8. PerCom 2010:
Mannheim, GermanyEigth Annual IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications, PerCom 2010, March 29 - April 2, 2010, Mannheim, Germany.
IEEE Computer Society 2010
Pervasive and Mobile Applications
WSNs in Pervasive Systems
- Paolo Medagliani, Jeremie Leguay, Vincent Gay, Mario Lopez-Ramos, Gianluigi Ferrari:
Engineering energy-efficient target detection applications in Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Vasanth Rajamani, Christine Julien:
Blurring snapshots: Temporal inference of missing and uncertain data.
- Tahiry Razafindralambo, Nathalie Mitton, Aline Carneiro Viana, Marcelo Dias de Amorim, Katia Obraczka:
Adaptive deployment for pervasive data gathering in connectivity-challenged environments.
- Juong-Sik Lee, Baik Hoh:
Sell your experiences: a market mechanism based incentive for participatory sensing.
Best Paper Award Candidates
- Andrew Colin Rice, Simon Hay:
Decomposing power measurements for mobile devices.
- Hua Qin, Zi Li, Yanfei Wang, Xuejia Lu, Wensheng Zhang, Guiling Wang:
An integrated network of roadside sensors and vehicles for driving safety: Concept, design and experiments.
- Xunteng Xu, Lin Gu, Jianping Wang, Guoliang Xing:
Negotiate power and performance in the reality of RFID systems.
Human Activity Recognition
- Marten Pijl, Steven van de Par, Caifeng Shan:
An event-based approach to multi-modal activity modeling and recognition.
- Zhiwen Yu, Zhiyong Yu, Hideki Aoyama, Motoyuki Ozeki, Yuichi Nakamura:
Capture, recognition, and visualization of human semantic interactions in meetings.
- Dae-Ki Cho, Min Mun, Uichin Lee, William J. Kaiser, Mario Gerla:
AutoGait: A mobile platform that accurately estimates the distance walked.
Middleware for Pervasive Applications
- Atanu Roy Chowdhury, Benjamin Falchuk, Archan Misra:
MediAlly: A provenance-aware remote health monitoring middleware.
- Seungwoo Kang, Youngki Lee, Chulhong Min, Younghyun Ju, Taiwoo Park, Jinwon Lee, Yunseok Rhee, Junehwa Song:
Orchestrator: An active resource orchestration framework for mobile context monitoring in sensor-rich mobile environments.
- Bo Ding, Huaimin Wang, Dian-xi Shi, Jiannong Cao:
Taming software adaptability with architecture-centric framework.
Position and Route Estimation
- Mirco Rossi, Oliver Amft, Martin Kusserow, Gerhard Tröster:
Collaborative real-time speaker identification for wearable systems.
- Lu Han, Stephen Smaldone, Pravin Shankar, James Boyce, Liviu Iftode:
Ad-hoc voice-based group communication.
- Peter Stephan, Gerrit Meixner, Holger Koessling, Florian Floerchinger, Lisa Ollinger:
Product-mediated communication through digital object memories in heterogeneous value chains.
Pervasive Applications Development
Localization and Tracking
Last update Thu May 23 17:49:31 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page