang Cheng, Chih-Ping Wei:
Single-Class Learning for Spam Filtering: An Ensemble Approach.
- Seibu Mary Jacob, Biju Issac, Yakub Sebastian:
Impact on Student Learning From Traditional Continuous Assessment and an E-Assessment Proposal.
- Helen S. Du, Jin-Xing Hao, Ron Chi-Wai Kwok, Christian Wagner:
Can Lean Media Enhance Large Group Learning? An Empirical Investigation of Mobile Information and Communication Technology.
- Chen Yi-Cheng, Lin Virginia Yi-Chien, Yeh Ron-Chuen:
Examining Factors Influencing Behavioral Intentions to Use Asynchronous Web-Based Language Learning.
- Ming Zhang, Ying Zhou, Jon Patrick:
Automatic Extraction of Complex Web Data.
- Chen-Ya Wang, Hsin-Yi Yang, Seng-cho Timothy Chou:
Using Peer-to-Peer Technology for Knowledge Sharing in Communities of Practices.
- F. Mosoval, J. Gardiner, P. Healey, A. Prestedge, Kevin A. Johnston:
The State of Open Source Software (OSS) In South Africa.
- Lech J. Janczewski, Vladimir Petranovic:
Review of the PKI status in New Zealand.
- Guy G. Gable, Robert W. Smyth:
Administrative Placement of the Information Systems Discipline in Universities - A SWOT Analysis of Queensland University of Technology.
- Daqing Zheng, Lihua Huang, Michael S. H. Heng, Yonggang He, Songping Chu:
The Comparison of Information Systems Develop Trends between the Chinese Mainland and International.
- Margaret Chan, Vincent Pang, Deborah Bunker, Stephen Smith:
What Do We Mean by E-Procurement? - A Private Hospital Perspective in Australia.
- Barbara Roberts, Mark A. Toleman:
E-Business Processes and Factors of Influence: One Model does not Fit All.
- Le Van Huy, Pierre Filiatrault:
The Adoption of E-commerce in SMEs in Vietnam: A Study of Users and Prospectors.
- Fu-ren Lin, Chia-Hao Liang:
Topic Retrospection with Storyline-based Summarization on News Reports.
- George Koliadis, Aleksandar Vranesevic, Moshiur Bhuiyan, Aneesh Krishna, Aditya Ghose:
Combined Approach for Supporting the Business Process Model Lifecycle.
- Joze Kuzic, Julie Fisher, Angela Scollary, Linda Dawson, Milan Kuzic, Rodney Turner:
Modus Vivendi of E-Business.
- Atul Arora, Wasana Bandara:
IT Service Desk Process Improvement - A Narrative Style Case Study.
- Chun-Yan Zhang, Gee-Woo Bock:
Why Employees Do Non-Work-Related Computing: An Investigation of Factors Affecting NWRC in a Workplace.
- Vivien K. G. Lim, Jen Yuin Chin:
Cyber Incivility at the Workplace: What has Supervisor's Sex got to do with It?
- Christy M. K. Cheung, Xiaoling Jin, Matthew K. O. Lee, Huaping Chen:
User Satisfaction with Virtual Social Community: The Case of Bulletin Board Systems.
- Eunjin Kim, Chulwoo Park, Joongho Ahn:
Determining the Antecedents to Use Intention in the Area of Telecommunication-Broadcasting Convergence.
- Weiling Ke, Hefu Liu, Kwok Kee Wei, Jibao Gu, Huaping Chen:
The Effects of Relational and Institutional Factors on Electronic Supply Chain Management Adoption: Does Organizational Culture Matter?
- Celeste See-Pui Ng:
A Resource-Based Perspective on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Capabilities and Upgrade Decision.
- Louise K. Schaper, Graham P. Pervan:
Developing a model of technology acceptance within the Australian healthcare sector.
- Gennadi Kazakevitch, Luba Torlina, Sharon Hendricks:
Consumer Loyalty versus Propensity to Switch between Providers in Mature IT Markets (The Case of Mobile Phone Market).
- Alison Norris, Mark Freeman:
Community Websites and what makes them Sustainable: Evidence from Australia.
- Horst Treiblmaier, Irene Pollach:
A Framework for Measuring People's Intention to Donate Online.
