Hyderabad, India Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems, PACIS 2009, Hyderabad, India, July 10-12, 2009.
Last update Tue May 21 00:01:59 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Darshana Sedera:
Knowledge Management for Enterprise Systems: Observations from Small, Medium and Large Organizations.
- Christoph Tribowski, Christoph Goebel, Oliver Günther:
RFID Context Data Management: The Missing Link to EPCIS-Based Supply Chain Monitoring.
- Christian M. Messerschmidt:
Adoption of Grid Computing: an Empirical Verification of an Inter- and Intra-Organizational Approach.
- Yani Shi, Choon-Ling Sia, Probir Banerjee, Chuan Luo, Bernard C. Y. Tan, Huaping Chen:
Choice of Knowledge Source in Situations of Equivocality: Impact of Cultural Traits.
- Chien-nai Lin, Hsiao-Chi Wu, Ching-Cha Hsieh:
A World of Paradox: is that the Public Statement or Private Talk in Virtual Community?
- Cheng-Chieh Huang, Ching-Cha Hsieh:
Collaborative and EmbeddedKnowledge Boundaries of an ICT Consulting Firm.
- Charles Chen, Shih-Wei Chou:
Paper 28 title: the Environmental Factors and Conducted Factors that Influence the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Benefits.
- Chao-Min Chiu, Eric T. G. Wang, Yu-Hui Fang:
Antecedents of Citizenship Behaviors in Open Professional Virtual Communities.
- Atreyi Kankanhalli, Rajiv Kohli:
Does Public or Private Sector Matter? An Agenda for is Research in E-Government.
- Han Li, Ashish Gupta:
Understanding the Impact of Instant Messaging (IM) on Subjective Task Complexity and User Satisfaction.
- Alison Parkes:
Persuasive Decision Support: Improving Reliance on Decision Support Systems.
- Alexander Benlian, Thomas Hess:
Do Process Standardization and Automation Mediate or Moderate the Performance Effects of XML? An Empirical Analysis in the Publishing Sector.
- Alem Molla:
Organizational Motivations for Green IT: Exploring Green IT Matrix and Motivation Models.
- Ahmad Rabaai:
The Impact of Organisational Culture on ERP Systems Implementation: Lessons from Jordan.
- Adrian Wranik:
A Trading System for Flexible VWAP Executions as a Design Artifact.
- Abrar Haider, Andy Koronios:
Promises of Open Source Software for Australian Government Agencies - an Exploratory Study.
- A. J. Gilbert Silvius, Anand Sheombar, Jakobus Smit:
• The Partnership Health of ICT Projects in Developing Countries.
- Hee-Woong Kim, Joon Koh, Hyun Lyung Lee:
Investgating the Intention of purchasing Digital Items in Virtual Communities.
- Han-Wei Hsiao, Kun-Yu Chen, Cathy S. Lin:
Internet Privacy Information Propagation Model.
- George Hobbs, Rens Scheepers:
Identifying Capabilites for the IT Function to Create Agility in Information Systems.
- Carmen C. Lewis, Joey F. George, Gabriel A. Giordano:
A Cross-Cultural Comparison of Computer-Mediated Deceptive Communication.
- Fumei Weng, France Cheong, Christopher Cheong:
It Education in Taiwan: Relationship between Self-Efficacy and Academic Integration among Students.
- France Cheong, Brian J. Corbitt:
A Social Network Analysis of the Co-Authorship Network of the Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems from 1993 to 2008.
- Roberto Poles, France Cheong:
A System Dynamics Model for Reducing Uncertainty in remanufacturing Systems.
- Feras Abou Moghdeb, Peter F. Green, Marta Indulska:
Achieving Higher Levels of Business Process Improvement: a Case Study.
- Debabrata Dey, Guoying Zhang:
Vertical Differentiation in the Market for Security Software.
- Luiz Mendes-Filho, Felix B. Tan:
User-Generated Content and Consumer Empowerment in the Travel Industry: a Uses & gratifications and Dual-Process Conceptualization.
- Fang-Ming Hsu, Paul Jen-Hwa Hu, Hsinchun Chen, Chao Hung Yu:
The Strategic Co-Alignment for Implementing Information Systems in E-Government.
- Bahram Bahrami, Ernest Jordan:
Impacts of Enterprise Resource Planning Implementation on Decision Making Processes in Australian Organisations.
