ASIA-PEPM 2002: Aizu, Japan
Sponsored by ACM SIGPLAN, supported by The University of Aizu.
- Robert Glück: Jones optimality, binding-time improvements, and the strength of program specializers. 9-19
- Nevin Heintze: Aliasing analysis for a million lines of C. 47-49
- Saman P. Amarasinghe: Defying the speed of light: : a spatially-aware compiler for wire-exposed architectures. 70
- Hongwei Xi: Unifying object-oriented programming with typed functional programming. 117-125
- Janis Voigtländer: Using circular programs to deforest in accumulating parameters. 126-137
- Andrei P. Nemytykh: A note on elimination of simplest recursions. 138-146