8. PE-WASUN 2011:
Miami Beach, Florida, USAIsabelle Guérin Lassous, Mónica Aguilar-Igartua, Francesca Cuomo (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 8th ACM Symposium on Performance evaluation of wireless ad hoc, sensor, and ubiquitous networks, PE-WASUN 2011, Miami Beach, Florida, USA, October 31 - November 4, 2011.
ACM 2011, ISBN 978-1-4503-0900-4
Multi-hop wireless networks
- Marco Di Felice, Luca Bedogni, Luciano Bononi:
Dynamic backbone for fast information delivery invehicular ad hoc networks: an evaluation study.
- David Fotue, Foued Melakessou, Houda Labiod, Thomas Engel:
Mini-sink mobility with diversity-based routing in wireless sensor networks.
- John S. Baras, Vahid Tabatabaee, Kaustubh Jain:
A model based platform for design and optimization of multi-hop 802.11 wireless networks.
- Saeed Ur Rehman, Stevan Berber, Akshya Swain, Wayne Holmes:
Modeling the impact of deferred transmission in CSMA/CA algorithm of IEEE 802.15.4 for acknowledged and unacknowledged traffic.
Wireless sensor networks
Data gathering, routing and flooding
Performance evaluation and simulation
- Scott M. Raynel, Tony McGregor:
In-kernel passive measurement of the performance impact of hidden terminals in 802.11 wireless networks.
- Anh Le, Prashant Krishnamurthy, David Tipper, Konstantinos Pelechrinis:
Modeling and simulation of wireless link quality (ETT) through principal component analysis of trace data.
- Feng Chen, Bernd Hügel, Falko Dressler:
Realistic simulation and experimental validation of adjacent-channel interference in planning of industrial wireless networks.
- Donato Battaglino, Lorenzo Bracciale, Andrea Detti, Giuseppe Bianchi, Andrea Bragagnini, Maura Santina Turolla, Nicola Blefari-Melazzi:
Design, implementation and performance evaluation of a publish-subscribe architecture for intermittently connected 802.15.4 networks.
Last update Fri May 24 19:42:30 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Skander Azzaz, Leïla Azouz Saïdane, Pascale Minet:
Repairing sensors strategies in fault-tolerant wireless sensor networks.
- Zhefu Shi, Cory C. Beard, Kenneth Mitchell:
Competition, cooperation, and optimization in Multi-Hop CSMA networks.
- Elizabeth Rendon-Morales, Jorge Mata-Díaz, Juan J. Alins-Delgado, Jose L. Muñoz, Oscar Esparza:
Analysis of TCP variants over a QoS DVB-S2 system.
- Ramiro Liscano, John Khalil Jacoub, Anand Dersingh, Jinfu Zheng, Martin Helmer, Charles Elliott, Ali Najafizadeh:
Network performance of a wireless sensor network for temperature monitoring in vineyards.