- Patrick Y. K. Chau, Paul Jen-Hwa Hu, Bill L. P. Lee, Rosseita M. H. Ng:
Customers' Trust in Online Vendors and Their Dropout Decisions: A Cross-Country Study.
- Sumeet Gupta, Hee-Woong Kim, Jun Raymond Zheng:
Converting Virtual Community Members Into Online Purchase Customers.
- Weiling Ke, Yajiong Xue, Huigang Liang, Kwok Kee Wei:
Understanding Team Influence on Professionals' Acceptance of Large- Scale Systems.
- Gary Pan:
The Hidden Dilemmas in Software Development Project Decisionmaking: Persist or Desist?
- Lingyun Qiu, Zhenhui Jiang, Izak Benbasat:
Real Experience in a Virtual Store: Designing for Presence in Online Shopping.
- Kevin Kai-wing Ho, Byungjoon Yoo, Seunghee Yu, Kar Yan Tam:
A Study on the Effects of Product Types and Culture on the Level of Use of BIN Auctions by Sellers.
- Michael S. Lane, Glen L. Van der Vyver:
Does Off-Shoring IT Make Good Business Sense? Proceed with Caution!
- Nasser Karami, Junichi Iijima:
A Dynamic Knowledge Approach for Dynamic Business Rules Modeling.
- Norshidah Mohamed, Husnayati Hussin, Ramlah Hussein:
Enabling Change Factors and IT Success in the Malaysian E-government Implementation.
- Fang-Ming Hsu, Paul Jen-Hwa Hu, Hsinchun Chen:
Examining the Business-Technology Alignment in Government Agencies: A Study of Electronic Record Management Systems in Taiwan.
- Syaiful Ali, Peter Green:
Effective Information Technology Governance Mechanisms in Public Sectors: An Australian Case.
- Takeshi Kosaka:
Introducing Collective Identity into Information Systems Research: Collective Identity as a Bridge between IS Researches and Practitioners.
- Yu-Chen Chen, Rong-An Shang, An-Kai Lin, Chen-Yu Kao:
The Intention to Download Music Files in a P2P Environment: Rational Choice, Fashion, and Ethical Decision Perspectives.
- Shirley Chan, Douglas R. Vogel, Louis C. K. Ma:
Mobile Phone Communication Innovation in Multiple Time and Space Zones: The Case of Hong Kong Culture.
- Vesa Mettovaara, Mikko T. Siponen, Jari A. Lehto:
Collaboration in Software Development: Lesson Learned from Two Large Multinational Organizations.
- John Lim, Xiaojia Guo:
The Intergroup Aspect of Organizational Workgroups: The Role of Group Support Systems.
- Choong Nyoung Kim, Kyung Hoon Yang, Jaekyung Kim:
Human Decision-Making Behavior and Modeling Effects.
- John D'Ambra, Lesley Pek Wee Land, Melissa Lo:
Motivations for Online News Usage: An Australian Survey.
- Lili Cui, Cheng Zhang, Lihua Huang, Chenghong Zhang:
Examining Drivers and Impacts of Informatization in Shanghai Manufacturing Firms.
- Tzu-Chuan Chou, Jau-Rong Chen, Yu-Chen Tsai:
The Technology Structure and Appropriation of Server-Based Computing: A Case Study of a Taiwanese High Tech Firm.
- Jun Xu, Mohammed Quaddus:
Antecedents of Knowledge Management Systems Adoption and Diffusion in Australia: A Partial Least Square Approach.
- Charmaine C. Pfaff, Helen Hasan:
Overcoming Organisational Resistance to Using Wiki Technology for Knowledge Management.
- Annapoornima M. Subramanian, Pek-Hooi Soh:
Knowledge Integration and Effectiveness of Open Source Software Development Projects.
- Ruey-Lin Hsiao, Alvin Ho, Celest Liu:
To Share or Not to Share: Hidden Agendas in Knowledge Sharing.
- Shirish C. Srivastava, Thompson S. H. Teo:
Performance Impacts of E-Government: An International Perspective.
- Jörg Becker, Lars Algermissen, Thorsten Falk, Daniel Pfeiffer, Philippe Fuchs:
Model Based Identification and Measurement of Reorganization Potential in Public Administrations - the PICTURE-Approach.
- Antony Bryant:
Government, E-Government and Modernity 'The times they are a-changin'; and even the changes are a-changin.