PEPM 1994: Orlando, Florida
- PEPM'94 - ACM SIGPLAN Workshop on Partial Evaluation and Semantics-Based Program Manipulation, Walt Disney World Vilage, Orlando, Florida, USA, 25 June 1994, Proceedings. Technical Report 94/9. University of Melbourne, Australia, Department of Computer Science 1994
PEPM'94 was held in conjunction with the ACM SIGPLAN '94 Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation (PLDI) and the 1994 ACM Conference on Lisp and Functional Programming (LFP).
- Clement A. Baker-Finch: Type Theory and Projections for Higher-Order Static Analysis. 43-52
- Kei Davis: PERs from Projections for Binding-Time Analysis. 53-60
- Peter Thiemann: Higher-Order Redundancy Elimination. 73-83
- Mark P. Jones: Dictionary-Free Overloading by Partial Evaluation. 107-117