- Noor Ismawati Jaafar, Ernest Jordan:
Information Technology Governance (ITG) Practices and Accountability of Information Technology (IT) Projects - a Case Study in a Malaysian Government-Linked Company (GLC).
- Eric W. T. Ngai, J. K. L. Poon, A. Chan, B. Chan, W. Wu:
A Case Analysis of Adoption of an RFID-Based garment manufacturing Information System.
- Steven Ji-Fan Ren, Ewt Ngai, Vincent Cho:
Governance Mechnisms in is Outsourcing Projects in Transition Econmies.
- Kai-Pan Mark, Douglas R. Vogel:
An Exploratory Study of Personalization and Learning Systems Continuance.
- Xi Zhang, Doug Vogel, Zhenjiao Chen, Wen Tian, Chuanjie Guo:
Supporting Knowledge Sharing Visibility: A Qualitative Analysis.
- Deborah Bunker, Stephen Smith:
Disaster Management and Community Warning Systems: Inter-Organisational Collaboration and ICT Innovation.
- Israr Qureshi, Yulin Fang:
Understanding Participation Behavior and Status Attainment of Open Source Software Developers - a Latent Class Growth Modeling Approach.
- Israr Qureshi, Yulin Fang, Nicole Haggerty, Deborah Compeau:
Knowledge Sharing Through Computer Mediated Social Ties.
- Israr Qureshi:
Latent Growth Modeling and Latent Class Analysis.
- Hsin-Lu Chang, Hsiang-En Hsiao, Ying-Ju Lee, Jeff Chang:
Assessing IT-Business Alignment in Service-Oriented Enterprises.
- Lenka Ivantysynova, Michael Klafft, Holger Ziekow, Oliver Günther, Seckin Kara:
Rfid in manufacturing: the Investment Decision.
- Helen Hasan, Lina Hashim:
What's New in Online News.
- Jung Lee, Jae-Nam Lee:
The eWOM Impact on Sales Distributions in Markets with Different Product Evaluation Standards.
- A. J. Gilbert Silvius, Benny M. E. De Waal, Jakobus Smit:
Business and IT Alignment; Answers and Remaining Questions.
- Kamarul Faizal Hashim, Felix B. Tan:
Understanding passive knowledge sharing within an online business community from the perspectives of Expectancy Theory & Social Capital Theory.
- Suresh Wijesinghe, Darshana Sedera, Felix B. Tan:
Observing the Relevance of an Information Systems Success Model.
- Helen Hasan, Alanah Kazlauskas:
Making Sense of IS with the Cynefin Framework.
- Helen Hasan:
A Taxonomy of modes of knowledge sharing between disparate groups.
- Jaewon Choi, Hong Joo Lee, Yong Cheol Kim:
The Influence of Social Presence on Evaluating Personalized Recommender Systems.
- Jinyoung Min, Heeseok Lee:
Getting Emotional with the System that Mirrors You: Cognitive and Affective Attitudes towards Identity-Reflecting Information Systems.
- Jens Vykoukal, Martin Wolf, Roman Beck:
Does Green IT Matter? Analysis of the Relationship between Green IT and Grid Technology from a Resource-Based View Perspective.
- Jens Weller, Werner Esswein, Jeannette Stark, Martin Juhrisch:
Meet the challenge in service identification: A ratio-based approach.
- Jandia Kam-ling Poon:
Km Capabilities and the Moderating Effect of Interpersonal Trust on KM Effectiveness: a Study in Hong Kong Post-Secondary Education Sector.
- Markus Gsell:
Technological Innovations in Securities Trading: The Adoption of Algorithmic Trading.
- Li-Ting Huang, Cheng-Kiang Farn:
Effects of Virtual Communities on purchasing Decision-Making: the Moderating Role of Information Activities.
- Zhi Wei Ho, Klarissa Chang:
Justice Perceptions, Individual Centrality, and Knowledge Contribution Distinctions in a Global Organization.
- Klarissa Chang, Aeron Chang, Xiqing Sha:
Work Role Similarity and Work Familiarity between Members: A Tripartite View of Social Identity towards Knowledge Contribution in Organizations.
- Kiron Ravindran, Vijay Gurbaxani, Anjana Susarla:
Social Networks and Contract Enforcement in IT Outsourcing.
