Beijing, ChinaJan Vitek, Haibo Lin, Frank Tip (Eds.):
ACM SIGPLAN Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation, PLDI '12, Beijing, China - June 11 - 16, 2012.
ACM 2012, ISBN 978-1-4503-1205-9
GPUs and FPGAs
- Christophe Dubach, Perry Cheng, Rodric M. Rabbah, David F. Bacon, Stephen J. Fink:
Compiling a high-level language for GPUs: (via language support for architectures and compilers).
- Mehrzad Samadi, Amir Hormati, Mojtaba Mehrara, Janghaeng Lee, Scott A. Mahlke:
Adaptive input-aware compilation for graphics engines.
- David F. Bacon, Perry Cheng, Sunil Shukla:
And then there were none: a stall-free real-time garbage collector for reconfigurable hardware.
Reasoning, inference, and symbolic execution
Program analysis I
- Jingyue Wu, Yang Tang, Gang Hu, Heming Cui, Junfeng Yang:
Sound and precise analysis of parallel programs through schedule specialization.
- Aws Albarghouthi, Rahul Kumar, Aditya V. Nori, Sriram K. Rajamani:
Parallelizing top-down interprocedural analyses.
- Hakjoo Oh, Kihong Heo, Wonchan Lee, Woosuk Lee, Kwangkeun Yi:
Design and implementation of sparse global analyses for C-like languages.
C and C++
- Susmit Sarkar, Kayvan Memarian, Scott Owens, Mark Batty, Peter Sewell, Luc Maranget, Jade Alglave, Derek Williams:
Synchronising C/C++ and POWER.
- Paul Gazzillo, Robert Grimm:
SuperC: parsing all of C by taming the preprocessor.
- John Regehr, Yang Chen, Pascal Cuoq, Eric Eide, Chucky Ellison, Xuejun Yang:
Test-case reduction for C compiler bugs.
- Jun Liu, Yuanrui Zhang, Ohyoung Jang, Wei Ding, Mahmut T. Kandemir:
A compiler framework for extracting superword level parallelism.
- Nick P. Johnson, Hanjun Kim, Prakash Prabhu, Ayal Zaks, David I. August:
Speculative separation for privatization and reductions.
- Justin Holewinski, Ragavendar Ramamurthi, Mahesh Ravishankar, Naznin Fauzia, Louis-Noël Pouchet, Atanas Rountev, P. Sadayappan:
Dynamic trace-based analysis of vectorization potential of applications.
- Alan Leung, Manish Gupta, Yuvraj Agarwal, Rajesh Gupta, Ranjit Jhala, Sorin Lerner:
Verifying GPU kernels by test amplification.
- Greg Morrisett, Gang Tan, Joseph Tassarotti, Jean-Baptiste Tristan, Edward Gan:
RockSalt: better, faster, stronger SFI for the x86.
- Sergey Grebenshchikov, Nuno P. Lopes, Corneliu Popeea, Andrey Rybalchenko:
Synthesizing software verifiers from proof rules.
Program analysis II
Last update Sat May 18 19:35:01 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page