- Marco Lutat, Michael Chlistalla:
Liquidity in times of Competition - Evidence from the European Stock Market.
- Manish Kumar, Jyoti M. Bhat:
Discrete Event Monte-Carlo Simulation of Business Process for Capacity Planning: A Case Study.
- Michael D. Myers, Franklin Liu:
What Does the Best is Research Look like? An Analysis of the AIS Basket of Top journals.
- Meng Li, Dong Li:
A Survey and Analysis of the Literature on Information Systems Outsourcing.
- Martin Juhrisch, Gunnar Dietz, Werner Esswein:
Perspectives on Semantic Business Process Modeling - a Generic Approach.
- Martin Juhrisch, Gunnar Dietz, Werner Esswein:
Management of IT-Enabled Business Processes - Using Frameworks for Constrained Modeling.
- Narasimha Bolloju, Chuan-Hoo Tan:
Synthesizing System Integration Requirements Model Fragments.
- Ochini Madanayake, Shirley Gregor, Colleen Hayes:
Work that Relationship: Investigating Top Management Support via Top and Project Manager Relationships in Software Development Projects.
- Lan Cao, Nur Fazidah Elias:
Validating the is-Impact Model: Two Exploratory Case Studies in China and Malaysia.
- Palash Bera, Yair Wand:
A Framework to Clarify the Role of Knowledge Management Systems.
- Parag Sanghani:
Knowledge Management Implementation: Holistic Framework Based on Indian Study.
- Pascal Ravesteyn, Johan Versendaal:
Constructing a Situation Sensitive Methodology for Business Process Management Systems Implementation.
- Paulus Insap Santosa:
Usability of E-Learning Portal and How IT Affects Students' Attitude and Satisfaction, an Exploratory Study.
- Ting-Peng Liang, Jun-Jer You:
Resource-based View in Information Systems Research: A Meta-Analysis.
- Ting-Peng Liang, Yu-Wen Li, Efraim Turban:
Personalized Services as Empathic Responses: the Role of intimacy.
- Takeshi Kosaka:
Theoretical Investigation into Systems Analysis.
- Sung-Wook Baek, Ji Kyung Ahn, Jae Kyoung Lee:
The Effects of Interactivity Constructs on Customer Loyalty in Mobile Environments.
- Subhajyoti Bandyopadhyay, Hsing Kenneth Cheng, Hong Guo, Yu-Chen Yang:
The Vertical Integration of Content and Broadband Services: the Net Neutrality Debate.
- Stephen Smith, Rodger Jamieson, Hung Nguyen, Donald Winchester:
Information Systems Security Compliance in E-Government.
- Rodger Jamieson, Lesley Land, Stephen Smith, Gregory Stephens, Donald Winchester:
Critical Infrastructure Infomation Security: Impacts of Identity and Related Crimes.
- Jae-Hyuk Lee, Young-Hee Jung, Soo Yeon Kim:
A Study on Users' Awareness of Moving-Picture ADS in Movinf-Picture Contents with Different Online Media Charateristics.
- Seok-in Hong, Jaekyoung Lee, Sooyeon Kim:
A Study on the Factors Influencing the Intention of Blog Usage.
- Shan Chen, Mary-Anne Williams:
Privacy in Social Networks: a Comparative Study.
- Shalini Chandra, Shirish C. Srivastava, Yin Leng Theng:
Role of Cognitive Absorption and Trust for Collaboration in Virtual World.
- Saurabh Gupta, Robert P. Bostrom:
Achieving End-User Training Effectiveness through Web-Based Training Systems: an Empirical Study.
- Sankara Subramanian Srinivasan:
Performance under Requirements Uncertainty: a Personality Perspective.
- Sanjit Kumar Roy, Gul Butaney, Bhupin Bhutaney:
Examining the Effects of the Customer Loyalty States on the Word of Mouth.
- Sridhar Vathianathan, Sanjit Kumar Roy:
Factors Affecting Cosumers' Attitude towards Online Reservation: an Empirical Analysis.
- Sanjeev Dewan, Jui Ramaprasad:
Chicken and Egg? Interplay between Music Blog Buzz and album Sales.
- Rui Gomes, Jorge Ribeiro:
The Main Benefits of COBIT in a High Public Educational Institution - a Case Study.
- Rong-An Shang, Yu-Chen Chen, Shin-Yi Chen:
The Number of Alternative Products and the Information about it on the Online Shop.
- Joseph Siu-Lung Kong, Ron Chi-Wai Kwok:
MMOG Game-Based Collaborative Learning: An Exploratory Study and its Research Potential.
- Robert M. Davison, Carol Xiaojuan Ou, Maggie Y. Li, Johan Björkstén:
Eastwei: A Knowledge-Based Value Shop.
- Reeva Lederman, Sherah Kurnia, Joseph Lederman:
Designing Supply Chain Systems to Cope with Catastrophes.
- Ravi Seethamraju:
Effects of ES-enabled standardization and integration on business process agility.
- Qian Huang, Robert M. Davison, Hefu Liu:
An Exploratory Study on Buyers' Participation in Reputation Systems.
- Pradipta Sarkar, Leslie Young:
Managerial Attitudes towards Green IT: an explorative Study of Policy Drivers.
- Janine Joubert, Jean-Paul Van Belle:
The Importance of Trust and Risk in M-Commerce: A South African Perspective.
- Yu-Wen Li:
Personalization as a Strategy to Build Customer Relationship: The Role of Intimacy.
- Zhong Zheng:
- Veit Schulz, Axel Hochstein, Falk Uebernickel, Walter Brenner:
A Classification of Shared Service Centers: Insights from the IT Services Industry.
- Yuanyuan Hao, Yijun Li, Peng Zou:
Why some online product reviews have no usefulness rating?
- Ji-Ye Mao, Mianzhen Pan:
Enabling effective user participation in ERP implementation: A case study on the role of brainstorming sessions.
- Narayan Ramasubbu, Amit Mehra, Vijay S. Mookerjee:
Modeling Coordination in Offshore Software Development.
- Vichita Vathanophas, Suphong Chirawattanakij:
Applying Ba to Improve Knowledge Flow between Organization Levels in Teamwork Discussions.
- Yogesh Kumar Dwivedi, Krishna Venkitachalam:
Exploring Current State and Diffusion of Knowledge Management (KM) Research.
- Yogesh Kumar Dwivedi, Navonil Mustafee, Michael D. Williams, Banita Lal:
Classification of Information Systems Research Revisited: a Keyword Analysis Approach.
- Yunhong Xu, Jian Ma, Yong-Hong Sun, Jinxing Hao, Yongqiang Sun, Yongqiang Zhao:
Using Social Network Analysis as a Strategy for E-Commerce Recommendation.
- Yongqiang Sun, Yunhong Xu, Yunhong Wang, Xiaojian Chen:
How to advertise Approapriately on the World Wide Web? A Multi-Congruity Analysis Approach.
- Myshkin Ingawale, Rahul Roy, Priya Seetharaman:
Persistence of Cultural Norms in Online Communities: The Curious Case of WikiLove.
- Madhavi Latha Nandi, Gopal Krishna Nayak:
Role of Organizational Factors in ERP System Implementations.
- Palash Bera, Andrew Burton-Jones, Yair Wand:
The Effect of Domain Familiarity on Modelling Roles: an Empirical Study.
- Yong Liu, Hongxiu Li:
What Drives M-Learning Success? -Drawing Insights from Self-Directed Learning Theory.
- Wenjuan Wang, Darshana Sedera, Felix B. Tan:
Measuring CRM and SCM Benefits: a Preliminary Measurement Model.
- Jukka Vuorinen, Pekka Tetri:
Security as a Machine - Struggling between Order and Chaos.
- Feeba Mootheril, Mohini Singh:
Achieving Organizational Effectiveness from Business to Employee (B2E) E-Business Model.
- Qian Li, Yu Chen, Lanfang Zhang:
An Apparel Trade quotation Architecture Based on BPM and SOA.
- Hong Ling, Fuchun Zhao, Youwei Wang:
Impact of Synergy between IT and Business Process on Organizational Performance: a Perspective of Ambidexterity Theory.
- Yasuo Kadono, Hiroe Tsubaki, Seishiro Tsuruho:
A Study on Characteristics of Software Vendors in Japan: from Environmental Threats and Resource-Based View.
- Nor Hidayati Zakaria, Darshana Sedera:
Managing Knowledge for Enterprise Systems in Indian Organizations: Case Study Insights.